Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

His blush still on him as she extended her hand he just smiled. "Nothing, was just enjoying a lovely view." gently taking her hand and walking with her back to camp. He figured they wouldn't be traveling today with Emily now drained and Kat would probably be waking around the late after noon but he didn't mind that.

Emily blushed kissing him on the cheek, following him back to camp. "Aren't you sweet." she cooed. Emily was sore but the bath helped that some, tired she'd just have to fight off awhile. "So are you ready for the now cold breakfast I had prepared earlier?" She asked getting ready to grab them to try and heat them up.

He smiled "Yeap..We've had a workout so we should probably eat." He joked abit but smiling, walking with her was nice and calm. While she was going to heat up the cold breakfast he sat down. His mind started to think abit ahead but not too far this time; wondering what will happen when they reach their destination.

Emily nodded, some work out, that was the roughest she's been taken. Emily went over to the kettle to rewarm their breakfast not sure if she should warm Katrina's or not. Not sure if she would be up to join them. It was nice to take a stroll compared to rushing everywhere. Heating up breakfast she smiled handing Ryuzen his plate. "There you are."

"thank you love." He said with a smile and ate his breakfast, smiling at how good it was. He figured Katrina would wake up around noon, and maybe later but if that was so then he would warm up her part for her to hopefully help get the mood to stay good when she woke. His eyes went mostly to look at Emily since there wasn't much sticking into his mind right now that needed any thought.

Once Emily's plate had warmed she sat next to Ryu eating breakfast. "You're welcome." The two were rather quiet while they ate which didn't bother her it was nice to have a quiet moment. Granted she figured they were trying to stay quiet because of Katrina napping. EMily was thinking about taking a nap after breakfast with the exciting morning they had.

When he had finished his plate he noticed she was still eating so he stayed close, and a small thought came to mind giving him a way for conversation. "When we are done helping him out...We're going to need a way of gaining money...I can look for some quick time jobs but I don't know what I can do.."

Emily continued eating there was no rush today so she was taking her time. "That's also what I meant with our supplies I haven't been keeping track of our finances." She replied to him knowing they had spent quite a bit on armor and weapons. "We'll figure it out once we see what's available in the next town. I could cook or waitress or do part time in a armor shop like before. I'm not sure what your temperamental sister would be willing to do." She replied it was hard for Kat since she always had to hide her ears and tail to fit in with society.

He looked down and thought for a moment. "Well..if it was for the sake of keeping her identity safe..you two could work together...help keep an eye on anyone that might try to touch her or get too close while I'm doing a job." He figured that as long as it was for getting some supplies Kat would be ok with working with Emily, atleast hopefully.

Emily finished up her breakfast setting her plate aside. "We'd have to find a job the both of us can do..." She stated thinking about she didn't mind working with Katrina. It was usually Kat with the problem. "The only other thing would be keeping her heat under control..."

"I'll figure the heat part...Hopefully it won't be too hard for her.." He thankfully kept the pills that were to help keep her heat to a minimum or atleast as horny as a normal person..and he would talk with kat more about the heat later. He smiled and kissed Emily. "You should probably take a nap too...I'll check the rest of the supplies." He said with a warm smile to shoew he had it handled.

Emily nodded her head they would figure something out. Emily feeling his lips meet her own kissed Ryu back. "Oh I plan on it it's been a long active morning." She stated kissing him once again running her fingers through his hair. "I'm gonna lay down. I love you." She said standing up carefully walking to her tent. Katrina was still asleep in the other one not wanting to get up.

He smiled into the kiss as his hands stroked her hair while her fingers went through his. "I love you too." He said watching her get up and go to her tent. He stayed where he was since there wasn't much to do for the moment. All he could do was wait for Katrina to wake so he could give her a good greeting.

Katrina yawned, stretching out hearing her bones crack. She wasn't one for mornings or waking up really, but her night had been long not really wanting to get up from that. Slowly getting up Katrina realized she was still naked, putting on a black corset with a red skirt, exiting her tent. She stretched again with a yawn. Seeing Ryu, "Morning..." she said sitting next to him.

Ryu saw his sister and smiled "Morning." he watched her sit down, while he was by himself he figured that when they weren't in any great need to do anything he could spend the time being the way he used to be abit before the journey. So while she was next to him he gently scratched behind her ears and spoke in a small cute sort of tone "Did sissy get a good sleep?" the spot he was scratching would've been recognizable as a spot he would scratch everything she woke from her cat naps.

Katrina stretched again listening to her bones crack and pop. Her ears twitched feeling his hand touching the one and began to scratch. Tensing slightly then relaxing tilting her head towards him as he scratched behind her ears. Beginning to purr a natural reaction for her when content or relaxed. "Yes...but like always I want more...it's just a nonstop journey..." She replied she had never traveled so far before in her life. She missed being home, in a house instead of a tent, missing her bed and her space. Also missing his parents and her adopted parents, she was just home sick.

He continued to scratch her ears. "I know..." He kept going, though this time using his other hand to get her other ear while his tail crept up and gently warped around hers. "I'm glad though...you're with me through it.." He said giving her cheek a kiss to hope that she wouldn't feel too homesick with him and Zen around. He did miss home, and his parents, but he had his sister and for that he didn't mind continuing on seeing the world.

Her purring grew louder as he used two hands to scratch behind her ears. Her tail began to flip and sway until his tail wrapped around her own. "Yeah...it's a plus..." She stated granted if it wasn't for him she'd still be at home, only having come along to watch over and protect Ryuzen, though they had more power than anyone originally thought.

He smiled as he continued to scratch her ears, enjoying the purr she was letting out and gently he rubbed his cheek on hers. "Are you hungry? There's some breakfast for you that I can warm up." He said with a warm smile. He knew she had came along to protect and watch over him, but now that a power awoke in him and Zen coming more active the role had reversed and he would protect her with everything he had.

Katrina kept purring enjoying being scratched behind her ears. Cuddling him gently as he rubbed his cheek to hers. "Food would be nice..." She replied not having eaten since yesterday at some point. She knew he'd protect her after the two main encounters they have had already. To her though her use began to seem pointless, seeing as she wasn't strong enough to protect anyone and her cooking was no longer needed because of Emily, there wasn't much use of her skills.

He smiled, gently started to warm up her breakfast and when it was done he handed her the plate. "Here you go." He smiled warmly. While she was would be eating he gently moved to where his arms would gently rest around her waist, gently resting his head behind her. He wouldn't try anything while she would eat. He wasn't sure if there were words to let her know that her company was greatly cherished.

Katrina shook when he stopped the sensation of being scratched lingered tingling on her flesh. Reaching her hands up she gently rubbed her ears and where he was scratching to relax her skin. Seeing that he moved to warm up her some breakfast. "Thanks.." She smiled gently taking her meal beginning to eat. Kat didn't know what was wrong with him he was awfully clingy this morning. Trying to eat as he held her and rested his head upon her shoulder.

Ryu wasn't sure if he was seeming clingy but while trying to be the little brother he should be he felt like just holding her gently too. Guess it was abit of Zen's influence, but he liked it abit. While resting his head he smiled as she was eating. When she finished he sat next to her. "Well Emily's worn out for the day..." He of course wouldn't tell why and thankfully the scent wouldn't make it obvious "So what would you like to do?"

Katrina and Ryu had been fairly distant from each other in her opinion since Emily tagged along, so Ryu seemed more clingy then of late. She continued eating until the meal was gone setting the dishes down. Feeling him move over, confused to why he held her while eating then moved away when she was finished. "Oh? What did little miss perfect do now to be so worn out already?" Kat asked not that she minded she got some alone time so it was fine, but it was still really early so she thought it odd. Katrina just looked at him dumbfounded, "What is there to do in the middle of the woods?" She questioned there wasn't anything to do. "I'm thinking of resting in a tree or laying in the sun..." Kat shrugged.

He wouldn't tell her that he took Emily roughly by a tree so with some innocence he shrugged. But to her saying what she would do he gently pet her. "Well that's not fun, we could always look for herbs that might be good for travel, there is the lake nearby we could swim together...ya know some sibling time." He said with a smile. She was calmed for now so he didn't see any reason to tease or try to agitate the heat and figured doing something relaxing as siblings would be wanted.

Back
Top Bottom