Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

Emily continued to kiss Ryu passionately, pressing herself closer to him. Feeling him dry thrusting against her, his cock rubbing against her pussy beginning to simulate her. Growing wet, it had been awhile since the two had lain with each other. Emily was ready when he was knowing that they would have to do this before Katrina would awaken knowing her jealousy it being worse with the neko in heat. "How are we doing this?" She asked him standing would be a difficult angle unless leaned against something.

He looked at her when she asked and thought about it. "Hmm..well how would you like to be taken? I mean its been alittle while.." He blushed and gently rubbed her nipples. "I wouldn't mind bending you over and have you hold on to the tree." His thrusting didn't stop throughout this to keep the mood.

Emily nodded her head it had been awhile but they didn't have too much time to really talk this out plus they were both excited. Hearing his request, she nodded her head kissing at his neck gently as he dry humped her. Emily looked around for a nearby tree, upon seeing one she began moving away fro him to get to the tree. Waiting for him to rejoin her bending over pressing herself against the tree.

He watched as she went to the nearest tree and it didn't take long for him to follow suit, when she was bent over and pressing herself against the tree he moved himself closer, "If it hurts too much we can try a different one." He said then thrust hard into her entrance, with a pace that was decent but mostly going deep. "Mmm~! Oh I missed this." He said blushing abit while his hands held her breast gently.

Emily didn't waist anymore time, now waiting for him to follow suit. "I doubt it will hurt...it'll be fine." She stated not understanding why it would hurt her they had sex before, it wasn't new. Emily moaned out as he pressed firmly into her awaiting warmth. Feeling him go nice and deep, into her. "Oh...me too." She sighed as he played with her breasts.

"I was mostly talking about..rubbing..on the tree." He grunted while thrusting, picking up the pace as he went abit harder and moved his hands onto her waist, rubbing her clit abit as he did so. He was glad they were having sex and it was interesting to be doing it outdoors. Thankfully they were to where Kat couldn't hear Emily moan so he gave her everything he had for this.

Emily nodded her head she didn't know what he had meant, but that makes sense. Emily bit her lip as he grew rougher, enjoying it. It had been awhile since they enjoyed the pleasures of intercourse, sure he had lain with Katrina, but it had been some time for the two of them. Feeling the bark scrape against her chest she liked it.

He didn't slow down or stop, hearing her moans of pleasure told him it was ok to keep going so he went abit rougher, going at her with passion and like an animal as his hands went to her shoulders. "This is great~" He kept going with his tip going to her womb without much effort now. Sure he had made love to kat but it had been awhile for him to have this pleasure with Emily too.

Emily moaned as he fucked her hard and rough on the tree. Emily liked how confident he had become from their first encounter. Feeling his tip moving into her womb a sensation she wasn't fully used to. Must be something Zen did with Katrina, she was enjoying it, it was just new. With the way he was going he was going to make her climax. Her breathing increased the faster and rougher he went.

He kept thrusting into her with a small part of him going with the intent to mate, which must of been due to the animal instinct his body started to have thanks to the dragon tail and other parts his body was starting to get to him abit. While dominant and rough he kissed her neck, his hands holding the sides of her breast. "I love you so much!~" He kept pounding away in her.

Emily sounded like a wanton slut moaning as he was dominant an rough with her. She wasn't used to him being like this, almost that of an animal. "I love...you...too." she moaned through heavy breath's it was a good thing they moved away from camp. Her walls began to contract, "Ryu...I don't know...how much more...I can take..." Emily whimpered.

He was enjoying her moans more as his thrust kept going, abit surprised at himself at how much of an animal he was being with her. He would definitely have to thank Izzy since he felt dominance with her first. His member was twitching inside her, almost ready to fill her womb with the seeds. "I-I know...me too.." He kissed her neck abit while he pushed her abit more to the tree with his thrust. "Mm~ I-I'm gonna cum inside~!" He said in a dominant tone abit, definitely an animal instinct kicking in.

Emily couldn't help but moan this dominate side of him was amazing. Good old simple Izzy, she was always happy to make a friend and have someone dominate her. Emily felt her face now also touching the tree as he pushed her more into it. Her walls contracting getting ready to climax o longer really paying attention to things. Her chest was definitely going to be scratched from the bark. Emily lost in pleasure wasn't paying attention to Ryu saying he was going to come inside her without protection. Moaning out as she hit her climax breathing heavily.

He had reached his limit; so with one final thrust he filled her womb with his seeds. Then with slow but deep thrusts as they were breathing heavy to make sure he had let out every drop into her, and while doing so he kissed her lovingly, his arms slowly and almost in a small tease sence wrapped around her again. "That was great~"

Emily felt him explode with in her awaiting womb breathing heavily as she tried to catch her breath. Turning her head as he kissed her. Resting in his arms as he held her there. Nodding her head in agreement as she tried to catch her breath.

He continued to hold her close so she could catch her breath, gently kissing her neck as he started to catch his own. There wasn't much that could be said in that moment so he just held her like a lover would and kissed her with a soft passion, his member gently return to a soft state.

Emily's arm's wrapped around him as he held her, sighing softly as he kissed at her neck. Emily had no words to say, though she was winded and tired from that, now also needing a good bath having gotten all sweaty. Kissing him softly, and gently back, red matches resting on her chest from the tree bark.

As he held her his gaze went to her chest, noticing how red they were from the tree bark and he couldn't help but to let out a blush. "I went alittle wild didn't I?" He didn't fully intend to go that rough but since she liked it he didn't want to stop either. After a gentle kiss to her chest he chuckled. "Guess we should both go in for a bath huh?" he would've just let her bath but not only was he sweaty, but he knew that if he didn't then Kat would've smelled their scent which would've been a bad way to start her part of the day.

Closing her eyes for a minute to rest, opening her eyes again to see him looking at her marked chest. Feeling the soft kiss he planted, nodding her head. Indicating he went too wild, after all Emily was human, compared to the others he had slept with, she couldn't take as much. Between him an Zen they were getting more powerful. Nodding her head again, agreeing they needed to bathe. Emily was drained from that one powerful moment. With her energy gone and Kat still asleep they wouldn't be traveling today. Prying herself off the tree she stumbled a bit, holding onto Ryu.

He gently carried Emily to the water, gently lowering himself and her into the water but not once letting go. He knew she was human but he had figured his strength to be in human standings too, but what he didn't realize was the instinct he was having when part of him was becoming an animal that had the desire to breed like Izzy and Kat. Gently he washed her first since he was her support for the time.

Emily held onto him the best she could, wrapping her arms around his neck. Not expecting that him and Zen were blending more so in power. Emily knew Ryu was human but he had Zen within him so sharing the body was rough especially with the strength of a dragon. As he helped wash her she smiled, "Thanks Ryu." She said softly finally getting her breath back. Standing weakly as he helped bathe her.

"You're welcome Emily." He said with a smile as he bathed her; when he was done he gently helped her sit onto the edge and washed himself infront of her abit. Once he was done he got out and looked to her, staying naked but mostly to make sure he was ready to help her back into her clothing with how drained she was. "Will you need help?"

Emily sat on the edge wait for Ryu to finish bathing again. She was sore and tired but she'd wait also not entirely sure she'd be able to walk back to the camp alone. Looking at him curiously as he asked if she'd need help. "Um I think I got it I just need to relocate my clothes." SHe said looking around they were by the pool somewhere having been close to it when she disrobed.

He gave a nod and looked around for her cloths, and handed them to her when he did to help her out as much as possible. He got himself dressed while he stayed close to Emily, after all she may not have enough strength to walk back to camp herself and it would've been nice to walk together. While she was dressing he looked at her from time to time, blushing since he wasn't staring but was looking at certain parts as well as her lovely face.

Emily smiled when he handed her, her clothes. "Thanks.." she said putting her shirt on, carefully standing up draping her skirt over her head letting it fall to her waist tying it behind her. Extending her hand so the two could walk back to camp together. Seeing the blush on his face she tilted her head, "What?"

Back
Top Bottom