Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mansion of Animals OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince chuckled a little at her response and brought a hand up to scratch at his head a little. "I see..." He said with another chuckle. He let his thoughts gather in his head and he let his curiosity get the better of him. "Um...May I ask why?"

"Because you incredibley comfy. Why, is that not ok?" she said blushing slightly before burying her face in his chest instinctivly, which only proved to make her blush even brighter.

"Um...Um...No it's okay...I'm just surprised is all. No-No one's ever really said that to me before." He said softly, raising his hand up once again to scratch his head.

After hearing his words Kurumu raised her head and looked at him with puppy dog eyes before placing a gentle kiss on his cheek and saying, "Your really cute when you scratch your head." Then she slid herself of of him but somehow stayed on the couch.

Vince's blush intensified as he felt Kurumu's lips on his cheek. His eyes widened a little. "Um...Um...Thank you..." He said softly, his eyes still held wide open. When he felt her slide off of him a little he switched to a sitting position and twiddled his thumbs together for a moment. "Um...Can you explain to me what Kumai kun means...You might have said it before but, I'm not sure I really understood." He said with a chuckle.

Kurumu couldn't help but giggle at his question, but then said, "Well Kumai is a cuter way of saying bear and kun is an honorific for guy or older male." while twiddling her thumbs. Then she asked, "Why do you always get so nervous when i'm around?" while looking at Vince.

Vince nodded slowly. He hadn't really known much about Japanese traditions and could only trust her words at the meaning. "Oh I see...Well thank you for explaining it." He said with a small smile. Her next question seemed a little obvious to him, but he had to admit it must have seemed odd to others. "Oh uh...Well, um. I'm...Not that confident a person...I'm kind shy and quiet. And especially around cute girls like you." He said slowly letting his face dart down towards the floor in embarrassment.

She blushed when she heard him say she was cute, but said, "Oh...that makes sense, although it doesn't really match your intimidating appearance." putting her own head down in embarrassment as the last part was forced from her.

He nodded lightly. "I know...I think that's why I am the way that I am...Everyone thinks I'm this scary...Tall...Huge bear. But I'm not...Not even close. Like I said I'm quiet and shy..." He said with a small shrug and continued to stare down at the floor. He turned his head a little and noticed her blush. He smiled a little and then scratched at his head. "Um...Am I really that...Scary?" He asked softly.

"Well...not now, but I sure wouldn't want to see you angry." She said truthfully while still looking down. The as she raised her head she looked him in the eyes and said, "You know a lot of girls like that in a guy, intimidating on the outside but a ball of butter on the inside." giving him a cute smile.

Vince looked at Kurumu with an eyebrow raised. "Re-really?" He asked. That hadn't really been his perspective. It certainly wasn't normal if a girl would even bother to talk to him back home, let alone think that they would be into someone like him. " I kinda wished I met a girl like that..." He said softly looking down at the floor again and scratched at his head.

Andol wasn't really sure at that moment if he wanted to stand up or not. He enjoyed being able to hug the other male, and the fact he was still sitting put him in a kind of akward postion when compared with the other male. Yet still in a way he deicded to take advantage of it as he nuzzled his face into the others groin... though the way he did seemed to be in a very absent minded manner. When he finally spoke though the young man did say, "Well Naga do you at least want to go find somewhere to cuddle?... I am kind of tried." He wasn't really tried, it was simply that he wanted to try and spend more time with his favorite hybrid... and that was somthing that really never had much time to do.

Seeing that the bear was speaking sincerely she rlied genuenly saying, "Mabye you just did." While putting her hand on his shoulder reassuringly

~~~~

Naga was a bit surprised to say the least when Andol nuzzled into his groin, but stated, "Well, we could go to my room and you could sleep there for the night." while petting the older man on the head.

He smiled genuinely. He felt her hand pat on his shoulder and although the blush was still on his face, he was a little more comfortable. "Thank you Kurumu." He said softly as he let his hands rest into his lap, and then scratched at his head quickly. "Well um...Seeing that since, everyone is elsewhere, doing god knows what. What would you like to do?"

The young man just contiuned to do what he was doing to the other male as he held onto him, because he really didn't notice that it was anything that the larger male wanted him to stop. Of course the fact that the other was petting his head wasn't really helping out ethier, becuase if there was one thing that got Andol going it was when you petted him like this. When the other male finally spoke again Andol nodded his head and the young man stood up form where he had been sitting only moments before. Looking at the other male for a moment he reached out and took Naga by the hand and said, "I really don't know where your room is so your going to have to show me." He had been coming to the mansion for awhile and sometimes had spent the night, but he had been kind of nervous to spend the night in the bat's room because he had kind of always had a crush on the other male.

(Gah, I'm missing all the action! Where are my girls!?!?)

Trystan growled lightly, bucking under Shasha. His fingers toyed with Eve with a knowledge of where to prod, where to tease. He felt proud of himself, smiling widely everytime one of them moaned. The fox's ears twitched rapidly, and he brang the wolf close enough to him to unleash his mouth and tongue upon her.

"I'm not really sure, it's kinda a slow day so why don't you pick what we do." The female bat said sitting and and turning to face the large bear.

~~~~

Nagaharu chuckled softly hearing the man's statement before saying, "Well then, come on, follow me." While gently pulling the human toward the stairs that lead to the third floor theb decided to mess with gim a little and picked him up bridal style. Then began bloting down the two flights of stairs and stopped when they reached the door to his room.

Vince shrugged. He usually wasn't the one to suggest something, in fact most of the time he was usually okay with whatever someone had to suggest. This new found leadership made Vince hesitate a little. "Um...I'm not sure...Wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked softly as he picked up the remote to the tv and waved it a little in the open air as he smiled towards Kurumu.

Eve panted heavily, her fingers laced in Trystan's hair as his fingers worked the voodoo that they did so well. His tongue stole the last bit of sanity she had left. He knew the effect that he was having on her body and it was delicious. Two for the price of one. She looked down as the fox did his handy work with her own lustful eyes.

Trystan moaned, darting his tongue in a hypnotic rythym. He loved this, loved being able to do this to his wolf. For a few moments,he lavished his affection on her, his tongue bringing her over the edges of sanity and into the warm embrace of sensuality and lust. He yearned for her moans, teasing her by withdrawing his tongue and kissing her inner thighs. "Hm... You are enjoying yourself aren't you, wolfy?" His tongue could please ears as well as it could sate women. "How about I make it better?" He went back to it, adding his fingers as well as his tongue. His ears tickled her thighs, and his tail thudded ectastically into the bed.

Shasha continued to bounce on the fox's cock. She moaned and gasped as the long member pushed deep into her sex. What really lite up Shasha's mood was the passion between Trystan and Eve. It was a mix of sweet, rough, and raw that just made Shasha want more and more as she pulled eve forward and kissed the wolf on the lips as they were both being pleasured.

Eve's moans of bliss were swallowed by Shasha's sweet lips. The wolf girl raked her finger;s through the feline's hair, delving in the taste of her best friend. Eve had to break from the kiss in order to keep breathing. She whimpered like the British pup she was and Trystan gave it his all, draining her of the sweet nectar her body seemed to keep in constant supply.

The fox moaned out, lapping up Evelyn's juices, bucking harder against Shasha. He removed his fingers, wrapping them around the wolf's legs, positioning her so he could more easily please her, and so that she could reach the cat easier. He closed his eyes, putting more and more passion into his tounge thrusts, picking up the speed of his movements in Shasha as well. He was doing what he could to pleasure the both of them. Honestly, he thought this was more women than he couldhandle at once, but that wouldn't stop him from helping the others enjoy it.

Kurumu just nodded her head in agreement, truth was she really liked the bo and wanted to get him out of his shell. At first she thought he was like every other guy in the world and would open up at the first sign of feminine skin, but now she is starting to realize this boy ie either pure to the bone or just a really tough nut to crack.

She then decided to get at least a little more intimate and scooted closer to him saying, "Is this alright with you?" while looking at him with the innocent eyes she usually only gave to family or people she feels she can trust.

"Cool beans..." Vince said with a small chuckle and pressed the button on the remote and brought the tv to life. He flicked through the menu and went through the extensive lists of movies. "Um...Did you have anything specific that you wanted to watch?" He asked as he scratched his head with his free hand. He looked at the extensive list of various movies and felt a little confused as to what they should watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom