Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mansion of Animals OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince reverted his gaze and watched as Luna sat down next to him. "Hi Luna...How are you today?" He asked softly as he took a sip of orange juice. He felt a little calmer then he usually was but he figured that it was the complimentary nature of his company. He took another sip of orange juice and set the mostly empty glace down on the table.

"Oh I'm catwoman now? Are you Lucius Fox?" Shasha commented turning around and looked at Eve. "I haven't forgotten about you." Shasha said as she started to kiss her breast moving down to her belly and lower. "I'm talented enough to get more then one person off at a time."

Luna sighed softly, turning her gaze from Naga's battered body Vince with a lax smile. "Honestly? A little confused, but other than that.....I'm fine. How about you? Any plans for today?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eve started panting and leaned her head back for a second and closing her eyes as Shasha worked her magic. "You animals..." She moaned and grinned at the irony.

Vince chuckled lightly. "Don't worry...I have no idea what is going on myself." He said and finished off his orange juice, releasing a quick breath after he finished the liquid. "DO I have plans? Not really no...What about you?"

Andol was walking down the street... no the young man simply wasn't walking. He was running towards the mansion that he had always found to be his refuge for the past few months. It had been a place of safety for him, and now as tears ran down his face. He knew that he would be needing that feeling of safety today. Especially after what had just happened at his house. He wasn't really sure what to do or to say about it. The one thing for sure was that he was going to try and keep most of the details form his friends at the house. There was just no way that he was ready to tell them yet. He just hoped that they would at least answer his request... of course he was also scared of what happened if they refuse... but wiping those thoughts form his head which only made his tears worse the young man soon neared the house. Running the up the stairs of the front porch he began to knock on the door as he just stood there crying and hoped that someone would be home. Or at least someone would answer the door.

Luna smiled, "Maybe we can do something together. Maybe something....normal." She heard the knock on the door and the feline girl walked over and opened it. "He-" She stopped for a moment and look at the panting guy. "Hi, are you okay?" She asked and she stepped aside and offered him entrance with slight tone of worry.

As the door was opened the young man just stood there crying, but the instant that he saw who it was... he quickly stepped through the door, wrapping his arms around her and burying his face in her chest as his tears contiuned to flow. He was a bit suprised that she seemed like she didn't know him, becuase every sinice Andol was 13 he had spent most of his time that he was not at school, here at the mansion. He was 21 now and most of the hybrids who lived there knew him. Of course he certianly remembered her name at least as he began to try and speak through his tears, "Oh Luna it was so horriable, my father kicked me out of the house, and told me to never come back again." Though the young man didn't give the reason, becuase at the moment he just didn't feel like explianing it. He was so confused on where he was supposed to go and what he was supposed to do... these thoughts which clouded his mind only made him cry more.

"Vince, do you know where Trystan is?" He asked while picking his sister up and rising from the floor. Then looked at her and threw her onto Vince's lap. Then upon hearing Andol's histeric voice ran over to the door, seeing that luna was in a slight state of shock he decided to try comforting Andol in his moment of distress by rubbing the man's back reassuringly.

Vince felt Kurumu land directly in his lap and although he caught her he blushed and stiffened a little. "Um...Upstairs I think, Eve, and Sasha took him...Somewhere." He said softly. He looked to the newcomer and wondered what was going on. However the stiffness seemed to grow a little as he felt Kurumu in his lap.

Luna sighed softly holding him and listening to his story. "Andol....relax...breath darling breath. You're going to suffocate yourself with all these tears." She breathed a heavy sigh. If it wasn't one thing it was another, but Andol really needed her company the most. "Come...here is not the place for such woes...wanna go up to the garden with me?" She asked softly wiping the flood of tears from his red cheeks.

(Heyo Shy.)
Trystan growled, nipping at Shasha's exposed neck. "Who said you were getting me off?" He followed Shasha's lead, a massaging hand beating the cat's mouth to the punch, relatively speaking. His fingers found their way into Eve's lower lips, while he bucked under Shasha's body. "And for future reference, Shasha, this wolf is my wolf." He chuckled, nibbling on the feline's collarbone.

The human was so gald that he was quickly surronded by his friends form the mansion. The feeling of Luna giving him a hug, and the hand that Naga placed on his back where things that indeed made the young man start to calm down a bit. Yet still it was hard for him to stop crying, but he was obviously trying his best... he was safe now and he could finally relax and have people to talk about what was going on with. So he knew that his tears needed to try and stop whenever they could. Looking at her when she began to wipe the tears off his face, the young man began to try and hold them in and stop crying as the flow gently began to stop, though never really ceased... He aswered her question softly and said, "Yes I think that would be ok if you don't mind Luna?" He didn't want to bother her to much with his problems. Andol even though he had quite a few friends was still one for dealing with most of his problems on his own. The young man also added, "Vince you want to... you can come too."

Vince looked toward Andol for a moment. "Um...No thanks...The garden is a little to hot for me." He said with whatever strength he could muster, releasing a chuckle as he did. He gulped hard and wondered if the batgirl was going to say anything in his lap, or attempt to get off.

Luna nodded in at Vince's answers. No doubt he'd sweat like a pig beneath the sun. She laced her fingers wit Andol And guided him to the stairs and took them up a couple of flights until she opened up the door leading to the flourishing roof top garden with the side greenhouse. The wind caressed her hair and the various flowers and greenery before them. She guided the human to a stone bench and sat herself down, patting to her side in a friendly gesture for him to sit down. "Your father may cool down, no matter what may have ensued." She spoke reassuringly, not wanting to be invasive if he didn't want to share the information. She ran her fingers through his messy hair and offered him a comforting smile. "Andol wanna stay the night with us? At least until everything boils over? You know you're more than welcome here." Her black tail rested across her lap. Her amber eyes gazing at the endlessly frowny face.

Andol blushed a little in embressment as he realized that he had said the wrong name. The human had not ment to say Vince, but instead had ment to ask Naga, sinice he was able to see that one male was busy and the other was not. Plus he had always felt more of a connection with Naga, and plus fact the other male was comfornting him at the moment. Of course he let Luna lead him down the hallway and up the stairs heading the direction of the garden that he loved to sit in, and wacth the birds. That was one thing that made him so happy about coming to this place and he knew it would help him calm down. As they walked over the bench the human was indeed quick to sit down next to her as she spoke to him... he shook his head at her words, "No... even if he does cool down. I can never go back. He made that quite clear." The feeling of her running her fingers through his hair though did bring a soft smile to his face, that appered for a moment through the tears that stained it. Though it was gone just as quick as it had come, "I would like that very much Luna." Again he reached over and gave her a hug.

Naga had followed Luna and Andol and upon seeing that Andol had calmed down a little said, "You know you can stay here as long as you like, well as long as you don't mind being sexually jumped every now and then." trying to make Andol loosen up a little more with some humor, however dry it may be.

~~~~

Kurumu was comfortable in the bears lap and feeling the akward silence seep in and asked, "So...just when are you going to loosen up around me Kumai~kun?" While looking into his eyes.

"Um...Um...I'm not really sure...Can I get back to you on that one?" He asked with an awkward chuckle. He gulped a little and felt his blush maintain its level, though somehow he was surprised that it hadn't quite increased yet.

Luna gave Andol one more squeeze and a peck on the cheek. Followed by a little laugh at Naga's comment. "I'll leave you two alone for now. I am going to water the plants in the green house while I'm here." The palm of her hand cradled is tear dampened cheek once before she sighed reluctantly and walked over to the green house.

The tears soon began to stop flowing, as Andol wiped his face and had finally completely calmed down. He was so gald that he had some many friends that cared, and that Naga had deicded to join them. When the bat spoke Andol laughed slightly at the words of his friend, the young was starting to feel quite a bit better. Letting go of the temporary hug that he had held onto Luna with he reached over and hugged Naga also, though this one was quite a bit more lingering as he said, "I don't think I would mind that, though of course I think it depends on who is doing the jumping." The humor was most certianly helping... He then looked over at Luna as she said that she needed to go, and nodded his head. Though not before nuzzling his head softly into the hand that cradled his cheek, "Alright Luna, and thanks for everything, your such a good friend as always." He then turned his attention back to Naga, not really having let go of the other male.

"Who do you think, Doll?" Naga said teasingly before giving the older male a kiss on the forehead, while rubbing his back as he was before.

~~~~

Kurumu just stared at the older male in slight shock that his blush hadn't increased yet, but decided she'd better get into some clothes be fore she caught a cold and slid off the coy bear, her towel rising momentarily, giving him a glimpse of her lusciously full ass.

Andol could only blush as he buried his head into the bat's chest. Andol was so adoreable and shy, especially about things like this because he was so inexperianced... he had never really had anyone before. He was always embressed to admit that he was still a virgin which was quite a supirse that he had been able to get away with that and still hang around the hybirds so much. He himself was surpised that one of them hadn't deicded to steal it away before now, but that was just the way that things went. Of course now that he hoped to be living here on a more perment note, the young man figured that would probably change quite quickly. The kiss on the forehead really affected him as he said in that nervously shy voice of his, "I guess that would be you wouldn't it Naga? Though I get the feeling that you have more in mind for me than just us standing around here and holding each other all day." The last sentance just kind of slipped out, and only made the pale youth blush even more. Andol was just so adoreable like this.

Vince stared wide eyed for a moment and although he desperately tried not to he glanced towards Kurumu as she made her way up the stairs. He felt his blush increase as he got a small glimpse at her rear and he felt the lump at his throat form again before he gulped it back down. He darted his gaze forward at the table in front of him. After awhile he felt his blush subside and he got up and ran his glass under the sink.

Naga chuckled at Andol's statement but said, "Mabye not yet, I don't want to be accused of taking advantage of those of weak will." only half joking.

~~~~

When Kurumu was finished getting dressed in a baby blue crop top and daisydukes she headed down stairs only to find vince taking a nap on the couch, when she saw how peaceful he looked she climbed ontop of him, snuggled closer to him and decided to join him in the land of dream.

Vince woke up from his slight slumber to feel Kurumu on top of him. The blush returned to his face and he sat there like a statue. He didn't want to disturb her rest, however he was rather uncomfortable. Not that she was uncomfortable against him, just that this whole situation was rather odd. He decided that it would be best if maybe they were awake. "Um...Kurumu...What are you doing?"

When Kurumu heard Vince's voice she couldn't help but snuggle closer to him befor raising her head and cutely yawning, "Sleeping on a very soft Kumai~kun" while rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom