Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Moonlight

He kissed her back gently, his lips dancing on hers as he stayed how he was. Feeling her continue to rub him off, he smiled and began to open his eyes to look at her as he reached over and put a hand behind her head and kissed her even more passionately as she continued to please him.

Roxanne smiled against his lips and kissed her back as her hand continued to tease him. She watched him as he smiled and began to opened his eyes to look at her. Then as he reached behind her head and rested his hand there before kissing her passionately she kissed back, moaning against his lips.

"Roxanne..." He whispered gently as he looked to her. "Lets...stop this. The sex...Lets just be here for each other and just relax as we be together...No sex...just us in a tub, together and sharing our love...What do you say...?"

At first Roxanne thought he was kidding so kept continuing to use her hand to tease him but when she saw him fighting to keep control as he spoke she knew he wasn't kidding, that he actually just wanted to be with her and enjoy bother her company and their love. "If that's what you want.." She said, a tone of hurt in her voice as she released his member from her hold. When the initial hurt was gone, though, she realized it was good. It meant she was something more to him than any woman before her had been, and that he genuinely cared for her.

"Good..." He said as he sighed gently. "You don't mind if I make the water a bit colder...do you? I'm starting to sweat rather than soak..." He said. The two of them so close together in such a heated situation had actually made him start to mix sweat with the water on his head. Warm water from the bath. He reached over and began to allow some colder water to pour into the bath slowly to cool it off.

Roanne shook her head no at his question. "I don't mind." She said, watching as he reached over and gradually allowed cooler water into the bath so it wasn't so hot. "I'm sorry if it seemed like I was trying to force myself on you." She said, unable to shake the feeling that she had upset him.

"No no...it is quite alright." He said with a smile as he petted her head gently, stroking the back of her head gently as he looked into her eyes. "You were just...caught in the moment...Right?" He said with a small chuckle as he closed his eyes and relaxed once more.

As he stroke the back of her head with a gentle touch as he looked into her eyes. "Yeah, that's it." She said and as he closed his eyes and relaxed once more she rested her head on his shoulder. "Hey Nate... You know you don't have to protect me from everything." She said to him as she closed her eyes, feeling as if Nathan was trying to shelter her from most of the less glamorous things that came with his lifestyle. Roxy just hoped her comment didn't anger or upset him.

"I do." He murmured. "You may be alone, but I've got guys making sure nobody fucks with you...metaphorically and literally speaking..." He said to clarify as he looked her in the eyes. "I don't want anything to happen to you. You're my gal now, and I want to keep you safe from harms way, especially in this line of work."

When Nathan began to speak she opened her eyes to find him looking into her eyes. "You may have guys but I knew what I was getting into and I also knew that your lifestyle wasn't going to change for me." She said as she looked at him. It made Roxanne smile when Nate called her his "Gal". "Nate, I love you and I will do anything you want me to, to keep me safe. But, I also want you to keep yourself safe too." Roxy added before leaning in and kissing him.

"Don't worry...I will be safe." He said with a smile as he let her kiss him before closing his eyes. "I think its time we finish up this bath before we get some rest, hm? We can have fun again later...I don't want us to stay wet forever though. Lets go dry off and get ready for the best sleep you'll ever have."

Roxanne smiled at him as she watched him close his eyes once more. She nodded in agreement at his question. "Yeah, rest sounds like a good idea. Especially when I'm sleeping next to my man. What am I gonna wear, though? All I have here is what I took off and that sexy dress you bought me earlier." Her expression then changed to a curious one. "What do you mean "The best sleep you'll ever have"?"

"Trust me...Once we're through fooling around for the night...You'll be so plum tired you'll fall asleep upon the softest bed you've ever laid yourself down upon." HE said with a smile. "And just put on the dress...Its clean and I can get ready for tonight by watching you tease me in it."

"Watch out if this is the softest bed I've ever laid on you might not be able to get me up in the morning." She joked before moving her head to rest on his shoulder. "By the way, I don't need that dress to tease you. I could do that naked, if I wanted."

"Then do so." He said with a smile as he looked to her. "I will enjoy it very much...So now then..." He said as he stood from the water and helped her to her feet. "Shall we be off then? I would like to have fun once more before I get some rest."

"Well how would you rather see me: Naked or in that gorgeous dress you bought me?" She asked after thanking him for helping her out and onto her feet. "I'm ready to go when you are, just to warn you I don't think I'm ever going to learn my way around this place, though." She joked with a smile.

"Either or, surprise me." He said gently as he got out with her and smiled. "You don't need to learn. You'll be at my side most of the time when you're in this house...The house we'll live in will be smaller but still as luxurious." He assured her as he continued to walk along toward his room.

"So I'll just wander around lost the like... one percent, if that of the time spent here that I'm not with you." She joked after they got out. When Nate mentioned the house that they would one day live in she couldn't help but smile. As he walked out of the bathroom she followed behind him, looking around as she did. "How many rooms does this place even have?" She asked, trying to make conversation so they weren't walking in silence.

"Plenty. I found this place to be...soothing...to my nature. This used to be a whorehouse, a brothel, back in the mid 1800s...Though...I bought this old hunk of junk and had many people come in and refurbish and clean the place, and also adding in installments. Now its my vacation home away from home."

Roxanne nodded at his words, trying to imagine what kind of shape it had been in when he had purchased it. She imagined it had take quite a bit of work and money to fix it up to his liking. "What you've done with it is beautiful." She complimented, staying close to Nate as they walked down the hall. In back of her mind she wandered where what he considered his "home" was if this was simply his vacation home.

"Heh...you'll love what our house looks like then." He said as a reply to her as they walked into his room. It was...plain. Though he seemed happy and natural as he walked over to his simple little bed with a baige bedsheet on it. Sitting down, he smiled to her. "Well now...shall we get started?"

"How are you so sure I'll love it?" She asked in a playful tone as they walked into his room. When they two of them walked into his room she wasn't surprised when she looked around and saw that it was plain compared to the rest of the house. Somehow it was what she had expected, not seeing Nathan as one who was into either dark or bright colors. She watched as he walked over to his bed and smiled back as he sat down. "I'm ready to begin when you are." She said, walking over to him and kissing him on the lips, passionately, expecting to feel his hands beginning to wander her nude body any moment now.

He looked up and kissed her back passionately when he felt her lips on his. Reaching forward, he pulled her into his lap as he continued to kiss Roxanne, his tongue sliding into her mouth to wrap around hers as he held her close and slowly erected, his cock pushing against her ass. He didn't go for sex immediately, however, he continued what he was doing.

As he reached forward and pulled her down into his lap she didn't fight him and as Nate resumed in his kissing, she kissed him back each time. As he tongue slid into her mouth and wrapped around her's she welcomed it; deepening the kiss as he held her close. Roxanne could feel his member becoming hard and pressing against her ass and the feel of it made her moan into the kiss. When he didn't go for sex immediately, like part of her still expected him to do every time they were intimate it made her feel like his feelings for her were genuine and it helped to assure her that he saw her as his girlfriend.

Nathan smiled to her gently as he pulled back and looked at her. "Now...Lets continue this..." He said gently as he pulled her down with him and continued to kiss her lips gently as he began to slowly start feeling up and down her body to get her in the mood for the night.

Back
Top Bottom