Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Moonlight

Not even ten minutes later Roxanne could feel Nathan gently shaking her a few times before she could feel him kissing her softly on the lips. When she opened her eyes at first she was clearly out of it and it took a few moments of looking around for her to realize where she was. She smiled and kissed him. "you have a beautiful house, dare I ask which shower we are using?" She asked in a joking tone, certain that there was more than one.

"The spa." He said bluntly. "Who needs a shower that is nothing but one? I have an entire spa full of different types of showers, baths, Jacuzzis, and anything else you might want to bathe in. Shall we go?" He said as he patted her head and began to walk up to his house, walking in with the bags as the servants opened doors for him and his lady.

"We shall." She said with a smile, following him without hesitation. As they entered the house she looked around, in awe by how beautiful the house was inside. "Your house is as beautiful inside." She said to him, not bothering to ask if he lived here alone, despite the question being on her mind. After all, she remembered the last time she had tried to ask about him.

"Isn't it?" He said with a small smile as he began to walk onward and put her things down on a nearby counter. "They'll be safe here...Go ahead and freshen up if you wish, I'll be in the spa with you soon. Just go down that hallway until you find an old-style looking wooden door and walk in...Man-made nature spas are the best, don't you think?" He said with a smirk as he turned and headed upstairs before disappearing from view.

As Roxy continued to follow him she peaked into the different rooms when given the chance. She watched as he sat her thing on a near by counter, nodding when he assured her that her things would be safe. "I guess I'll find out, won't I?" She asked with a smile just loud enough so he could hear her. She then watched as he went up the stairs, waiting until he had disappeared from her view before starting down the hallway, peaking into the rooms that had opened doors as she passed them. When she came to the old style door she opened it, going in before closing the door behind her. As she walked further into the room she looked around, surprised at the size of the room and at how beautifully crafted everything was.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He said gently to her as he walked over after appearing sometime after she arrived. "Just go ahead and strip down to whatever you want to strip down to and then pick a place to bathe. I will join you momentarily. I must prepare some stuff for later...business...You know how it is." HE said as he turned and left the room. He called out to her. "I will be back soon! I promise!" He was now gone to do some business in the mob.

Roxanne nodded after seeming to tense up some at his voice, almost as if Nathan had managed to scare her. "Yeah, I understand. Go ahead and take care what you need to and I'll wait here for you." Roxy said, not wanting him to feel bad. She watched as he left and as he left his words made her smile. After he was gone she closed the door and striped down to her thong and bra, figuring she would leave at least a little bit for him to take off of her and she sat on the edge of the bath tub that was big enough to comfortably seat about five people and waited. While she waited she allowed her mind to wander, but kept herself from thinking about what he might be doing.

Fifteen minutes later, Nathan arrived in the bath house and walked over to her, sitting down as he was in swimming trunks only and sat next to her as she was sitting on the edge of the bath. "Well now...Ready?" He said with a smile as he slowly slipped himself into the tub and smiled as the warm water embraced him. He looked to her and motioned for her to come in. "Water's great. Come on."

Roxanne looked up from looking over at the counter when she heard the door open, at first unsure if she should expect to see Nathan walk in or one of his maids to inform her that Nathan would be a bit longer. When the door opened all the way and she saw him slip into the room before closing the door behind him she smiled. "Ready when you are." She said, leaning over and kissing him as he sat next to her. She watched as he slipped into the tub and was glad to see the waters temperature was to he liking. When Nate motioned for her to join him she got up and slowly slid down into the bath, finding the warm water relaxing any tension out of her muscles.

He smiled and walked over to her as she was in the water and hugged her from behind as he looked over her shoulder to her. "You look amazing in that outfit you have on." He said with a smile as he kissed up and down her neck. "Be sure you clean up as much as you can. Things might get...dirty later on this weekend my lovely woman."

As she felt his arms wrap around her waist from behind she smiled, looking up at him. "Thank you. But to be fair wouldn't you say I'd look amazing in almost anything, love?" She asked before letting out several soft moans as Nate's lips pressed against the skin of her neck and he kissed up and down it. Roxanne moved a hand up to her hair and pulled it away from her neck before moving her head so that he had access to as much of her neck as possible. At his words she felt her muscles tense for a moment before the water quickly relaxed her. "Dirty how?" She asked in a confused tone; unsure as to if he meant sexually or something involving his work. Roxy figured if it was something involving the mafia he would tell her not to worry about it or that she was better off not knowing.

He smirked and did not answer her. He simply began to kiss up and down hr neck gently as he held her close, her back to his chest, his hands slowly scrubbing her body to clean her and pleasure her as he continued to graze the flesh of her neck with his lips. "Hm hm hm...Anything you want, my dear...It shall be yours..."

"I take it that it might be some kind of surprise, then?" She asked with a smile, moving her right hand to the back of his head and beginning to run her fingers through his hair when he didn't anything. As he instead began to kiss up and down her neck while his arms remained wrapped around her waist, holding her back to his chest, she began to moan softly. When his hands began to wash and pleasure his body while his lips stayed on the flesh of her neck, her moans grew louder as her desire for him grew. "what if I said I already have all I want?" She asked, not used having the ability to have anything her heart desired.

"Then I'll still give you more and more...I'll make you spoiled." He said with a laugh as he continued to kiss up and down her neck, but his hands moved from her body and went to her face to caress her cheek as he moved his lips up to start gently and passionately kissing her on her lips.

"I can't possibly deny my boyfriend the right to spoil me, can I?" She asked in a playful time. The word "Boyfriend" feeling much more natural to say than it had before. As his lips remained on her neck, kissing up and down it and his hands moved up to her face caressing it, her soft moans continued. When his lips finally pressed against her's she smiled against before beginning to return his kisses with ones just as passionate and gentle, one hand moving to rest on the back of his neck as they kissed.

He would have stopped her then and there for calling him her boyfriend. He told her once that he didn't want such things to be used, but he didn't care at the moment. He would talk to her about it later...maybe. For now, he continued to kiss her lips gently as he felt her hand move to the back of his neck. His eyes were closed as he was lost in the pleasure of what was happening at that moment.

Roxanne continued to kiss him, finding that she too was becoming lost in the pleasure of the moment. She already felt so much more connected to him than she had, feeling that she was slowly learning more about him. While they kissed her other hand moved to rest on his chest.

He soon smiled and looked her in the eyes. "Roxanne..." He said as he put his forehead to hers and smiled gently. "I love you..." He said gently as he reached down her body and began to slowly begin to finger her with two fingers.

As he rested his forehead against her's Roxanne smiled as she looked into Nathan's eyes. When he spoke for the second time his words shocked her but in a good way. "Nathan, I love you too." She replied happily and as his hand made its way down her body she moaned his name softly, his touch alone as hand traveled down her body furlong her arousal. When his hand finally stopped to rest in between her legs and he began to finger her with two fingers teasing her she moaned.

He smiled when she began to moan and kissed her cheek gently. "I love you..." Once more he said as he continued to finger her. He continued do this as he kissed around her body, giving her body slow but strong pleasure.

"I love you too." She managed to get out in between moans as Nate continued to finger. As Roxy's pleasure grew she found her mind wandering to all the things she wanted him to do to her, her fantasies ranging from romantic to kinky. As he began to kiss any part of her body he could easily reach she could feel her arousal slowly and steadily getting stronger. "Nathan... I want you inside of me.." She said, in an almost desperate tone, as if she was begging. Clearly becoming the slut she had been in the dressing room once more. "I'll do anything for your thick, hard cock inside me." She purred.

"Anything...?" He said with a smirk as he moved from her and swam to the other side of the bathtub. "Then come...show me what you will do for me...do to me what you think I would want you to do to me baby..." He said with a smirk as he waited for her to come.

Roxanne watched as he swam to the other side of the tub and when he told her to come and show him what she thought he wanted her to do she went over to him and at first began to kiss his neck as her hand moved down under the water and began to stroke his member, wanting to tease him a bit before actually doing what she though he would want.

He smirked. "You're doing good....just keep going. I might let you taste me if you want to." He said with a small chuckle as he leaned more into the side of the bath and closed his eyes to enjoy what was happening even more. "Use more force...come on now..."

As he praised her for what she was doing and offered that he might allow her the chance to taste him it fueled her desire and her eagerness to please him. It made her smile to see him leaning more into the side of the tub as he closed his eyes, enjoying what she was doing. She leaned in and kissed him with hunger as her hand moved up and down his shaft more quickly.

Back
Top Bottom