Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson in Babysitting (Tyr & Katy108)

Jake had two of his friends Adam and Dan, plus Mike coming over for a poker game in a little over an hour, but almost if not more importantly he had Mike’s daughter, his slut supposed to be here any minute. Since it was a poker game, he was dressed casually in some black slacks and a polo shirt. Even though Mike had a new slut he was boasting about, he wasn’t expecting him to bring her, so this would just be the four guys and his slut, which should prove to be very interesting, to say the least.

Just before six, he heard a knock; Jake smiled and made his way to the front door to answer it. Opening the large wooden door, he was presented with the gorgeous sight of his slut, dressed in a sexy short outfit that screamed fuck me. If they were going out to a party or club, it would have been perfect, but for tonight he had other plans for his slut. Smiling his hand indicated for her to come in.

Hello Sexy you look good!

Jake closed the door behind her after she entered into the foyer area. He’d already delivered his son to the new babysitter, and he had all evening not only to play poker but to enjoy Jenna, and see just how far she would go, and how far he’d let it go. As she moved in his eyes admired her as the door closed. Never had he thought it would go this far, or even happen, and yet here they were, and he didn’t want to turn back. Still before they got to the game, not only did they need to get her ready, but he wanted to enjoy her too, as he'd had been missing her. Standing behind her as he turned putting the door to his back he saw that her tight dress showed not a single bit of evidence that she was wearing any underwear, which pleased him. Even though it wasn’t the outfit he planned for her to be in tonight, she still did a fine job of filling it out. He talked as he came up behind her.

Are you wondering what’s going to happen tonight? Are you nervous or scared what I might make you do, or even worse what you want to do?

Jake’s strong arms wrapping around her drawing her back toward his body, his deep voice rumbling as he inquired about her feeling and reasons for being here.

Jenna pushed the bell and the butterflies that had been merrily dancing in her stomach all afternoon suddenly went crazy. The she realised that all day she hadn't really thought that much beyond seeing Jake again; that had been her whole focus. She hadn't thought about the reality of a poker game. A game between how many? Who usually came to these games other than her dad. Her DAD! She looked down a little nervously. What was he going to say when he saw her there? It was true he had seen her in the dress before; she'd bought it for some Christmas party and she had been a little surprised when he hadn't told her that she couldn't go in it. But he was going to see her with Jake. Before she could think any more, the door opened. She looked up and a smile broke over her face as she saw Jake standing there, opening the door for her and inviting her in. She stepped up and into the house. She didn't want to do anything to overtly as she didn't know whether Jimmy was still in the house, but when Jake came up behind her, she guessed that it was just the two of them.

As his hands wrapped around her from behind, she wrapped her right arm over the top of his as it snaked around her waist and reached her left hand up and back, cupping it gently around the back of Jake's neck. She tipped her head back a little as he pulled her into him.

"I don't know whether I'm more nervous... or scared... but I don't know when I felt more alive." She turned around in his arms, slipping her arms around his waist and pulling herself close again. "I don't know the first thing about playing poker though so if your planning on me playing, then you'd better give me some lessons." She moved up onto tiptoe and kissed him softly on the mouth, holding it for just a second or two before easing herself back down onto her heels. "And I guess.... I guess I'm a little worried about what Dad is gonna say when he sees me here.... How long do you think its gonna take him to work out that you were with me when you had that conversation the other night?"

Jake’s slut molded her lithe body against his, as they enjoyed a deep passionate kiss. The strong arms wrapped around her as she explained her lack of knowledge about poker and concerns of her father discovering her choice of lifestyle. The conversation amused him, for if she only knew what he had planned for her. Still the time she’d been away, had left him wanting, and now smelling, tasting and feeling her bodies brought all those desires up that he’d been suppressing since she left. The kiss lingered for a moment, and then he began to kiss the side of her neck, his hands sliding down and grasping the cheeks of her ass through the soft clinging material of her short outfit.

Oh no, you aren’t going to be playing poker. You see slut we’ve always had an option where in lieu of cash losses any of us could instead bet the favors of our wife, girlfriend or in your case slut. A fair value set to each service rendered, such that no one felt cheated, though we have not often done it, I expect with your father and I now both having sluts, that it will be more common.

The kissing, fondling and groping of Jenna’s body continued as he let the words he spoke sink in, that he intend to use her as chips, collateral for his gambling, and any losses incurred would be hers to pay with her body. That he intended to pimp, whore or at the very least sell her body to his friends, and in this case her father if he were to lose. Two men she’d never met, never seen might have the opportunity to have her, and she had no say, that it was all up to Jake and what he decided, and then of course there was her father. Jake was waiting to see how she reacted, as he had a solution, but wasn't going to tell her just yet.

She tipped her head to the left, lengthening her neck and opening it to Jake as he started to kiss it. Jenna closed her eyes and smiled as her hands moved down her body. Caressed. Squeezed. But as he explained the plan for the evening... as the words sank in and understanding dawned, it was probably true to say that the fear she was feeling grew and somewhat overwhelmed the excitement... although not entirely. Her body tensed and her heart rate suddenly rocketed. She was going to pay off his losses... he was going to.... she swallowed hard. She had gone with other men on his instructions before; she had performed numerous acts on and with other men simply because he had asked her to. Was this really any different? Her actions were being given a very definite monetary value. That was something new. Did that make it any different? Perhaps. The conversation rattled on through her head as her body started to respond to Jake's attention. But there was one thing that was different this time. Her Dad. What if Jake lost to her Dad? There was a slight panic beginning somewhere in the pit of her stomach.

"If you lose to... to all of them... do you...I mean... would you want me to... ?"

The young woman could have thrown a fit, made a run for the door, or even demanded that he not do what he purposed, but she hadn’t. No, all she did was confirm and ask if he intended to gamble and use her body as a form of collateral. All of that said, a lot for where she was, and what had already transpired in their special relationship. Jake continued to hold her, simply because he enjoyed her sexy lithe body against his. Now he could have lied or even have tried to downplay the words in a way that might have sounded better to someone else than his slut, but he didn’t. For part of their relationship was that he was going to be absolutely truthful to her, and try not to deceive her in any fashion. Oh, he might not have given her all the information, but were was the fun, if he didn’t cause his slut a little consternation.

Yes, I do. I would expect you to make yourself available to them in any fashion I so desire or require of you, if commanded.

The words were straight forward, leaving no doubt or guess of what he required or would command of her. The whole time his strong fingers dug into the cheeks of her ass, his breath on her neck, and his broad chest she was nestled against. Here he was clearly enjoying her presence, showing her affection, and at the same time discussing her being gambled away to not only men she didn’t know, but her very father. In a way it was a test, to see again if she would step back or protest what he proposed, to find her limits to see if she would be less than his total compliant, obedient slut. She hadn’t yet disappointed him, or done anything less than what he commanded of her, so he was hopeful. Even as he talks his hands begin pulling at the tight short outfit, pulling it up over the ass that it barely covered.

Are you saying you won’t do what I require of you?

Now Jake started to get very specific, in graphic detail in questioning her limits.

That you wouldn’t suck their cocks if I command you?

Or spread your legs and let them dine at your little pierced pussy?

Or flip you over, and fuck you from behind like a nasty little whore?

That you’d not let them fuck your wet pussy, or deny them the opportunity to fuck your tight ass?

Jake’s hand continued to take more liberties with her body, running over the back of her ass and into her nether regions, so he might judge in his own way what he slut really felt.

Truth was Jenna was more than content with where she was at that moment and with the attention that Jake was giving her. She loved how his hands moved over her body and she loved the feel of his words against her neck. It was strange that words could actually have a 'feel' but they did; she could feel the syllables of each one as they hit his neck. She could feel each word vibrating through her body. Perhaps it was the way Jake spoke the words? And then there was the sound of the words themselves. Each word and the way in linked with the words before and after it. There was something intoxicating about what he said and how he said it. But the meaning of the words added something else; something that she hadn't really felt before. This wasn't the same as being told to tease a kid in a shoe store. It wasn't even the same as being told to fuck a stranger. The reality of this was that he was almost certainly going to be telling her to suck someone or let someone... a stranger... fuck her in front of her father. He could even be telling her to suck her father... to let her father fuck her.

And then there was her father's reaction... what on earth was he going to say... or do? Did Jake know him so well that he was confident of his reaction. Then she realised that Jake was almost certainly waiting for an answer.

"No... No.. its just..." She couldn't help but moan softly as Jake's hands squeezed particularly hard. ".. it's just... my ... my Dad... what is he....what if....?"

The tension in her young body was clear, as she struggled to answer his rather provocative questions. As she struggled with the questions he continued to hold and caress her, listening as she brought out the thing that she feared, the thing that caused her to hesitate, that of course being the fear that her father would discover her secret. Jake grinned for he’d known from the beginning that would be the stumbling block, for he’d already seen how much she enjoyed the things her father had said over the phone before.

So he let his arm disentangle from her body, and he took her hand and without any further comment guided her to his bedroom. Jake stood in front of the bed briefly blocking her view, till he moved again behind her so she could see laid out on the bed was an outfit he’d picked out at the adult shop for her.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJCG0OPtdrENI5VYWB_9fkVre7yDOsTeg_FQM0HRdzivYYGdqq

Behind her, as she saw the outfit, he grabbed the back of her head by the hair with one of his strong hands, while the other reaches down under the hem of her short skirt, and boldly dives between her legs

What you really want to say is you’re afraid your daddy would see what a filthy little slut you are.

Even as he spoke, he withdrew his hand to unzip his pants, and pull his hardness out. While he spoke he guided his cock right into her pussy.

Reach out an move that pillow out of the way.

Under the pillow was one more item for her.

http://www.bdsm-worldofdreams.co.uk/acatalog/Spandex-Hood-with-Blindfold-and-Mouth-Hole.jpg

What would you say, if you could fuck your daddy like a real slut, and he wouldn’t have to know it was you?

As he said it Jake shoved his cock balls deep into her.

She stared at the black PVC laid out on the bed. She couldn't quite see how it would go over her body. The legs were obvious. Obviously tight too. Her gaze drifted down the length of the legs. The shoes were on the floor. High stilettos. She looked back to what was on the bed... And then she squealed in surprised and groaned loudly as Jake took hold of her hair. Her gaze stayed on the outfit trying to figure out which strap of PVC went where but now she was distracted. She squirmed a little in his grasp but it wasn't because she was trying to escape. Quite the reverse. She wanted him so much. She had been waiting for days. Hearing the zipper made her still a little. Her wait was almost over. Surely. And then she felt his cock. She pushed her ass back a little and moved her feet a little wider apart and then groaned as he sank into her. She squeezed herself around him. He felt so good inside her.

She reached out for the pillow as he instructed. It was a stretch as he held her, but she managed to push it aside. She could see what was laid out. Her mind started racing. A mask. She would be there in front of three men. Two strangers. And her father. Simultaneously covered and exposed. Her identity gone. Her identity nothing beyond a sexual object. Nothing beyond the label that would be clearly on display. Jake's slut. Exposed. Available. When Jake then asked about her Dad, her mind once again went back to that phone conversation between the two friends. In her mind's eye she saw the image of her Dad's cock again. And she groaned as Jake pushed deep lifting her up a little as he did.

Her Dad may well be doing the same thing to her in a few hours, not knowing he was fucking his own daughter. But she would still know. Could she do that? Did she want that! Jake pushed deep once again. And the image of her dad's cock, her Dad's voice describing her...talking dirty to her rang in her ears. Before she had knowingly decided anything, she heard herself answering Jake's question.

"I... I'd say... When does the game start!"

Jake groaned as he cock pierced her, and buried deep into her waiting pussy. The warmth that hugged and held his cock as it bulging head pushed its way in, almost was worth the wait he’d endured. He pulled her head back by the hair, arching her back as he slowly pulled his cock almost all the way out, leaving the head just buried in the mouth of her wetness.

Just think you can be the kind of girl your daddy always dreamed of.

Jake laughed at his slut, confirmed her eagerness to be used by the men, and more specifically her father. Still he wasn’t done with her, she said it, sort of, but now he was really going to draw it out of her. Teasing her he left his cock as the entrance of her cunt, holding it there, stiff arming her head so she would have to struggle to get it back in her.

You want it don’t you? You want your daddy’s big fat cock in you!

Yet he didn’t relent and allow her to have his dick just yet. There was something else he was making sure she understood clearly, the one thing that could and would not change if this was going to occur.

But no matter what happen, you’re my slut first, foremost and forever! Right?!

And if the correct answer was given, he’d let her impale herself on his big rock hard cock.

Bent over the bed, ass up, back arched as Jake pulled her head back, she groaned as he pushed deep into her again. His body was almost folded over the top of her's, covering her like a blanket. Warming. Enveloping. More than two days of nothing... of no physical contact and now her was smothering her and it felt so good. She groaned again as he withdrew, feeling the loss of his cock from her depths. 'The girl her daddy always dreamed of'. Just like Candy? Had he ever thought about fucking her... his own daughter... was that was he was thinking when Candy fucked him and called him Daddy? She squirmed a little in his firm gasp but it was not an attempt to break free of his gasp; she loved the feeling of being held so firmly. And then he asked her about wanting her Dad? Her mind jumped back to the picture on Jake's phone that he had sent a few nights ago; back to the conversation and the comments he made, not knowing that he was talking to her. She moaned softly, straining her body to feel Jake's cock inside her once again.

"Yes... oh god yes....I want it.... always yours... I promise... always yours... please Jake... please fuck me."

She responded just as Jake hoped by promising to be his while of course begging to be fucked. For her efforts, Jake rewarded her by burying every inch of his cock into her. Grabbing her arms he pulled them back and held them as he fucked her hard and deep. Words about her father or what was going to happen this evening were all meaningless as he attempts to satiate his need for her, by pounding her with his cock. Her tight pussy seemed to be sucking at his cock, the mouth of her cunt squeegeeing the juices that clung to his length, leaving an ever greater amount at the base of his cock.

That’s right! That fucking body belongs to me! That fucking pussy, ass and mouth is mine, and mine alone! You’re my fucking slut!

Like some bull his cock mounted her from behind, repeatedly shoving its way into her young body. The hammering thrust sending vibrations through her ass cheeks as he took his pleasure from her body, and demanded it back in the same fashion. There was no hesitation, no doubt, and if she fucked her father, it was because he allowed it. That even her father had to take second place to the man that now owned and controlled her.

No matter what happens you’re mine! All mine! And you’re going to do exactly what I tell you, aren’t you?

Jenna groaned as he sank himself into her and she laughed playfully. "Ohhhh god.... hmmmmmm... I need you... so much....." She spoke softly between the moans of pleasure. Even as he pulled her arms back, exaggerating the arch in her back, pulling back back onto him as he thrust forward, she continued to moan and sigh in pleasure. Her feet were a little more than shoulder width apart and his feet were between hers, solidly placed, keeping him absolutely stable even with the extra weight he was holding. His hands gripped firmly at her elbows and the slap of their bodies echoed a little around the room. Gradually, each stroke became a little harder. He pulled her back a little harder.

"I... I couldn't stop... thinking about you... about being with you... ohhh fuck... yeah.... ohhmMMMM aarrrGGHH..." He fucked her so good. There was just no comparison with the guys she had been with before she knew Jake.

"Ye....yes.... a lll yours... only/... only yours... whatever you say...ooohhh FUCK... "

As so the night had come when her father was going to see what she was; why Jake had made her. Had Jake made her a slut or had he just brought it out in her. That first night, something in that movies she had found in Jake's study had stirred something in her. Jake had maybe just noticed it too, seen what it was and then shown her what she really wanted; what she needed. And now her Dad was going to see that too - even though he wouldn't know it was her. He was just going to see a teenage slut ready to do whatever Jake told her. And she would do whatever Jake wanted her to... to please Jake as well as herself.

Her tight cunt would have been enough to get his cock hard, but every word of her submission to his will only made it harder. The animalistic pleasures of driving his cock into her, of feeling her velvety warmth wrap around and squeeze. This was what life was lived for; this was what made it worth living. On one level he just wanted to cancel the poker game, and just fuck her till his balls were drained and on another level he did want to see just how far she would go. All of that was of course irrelevant as all he could really concentrate on was her sexy body and even more sexy submission.

That’s right baby, you are MY dirty little slut!

The strength of his arms kept her arms pulled back as his length fucked her in a series of smooth long strokes, his manhood enveloped by her needy wanton hole. That he was old enough to be her father, or that she to be his daughter meant nothing. He had taken her; she was now his, and his to do with as he pleased. There was no doubt between them who was in command, who was in control, and whose will ruled. It wasn’t just her body, it was her mind, her very person now served him, and they both knew it.

My sexy cock hungry slut! You don’t touch, suck, fuck or without my permission isn’t that right?

As if making the point his cock drove deep and hard into her wet snatch, till her was balls deep. Like a whip for a master, he was using his skilled cock to reinforce his dominion upon her.

The dress clung to her body but it didn't restrict her movements at all; the fabric moved easily with her, flexing and stretching just as it needed to. Her body was a combination of straight lights and soft curves. Her legs were long and straight, holding her up... pushing her ass up. exaggerated by the heels. Her feet were a little more than shoulder width part and Jake's feet were planted just inside of Jenna's. Then there was the curve of her ass which led into the curve in her lower spine. Her dress was a little crumpled over her ass from where Jake had pushed it up but on her back it was smooth again and under that smooth fabric was the otherwise visible designation of what she was. 'Jake's Slut.' A designation that would be pretty much visible to the men who were coming to the game once she put the outfit on that Jake had laid out for her. A designation that her Dad would see. Underneath was the outward curve of her tummy and ribs - the outside of that same curve visible in her back. The swell of her tits, jarring a little each time Jake drove deep inside her.

Jake's body had only a few moments before curved with her but now he was much straighter. His body upright as he pulled her arms back straight and used her body as leverage for his movements. Pulling her back. Pulling her upper body up to make the curve of her back deeper and to cause her ass to push up allowing him to thrust deeper. She groaned with every stroke. Her hair fell loose over her shoulders and hung partly obscuring her face as she relished everything that Jake was doing. She was bent the way Jake wanted her to be. Her body was curved in the way that Jake wanted. Everything about her position and about what was happening at that moment... of what she was looking at - when her eyes were open - it was all Jake's doing. What she did. How she felt. What she was. Never before had she ever thought or imagined that being fucked could feel this good and she knew it was good not only because of how Jake fucked her and how he used her body, but because of how he controlled her. Not just when he fucked her but before and after; when she was with him and even when she wasn't.

She liked being sexy for him; she like that he found her sexy. She liked that he made her hungry for cock... so very hungry. She shook her head a little as he started his question and then nodded.

"Only... only when you say... only...wwhhhat you say... I... I promise...ohhhh God..." She felt her climax building with every stroke and it was only a few more seconds before she cried out as it washed over her.

There was no resistance, just need, a mutual need, that was being satiated by their mutual lust. He wasn’t making love, not in any normal sense, he was fucking her, and it felt even better. His cock buried again and again into her young hot body, and was answered by her driving herself back on to it, with just as much enthusiasm. The body that had been her sole possession for so long, was now his, and he took ownership of it with each thrust of his large cock into her wanton pussy. He wasn’t giving her a choice, he wasn’t allowing her decision, he simply was taking that which was his, and using as he pleased. No matter what happened tonight or for that matter any other night, they both knew who was in charge, who was in control, and who was calling the shots, the stroking of his cock in her wet dripping cunt just reinforced it.

Of course you’re going to do what I tell you, and do you know why?

Jake’s balls churned as he thrilled in the taking. Sex with this young woman was so far superior to anything he’d experienced married, and it harkened back to the day or college with Mike, and yet it even felt better than that. Maybe because he was older, wiser, and knew himself better, and found it even better this time.

Because you have no choice! You’re mine, all mine!

It felt like his balls were going to explode, the pent up load of the last few days demanding release with each strong and hard stroke. For whatever reason, he wanted to fill her pussy up, to make his load the first for her today. He was so fucking close that he knew he would cum as soon as she did. Jake’s cock had never felt larger or harder, as he mounted her from behind. Rather than slow or delay, this wasn’t about denial; it was about satisfying that burning carnal need, and doing so in most basic of ways.

Cum for me slut! Cum on my fucking cock!

Was it in response to his command or was it just coincidence. As he issued the instruction for her to cum, she screamed and came hard. It had been a long three days of abstinence. And yesterday afternoon had heightened her needs substantially. Then there was the way he held her... touched her... the way he fucked her. Once again she thought on how no-one else had ever fucked her the way that Jake did. No-one ever made her feel the way he did before he fucked her or whilst he fucked her. She had had lovers in the past who had treated her well... gently... lovingly... and they had always left her wanting. The event itself was generally over relatively quickly and there was little control involved. The guys were just happy to have found a girl who was ready to put out for them. There was just no comparison between Jake and those who had come before.

Jenna could feel though that maybe more than any time before, Jake wasn't necessarily in complete control this time. There was no doubt that he was in control of her. But maybe his own need had control of him at this moment. The way he fucked her... harder... more aggressively than any time before. She couldn't help but wonder whether the three days had been hard work for him too. She hoped it was. She hoped he had wanted her at least a little bit through that time. Almost as soon as she came, she felt herself being filled with his cum... hot... thick... deep inside her. He grunted out loud as he pushed deeper still into her. And then the two of them collapsed into a heap across the bed, his cock still buried in her, both of them breathing hard.

With his hips pressed against her ass, and his dick deeply buried in her pussy, he took the pleasure of feeling the last of his seed deposited in her. Feeling no need to immediately withdraw he left himself imbedded in her, his heart still beating, his breathing ragged as he enjoyed the moment. The need that had been building had been for the moment satiated by her body and submission. Then he said the obvious.

I needed that! Thanks Sexy! I missed my slut these last few days.

Yet, he wasn’t done, he needed to help her with one other thing before she got dressed up for this evening. Still he waited and just enjoyed being with her, feeling her pussy wrapped around his shaft, her warm body beneath him. There wasn’t a rush, and it was times like this he just caressed and enjoyed what she was and what she was doing for him. Finally though, he slipped from her hotness, and slid down her body, his strong hands holding her as he went to his knees, bringing his face to her ass.

I think there is still something missing... hmmm.

Jake kissed her ass. Both his hands kneading the firm cheeks of it as he began to give it his attention. The strong smell of their lust, adding to the scene, as his tongue began to work into the cleft of her ass.

I think tonight we need one more accoutrement to your dress, don’t you? Reach under the pillow.

Under the pillow was a butt plug. Not only was she going to be dressed like a complete slut, but he clearly intended for her to wear a butt plug at the same time.

Jenna lay on the bed. She felt the soft, forgiving mattress beneath her and the hard body of Jake on top of her, smothering her in a really good way. Was this what being pinned to a bed really felt like.

"I missed you too. I can hardly remember a time when I wasn't thinking about you. And do you know how hard it is to concentrate on some boring criminology professor when you're getting messages from someone you really want to be with? I couldn't begin to tell you what that lecture was about yesterday morning."

He felt so good on top of her. In some ways she didn't want him to move and she couldn't help but feel just a little bit of regret when he did. But with the attention he began to give her ass, she soon adjusted to his new position. And then he told her there was something else under the pillow. She turned her head and looked behind her - over her shoulder at him, smiling - and then she looked at the pillow... reached under it and retrieved what finished up being the butt plug. It wasn't the same as the one he had used on her that second night... that night he had been talking to her Dad on the phone. This was a little bigger. Black. Bulbous. She couldn't help but look a little surprised... a little nervous at the prospect... but Jake didn't hesitate. He reached up and took it from her and then as he had done before, he eased it into her ass, making her moan and squirm slowly as he did so.

When Jake was done and he stood up, she peeled herself slowly off the bed. She smiled at him and then too his hand and led him to the shower. he had told her on their very first night together that it was her job in part to keep in clean. Once in the bathroom, she removed both his clothes and her own and then led him again by the hand into the shower cubicle. Just like she had done on that... second night with him... she enjoyed her shower. Unlike that evening though he didn't fuck her again in the shower. He simply allowed her to clean them both. Once done, she towelled him dry and as she was drying herself, he got dressed. He looked good. He always looked good to her. Never trying too hard. Not obsessed with wearing the most fashionable thing regardless of how ridiculous it might look and he didn't dress in a way that was too young for his age. He wasn't trying to be 20 again. Classic. Stylish. Confident. But what he wore was clearly expensive. Jenna on the other hand was to wear something very different. The outfit was skin tight. It fitted to her curves perfectly. It showed off exactly what it needed to. When she was dress, stood in 5 inch heels, Jake seemed pleased at what he saw. She turned slowly so that he could get the full picture and then came back to face him. Her heart was pounding a little harder than usual. Excitement. Anticipation. And perhaps a little fear.

The black butt plug slipped into her ass, she looked so hot with it lodge there as she smiled at him. A nice shared shower, sometime to bond as they cleaned one another and dried off. Even though they didn’t have sex, they spend most of the time, touching, fondling, kissing, and just enjoying each other’s presence. Jake had seen the dress, and seen her, he’d even seen the rest of the accoutrements, but it didn’t do justice to what happened when they all came together. To say she looked hot or sex and that was a huge understatement. He really wanted to just grab her, throw her down and fuck her again, but they had guests coming.

Fuck, you look awesome!

Once she was done, and everything was in place, he had her spin around several times, just because he wanted to admire her. Damn, he gave her as a little swat, before he kissed her. The kiss just ending as the doorbell rang, he reached over grabbed the mask, and slipped it over her head.

Wait here, I’ll introduce you once they all arrive.

He gave her ass a reassuring squeeze and friendly swat, for as much as she was now his, she was becoming a partner, a conspirator in his life, filling a void he only recently realized he’d been missing. Yes he had complete control, but it was a relationship, just with a special dynamic, and they both were equals in it, in a different way.

He guided her to his office, the same office this had started in only a short while ago. Leaving her standing there in the darkness of her hood, he went to answer the door, though now she was close enough she could hear what was going on.

Hi Guys!

Jake answered, seeing that Mike and Dan had arrived. Jenna father asks the obvious.

Is she here?

I don’t know, did you bring your girl?

No, I didn’t want to show you up, plus she’s had me, what else does she need.

Mike said in a playful cocky and arrogant manner. Jake didn’t take the bait, but directed the guys to the den, which really was just a man cave, with a card table, a small bar, large T.V. and other guy type décor. The banter gets a little muffled as the guys step into the den, the door bell yet again ringing.

Hi Adam!

Hey Jake, ready for me to empty your wallet?

We’ll have to see about that.

Some laughter and again the voice trail off for a few minutes as the men congregate in the den Jenna left to herself for a moment, not knowing what is going to happen or when.

Jenna couldn't help but smile when Jake told her how she looked but as the moments ticked by she felt her nerves and her excitement growing. And the number ber of times he had her spin... She was relieved when finally he pulled her into a kiss. Much more twirling in her heels and she was sure she would have fallen over. And then the door bell rang. Her nervousness hit new heights. She couldn't remember a time when she was more nervous. It was bad enough... Maybe that wasn't really the phrase that she wanted because there was nothing she could see that was 'bad'... But.... She pulled her thought processes back.... It was bad enough that there were to be two strangers but the third guest wasn't a stranger at all. In all probability this evening she was going to cross a line. A line which the overwhelming majority of the world said shouldn't be crossed. And her dad wasn't going to know about it. Actually maybe there was something bad in this. Surely Jake wasn't going to let his friend ...cross that line without telling him the line was there?

Jake was about to put the mark on, telling her she was to wait send then he guided her out. She couldn't see anything but she worked out that she was being taken to Jake's office. The last time she had been in here was their first time.

And so she waited. Listening intently. Hearing her own heart thumping. Hearing Jake opening the door. Hearing Jake's hello. Hearing her father's question and the banter between him and Jake. Her heart rate jumped a little higher. She heard the small group moving along the hallway. Heard the voices dimming. It was a few minutes...muffled conversation, laughing, clinking bottles. And then the doorbell went for a second time. Jake's footsteps. Another greeting. Another strange voice. And then the dipping volume...the quiet background noise. And so she stood....waiting....thinking...anticipating ....wondering. Was this really a good idea

The guys had congregated as they normal did in the den, having a drink and talking before they got started playing. The other guys didn’t know what Jake was up to, but Mike did, so he nudge his friend and made a comment to get things going.

Jake here has something to tell us, don’t you buddy.

With a bit of a grin, he looked at his friends and saw the quizzical looks on their faces, as this was a bit unusual.

Well guys, I have a surprise, one moment.

Jake exited the den and walked down to his office.

It’s time for you introduction.

Jake said to Jenna as he took her hand and let her to the den, his hand holding hers. When they arrived, there were a few 'oh my' type comments.

Well gentleman, and I use that term very loosely, I’d like you to meet something I acquired recently.

Though Jenna eyes were covered, there were several intakes of breath, and a few mumbles as the men clearly were looking at her. Jake hand moved while holding hers, raising it above her head, and making her pirouette in place, so the others could see more of her.

This fine thing, just in case you are concerned is over 18, so she is legal. As you can see from the tattoo above her fine sexy ass that she’s agreed to be my slut, and to do anything and everything I command of her. And as our dear friend Mike hasn’t brought his newest piece of ass, to our game, we all know he’s just afraid that once she meets us, she’ll dump his ass.

There was laughter as the men jested and boasted, clearly they had been friends for a long time, and were comfortable discussing such things. Mike quickly quipped back.

I just didn’t want to embarrass you guys, when she has to compare any of you guys versus me.

There was most jesting, and then Jenna felt the passing proximity of the guys, a few hands reaching out and touching her, and she didn’t know who each hand belonged to.

The wait seemed to last forever. Jenna could hear the muffled voices and the laughing but she couldn't hear what was being said and so didn't know the time of her debut was approaching until she heard what she guessed were Jake's footsteps in the hall. Her heart rate went up. Her level of excitement went up. The door to the study opened and the noise of the men talking and laughing suddenly went up. She felt Jake's hand taking hers. She swallowed hard and nodded and then let him lead her through to the den. For a moment there was silence and then surprised laughter and chuckles as then men looked on Jake's most recent acquisition. Even though she couldn't see them, she could feel them all looking at her. She was imagining them sitting in the seats around the room, or standing in particular places...all looking at her. Drinks in hand. Someone was smoking a cigar. She could feel her cheeks burning knowing that the outfit only just about covered bits of her. As Jake lifted her hand and then her arm she turned slowly, drawing herself up tall and letting her shoulders fall back a little.

"Where the fuck did you find that?" Someone asked.

"Is this the sweet little thing I heard on the phone the other night?" She heard her Dad's familiar voice.

"Nice. Very nice man." Another unknown voice. "And that outfit is perfect for her." Then the banter between the men started. Jake and Mike ragging on each other. More laughter. Then she felt a hand brush over the tattoo.

"Jake's Slut huh? I gotta get me one that looks just like this." Jenna felt another hand brushing down her arm...then a hand on her hip.

"So are you ready to settle any of Jake's dues tonight then, slut?" Jenna felt a finger brushing lightly over her lower lip. She opened her mouth a little and nodded slightly. The finger slipped inside her mouth. She brought her lips around it softly and began to suck gently as whoever it was slid his digit back and forth. There was a laugh. "Will you look at that. Do you like to suck baby?" Jenna nodded again. More laughter.

"Well your in the right place then. With Jake's skills at poker I think you're gonna have plenty to suck on." That had been her dad and it was followed with a swift smack on her ass which made her jump. She remembered the picture her dad sent on the phone... His cock thick...hard... She sucked a little harder on the finger still in her mouth.

Jake smiled for his slut was making him proud, as she let the guys play with her. Though of course what got his most attention was her interaction with her father, as she eagerly sucked on his finger. This of course wasn’t the first girl the two had shared, but it was special that this girl was Mike’s daughter. Jake knew he was playing with fire, but in all their one upmanship, this would be the ultimate win. So every minute this went on, Jake was laughing inside, enjoying it.

Mike stood there letting his pal’s slut suck on his finger, thinking about how much he was going to enjoy using her. Though he and Jake had always competed, it was all friendly, as they’d never a girl come between them, there was always more pussy, but good friends were hard to find, not that Mike would ever say that out loud. Damn this one was eager, those same lips were going to feel good wrapped around his cock. No doubt he was going to have to play extra aggressive game tonight. If she turned out to be as a fuck as she looked, he’d just have to see if Jake would do a little pussy swapping. His daughter’s friend had turned out to be a hot piece of ass, and once he’d broken her in, she was an eager little slut that had a real filthy side to her. Still that was for another day, today, he was going to get his cock into as many holes as he could of this slut.

Suck it baby, if you like that, I’ve got something a lot bigger than that for you to stretch your lips around. And you’d like that wouldn’t you slut?

Mike fucked his finger into her mouth as the others laughed and jested, several making various compliments about Jake’s slut, and what they’d like to do with her. Mike was the first to break the banter.

Well then, we better get to this game, so this fine thing doesn’t have to rely on Jake of her pleasure.

There was more laughter, as the men moved, sounds of sitting. Jake reaches out and brings her to stand next to the table. Mike immediately pipes up.

Put her under the table, might as well get her in position, she’s going to be busy.

More laughter, as the men scooted back their chairs to make room for her, Jake guiding her first between his legs, as shuffling could be heard.

Jenna didn't know whose finger she was sucking. She knew her Dad's voice and the way he was talking... Maybe it was his. It seemed like her dad was asking questions knowing how it felt to have his finger sucked by her. She could certainly smell his cologne. She had brought it for him for his last birthday. But that didn't mean he was standing in front of her or that it was his finger. They way he spoke though...what he said. Jenna took a second and swallowed and then started sucking again. As she did, othe hands continued examining... Caressing... Stroking... Over her ass and onto her thigh. Up and down her arm. Down the front edge of the left hand side of her outfit as it covered - at least in part - her left tit. She suddenly had the feeling that she was being 'inspected' and 'evaluated'. The truth was a lot of men did that when they saw her. They just did it in their head; they didn't vocalize their opinions. Such behaviour wasn't considered proper in the modern world. But these were men who didn't particularly stand on that mind of propriety - certainly not here in Jake's den - and they knew that some women ... this woman... Wasn't going to be the kind to object. They knew she was quite content with it...she recognized her place. Mike could see that this slut and Lisa Jordan - hus daughter's friend - were just the same and it was good to learn that there were still hot young sluts who wanted men like Mike and Jake and their friends. Now they all saw Jenna nod as Mike asked her whether she'd like to 'stretch her lips'. They all laughed and were all imagining what the night was probably going to bring.

Jenna didn't know about her Dad and Lisa. She'd missed knowing looks and occasional touches. She'd been blind to the flirting and what she did see saw just Lisa being nice. She and Lisa had started hanging out in their sophmore year at high school when both of them had found themselves on the soccer team. As that season had moved on so they became better friends and so Lisa started coming around the house. Jenna didn't know about some of the times more recently when Lisa and her Dad had met other than at the house. Lisa was a couple of months older, blonde, about 20lb lighter than Jenna with smaller curves but the two girls made a good pair. No-one was making any comparisons at this moment though. Neither Jake nor Jenna knew about Lisa and Mike was completely unaware of who it was that was sucking hungrily on his finger.

When finally the call to the game came, Jenna let Jake guide her round to stand next to him. But she wasn't there for long. She heard where they wanted her and heard the chairs as they slid back on the carpet. Once again she let Jake guide her down onto her hands and knees and then keep her from banging her head on the table as she crawled under it. Then she sensed being enclosed as they moved their chairs back in. Sensed their knees and feet around her. All she could do though was wait once again...with that excitement growing again.

The first hand was being dealt, the sound of someone playing with his chips, all could be heard above Jenna from her position under the table. The men all getting comfortable, as Adam starts dealing and talking.

The game is five card, no wilds, straight game. Jake’s chips are red, so that his bets can be distinguished from ours. His chips maybe redeemed at anytime by anyone, the service rendered by his slut in exchange, given a fair slut value. Now if our boy Jake chickens out, he may of course buy back those chips at twice their face value. Services rendered must have minimal interruption of the game, so it may continue and allow all of us the opportunity to empty Jake’s pockets and to fill his slut.

There was laughter at the last comment. Jake pulled her between his legs and commanded her.

Suck it slut!

Even as Jake said it, Mike added his own commentary.

Don’t worry baby, we’ll rescue you. We know a slut like you needs a steady diet of meat, and eating the same thing everyday just gets boring.

The men continued to laugh, as they started to bet, discard and get new cards. The guys clearly had known each other a long time, and were very comfortable with each other, and held similar views. Dan voiced up and asked Jake a question.

So buddy, where did you find this hot piece of ass?

Let’s just say, I seen her around, and only just recently took notice.

Mike immediately piped up.

What our dim witted friend Jake here is saying is he can’t tell the difference between hot willing pussy and his fucking hand. A piece of ass like that around, guys we’d know how to take care of it.

More laughter ensues, only interrupted by Jake quickly quipping back.

Really my friend, well I think we need tall wading boots if we're going to get through all of your bullshit.

Jake won the first hand, Adam the second, as the game players joked, but intently played, for the stakes were much higher tonight.

Back
Top Bottom