Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson in Babysitting (Tyr & Katy108)

There was nothing about this that Jenna wasn't enjoying. There was nothing about this that she didn't want to do and at that moment there was nowhere else that she would rather have been. AS he told her what to do, her eyes smiled up at him. She gently allowed her hands to move forward, over his hips and onto his abdomen and then to slide gently upwards, over his tummy and reaching up to his chest. At the same time, whilst still staying on her knees she pushed her ass out and arched her back, pressing her upper body against Jake's thighs. She moaned softly, blinking against the splashes of water that hit her face, and reached out her tongue, lapping at his balls as his cock sank deep into her throat. She heard him groan a little as his hand tightened in her hair. She liked hearing his enjoyment.

When Jake spoke to her and told her what to do, she felt the same now as she had on that first night when he had come home and found her in his study along the hall. He had never shouted; he had never needed to shout. There was something about the self-assured confidence he spoke with which moved her very core more than anything else. He spoke to her in a way that no other guy had. She had come to realise maybe now for the first time that in all probability she would fuck anyone that Jake asked her to; She would do it because he asked but also because she now felt able to do it and enjoy it. But she couldn't imagine ever not wanting to go back to Jake. This was where she felt she belonged.

And then she told him she was going to move in with him. She couldn't deny that it was something of a surprise. She could never have imagined that he would want that - certainly not after such a short time. She liked the sound of it very much. These last few days away from him had shown her how much a part of her life he had become. She could barely stop thinking about him. The text messages had excited her; made her smile; made her feel like he was close by - but it wasn't the same as being with him. Smelling his cologne. Feeling his touch. That was what she had started to crave. Perhaps addiction was a good word. Slowly she eased herself back, letting his cock slip slowly from her mouth. But she didn't really change her position. She looked up and smiled and nodded. And then her smile broadened.

"Maybe after tomorrow, he won't want me in the house anyway." She laughed but who knew how her Dad was going to respond when he realised he had spent most of an evening fucking his own daughter. "Are you sure you want a 19year old running around your home? I mean... don't get me wrong... I really like the idea... if you're sure."

Jenna eased herself up off her knees and lifted her arms, loosely wrapping them around Jake's neck. She eased up onto tiptoe and kissed his mouth, feeling him respond. This was definitely the place she wanted to be.

Jake didn’t want to leave it to chance or give her any excuse to say no, so if he had to be demanding, it didn’t bother him in the least. The smile on her face was still evident, even with her mouth full of cock as she heard his command for her to move in and live with him. There would be ramifications, and he would have some explaining to do, but none of them outweighed his desire to have her around. So he was pleased by her response, and chuckled at her own concern as she rose up. There was some worry on her behalf as to such an arrangement, but it seemed very trivial, as her body pressed against his and moved in to kiss him. Jake returned the passion and lust in equal kind, the water of the shower forgotten as he embraced her, his cock trapped between them, as his mouth opened to accept hers. How he wanted to start each day waking next to such a willing and nubile creature, to know that she was his for the taking, when and where he wanted. Not only would she submit and service him, but do so with unbridled passion and lust. Truly it was going to be fun.

I’m sure baby. I think there would be nothing better than having you running around.

Jake’s strong hands dug into ass, pawing at firm cheeks of her ass, as he returned to kissing her. That she was young only added to his desire for her, but in truth a far stronger draw was her willingness to truly serve his needs, all of them, as few women he had ever met or ever willing to do. She represented a combination that truly was attractive and desirable to a man like him. Now that he’d achieved all the normal things that life required of him: home, wealth, and prestige, this was for him, something to truly make him happy, more than all his other possession. If there was any thing left to prove, it was that he could keep up with this sexual creature, and take care of her youthful energy and sexual hunger. Like everything else the last few days, he found himself thinking about her and the fun he was going to have, but it truly was more than just sex, she was offering him so much more. The submission of her mind, body and soul, was an exquisite thing that he could never imagine getting tired of. To have an obedient slut around at his beck and call willing to serve his every need was something he wasn’t going to pass of again.

Do you think you can handle this old depraved guy controlling your life, and making all kinds of twisted requests upon your person?

The way Jake said it, was a mix of seriousness and humorous, as he’d required of her that and so much more the last few days, and they’d already had her father coming tomorrow. Yet it was a commitment, something more than a causal relationship or fuck buddies. Not only would it solidify and codify what they had going on, but now family, friends, associates and those around them would know they had a relationship. Not that they would know the full truth of it, well at least most of them wouldn’t. Truly the burden would be harder on her than him, as they all would question her reason for being with a guy his age, assuming she was there only for his money.

And don’t worry my slut, I think your daddy is going to finds reason to visit his old friend, and if not I’ll just enjoy you all by myself well most of the time.

Jenna smiled as she continued to kiss Jake softly.

"I like the sound... Of that... And I'm sure Adam and... And Don will happily come back... They seemed to have fun.... I hope you're right about.... About my Dad though... I like it when... When you and him fuck me... "

They messed around in the shower for a little longer before getting out, drying off and going to bed. The following morning, Jake enjoyed waking up next to her and having her tend to his wants. He wasn't the only one who enjoyed it .

Jenna headed out to the lecture she had first thing. Her focus was absolutely not on the lecture though. She was excited about moving in with Jake. It was something completely out of the blue and if she hadn't been so tired the previous night she was sure that she would barely have slept at all. She was like a kid a Christmas.add to that was the combination of excitement and fear at the fact that her dad and her best friend were going to see her tonight in a very different way. Part way through the lecture she felt her phone vibrate. She opened it up and saw a text with a photo attached. The text said "Mike just sent me this. Told me he was looking forward to seeing you sitting next to his slut in this picture." She scrolled into the picture. It was Lisa on her knees, naked as far as she could see, sucking on her dad's hard thick cock. Lisa looked like she was more than content. Another text.

"He says Lisa is wet just thinking about it. Are you?" Jenna smiled to herself. She typed the simple response. "Yes"

After the lecture she went home and packed some cases and bags. She had no intention of getting everything and hopefully she wouldn't have to, at least not in any kind of hurry. Between her house and Jake's, she made one more stop... To pick up something that she hoped both Jake and her Dad would like. In the end she relied on the guy in the store although despite his request she didn't try it on for him to see.

http://www.sparklingstrawberry.com/products/Lime-Future-Shock-Cut-Out-Dress.html

The dress was put into a small bag and she just hoped they thought it would be okay.

To say Jake slept well would have been an understatement, but so too, he awoke to the pleasure of Jenna next to him. To feel her touching, tasting and taking him yet again, what a way to wake up. Not only was it invigorating, it was truly satisfying to have her there, and so he returned in kind, her efforts. Soon enough she was off to school and he work, the normal things that interfered with the fun. Mike of course was looking forward to seeing Jake's slut again, and probably just as proud to show off his. Jake had no doubt that Mike was going to play some one-upsmanship, just to prove that his girl was sluttiest. So he gazed at the picture on his phone and smiled before forwarding it to Jenna, and added some text to see her response. Jake quickly laughed at the simple put poignant response back of ‘Yes’. If Mike was half as enthusiast as his own slut seemed to this, tonight was going to be one wild evening.

Though he was busy at work as he usually was, time seemed to drag on and his mind and attention were elsewhere. Still he compartmentalized it if for no other reason, he’d have a hard on all day, and got what he had to done. This was definitely one day he wasn’t going to stay late, for he had far more important things to attend to at home. He’d already given a key to Jenna so he wasn’t surprised when he got home and she was already there, doing some miscellaneous tidying and cleaning. She was dressed in regular clothing when he arrived, jeans and a shirt, nothing that would set her apart from any other girl her age, except she filled even those out very nicely. They exchanged the normal pleasantries that you would expect, and kissed each other. While they were relaxing and talking Jake asked about Jenna's friend.

So tell me did you know your friend was fucking your dad or that she was some old guys play thing?

Do you think she’s going to have a problem with us when she finds out about you? Not that she won't be in a panic that you found out she's fucking you dad.

Jake just wanted to cover all his bases, and make sure he knew what he was dealing with, as he didn’t want this to spiral out of control. One thing about Mike he trusted was he knew his sluts, and any of the women he’d been with more than once were usually good fucks, very good fucks.

Okay, what I’m going to do when they come, I’m going to answer the door. I want you out of sight till I’m ready to introduce you. I think I have something that will hopefully minimize the bullshit. You’ll just have to trust me and play along. I think the only one who could blow it for us is the other girl, and I have an idea on that too.

Are you ready for this?

Jenna liked the idea that Jake was coming home to her. Of course he was just coming home...like he'd done for years...to his house. A few years ago he had come home to his wife. Then to no-one, at least as far as she knew. Now she was there. He had put her in a position of being someone he wanted to come home to. She didn't want to disappoint him. During the afternoon, she had unpacked some of her things taking over the places they had agreed she could have that morning. It was a big house and she didn't have much 'stuff' so a few drawers, some shelves, a closet in the bedroom pretty much did it. She'd also cooked them a light dinner. Some salmon. Salad. Wholemeal bread. She picked a bottle of white wine from his well stocked cabinet and chilled it.

When Jake first came in though she simply poured him a coffee and they settled in the kitchen. They told each other about their days with Jake sitting on one at the high stool at the breakfast bar counter and Jenna stood between his open knees, one hand resting on his thigh. As Jake sipped his coffee, his free hand rested at her hip. Jenna liked this contact. It wasn't anything hugely demonstrative but she liked being this close to him. She liked him touching her even in this relatively innocuous manner. When he asked her about Lisa, Jenna smiled.

"I didn't know about her and Dad but I knew she was screwing some older guy. She never told me who or how she knew him... It was always "through a friend"" Jenna giggled a little "I didn't know I was the friend. I think maybe I was pretty blind but then it never entered my head." She took a drink of her coffee.

"I think the only issue she will have with this is that she will probably be a little bit envious. How could she not be when she sees you." She leaned in and kissed Jake her smile broadening. "But I can't imagine that will last for long."

Jenna then listened to Jake explaining what he was going to do. She nodded at the appropriate points. She wasn't going to stop trusting Jake now. Jenna then set out dinner. They shared a single plate eating at the breakfast bar but had their own glass of wine. Afterwards she cleaned up while Jake took a shower and got changed out of his suit. Then Jenna showered and took out the dress she had bought. The guy at the store had been right. It fitted her really well and she looked every bit the slut. The script of the tattoo was also readable through the cuts in the fabric. She tied her hair back in a high pony tail and slipped her feet into a pair of black 4inch heels. When done she headed out to find Jake. He was in the study - where he wanted her to wait. He was stood in front of the TV with a remote control in hand. When she stepped in he smiled at her and looked her over. He seemed content with how she looked. Then Jenna noticed that what was on the TV. The video she had been watching that first night when Jake had found her. She blushed a little at the memory. Jake told her that he was just giving her some entertainment while she waited for him to fetch her.

Coming home to his slut was different, yes it had all the regular elements of domesticity that one would expect, and yet it was completely different. There was an excitement underlying it all, as he knew for a fact that she was a willing object for his pleasure, and that she would answer his need or desire at any time he requested it of her. That dynamic alone made this a very special situation. To see her casual attire and demeanor and know that tonight the same young woman would probably be bent over serving her father’s cock like a nasty whore, and it pleased him. In some strange way he loved the idea of these two worlds living in coexistence, one of domestic normality and another of wanton lust. So they sat and would appear to anyone watching engage in normal conversation, even if the discussion was far from normal.

Later Jake was relaxing having a small cocktail, as he watched the video that started it all. It had only barely begun, when he heard the door from his office open. Turning his head, he saw his slut, in all her glory having dressed in every way to please and of course her father. He put down his drink and let his eyes wander over her, smiling as he enjoyed the view and in no way disguising his pleasure at her appearance.

Damn, you look fine. We’re going to have some fun tonight, aren’t we?

He tossed the remote on the couch, leaving the movie play as he firmly pulled her in for a kiss. With her firmly entrenched in his arms, be broke the kiss, their bodies pressed together.

No matter what happens, we have each other.

It was a sincere heart felt comment about their relationship, for even if it went badly with Mike, she and he had something, that he wanted to continue. Trying to not make it all serious, he switches subject back to Jenna's friend?

So tell me what your friend Lisa likes sexually, no reason I shouldn’t take advantage of some inside information and make your father just a bit jealous when she cums hard for me.

He chuckles as they openly discussed his impending sexual liaison with her good friend. The open and truthful nature of their relationship truly appealed to him. He didn’t have to guard his words, or hide his feelings, but enjoy life to its fullest with someone who was just as open and ready to do the same.

Jenna smiled as she walked over to him. She felt every bit the slut as the dress did little to hide that much. That her father and her best friend were shortly going to see her dressed like this was both frightening and exciting.

"I always have fun with you... " Jenna replied before allowing herself to be pulled into the kiss. Her mouth opened to him and their tongues found each other as the kiss became deep and hard and then it was broken, although Jenna could still taste Jake in the moments after. She smiled and nodded in response to his question. She couldn't imagine, right now, not having Jake. Not being with him. He had brought her to a place where she knew who she was, what she was. He had shown her what she wanted and needed and that he could give her all of that and more. There were times that what he asked...expected...scared her. But the excitement that went with it...she had become addicted to the combination. How could she go back to simply screwing around with the types of guys she had been with before? But in saying what he had, Jake was also giving her some protection. Keeping a lifeline in place in case her father's reaction was bad. they both had something to lose here, but they each provided that safety net for each other. Jenna liked that. She held on to him a little more tightly.

"Lisa is going to love you whatever you do. She's had way more guys than me...she loves getting fucked. She always keep trying to set me up with guys she's met but hardly knows. From the mall, or garage somewhere or someone she'd met at the gym. She keeps saying we should double date sometime. Guess we can cross that one off the to do list after tonight. Not sure that this was quite what she had in mind.... " Jenna hesitated for a second. "... But then again, with lis...who knows." Jenna thought for a moment. "She likes big men... Tall, broad, solid.... Arrogant..." She saw Jake's expression change as if to say are you calling me arrogant. Laughter appeared in Jenna's voice. "...confident. Strong minded. When it comes to getting fucked...I think she'll be like Candy...that's why Dad probably likes her." she thought a little more, casually looking over at the TV screen, seeing the woman undressing in front of the wall. At the same time she was trying to remember conversation her and Lisa had had but it wasn't as if they spent a lot of time going into the details of how they were fucked by various guys. Jenna smiled and looked back up at Jake. "I think...before you took charge of my sexual education... She definitely was a lot more adventurous. The fact that she never mentioned dad though...she obviously didn't tell me everything. And I'm pretty sure she is going to be surprised to see me. In a good way... But she probably could never imagine me.... With you...doing.... This. Whereas Im actually not too surprised about her. I think you just need to be you...and she'll want you almost as much as I do." She pushed herself up onto tiptoes and kissed Jake softly on the mouth.

Again his slut impressed him with her openness and willingness to engage and discuss such normally sensitive subjects. As usual her proximity and touch only ignited his desires, and a part of him wanted to just lock the front door and spend the evening in wild crazy rutting, but there were other things that he desired too, and she was going to let him indulge in them with her, while he helped her expand her own sexual horizons, they made an excellently depraved team. So he broke his embrace and stepped away, as much as he didn’t want to.

Then she’ll serve my cock like a good little slut, just like you do. I’ll ring your phone with my cell, so you know when to show up. Enjoy the movie while you wait.

Jake smiles and swats her ass as he heads to grab a few more things, before they show up; it was only a few more minutes, and knowing Mike they would be on time. Jake went and grabbed his phone, setting up the speed dial for Jenna’s number, before he put it in his pocket. Then he grabbed the camcorder as he planned to make a record to enjoy afterwards. Plus he wanted to memorialize Mike’s response when he found out who his slut was. He was just done checking the camcorder’s battery level and operational order when he heard his door bell. Smiling he turned it on, and went to answer the door. Swinging it wide so he could get a wide shot of Mike and his slut, knowing Mike would make sure she was dressed to the max, or was that to the minimum.

Welcome to my humble abode. Come in, and tell me who this is you brought here for me to play with.

Mike laughed as he had his arm around a fine piece of ass. He stepped in legging her go first as he could see that Jake was recording, and would want to walk around her as he made an introduction. Mike shut the door as he let Lisa step ahead as he talked.

Well my friend this is Lisa, but tonight, you may refer to her as Cumslut! My daughter was nice enough a while back to invite this fine creature over and when she wasn’t around, I took full advantage of it. It wasn’t long till she was on her knees serving my cock for all she was worth. Since then we’ve entered into a very mutually beneficial arrangement, that serves both of our needs, isn’t that right Cumslut?

Standing there proud Mike swats Lisa or Cumslut’s ass to move her further into the room.

And don’t you worry my friend, even though she is my daughter’s age, I’ve had her long enough that she’s become very experienced after I broke her in on my big old dick. No he wasn’t a virgin, but neither had she been truly fucked, she’s got an addiction to my dick if you want to know. Don’t you Cumslut?

Mike watched as Jake stepped around Lisa filming her, taking in her attire and body, while Mike boasted.

So where’s your slut?

She’ll be along in a moment.

So tell me what have you taught her.

Mike smiles at Jake’s question, before giving his slut some instructions.

On your knees Cumslut! Now crawl to my friend slowly and show him what you’ve learned.

Jake of course filming her reaction the whole time.

As Jake stepped away, Jenna stayed where she was but she watched Jake as he told her what to do, what he would do. She nodded and watched as Jake collected up a few things. She felt her heartbeat quicken a little as she realized the time was approaching. Time when her relationship with her Dad was about to change...irrevocably... For good or for bad. As Jake gave her a smile and a nod and disappeared, she thought back to the previous night...to how she had sucked her Dad's cock... How good it had felt when he fucked her. She had seen nothing of it of course and her Dad had not know exactly what - or who - he was doing. As soon as he saw her tonight he was going to get hit by one surprise or shock after another. His daughter was here, now seeing him with Lisa. His daughter was here, now...with Jake. His daughter was with Jake. With Jake. Jake was fucking his daughter. His daughter was wearing that! His daughter looked like a slut! His daughter was a slut! His daughter was Jake's slut. He had fucked Jake's slut last night! He had fucked his daughter last night! One surprise or shock after another and even if Mike really had always known his daughter was a slut, or if he had come to know because of things Lisa might have told him, there was a lot for him to take in. Would he be angry and ashamed. Would he shout obscenities, take hold of Lisa and walk away? would he like the idea...the ideas...Jake with his daughter.,.him with his daughter. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted from the noise of the TV. The woman was responding to getting fucked hard. Jenna stared at the screen. In the middle of all of her other thinking, she imagined herself in that position with Jake fucking her.. Outside...against a wall...at least one other person there watching...recording... She broke herself out of her thoughts for a moment and walked over to Jake's desk. She picked up her cellphone and looked at it for a few seconds. Scared and excited in anticipation. She walked over to the chair and sat down, looking back at the screen. It didn't take long before she heard the door. Her heart rate jumped again. It was nearly time; another life changing moment was approaching.

Unseen by her, Lisa walked into the house, a smile playing around her lips. She wore a cropped white top which was roughly cut just below the bottom of her tits. Her blonde hair was loose around her shoulders. She then wore a short skin tight red skirt that went from her hip to the bottom of her ass...just. It was a few inches from top to bottom. And other than a pair of high heeled pumps it was clear that she wore nothing else. Lisa was clearly more confident and comfortable in her role. Her walk was sultry and slutty and even as she moved down onto her knees and 'crawled' to where Jake stood with the camcorder. Jenna was much more naive and innocent in her compliance. Lisa was confident and almost brazen as she knelt in front of Jake and kissed at the front of his pants, her hands caressing over his groin and abdomen. Mike watched his slut performing almost with a sense of pride but that he was keen to see Jake's slut again, this time without the mask.

Jake smiled not only for the view of the hot thing that Mike brought over for them to play with, but so too, the knowledge of what lay ahead for his friend. The hot looking thing with the short top, the gravity defying tits and exposed under boob quickly complied with Mike’s demand. Where his slut was still learning her new role, and though she was quite obedient and compliant, Mike’s girl personified it. She was comfortable in form, her body, even as Mike commanded her, while calling her ‘Cumslut’. She clearly personified the very name she was given, her every action meant to please and serve. Jake had to give his friend credit for his choice of ‘Cumslut’ was a fine piece of obedient ass, and from the smile his friend had Mike knew it. For the most part Jake kept the camera on Cumslut and her efforts, only once in a while catching the smug and self-assured grin of his longtime friend. Jake was quite for now, just nodding as the young woman stroked the front of his slacks. Mike however was a little more verbal.

Go for it Cumslut, because as much as I give him shit, my friend here will take care of, almost most as good as I do.

Mike chuckled as he urged his slut along, knowing full well, she needed little encouragement when it came to getting cock, especially a nice piece of meat like Jake's. So as Mike’s pet went about retrieving Jake’s dick from his slacks, Jake zoomed in and caught all the action. While he watched through the video camera he began to put his plan into motion.

So my friend do you think your ‘Cumslut’ can suck dick better than my slut can? Or can you even tell the difference who’s sucking on your dick.

I'm sure I can, man's got to know who's the best sword swallower around.

Mike smiled, not in the least bothered when his friend’s manhood was retrieved from his slacks, or when it disappeared into the mouth of his slut. The two men just talking and jesting, just like they were watching a football game, though this banter was all about the women who were their personal sluts.

We played guess the dick with my slut, how about you play guess the mouth and which one you like more. You sit over there, and then we’ll have the sluts each take turns sucking your duick, and see if you can guess which one it is. Now you got to keep your eyes close no cheating.

Jake indicated a spot across from his so he could easily film Mike’s face and reaction, while enjoying the slut that was free. Mike liked the idea, sounded like a good way to get things going. So he moved to the large cushioned chair and sat down, and making a show of it closing his eyes. Make reached into his pocket and pushed the autodial, letting Jenna know it was time. While he waited for Jenna to arrive, he made sure he had his cock buried in Cumslut’s mouth so she would be able to tell anyone what was going on when his slut arrived, no fun having her blow his surprise. She would of course see her friend arrive, but Jake kept one hand entwined in CumSlut’s hair so her ability to say much was very limited and if she gave him the indication she was going to, he would drive his cock all the way down her throat. With Jenna’s arrival he lays out the game.

Each of you are going to suck my friends cock, and he’s not only going to guess which one of you sluts it is, but he’s also going to tell use which one he thinks is doing the best job.

Jake winks at his slut smiling and filming here entrance, ready to capture all of this for prosperity and of course his entertainment.

As much as Jenna was only half watching the images on the TV screen, when her cell phone buzzed into life, her heart skipped a beat or three. The butterflies in her tummy went wild. She stood up. For a second or two she thought she wasn't going to be able to do this; how could she walk out there and fundamentally bring about such a cataclysmic change in her relationship with her own father. But then... she wanted to do it for Jake. She wanted to do it for herself. She remembered the previous night. Remembered how it felt. She wanted that again. She walked to the door and then out into the hallway. Her heels tapped on the marble tiles as she walked towards the voices which were still near the door. She saw Jake first. Lisa on her knees in front of him. Out of nowhere, she suddenly felt a pang of jealousy and also the possibility that Jake might prefer her ministrations over what Jenna did. There was no doubt in Jenna's mind that Lisa was more experienced that she was.

Then Jenna saw Lisa's head turn just a little as she continued to suck on Jake's shaft. She saw the recognition appear in her eyes. She saw the shock. But then it seemed as if Lisa's surprised faded quickly and instead there was more of a playful look in her eyes. It was as if her brain had suddenly processed the fact that her friend was also playing the slut to a much older man, a man whose cock she was now servicing. She hadn't quite thought ahead enough to realise what was to come however... what the real implications of Jenna being here actually were. Not until Jake repeated the plan. Jenna watched as Lisa threw a look upwards. A look which asked the question. 'But she's....' Jake just smiled down. He let go of her hair and brought his forefinger to his lips. the universal sign to say be quiet. Jake suggested that both girl's knelt down together between Mike's knees; they could decide between themselves who was going to do what and when but they needed to share so that Mike had a chance of telling.

Lisa nodded and was allowed to pull her head back off of Jake's cock. She stood up and walked over to where Mike was sitting, looking at Jenna as she did so with that sultry smile playing around her lips. Jenna walked towards her father at the same time. Both girls came together. Mike was sat anticipating what was to come and Jake was making sure that he got the whole thing on film. Both girls moved onto their knees. Lisa smiled as she gave a slight nod; an invitation for Jenna to go first. Jenna's heart was thumping so hard. She hesitated for a moment, looked back and up to Jake - straight into the camera lens - and then back to her dad. She brought her hands to the front of his pants and began to undo the belt... then the button... and the zipper. She slipped her hand inside and eased Mike's semi-hard cock out of his pants. And then she lowered her head. Lisa's hand stroked over her hair as she began to slowly lick and suck on Mike's cock. Mike groaned. He was definitely going to enjoy this game.

Mike’s fucktoy Cumslut was giving Jake’s dick an expert sucking, when she comes to a stop. Jake could see her eyes grow wide as she realized who the other slut was, and what he wanted Jenna to do, to her own father. Cumslut still suckled at Jake’s cock as the shock took over, Jake just smiled, capturing the look of dismay on film. She started to ask the obvious questions while her mouth was full, and Jake silently admonished her with a finger to his lips and a shaking of his head. The sexy slut let his member slip form between her lips as she joined Jenna in playing with Mike. As Jenna drew her father’s ample cock out of his slacks, Jake moved around so he could get an excellent view with the camera, Mike’s daughter his slut, taking the piece of meat into her mouth. Jake winked at Lisa as she got into it, clearly thrilled at this crazy sexual encounter. Mike with his eyes closed groaned in pleasure as he felt his cock disappear into the warm wet embrace of one the girl’s mouths. He didn’t know which girl had her lips wrapped around his growing member yet, and he and his dick really didn’t care.

Eat that fucking cock slut!

Mike kept his hands at his side for now and was just enjoyed letting each of the girls do their magic on his wand. Jake’s own slick member hung between his legs unattended as he moved around getting the best shots possible, zooming in when the girl’s looked up, their mouth full of Mike’s meat. A groan from Mike showed his appreciation of efforts. Wanting to play it up for maximum effect, Jake only encourage the wild scene.

Do you like the way these sluts suck your cock?

Damn straight I do, I love girls that know how to take care of guys piece of meat.

I bet you do! What’s your favorite kind of girl?

Mike laughs at Jake’s questions, as it was so obvious, especially when his hard dick was buried in some young hot girl’s willing mouth.

You know what I love, SLUTS! Those nasty dirty girls that aren’t afraid to be a hot piece of ass for my cock, that think about and want sex just as much as I do, and aren’t afraid to do anything to get it.

Both guys laughed, especially Jake as the thought about Mike revelation when he found out his daughter was becoming just the kind of girl he loved. Jake let the girls have fun, as he filmed.

Jenna closed her eyes. The sound of her heart thumping in her ears as she began to lick and suck on the ever enlarging cock. She moaned softly every now and then as she licked and sucked and worked her mouth as her head bobbed slowly and purposely. The fact that Jake was filming what she was doing was forgotten for a moment as she concentrated on the task at home - a test she was enjoying. The fact that she was sucking on her own father's cock didn't make her enjoy it any less. On the contrary. Before Jake and her had done anything, Jenna had always enjoyed sucking cock. Jake had heightened that enjoyment and she had lost count how many men there had been. But her dad... the truth was she found herself enjoying him almost as much as she enjoyed Jake. And as he spoke about what he like... what he loved... nasty dirty girls hungry for cock... she knew that was what she had become... that was what Jake had uncovered in her.

She moaned again as she felt Lisa's hand stroking over her hair and shoulders, making sure that her hair was back and out of the way of what the camera might see. Then Lisa leaned forward. As Jenna was licking at one side of Mike's cock, Lisa began to lick at the other side. Both girls were working together on Mike's cock. Using their tongues. Kissing it, licking it. Occasionally their tongues and their lips would brush against either other. As the minutes ticked by so they shared Mike's cock between them; first one taking it deep then the other. And all the time Mike was enjoying himself, commentating on how good it felt for the benefit of Jake and his little movie. And all the time he kept his eyes shut. He was content for this to go on indefinitely for now although at some point he knew he was going to fuck both of these sluts - he was in no doubt that that's what they were.

There had never been anything overtly sexual between Lisa and Jenna before now but as both girls worked together, it seemed that neither was was particularly concerned to be on their knees on either side of a big thick cock. Sure they had talked about their own sexual experiences with each other, Lisa always being more graphic that Jenna but there had never been anything which had come close to an encounter between them. All that was changing now.

What could be better than a slut sucking your cock? Mike knew the answer, two sluts! He felt his thick member sink into one hot wet mouth, while another played with his balls. Each of them was lavishing attention on this long member, taking it into their mouths, most of his responses deep guttural groans. He normally would watch, but Mike was enjoying keeping his eyes closed as he felt every nuance of their lips, mouth, fingers, tongues and even hands upon his cock. At times he was sure who it was that had their lips wrapped about his dick and at other times he had no idea. Not that he was disappointed, he was thoroughly enjoying this. Mike figured to up the ante a little bit, and to further encourage these eager sluts.

That feels fucking good. Okay I’ve got something for you. First slut to empty balls, gets fucked by this big old cock, and I mean fucked. Who wants to be first?

Jake smiled because he knew who was really going to win this competition. He smiled at the girls giving them a wink so they knew too. So he circled round taking both wide shots and zoomed in ones as the girls did their stuff upon Mike’ magic rod.

Take turns, no cheating.

Jake said as reached down and felt each of the girl’s pussy with his hand. His fingers quickly getting wet.

I just checked these two little slut’s cunts, and their as wet as can be. I think your dick is in for some serious polishing.

Mike laughs at his friends banter, as it had been a long time since the two of them had been able to do something like this, it reminded him of all the fun time Jake and he had in college. He feels one girl take over on his dick. Mike of course gives her some verbal encouragement.

Are you the nasty slut that’s going get my load? I don’t know, takes a real cocksucker to get me to cum.

As much as Mike enjoyed Cumslut, he really wanted another crack at Jake’s slut, so if he could figure out which one was which, he’d make efforts to let her win, yet, he wanted both of them to work for it; no one wanted a lazy slut. So he relaxed and enjoyed, making no effort to give up his load just yet.

Suck it bitch! Suck that fucking cock! You can take more of that meat into your mouth, come on. I’ve known Catholic schools that can do better than that. If you want more, you better earn it.

Jake just laughed at his friend, who had always been vocal, and said the craziest shit; it just made this video even better. If Mike only realized that one of those sluts he was using, was his daughter. Damn even if it wasn’t his daughter, this tape was hot, he back up and showed on of their wet pussies as they sucked on Mike’s tool.

Show the camera that dick baby!

Jake said to get another great shot.

Both girls moaned a little at Jake's touch; as his fingers brushed the length of each one's wet pussy. They both looked up at him as he admonished them to share. Jenna let her dad's cock slip from her mouth and Lisa immediately took over. As she worked on him, Jake offered her his fingers, slick with both her own and Lisa's wetness. He made sure the camera picked up his own slut licking his fingers in the foreground whilst Lisa was sucking Mike's cock slightly behind her. When Mike commented about catholic school girls being better, Lisa let the cock slip from her mouth, a little disappointed. She looked at Jenna and offered her Mike's cock which she took willingly. Her fingers wrapped around the bottom of the shaft as her mouth came around him. She lowered her head. Took his cock deep. Opened her mouth wider and let the head of the cock slip into her throat. She choked a little... swallowed... swallowed again... controlled her breathing... steady and even through her nose as the thick hard dick slipped deeper. As she worked on her father's dick, Lisa lifted her hand, caressed over Jenna's tit, stroked over the nipple and then pinched it gently. Then her hand slipped down. Down over her friends tummy and between her legs. Jenna's muffled moan was just about audible as Lisa sank her fingers into her pussy. Jake grinned as he watched the images crystal clear on the small screen on the camera.

When he told her to show the camera Mike's cock, she pulled her head back a little, lifting her eyes and looking up at the camera as the cock slipped slowly from her lips as she sucked. Just as the tip was about to appear, she opened her mouth. The image on the camera was the head of Mike's cock resting on her lower lip as her tongue licked and flicked around it and over it. Then her lips closed around it again and she consumed it once again, moaning much more loudly this time. Then she began to work a little more quickly. She wanted to make her Dad cum. She wanted to get fucked by him again. She was already remembering how good his cock felt inside her only the night before and she wanted to feel that again. So he bobbed her head a little quicker. Sucked a little harder. Let her fingers caress and squeeze at his balls. She wanted to show Jake that she was a good slut. She wanted to show her father.

Mike was truly enjoying the attention rendered upon his dick, as one slut then the next paid homage. He heard his friend Jake giving the girls instructions, clearly trying to capture the best moments of this hot encounter. Definitely he was going to want a copy of that tape, to see the girl’s faces as they each worked his length together and even by themselves. He’d always taken pictures of Lisa as he played with her, but it was almost impossible to shoot video as Jake was doing and make it look good. Mike hoped the girls were playing to the camera, as they inhaled his cock meat, he so wanted to open his eyes and watch. A groan again escaped his lips as one girl did her best to make him empty his balls. Her efforts were intense as she seemed to have a voracious appetite for cock.

Damn girl! Keep doing that and I’ll have a creamy little slut treat for you. Fuck, that feels good!

Mike said as he reveled in the experience. He didn’t as much hear, as feel the first muffled moan on his prick, from the young thing sucking on it. Those sounds increased as she applied greater fervor to polishing his tool. With each deep bob of her head, he got closer and closer to that most inevitable release. Jake could tell it was getting closer, and he moved around to capture every part of this incredible hot scene.

Looks like you’re going to be the winner slut! Oh I’m so fucking close, damn!

Jake smiled as Mike approached his release, he gotten a clear shot of Cumslut as she fingered Jenna in rhythm to the slut’s cocksucking efforts. Jake smiled at her to let her know he appreciated her sacrifice in this. Knowing that Mike was going to cum, Jake got almost behind Mike, and zoomed in over his shoulder so he could capture this momentous moment between father and daughter.

Oh you little fucking slut! Oh I’ve got something for you.

Mike reaches down, his eyes still closed, and grabs the girl, pulling her off his length with a wet plopping sound. Holding her head with one hand, his other grabbing his cock, preparing for a nice cumshot.

Open your mouth slut! I’ve got a nice juicy load for you. You filthy little cumslut!

Mike couldn’t see where his load was going, but knew it would be substantial, given how much his ball ached for release.

AGHGHH!!!! FUCK YES!!!

Mike said as ropes of sticky hot cum began to shoot from his cock, and the euphoria of orgasm washed over his body.

You win!

Mike began to open his eyes to survey the scene and to see which slut he was going to get to fuck first.

Jenna was enjoying the praise she was getting and she liked the expression she saw on Jake's face. Add into that she was really enjoying the feeling of Lisa's fingers paying in her wet pussy. She worked hard. She wanted to 'win'. At that moment she forgot about the consequences. Then Mike took hold of her hair and pulled her head back. She opened her mouth and looked up at the camera as Jake moved around to get the cum shot. And there it was. On Jenna's tongue and her chin and her cheek. And then the moment came. Mike opened his eyes and he looked down.

Her dad stared at her. The smile melted from his face as he suddenly realised that his own daughter had just... that the night before he had... The intensity of the look was more than anything Jenna had ever seen from him before. Time seemed to stand still. Everyone held their breath. Jake. Lisa. Jenna. Mike stood up slowly. He slipped his hand under Jenna's chin and lifted her to her feet. Lisa moved out of the way but stayed on the floor. Jake continued to film everything. Mike looked Jenna up and down. Jenna's heart was pounding so hard she thought it was going to burst through her chest. He walked around her a little. Still taking in what he saw. What's they had done. And then the hint of a smile appear at the corner of his mouth. He lifted his hand and brought it to he back of Jenna'a neck.

"So you're Jake's dirty little slut?" He leaned in a spoke into her ear but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yes." Jenna gasped. She couldn't see the smile but Jake could.

"Did you like sucking your daddy's cock?"

"Yes."

"Say it. Tell Jake and Lisa and Daddy."

"I... I liked sucking Daddy's cock."

"And now you want Daddy to fuck you again.... just like last night."

"Yes". With his free hand, Mike swatted Jenna's ass hard making her jump and yelp. "Say it"

"I want you to fuck me again Daddy. Just like last night." Mike's smile broadened. He looked at his friend.

"Lisa tried to tell me she was more of a slut that I imagined, but I didn't believe her. Oh I knew she wasn't a virgin but... " he chuckled a little. "Looks like your doing an okay job with her... for an old man who's out of practice."

Oh I’m doing more than okay with her. She’s been very eager and very accommodating as we’ve gotten to know each other.

Jake watched and filmed, trying to catch the moment when Mike realized that the slut that was sucking his cock and he had previously fucked was none other than his own daughter. Jenna’s father asking her if she like sucking his cock, and his sluts answer made Jake smile. So far it had gone well, and the tension that had been building seemed to be dissipating as the two spoke of their mutual desires.

Lisa and Jake were both quite for the most part letting the special moment between father and daughter, man and slut take it natural course. Lisa/Cumslut reaching out and stroking Jake’s cock and kneeling besides him, while he filmed this wild meeting.

Mike looks down between his legs at the woman that was not only his daughter, but the slut that had serviced his cock, and had swallowed his load, was now asking loudly to be fucked again. He nods in affirmation of her request, while thinking back over the last few years, and signs that were there that he’d just missed or ignored. Mike smiled as he gently and affectionately stroked the side of her head, his eyes casting over her body, not as a father would, but as a man would, knowing now what she was. Yes, she had grown up, and filled out, and though he’d noticed such things before he’d always chastised himself for such thoughts, never voicing is inner desires. Now such things didn’t need to be suppressed or hidden and could be voiced.

Well then, turn around on all fours, and get your ass in the air and your head down slut! Your daddy’s going to fuck you, just like you were meant to be fucked. I don’t think I should tell you how long and how often I’ve thought about fucking you, and though I would have loved breaking you in, I appreciate the gift my friend here has given me.

He pushed her away, and slapped her ass hard to give her further encouragement to move quickly. Everyone shifting out of the way, so father and daughter could have room to play. Mike rising up from where he sat, his cock even though recently spent, still was semi hard, if long length hanging between his legs, it surface slick in Jenna’s spittle.

How long have you dreamed of your daddy fucking you slut?

Mike again slaps her ass to get a quick and clear response. Moving behind her he saw Jake’s name and her title on her tramp stamp, he chuckled and shook his head as he moved into position.

Jenna had never seen the look on her father's face that she was looking at now and it was the first time she had *seen* him speak like this. This was a man she knew better than any other. She had known him longer than any other. But some of what she saw and what she heard was new... Or at least the conjunction of them was knew. She had heard her dad's voice say things like this before... Last night...last week. But she'd never seen him. It was taking her brain a little time to put everything together. But when it did... Her dad was a good looking big man. She liked the feel of his hand on her face, liked how he was looking at her right then. She had enjoyed his cock in her mouth...a big thick hard piece of meat that she was already imagining inside her again. She wanted to feel it inside her. Her pussy was aching for it. She listened as he told her that he'd thought about fucking her before and she thought back and tried to imagine the times...the moments but then his question interrupted her thoughts. How long? In truth, it had been little more than a week ago... The phone call Jake had made. The pictures on the phone. Pictures of his cock. The images he had created in her head as he had spoken to her and Jake. And now here they were. Suddenly she felt the sharp slap on her ass and realised he was waiting for her answer. She swallowed, still tasting him.

"Last week. You were on the phone...to Jake...you and he exchanged pictures..." For a second or two, Mike looked surprised, then she saw him thinking, saw him remembering, saw the smile appearing. Then he looked at Jake and laughed.

"This was the slut you were fucking when you called?" Jakes nodded and shrugged a little. "You had me listening to her scpqueals as you took her ass for the first time?" There was laughter clear in his voice. He liked the idea that Jake had invited him to that event, even if he didn't know at the time who it was. He looked back down at her.

"Did you like looking at Daddy's cock while your man fucked this tight little ass for the first time." Jenna nodded. "Did you like what you got last night? My cock in that tight little cunt?" Jenna nodded again. "Yes Daddy." Mike moved his had quickly and gave her ass a second hard swat.

"Well show me that fucking ass and let daddy show you again how you should be fucked. Then every time this old man fucks you, you'll know what you're missing." Jake laughed and threw a short 'fuck you' to his friend. Jenna moved down onto her hands and knees, then down onto her elbows. She pushed her ass up. Mike slapped it again and moved onto his knees behind her. They hadn't even made it out of the hallway and her dad was going to fuck her again.

Mike smiled as his sexy daughter admitted her enjoyment of what had happened to her, nodding again and again as he questioned her. It was hard on some level not to think of her as the young girl that he’d raised above his head and swung around, to now the hot slut that now kneeled between his legs. The girl he looked down upon was still his daughter, but she was now something else. Yes he knew what, and he understood it, but it was still hard to see that in his daughter, yet it was a fantasy come true. She was more than a daughter now, like any parent Mike realized he needed to let her grow up, and be who and what she was destined to be, it was usually the hardest part of parenting, yet the hard thing between his legs, he was going to enjoy her growing up.

His girl did as he commanded and turned around, presenting her tight sexy ass for his attention. He and Jake's banter continued as his daughter and now Jake’s slut lowered her body and proffered her ass, her tight little pussy nestled between the sexy legs and firm ass heeks. Mike raised himself out of his seat, and enjoyed the fabulous view before him. Jake again following the action with the camera as Jenna’s friend played with him. Jake couldn’t watch but he felt his cock disappear into the wet mouth of Mike’s slut.

Mike moved behind his daughter, his manhood hanging down, semi hard, but slowly gaining in girth and length as it saw what it was going to have. Even though she was his daughter, she still was something else, and that was a slut, and if anything Mike knew exactly how to treat her. So as he talked he slapped his cock against pussy.

Reach back and spread those ass cheeks slut! Show your daddy what you got. Beg for it bitch! Beg for you daddy to fuck your ass!

The same fatherly voice that had commanded the mundane like to clean her room or be home at a certain time now demanded a far different performance. Though the words were different, they carried the same power of force that he’d used to raise her. He turned his head and smiled at Jake and the camera so they could record how much he was enjoying this.

I want to hear it! You want it slut, you got to earn it. Make my dick want it.

Mike did want it, but he loved to make the sluts beg, even if that slut was his own daughter. Plus what slut didn’t want to beg, want to offer herself up as an object to be used.

The cold was floor underneath her but she didn't care particularly. And she didn't particularly care who it was that was prowling around her, looking at her lecherously, speaking to her in a way that no father should ordinarily speak to his daughter. She winced and yelped and gasped as he slapped her ass repeatedly when he spoke to her or about her. She was also not now thinking about the camera that Jake had recording everything. She had stopped imagining someone watching it the way she had been watching the movie in Jake's office. She was only now thinking about the man who was moving onto his knees behind her. She was remembering how he felt inside her. She remembered how good it was. And she knew she wanted it now. The man behind her had ceased to be her father and she called him Daddy in the same way that Candy had spoken to Jake at the club; in the same way that Candy spoke to Mike as well. She tensed a little as he moved down and rubbed his hand slowly over her reddened ass cheeks. He traced a finger over the letters inscribed across the small of her back and grinned.

Jenna gasped a little as she felt his cock brush against her pussy... then moaned louder as he slapped the weighty tool harder against her. She did what he told her to. There was something unique about her father calling her a slut and a bitch; it was different to anyone else calling her those things. She reached back placing each hand on her ass and opening herself... presenting herself to him... offering herself... no not offering herself to him... inviting him to take her. Wanting him to take her.

"Please Daddy... please fuck me... fuck my ass... pleeease.... please Daddy." Mike laughed and reached forward and grabbed Jenna's hair, pulling her head back. As she looked up she saw Jake in front of her, the camera directed straight at her. Mike told her to say it again... 'say it for the camera bitch'. She groaned and begged again. "Please Daddy... I want your cock so bad... please..."

Jake’s cock would have been thrilled to hear his slut’s sincere begging, but to film and record it, only added to that thrill, not that the girl with her lips wrapped around his cock wasn’t helping. He knew that his friend was loving every word that spewed from his daughter’s mouth. Jake buried his cock in Lisa’s mouth as he zoomed in to the firm ass cheeks of Jenna as she spread them for her father and the camera. As her little puckered asshole appeared he captured it all, even shifting the camera to her face as her father demand she tell the camera of her forbidden desire and need.

Mike saw his daughter staring at the camera and begging him to fuck her ass. Just to make sure he added to it, he wetted his finger with her pussy cream, and then wormed it into her ass. One knuckle bore its way in, followed by the next. All these years, and all those deeply suppressed fantasies, and he was going to get the real thing. Even though he’d had her before, this was different, she was calling him daddy and asking for it, which made it all the more special. He continued to finger fuck her ass, knowing he was teasing her, and not really giving her was she wanted, at least not yet. He held her hair tight, so she continued to look right into the camera, so it captured her complete capitulation.

Oh you got a tight little ass don’t do? Aren’t you worried your daddy’s cock is too big? It isn’t too big is it baby, no because you a slut, a fucking dirty little anal slut.

Mike had already had her, and knew her ass could take his cock, but he wanted it all on film, something he could later watch over and over again.

How long have you been taking it up the ass baby? I know my friend here and he probably wasn’t the first. I know Jake is probably the first to put you in your place, and obviously you’re his personal little fucktoy, aren’t you? You do what he says don’t you slut? And he told you could fuck your daddy didn’t he?

There was just something he enjoyed about a woman, who professed who and what she was. Mike removes his finger from her ass, and still holding her head tight by the hair he guides his cock into her ass. The camera capturing her little asshole stretching as it sucked down first the head of his cock, then slowly the rest of his impressive length and girth.

Thank him slut! Tell him how much you appreciate that he let you fuck your daddy? That he take care of you! That he lets you serve me, tell him slut!

As Mike started to fuck her young ass, he held her head up to the camera so she could speak and show the truth of her submission.

Jenna had never really been a Daddy's girl... never in the conventional sense. Mike had never really allowed her to wrap him around her finger. Mike was the one who was in charge and no female - including his daughter - was ever going to make him do something he didn't want to. He never spoiled her. He was proud of the fact that he had managed to bring up the 'girl-next-door' who people generally liked. Guys liked her too for altogether different reasons. He had seen the way some of his other friends had looked at her. He knew exactly what they had been thinking. He'd seen the boys that she brought home... nice enough guys but not the kind who were particularly appeared to be the take charge kind. They all wanted the same thing though... and seemingly his daughter was not the kind to deny them. Jake had obviously seen something else though in his little girl and one way or another, he had brought her to where she was now... a dirty little slut begging for her ass to be fucked... begging her own father to fuck her ass.

"Jake was the first Daddy... on the phone ... last week....only Jake and then... then you yesterday." Mike looked over at his friend, the questioning look on his face. Jake just grinned and shrugged. A silent 'well I did tell you and what did you think I was going to do with a dirty little slut in front of me' look. Mike kept grinning and look back at his daughter.

I am his fuck toy Daddy... I do what he tells me to like a good little slut.' Jenna continued, telling Jake as much as she was telling her dad. "He said I could fuck you.." She looked at Jake as she felt Mike moving around behind her. her breathing quickened a little in anticipation... in expectation of what was about to happen. She moaned and closed her eyes tight for a moment as she felt his huge cock head push into her ass.

"Thank you Jake... thank... thank you for letting...aahmnmmm... letting Daddy fuck me... thank you for... ohhhh god... ohhhh ooww... looking after me and letting me be your slut." His cock felt so good as it eased into her ass. Her back arched more as he pulled her head back and she pushed her ass up and her tits swung a little underneath her. With each stroke, Mike pushed deeper into her until his entire length was buried in her ass.

"Does that feel good slut?"

"Oh god.. yes daddy... so good... ohhhmmmm"

"This is what a dirty little slut like you needs isn't it?" Mike pulled back slowly and then pushed in a little quicker... all the way

"Yes Daddy." Jenna groaned

"Did you like my friends fucking you yesterday, girl?" Again he pulled back and pushed in all the way.

"Y...yes...yes...hmmmmmm"

"I have a lot of friends who would enjoy fucking you. Would you like that."

"yes Daddy...yes please." Mike laughed at the please and looked up at Jake. "You have trained her well."

Jake smiled as Mike fucked his own daughter, while verbally encouraging her full disclosure, every word and action captured on film. He had to give credit to Mike for he truly knew how to use and push sluts, and much as he had a lot of bravado, he could back it up, as he was doing that right now. Jake’s slut was more than vocally of her appreciation of her father’s efforts as she mewled out her pleasure between answers. His daughter not only offering herself up with but with each pounding stroke of her father’s cock into her wanton ass, but confessed her desires for more. Jake was proud, for she’d not only enjoyed what he demanded of her, but she lastly spoke directly to him of how well he’d trained her. Jake laughed with the joy of pride and ownership, for she’d said it all for the camera and her father. Reaching down with his hand, strokes her head with affection, as he responds to her.

That’s right baby, you are a good little obedient slut, and I’m proud of you! Do what I tell you my slut, and you’ll be a very happy woman!

Mike had to appreciate what his friend had done, for she was a gorgeous willing, eager little slut, and though it was his daughter, no because it was his daughter made it even hotter. Mike couldn’t help but admit that Jake had gotten the ultimate one up on him, but then again how could he complain, he had his dick buried in her ass as proof. So rather than worry about being bested by his friend, Mike hammered her ass with his cock, enjoying every inch that invaded her backdoor. His large bloated balls slapping her pussy and clit, as he used her, knowing full well even as a father, that this was the best possible and highest use for her. That today he was making her happier than he ever had before.

Oh fuck, oh son of bitch, that ass feels so fucking good! Damn Jake, I have to give it to you, this is one fine ass, and one fine slut!

Mike’s slut came over and started to reach under and play with her roommate’s tits, doing something she’d been thinking about for a long time. Her fingers grabbing the nipple piercings and playing with them roughly, while her other hand, slide over the tattoo. In a very sexy voice she said something to Mike.

Daddy can I have one too?

Lisa asked, calling Mike her dad as she often did. He’d been taking care of her in more ways than one, and even if he was enjoying his real daughter, which made her happy, she knew she was his special girl. Mike looked down at his slut and smiled.

You know I’ll take care of you. Now why don’t you get under there and lick my balls and her pussy, let’s see how much we can make this slut cum!

Jake of course catching every moment of his slut’s sexual submission on film.

Jenna was feeling good. Jake was looking pleased with her and she was being fucked deliciously hard. There was something about the whole thing being filmed which added something else to it. The whole scene being saved to be watched by who knows. Jenna wondered for a fleeting moment whether the girl in the film she had been watching in Jake's study ever thought about the people who would watch her and get turned on by what was happening to her and by the sounds she was making. Then her thoughts were interrupted by Lisa moving over to her, touching, squeezing, caressing, pinching. She heard her Dad tell her how he would take care of her and then tell her what to do. Then suddenly she was being pulled up. Mike pulled her up to her knees from all fours keeping his cock buried in her ass. She came face to face with Lisa who was grinning a little. Lisa shuffled a little closer on her own knees and Jenna finished up with Mike right behind her, holding her close against his chest and Lisa immediately in front of her. Lisa looked over Jenna's body. She reached one hand down to Jenna's pussy and at the same time leaned in to kiss Jenna. Jenna responded to the kiss and moaned as she felt her friends fingers moving between her legs. The two girls kissed. Slow deep kisses. Tongues wrapping around each other, sometimes visible sometimes not. Jake filmed every move. Mike grinned as he held his daughter tight.

"There is something real special about seeing two dirty little sluts together."

Lisa raised her free hand and took hold of Jenna's chin as they kissed and then she broke the kiss and looked at her.

"I told your Dad you were a slut a long time ago. Told him about the guys you were fucking and how none of them gave you what you really needed. This is what you need isn't it?" Jenna nodded a little and whispered a 'yes' in response. Lisa smiled and then she moved bavk a little and did what Mike had told her. She moved down, turned and twisted until she was lying on her back, with her head on the floor between Jenna's and Mike's knees. Then Mike leaned forward, bending Jenna back down so that she was on all fours again.

"Now then. Let's have you two sluts eat each other out while I enjoy this tight ass."

Almost before Mike finished speaking, Jenna felt Lisa's hand's on her and then her mouth and her tongue. She saw Lisa lift her knees and then spread them. Mike's hand moved onto the bavk of her head and pushed her down.

"Be nice to each other."

Back
Top Bottom