Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Mistress (Silver117xpunkrockartist91)

"You have fully blossomed." He smiles and gives her a passionate kiss. He was glad that she was going to be okay. "I'll start moving now." He tells her. His thrust started off slowly, trying to adjust to her tight tunnel. he rubbed her stomach to relax her. He soon manged to thrust more and more harder and faster letting her experience full pleasure. "Enjoying ypur first fuck?" he moaned in gives it to her more.

She groaned and threw her head back into the pillow, her hands tightening around the fabric of the bed spread. Her legs moved to wrap around his waist as she gave into the pleasure. Letting out a few loud moans, she could only nod to his question. Even her imagination couldn't compare to how it actually felt.

He smiles and kisses her neck as his thrustings got faster and faster. He was glad that he was able to give this much bliss. He felt the sensation with her once she wrapped her legs around him He holds her tightly so he could lift her upper body to him. There, he kissed her deeply and passionately as he grinds her insides.

Once she was lifted up, she wrapped her arms around him. His thrusts were driving her wild. She nibbled on his bottom lip while he pressed his lips against hers passionately. There was a small growing heat that started to build up in her lower regions that felt hotter everytime he pounded into her.

He looks at her as his thrustings continued. Her brest samshed and rubbing against his chests drove him wiled. His movements nevered slowed down, not for her sake since she was enjoying this very much. The expressin on her face was quite obvious to the detective. She was ready to complete her blooming. "Do it Allie, embrase your first orgasm and let it soak my hard member." he whispered.

Her eyes opened and her hands gripped the back of his shoulders, her nails digging into his flesh as her first orgasm hit her. Allie buried her head into his neck and cried out, trying to sound as quiet as possible. She was in total esctasy and she loved it. No wonder people enjoyed sex so much. It made her feel good. She felt exhausted and spent but she loved it.

He felt it. Her cries of pleasure as she made her release. He excited him enough to go over the edge. He lets her go so she could lay back down on his bed. He pulss his cock out and relesed his own climax. His hot load covered her breasts and face as he let his own moan escape his mouth. He pants and lays beside her.

Her chest heaved up and down, heavy breaths escaping and invading her mouth. She licked her lips, tasting a man's cum for the first time. It was salty and warm and she found that it wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be. Turning her head to him, she smiled at him. Though she was exhausted, she wasn't tired enough to sleep. "Thank you. I think I really needed that."

"It's my pleasure. I'm Just glad that I can make you happy." He gives her one last kiss and lets her rest her tired, nude body on his. His hands slowly running through her ebony hair as it thinks about tomorrow. He nod his head confiming he got it all correct.

Her soft fingers made circles along his chest and ran over his scars. "How long will it be before you solve the case?" She whispered, not looking at him, just moving her fingers along his chest and skin. Her hot body pressed against his, starting to relax somewhat.

"I've solved it Allie. Make sure you come to the dining room for breakfast. All shall be revealed there." He said kissing her forehead. The peaceful sounds of silence echoed around his room. His eyelid became heay as he soon fell asleep cuddling Allie. He hope nothing goes wrong and that everyone would be safe. Crooks do tend to be hostile at times.

She smiled and nodded. Turning her head, she checked the time and yawned. She could sleep an hour, but then she'd have to get up and get ready for breakfast. Laying her head on his shoulder, she moved her arm on his waist and closed her eyes soon drifting off to sleep.

Morning arrived and Jack was up and ready to go. He buttoned up his shirt, adjusted his tie and puts his long coat on to prepare for the day. He gathered up all the evidence and was ready to go. Logan appeared as he opened it. "Everyone is there Mr. Holiday." he said and the detective nod his head. "By the way, can I borrow one of your swords?" he asked and Logan arched a brow.

In the dining room they were all there. The men on one side of the table while the girls were on the othere side. The mistress, of course, was at the head of the table. Some looked nervous, others relax, but Andrew was completely furious. His eyes were like daggers as he looked at his little sister. He was worried sick and wondered where she was. If he knew she gave herself to Jack, he just might explode.

Adelay looked at everyone at the table. It was quieter than normal and some of her workers looked on edge. It brought out the hunter in her, made her smile devilishly. Leaning back into her chair, she watched as the cooks finished putting the food on the table in covered dishes and served their drinks. Her hands in her lap, she waited for Mr. Holiday to arrive.

Allie was currently talking to Elizabeth about the flowers she had planted in the garden yesterday. They were light pink roses and she was sure that Elizabeth would love them since the pastel woman loved the color pink. She hoped by the end of the season, she'd be able to plant a certain type of flower for every employee.

Claire was slightly nervous, she leg bounced lightly under the table and she looked down at her arms that were crossed over her chest. She knew because of the weapons in her room and because of the way she had been acting toward Jack that she was a suspect.

Jack and Logan made it into the dining room and only the head butler sat down. He was nervous, but didn't show it on his face. It wasn't his style to do such a thing. The twin toeasted each other before drinking their milk. Shawns' fingers were trembling because he knew that he was a potential suspect since Jack found his letters.

"Miss Adelay, it took a few hours to figure you out. Once I knew you were a vampire being blackmailed, I found it too obvious. I just didn't think your blackmailer would stoop to a low and end my life." He said as he placed the evidence on the table.

Adelay watched and listened to Jack as he placed the objects on the table. Along with the garlic and the empty chloroform. Atleast he put the garlic in a sealed back. "Twice in fact." She stated, looking up at the detective. Her legs crossed over one another as everyone waited and listened. "And so, what have you came up with?"

Elizabeth, Allie and Mercedes leaned back, watching Jack along with the twins who had secretly had a milk drinking race to see who could finish theirs first.

"Alot of things. Like why they are doing this" He said and looked at Logan, Shawn, Clare, and Andrew in that order. "Some does it for the sake of the past, others for revenge, otheres for their war for piece, and others for the sake of another. Well, whatever it was, it was a flat out lie for their real motive: money, and the Joys to get whatever they want at your expense." He said causing some gasped around the table.

Mercedes cept quiet, her gasp was light as was Allie's. Why would anyone want so much money. They had a free expense here. Everything they could possibly need. It was stupid to want more from someone who had already offered them so much.

Elizabeth looked across the table to Shawn, her frown was a look of worry. Worried that he was the one, but deep inside she knew that he wasn't, but she kept quiet, slowly moving her gaze to Jack.

Adelay nodded, keeping quiet. "Yes. Cleaning out my bank account. Other than money and other important possessions I have, I don't think anyone would want anything in this castle. Its not so important as money."

"Maybe, but that's greed for you, it's never enough. In fact from the amount you told me, it could basically help plan a simple escape, or cause the end of others." the corner of his eye saw what he was looking for. He got the blackmailer right where he wanted him. "Isn't that right...Claire." he said to her.

The woman snorted and leaned back into her chair, her head cocked to the side and her eyes bore into his. "Ah, you're a smart son of a bitch. But I wasn't going to use the money to escape." She stated, her leg moved up to cross over the other. "My reasons are my own though." She smirked. It was slightly fun while it lasted. Until the damn detective stuck his nose into places it didn't belong.

"Maybe so, but Adelay was right, you had it made. You greed took control." He then showed her Maxs' gun. "It's true that you have violence, so you use your hands to kidnap his gun out of protest. But my appearence caused great fear in you that you grabbed the gun from your original spot and shot it. You truely showed your stuff when you missed." he smiled.

Claire shrugged. "I missed because you couldn't stand in one damn spot." She announced. She was no longer nervous, just bored and awaiting what Adelay would do to her. Though the mistress was brutal at times, she wasn't all inhumane.

Adelay leaned back, her fingers tapping along the arm rests of the chair. "I would like the money you took from me and I want you in jail for the rest of your days." She stated, taking a sip of the blood she had in her wine goblet. "You should of been smarter, Claire." She stated softly.

"I agree with her. Of course dealing with people like her doesn't have a brain at all." He held the cloroform bottle and was about to explain how he figured it was her. "Jack, heads up!" Logan called out. He looked out the corner of his eye to see a pissed off Clare, katana in hand heading towards him. The comment was alittle too far.

Her hat was set on the table and she growled furiously, she swiped the weapon at Jack. Idiot male. Butting into her business when he didn't need to be. Pathetic. Her reasons were her own. The blade rang out and made a ring through the air. Everyone was quiet now. "I, of all people, am not an idiot."

The sound of her sword made his ear twitch and a smile on his face. "Are you sure?" I remember being attack and nearly poisioned thanks to this bottle." he said holding up the chemical. "You made a foolish mistake having it contact your hand. Sure, you washed your hand after the attack, but the smell was still there. In fact I willing to be bet you sheets had the smell of it too." he said. Logan stood and tossed one of his swords to Jack. He was intrested in geting that katana, it was the last bit of proof showing that she was going to kill Adlay today. Sadly, getting it was going to be easier said then done.

Back
Top Bottom