Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Mistress (Silver117xpunkrockartist91)

After making sure that Logan was indeed gone, she sighed in relief and pulled the note out of her dress. Fingering it once more, she walked to Adelay who was watching her and outstretched her arm. The note between her index and middle finger, Adelay took the note. "What is this?" She questioned.

Elizabeth was patting the twins on the head while they held toys in their hands and turned back to Adelay. "A note from Jack. He said not to read it and to give it to you. I did not read it." Her voice was soft as it filled the room.

The twins leaned to the side as Elizabeth gives her the note. "I know who your blackmailer is. Have everyone go to the dining room during breakfast. It'll be the only chance to save everyone here." the note read.

"The puzzle are put together. I got that asshole now" he muttered to himself as he closes his notebook. He sighes and heads to his room only to see Allie there. "Allie? You okay?" he ask curiously wondering why she was in there.

"Hm." She stated simply. Putting the papers on the table beside her chair, she got up and burned the note on a candle that hung on the wall. Watching as it disappeared into black ash, she turned to Elizabeth and the twins, the glass of blood still in her hand. "Make sure not to be late for breakfast." She stated simply. Elizabeth nodded happily, bending down to play with the twins a little while before going back to work.

Allie turned to Jack as he opened the door. "My brother is so, ugh! So protective sometimes it's irritating." She stated angerly. Though she loved her brother dearly, he just needed to let her grow up a bit. "What if I wanted to open my own flower shop and move away from here? He can't possibly go with me everywhere. What if I get married for crying out loud!"

"Calm down, calm down." Jack said holding on to her. "Come on now, deep breathes." He helped her relax abit and notice the redness of her face. "Now then from the begining, what happend between you and Andrew." He had the spare tie to listen to her as his hand hold hers. "Like I said, I like to listen." he smiles at her.

"He told me to stay in the damn cabin while he went to plant the flowers. All because I didn't tell him what you told me not to say." She stated after calming down a bit. The anger flush in her face started to disappear. "Stupid brother and his dumb-dumb ways."

"Dumb-dumb?" Jack couldn't help but chuckle at that. She did said that she was of age, it confused hin so well as she looked like a teen. "You should be your own woman. You have the drive and will. He maybe your older brother, but it's time that you do what you want and experience new things." He said to her. "Remember that kiss I gave you when you helped me out? Was that your first, and did you tell him?" He said wanting to help her mature more.

She paused and looked down at the floor, some what embarrassed. "The first that I could really remember. When I was little a little boy kissed me on the playground. It was really fast, almost as if it never happened. But no, I didn't tell Andrew about you kissing me." Her voice was a mumble and she kept her eyes on the floor of his room.

He tilts her chin up and had her look him in his eyes. He leans in and kissed her once more. It was longer that the quick peck he gave her once before. "And how about that embrase? It helped you relax when others thought of you as a little kid. But I know what I saw from the teasing, a beautiful girl that wants to bloom like the reddest rose" he said as their nose touches.

She smiled softly, her arms nervously inched around him. "That was beautiful." A blush crept to her cheeks, redder than she was when she was angry. When he pressed his lips against hers at first, her nerves spiked but she calmed a little. Just like when he kissed her the first time but it was a little longer and more serious.

"Beautiful words foor a beautiful woman." he said asd kissed her once more. His hands ran through her hair and caressed his cheek. He was hoping that she accept it. His chest pressed against hers, hoping she wasn't to spooked by his actions. "Forget your brothere for a while. Open yourself up and be the beautiful woman. He said as his hands rubbed her back.

She clutched onto him, her fingers playing with the fabric of his shirt. Opening her mouth, she searched his eyes and nodded. She couldn't deny that she wanted to bloom into the person she was meant to be. But she couldn't do that with her brother standing over her and watching her all the time being the protective person he was. He needed to get his own girlfriend...

He sees her toying with his buttoned up shirt and he smiles her. He knew right then and there, that she wanted, no needed to be that blooming flower. He starts to unbotton his shirt one by one until it was off his body. His abs twitched at her soft touch as he kisses her lips and cheek. He began to hold her gardening shirt and then lifts it up and off her. "You have come of age" he said wowed at the sight of her bra covered breasts. Jack softly touched her skin before cupping them gently.

Her blush was still apparent while he moved her shirt off her body. Her light blue lace bra fell under his touch and goose bumps formed on her body as he touched her so intimately. Suppressing a moan, she nibbled on her bottom lip and closing her eyes. Her mouth soon opened to let out a soft sigh as she got comfortable with his touch.

"You poor flower. I bet no one ever pay you this much attention." He said as he teased her bra by lightly drawing circles around her nipples. He could tell from her face that she was loving every second of this attention he was giving her. he shifts a bit and moves over behind her his bare chest touched her back as he undo her blue bra. His hands gripped her breasts and begind massaging them as his tongue ustfully licked both sides of her neck.

Her eyes snapped shut and the moan that threatened to escape earlier had indeed came out now. His teasing and his hot, wet tongue on her sensitive neck was starting to drive her crazy. Leaning her head back against his shoulder, she arched her back against his stomach and her arms reached up to loosely circle around his neck.

"Be as loud as you wish. It's just us Allie." he said as he felt her hold on him. His fingers fet her harden nipples and begin to tightly tease them by pulling on them softly. "You still need blooming..." He said as his chest rubbed against her back. One of his hands rubs ber stomach before sliding into her blue jeans. He felt her panties and her innocent lower lips. "Have you experience this?" he teased and let his middle finger rub against her folds.

She gasped when his hand crept into her jeans, touching her where she never thought anyone would ever touch before. Licking her bottom lip, she leaned back into him and moaned softly as his fingers teased her. It felt so good. She would of never imagined it to be like this.

"With one hand rubbing her breasts and the other toying with her lower lips, the only thing Jack could do now was seal this passion with a kiss. His tongue enters her mouth to taps her tongue as if it was asking it to dance with himhis hand movements neban to pick up speed as he felt something and smiled. "You're getting wet..." he whispered and kissed her more.

Her tongue rubbed against his while he kissed her. Her smooth, velvety tongue shyly battling for dominance. Him whispering into her ear made her shutter. As his fingers touched and teased her, she could feel her panties becoming damp. Enjoying his touch, she moved her hips along with his fingers.

He smiles at her blushing and soon slips a finger inside her. He really wanted her now as his now free hand unbutton and un zips her jeans. He lets it fall of her so he could see what color panties she was wearing. All the whils the bulge in his pants got larger and larger. he grinds his hips against her as his thumb massages her clit.

She cried out, his finger penetrating her wet enterance. Feeling the cool air on her legs, she noticed her jeans were off. Stepping out of them, she stood infront of him in matching panties and bra. His erection pressed against her, making her even more turned on. Sucking in a breath, she ground her ass against his hips.

"Yes...I think your ready for some real contact." He said as their bodies grind against each other. Minutes of doing that caused a sexual frenzy for him, if Allie wasn't joined in or already got there. He lays her on his bed and removed her panties. His licks his lips seeing her wet pussy. He gave a nice smile before he starts licking down there. "So delicious, like nectar from a flower" he said and continued.

She sucked in a breath when his tongue delved in to taste her. It was indredible to be with a man in such a way. Her eyes closed and her hands clutched onto the bed sheets as his mouth pleasured her. The muscles in her stomach constrited when he touched a few hot spots and her thighs spread a little more to give him more room.

He had her now. The way she was became a signal to him. It was saying that she wanted more, way more. He gave her his fingers and his mouth was currently eating her out. The was only one thing left to do: make this lovely flower go into full bloom. He gave one final lick before kissing up her body. He was on top as his shaft was rubbing against her folds. "This will sting a bit" he said and held her hand. The tip of his manhood teased and pressed against her until it slipped in. Inch by inch, passing her hymen until it got to her last line of defense. He gives her a soft kiss before giveing a big thrust shattering her innocents.

She clutched his hand tightly, her eyes closed even tighter. She teeth ground as he took her virginity. At first it hurt more than she thought it would. But after awhile, she finally got used to him and was actually starting to feel hella good. Her big brown eyes opened and looked up at him and smiled softly. "Okay," she whispered. "It feels better."

Back
Top Bottom