Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who que for a match in an online game (notably League of Legends) when they know for a fact that they have only 10 minutes or so to play. Nice way to fuck over your team and leave them down a man!

Having been able to email your professor not three days ago and then suddenly get the "postmaster delivery fail notification" status. WTF.

Thank god I got that stupid report done.

About 25+ of people I know are either pregnant or mothers. None of them are married.

About 1/4 of them are still with the man that knocked them up.

When I graduated, only three were pregnant/were moms. I will have graduated four years ago in the spring. Wtf. It's like quadrupled. Very few of them are in a stable relationship.

What bothers me the most? That they couldn't wait and make sure their kid could have stability. Wonderful parenting on that end.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
About 25+ of people I know are either pregnant or mothers. None of them are married.

About 1/4 of them are still with the man that knocked them up.

When I graduated, only three were pregnant/were moms. I will have graduated four years ago in the spring. Wtf. It's like quadrupled. Very few of them are in a stable relationship.

What bothers me the most? That they couldn't wait and make sure their kid could have stability. Wonderful parenting on that end.

Damn - I really don't know what to say to that except "wow".

On an unrelated note - this Fing heat. Where the hell is my cool autumn breeze, Mother Nature? until I get it, you can go straight to hell!

Or the people who come to talk to you about finding a book and looking at you like you are an idiot/huge bitch because the library doesn't have it, told them they need their fucking ID card, and get all huffy when I can't look them up in the system. Sorry, you can CLAIM all you want to be that person, but it's against POLICY to just allow that. I could get fired. Fucktards.

Would it be funny if I said I'm one of those drivers? Because I'm not.

My brother: (downstairs at 1am) he's looking through the fridge, in his underwear, leaves after he realizes there's nothing to eat. (10 minutes later) comes into my room and asks me to make him a pizza... I tell him no, he can make it himself. He says he's already undressed.................................................................

Seriously? You were just down there ten minutes ago..... I hate lazy people like him that ask/beg someone else to do something for them.

sinfulrook said:

My brother: (downstairs at 1am) he's looking through the fridge, in his underwear, leaves after he realizes there's nothing to eat. (10 minutes later) comes into my room and asks me to make him a pizza... I tell him no, he can make it himself. He says he's already undressed.................................................................

Seriously? You were just down there ten minutes ago..... I hate lazy people like him that ask/beg someone else to do something for them.
He wants you for his delicious wincest fantasies.

Chamorus the Cat said:
sinfulrook said:

He wants you for his delicious wincest fantasies.

DON'T EVEN SAY THAT CHAM!
Just thinking about it makes me want to chop his dick off and tape my ass shut ><

I personally love it when nostalgia hits you hard. What bothers me is its often hard to share. Especially if the only one around has not been born yet to know the thing that caused the emotional trigger!

Meanwhile Wonder Years is coming to Amazon soon, and you have to be in your early 30s or there about to be a teen when watching it, as I was (80's child, 90's teen). Anyone got any tissue? Yeah, this male can turn into emotional jelly under certain circumstances.

the realtor trying to get away with giving less than 24 hours notice for showings of the house.

"Can I just bring some people by tonight" lol. No.

People who take things out of context, after jumping into and interrupting a conversation they weren't involved in. I.E. At work I said I was afraid to drive home because I might kill myself. This guy I work with flips out and starts yelling at me, about how suicide is never the answer. I ended replying with that's not what we we're talking about in the slightest, and had I been able to finish my sentence from earlier I would've said on accident, then explained the conversation I'd been having. Which was about the fact that I was exhausted from practically no sleep over the last four days and how I needed to run some errands before going home after work, but that I was afraid I was going to fall asleep while driving and kill myself by accident, especially considering I'd been nodding off at work. He mumbled what I think was an apology and walked away. All the co-worker I'd been talking to prior to this was WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom