Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
darkangel76 said:
I hear you Juno.... though, for me, I do NOT dom. At all. My req thread says so. X_X

So why is that one of two things I'm most frequently asked to RP? Why? T_T
People need to learn to read. o___o Gods, that must be annoying. D: I feel your pain.

Women who think that I really give a fuck what the difference between The Banana Republic and The Banana Republic Outlet. If its too mature looking for my store, I'm not going to buy it.

Edit: Again, people who can't tell the difference between IC turmoil and OOC crap.

When people put themselves down or reject compliments. Not a big deal because sometimes they're joking, but still kind of gets on my nerves. Like when people call themselves a "thread killer". I've seen it typed in a mocking fashion but the implication is that somehow the world revolves around them. All conversations die at some point and to hang onto the ones that failed on your turn is a little pathetic.

People who can read but don't and force everyone else to get into arguments or discussions explaining crap that would have been immediately clear had they not tl;dr the opening post. And also the morons who come along and skip everything except THOSE posts and panic about that nonexistent shit too.

Juno said:
darkangel76 said:
I hear you Juno.... though, for me, I do NOT dom. At all. My req thread says so. X_X

So why is that one of two things I'm most frequently asked to RP? Why? T_T
People need to learn to read. o___o Gods, that must be annoying. D: I feel your pain.

Nice to know I'm not alone, though I'm sorry you're dealing with that as well.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
When people make more than two requests when the rules clearly state not to do so! UGH.

One day... one day people will get it. Then, I suppose that would mean people actually read all those rules. >.>

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
The Yankees.

Seriously.

Fuck New York.

*lower lip quivers*
I'm an exception... right? Right? >.<

Persistent headaches.

DA is the exception to my dislike of New York. <3

But seriously:

When I read through request threads and they look like Dating profiles. "Looking for this person for this, contact me ;)" It's like....what?

When your prof promises not to go the full two hours and you're sitting there with a full bladder and she goes the full two hours. ]:<

Also. When people rp as themselves. If it works for you, kudos. It doesn't work for me and I find it mildly creepy. :V

People who insist on singing along with their music...horribly
Crazies on public transportation
Crazies who talk to themselves on public transportation
Crazies who talk to YOU on public transportation...
I could go on =w=
My new art teacher...she READS to us...and talks to the class like we're kids...i'm in college lady...if my homework comes back with little gold stars on it i will SCREAM XD

One of my english professors would put Scratch 'n Sniff stickers on our papers. I thought it was pretty cute. <.< Anyways~

Being ill. Or at least, feeling ill. I kind of feel like crap and my eyes hurt a bit. =/

Predatory Fantasia said:
The absolutely moronic shit that you see on those Judge Judy, Judge Joe Mathis, and other similar shows.
Don't diss Judge Judy. Would you happen to be referring to this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSUXTFceilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom