Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do what we will huh? I think I know just to do..." he said with a smile on his face. See the loose rope hanging from the mast, He grabs it and returns to Cerise. He chuckled a bit and begins tying her up. "Hey Tarot, Mind helpping me out?" he chuckled and continued.

Cerise shrieked and widened her eyes, not being able to move from the surprise. "What... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She tried breaking free from moving around and tried to grab one of her daggers on her belt. She cursed under her breath when her blades were out of reach by just an inch.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Tarot observed Damion's plan slowly unfolding and couldn't help but draw his lips back into a broad grin.

"HA! It would be my pleasure!"

The Galley Master quickly jogged over and noticed the woman's hand clawing for one of the dagger's in her belt. "Ah ah ah" Tarot repeated obnoxiously as he slipped the weapon out of it's bindings and waved it in front of her face.

"I think we should keep things like this away from you for now"

He let out a soft laugh and dropped the blade to the floor where he gave it a swift kick sending the weapon spinning across the deck.

"I know how to tie a good knot, just give me a bit of rope" Tarot said as he turned towards Damion with both hands out
_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Sure, here you go" he smiled and hands him the rope. He chuckles as well as he looks at Cerise helpless. "We have a nice plan for you" he smirked and caressed her cheek.

Cerise was just speechless and did not know what the hell to say. "W-wait.. Think about this guys. What kind of benefit are you getting from this?! Nothing!... Right?" She laughed softly, a very hesitant laugh and swallowed hard at her words. She was very apprehensive on what would come next.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Tarot accepted the rope and looped it around Cerise one more time before pulling it tight and taking out every last bit of slack. Hand over hand he braided the rope and tied it into several well secured knots. Giving it one last tug to test the tension his smile widened apparently pleased with the job he did, releasing the rope he clapped his hands together in a cocky manner.

"there we go! Nice and tight* laughing wickedly as he spoke

"Prefect..." Damion said as he holds a longer rope. "Since you test us, Were going to test you." He finishes tying the rope on to her ankles. He tosses it over the highest mast of the ship and pulls on it so Cerise would hang upside down. "Same test Cerise. You got 15 minutes to try and escape." He tells her.

Cerise shrieked at his challenge and growled. "Yeah? And what are the circumstances if I do or if I don't?" She had to think fast and looked around for anything she could use.

"If you succeed...you can do whatever you want. If you fail, then we get to have you for the night" He smirks seeing how she's struggling. "You tide it well Tarot." he said smiling.

Cerise just opened her mouth in shock and screamed back at them. "For the night?! In your god..." She started swaying around, almost hitting the mast. "...damn..." She swayed the other way. "...dreams!!" She swayed back and slammed right into the mast, causing her to groan in pain. "Ow!" She growled and noticed a nail sticking out of the mast and decided maybe she could sway back and forth along it to make the ropes cut.

As she did so for several minutes, she only found it cutting the very hairs of it and not the entire rope. She groaned in frustration and continued doing it anyways, failing to realize that she already lost.

Turning towards Damion, Tarot gave a quick nod and then turned his eyes back onto their prisoner. His hazel irises darted back and forth as Cerise flung her body from side to side. After several minutes of flailing the Galley Master turned back towards Damion and let loose a proud sigh of accomplishment.

"All part of the job"

Tarot stretched his arms out and phantomimed rolling up his nonexistent sleeves.

"keeping the crew entertained* the pallid man continued

Damion thought they could win this, but e saw some the the threads lossening a bit until one line snapped. "Uh oh...and she has 5 minutes left" I said wondering if she could get free in that alotted time.

Cerise squealed in excitement then started to sway across the nail more. Suddenly the nail snagged on one of the ropes, leaving her stuck in place. She started to flail around and screaming, "You little fucks! Once you untie me I will have you both choked with each hand!!!!!" She only had a minute left.. if not even.

Tarot retained his victorious grin all the way up to the point when one of the bindings snapped and suddenly his smile began to waver. Blinking twice the Galley Master couldn't believe his eyes.

"How brilliant... she found a nail..."

His jaw tightened for a moment and his eyes perked open when Cerise began to issue her threats against them. Tarot laughed nervously as his feet started moving in reverse.

"shit I knew I should have made another loop...."

"Yeah, around her mouth" Damion repled. He climbs the mast to where Cerise is and chuckled. "Stuck eh? So you can't kill me if I do this..." He smirked and poked at her breasts. Though he fondled them before, it was a much different case since Tarot is here as well.

Cerise growled and felt the nail loosen her ropes. Suddenly she felt her body unravel and hit the deck hard. "Umph!" She got up and had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. She knew the time was over and she was too late. She suddenly looked over towards the both of the men and clenched her jaw. "Who wants to get fucked up first?" She walked over towards Tarot then turned to Damion. "Or at the same time?!" Her eyes began to glow a blue, with her rings around her eyes to glow even more than before.

"What are you doing!?" he hissed at Damion

Before the Galley Master could get a response the rope around Cerise creaked, the tiny hairs fraying more and more as the nail cut into them. Finally with a loud fibrous crack the rope broke around her and Cerise fell to the floor. Tarot ran over to help but stopped half way as she rose to her feet, anger quickly rising to the surface of the woman. Cerise's eyes began to change as she made her way over to the two men, Tarot knew they were in for it now so instantly his feet started moving in reverse once again. He waved his hands in front of him and shook his head repeatedly, begging her to calm down.

"Hehe please, let's not be hasty about this Cerise... OH WAIT WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?"

Tarot exclaimed as he raised a finger obviously pointing at something behind her.

Damion could only laugh at this situation. He took it in a serious mannor though because she did look happ at all. He leaps from the mast and gently placed his hand on her shoulder. "Don't be too upset. Besides, you did say that if we win, we get to do whatever we want to you" he said applying some logic to cal her down.

( Guess who is back..... and I got to say, that was kind of sick of you guys, poor Velvet )

Walking over to the group of crew mates, her gun out and resting against her shoulder, she called out. "What is the problem here?" She eyed them all and figured the girl was about to get raped on the deck. Her eyes were glowing lavender as her piecing eyes took over. She read the story of the last few minutes and gritted her teeth. "Cerise.....come over here, please. Boys, stay there and keep your weapons to yourselves." She still had her gun up at her shoulder, but they could all see that it was ready for instant use.

((I'm innocent I shwear Q.Q a mere pawn in the grand scheme of things T.T))
Tarot continued to point to the area behind her hoping Cerise would take the bait and turn around so he could make a break for it. It didn't take long before Damion dropped down to try and calm the Fulmine's navigator. The Galley Master was lowering his finger when he saw a figure rise up from where he'd been pointing. The figure turned out to be felixia striding forth with her gun prepped and ready to unleash hell. Tarot's jaws unhinged, his mouth gaping in a rictus of startled alarm.

"Ah shit this is just perfect..." The thin man mumbled

Tarot continued backtracking towards the flight of stairs leading down below deck, his movements slow and subtle so as not to alert the woman wielding the gun.

((*coughs* BS!))

Damion smirks and turns his attention to her. He chuckled seeing that she was a bit trigger happy. "I'd put that way if I were you. Violence would solve anything. Espically when is between two great gunmen" He said to her. He reached behind his cloak and shows her his gun. "I have no intention of killing my teammates, but I'm not afraid of a nice little game" he said smirking.

She scoffs and drops her hand so that the gun dangles against her hip. "I wouldn't consider that a game...more like torture to the poor girl." She eyes the boy and smirked. "And I am fond of games too." She fired her gun like quicksilver, popping the gun out of his hand and making it skim across the deck, out of reach. "And I also do not like violence, outside of the bedroom."

He chuckled as his and went numbed from that shot. "Looks like we have something in common, my dear sage" he said to her. He walks over and picks up his gun slightly putting it away. "I'm glad you love games because...." before finishing he fires his shot knocking the gun out of her hand as well. "...I keeps a sharpshoot healthy an alert" he finished.

She laughed in delight as her gun spun away, setting her hands on her hips. "Well then...we have proven equals at the range..." She walked up to him, hands till on her hips and eying him seductively, "So how about at the chopping block?" She whipped out her cutlass and aimed a cut at his chest, aiming either to cut his shirt off or open a new mouth in his gut.

He took a step back and nod to her. "That is where you'll have the upper hand my dear. I have no training in the sword what so ever. I'm just a doctor who can shoot a bird's eye when flying" he admited to her. He walks pass her and whispered. "I like you, you're very fun..." With a smirk he walks off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom