Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
((It's a bit beyond me. Luna's character is like that...
Gee, that sounds like an excuse, doesn't it?))

((no not really, actually I applaud you for playing the character so well according to the profile you made up for her. I wouldn't expect Luna to be played any other way XD... I tried to make Tarot's character a bit odd to add some diversity to the group, It seems that everyone aboard the Fulmine all have very unique personalities and that's what makes it so fun ^^))

((^agreed.))

Cerise took a deep breath, inhaling the sweet scent of the ocean and the moisture in the dense cool air. "I want each of you to stand right in front of that mast there. Each of you on the opposite end," she said pointing to main mast, sneering to herself. "Now, hurry up!" She said as she waved her hands towards them to move quickly.

(@ KnuckleBomb: Very true)

Damion gulped and looked. "There?" he simply asked not having a good feeling about this. He gave a long sigh and shiver as he heads to one of the ends of the main mast.

Tarot kept his eyes focused on Cerise racking his brain over what she could possibly want them to do. After failing to come up with an answer the Galley Master shrugged, cupped his hands behind his back and turned to follow Damion to his position. He stood on the opposite end of the mast from the medic, one side of his mouth tugged into a lopsided smile.

"what the hell is going on here" Tarot mumbled through his teeth

Cerise whistled along as she went out of their sight and grabbed a long piece of rope. She couldn't help but snicker and headed over to them. She first tied the rope around the bottom of the mast and then looked at Tarot then Damion. "The game is about timing. It's about teamwork. In order for us to work together, we need to make sure we can." She put a part of the rope that was tightly snug from the mast to Tarot. "Hold this while I make my rounds," she said as she went to Silver and did the same. "Hold this, Damion."

"Teamwork, eh?" I'm all for it." he smile a sigh of relief as he held his end of the rope. "Okay so were holding rope. What now?" he asked Cerise.

Tarot loosed his hands and accepted one end of the rope eying it suspiciously. Glancing over at Damion he decided to take hold of the braided cord with both hands giving the medic a nod as if letting him know he was ready.

"Alright I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be" He then proceeded in a quieter voice "though I still have no idea what the hell this is all about"

Cerise went around and around, finally tying them tightly to the mast. "There," she said as she brushed her hands together, getting any dust off. "Now, on my count you will have to try to see if you can get out of this situation. With your skills combined, you should be able to do it like champs." She held a finger up in the air before any one of them could respond. "But, there is one condition. If you do not finish it in the alloted time of 15 minutes, you WILL be punished accordingly." She smirked at the thought and walked over to watch them from the sideline to see how they were going to get out of their 'tight' situation.

"Okay, wait what?" he quickly said hearing the word punish. He gulped hard from it but soon nod his head. "And what do we get, if we succeed. Cause I know we can do it" He asked her. He then looked at Tarot with confidence.

Tarot's eyes perked wide as Cerise encircled their bodies with the rope, round-and-round with each lap the rope around his waist and torso continued to tighten. After she was finished Tarot gave her a calculating stare then looked down at the rope around him. He figured he was slim enough to just slip out if he sucked in his stomach but all efforts proved futile. He pushed on the coil of rope and tested the tension. Tarot slouched forward and sighed.

"Oh now this is just cruel..." his voice mild "Got any ideas over there Damion!?" Tarot shouted into the air.

Cerise smirked. "If you succeed, you'll get out of this and be on your way to do whatever you please to your heart's desire and I will not stop you." She smiled and crossed her arms, then rethought on what she just said, hoping they won't take it too literally. She sighed and leaned on a storage bin and watched, wondering on how they're going to do this. "On my mark, you will begin. One... Two... Three... Go!"

"If I can just reah the knot..." he muttered and tried to keep his balange. His fingers twitched a bit trying to reach for his gun. He plans to shoot the rope around Tarot so he could get free. He nod to himself as he grabbed it. "Tarot, I want you to trust me. I'm going to shoot the rope around you." he tells him.

Tarot listened as she explained their situation, he raised a finger and opened his mouth about to speak when she started counting down. His eyes went wide, his finger curled back in and his mouth slammed shut. He brought his hands down on the rope and started to thrash viciously but the bonds held true, his efforts only left the Galley Master drained and exhausted. His movements quickly slowed to a stop and he slouched forward again, sweat trickling from his brow. Mumbling incoherently he began picking away at the frayed hairs of the rope trying to whittle it down to nothing.

"Erg! Damn it all! this is going to take forever!"

Then he heard Damion yell over, something about shooting the rope is all Tarot heard and all he needed to hear to make a decision. His eyes expanded once again filling to the brim with surprise and terror.

"Are you daft!? What, did she wrap that rope around your brain or something!? Noo way in hell am I just gonna let you pop off a few rounds at meeee!!!"

Tarot struggled more frantically figuring Damion would probably try it anyways.

"Just don't squirm so much. You might fall" He warns Tarot and aims carefully. He had to admiit he never tried this in his aim his 95% spot on. He pulls the trigger and the bullet grazes the rope. He fires again and it weaken enough for Tarot to break out of.

Tarot continues to fiddle with the rope furiously, tendons showing in his forearms and thin muscles bunching as he pushed and pulled when suddenly a bullet streaked past breaking one of the bonds with a loud snap.

"Oh hell no!"

The Galley Master bucked and flailed but this time the effort entailed a bit more desperation. suddenly a second shot rang through the air, the bullet grazed another part of the rope, the fibers cracked and tore until it the next bond broke with another loud snapping sensation.

"Gods! What is the matter with you!?"

Tarot silenced himself abruptly when he felt only the few bonds remaining around his thighs, it was a tight squeeze but the Galley Master was just wiry enough to slip through. With sinuous grace he pushed down on the ropes and slithered out of the restraints. Hurriedly he ran over to help Damion out of the bindings.

((hey guys, I'll be AFK for a while, my internet crashed, :( but i'm trying to find ways to get around it...but EPIC plot line is coming around shortly, still kinda writing it up, read my posts that i have had with Hixai and you get some of the story behind the ship...but as soon as i have it written, you all will have the plot moving forward. until then TTFN.))

"Hey, al least I didn't miss. It'll be a major pain in the ass, if i hand to amputate an arm or leg." Damopn sain an a joking form. He sees Tarot coming to him and undo the ropes. "Ah, much better!" He said as he strecched his arms. Look at Cerise, he smiled a nice smile seeing that the duo passed with time to spare. He leaps down and lands in front of her. "Done." He said with a smile on his face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Tarot helped Damion finish untangling himself from the rope pausing only when the medic made a joke about amputating his arm. The Galley Master shot him predatory stare and responded defensively.

"Hey now dont even joke about that, these things are my money makers."

Tarot pulled his arms in and folded them in front of his chest watching as damion approached Cerise. He wasn't sure of what might happen so Tarot followed behind but kept a bit of distance between himself and the other two.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cerise smiled as she saw them get out of the ropes, not surprised with their teamwork and witty plan to use the gun. She saw Damion jump and land in front of her with a grin of triumph on his face. "Good job. See? I told you, you would be able to get out of it." She peered over Damion's shoulder and smiled towards Tarot as well. She walked passed Damion and stood between the two handsome men. "Now that you successfully completed your little challenge, you may do what you will."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom