Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
She nodded giving him a friendly hug "yes your trust can be trusted I haven't told anyone about you haven't I?" she said taking a sip of the rum.

Loradin looked down on this woman, and smiled while in her embrace.. "True, you haven't." he just smiled as his head leaned down and his lips met hers in a soft embrace.

Jessica's eyes fluttered close kissing him back in a sweet innocent way, breaking the kiss and taking a sip of the rum. She then placed the glass on the table and smiled "wheres your glass?" she asked.

Luna yelped and laughed, the slap hardly stopping her, "Oooh," She said as he got on her, "Mmm, no fucking right now, sweet prince." She told him, pushing him back, "I could be persuaded to give you a quick titfuck though."

"And how should I persuade you, sweet princess?" He chuckled and holds her. "Just name it, and I'll do it" he whispered and massages her breasts.

"Hmm, I'm good for rum, but if I must." Loradin walked over to the table where the rum sat and poured himself a glass. when it was poured, he walked back over and took Jessica back in his arms drinking with her next to him. he leaned down and kissed her again.

Jessica smiled softly nipping Loradin's bottom lip playfully. She went over and grabbed her glass of rum taking baby sips of it, savoring the sweet taste. Jessica found her way back into his arms, placing a small kiss upon his neckline.

Loradin's head rolled a bit, had she not realized that the only clothing he had on was a pair of pants and some boxers, but didn't mind the embrace. His hands started to gently massage her body, slowly drifting over her, exploring her. "Hmmm, do you mind if i touch you my dear?"

He gulped for a second, then quickly gave Luna his pants. His cock was getting harder the way she had him wrapped around her litle finger.

Jessica looked at him a moment "No I don't... I want to see your natural eyes.." she whispered as she placed a hand on his chest.

"Underwear too, silly! And I guess your shirt while you're at it. Come on! Hop to it." She demanded, swinging her breasts side to side. She loved doing that, "These won't wait forever."

He nod his head seeing where this is going. He removed all his clothes for Luna and stood in front of her naked. He didn't hide his hard cock from her. "What's your next order First Mate?"

Loradin removed his contacts, and let his hands fall down upon this wonderful goddess. his fingers delicately sprawling over her body, and finding parts of her that caused her to moan in pleasure, allowing his hands to linger on her breasts and nipples. "Tell me when you would like to stop, I'll do anything and everything that you want me to."

"Fetch me a glass of water from the kitchen please." She said, Reclining back in her bed, lying on her side.

Jessica shook her head "You may do with me what you wish.. I trust you just as you trust me" answering him. Her eyes never left his, they intrigued her. To Jessica, he had the most beautiful eyes "why must you hide your pretty eyes Loradin" she shook her head as she spoke.

"Wait...what?" he said seeing how she was holding his clothes hostage. "I'll need my clothes" he nervously chuckled. "As the ships doctor, I don't think that's healthy."

"People don't understand what we are, there are few that do, and even then we are prosecuted." hes hands found their way to Jessica's shoulders and were softly pulling her shit down allowing her supple form to come into his vision. "Now here is a site, i always love to see, would you mind if I pleasured you my dear?"

"Well then, you can just kiss my tits good bye, you'll never see them bare again." She said, peeling her outfit down, showing off her purple boobs.

"Damn you...if you wern't First mate, I'd make you my personal bitch." he tought and looked at her tits. "Fine..." he said. Damion checked the hall and made a run for it nude.

Her eyes looked at him saddened "you were always judged harshly weren't you..." she leaned over and kissed where his heart was meant to be "you may pleasure me if you so wish.." she looked at him in a trusting manor, a blush evident on her face.

his hands lightly brushed the rest of her clothing off as he brought her to the bed in the Pander. he softly laid her down, and knelt as if in prayer, before bringing his mouth to her bare pussy, slowly licking and mawing on the lips, and allowing his tongue to brush past her clit every so often. "How does this feel, my love?"

Jessica's head went back in a state of please "mm.. it feels.. amazing" she purred. She reached her hand downwards placing her hand on his hair gripping it softly.

It took a good while but, he managed to get the glass of water and returned to Luna's Room. "Here's your water" He tells her.

She took the glass, giving it a small sip then setting it down, "One more thing. I wanna wear Tarot's hat." She told him, "I think it's super sexy. Fetch it for me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom