Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Walking Home (Decadence and Candira)

Keith blinked as he listened, taking both of her hands. "Really, you think so?" He asked, noticing how messy she looked. He slipped her bra back up and covered them with her shirt, biting his lip. Even though the whole tentacle thing was a part of him, he was nervous about it. Not too many people knew about his little secret, and it was only a matter of time before word got around, even though everything was under tight wraps in the studio.

"I'll do my best to keep it down," he said, honoring her request. "It's just that it's subconscious, and I'm still getting the hang of it...especially with you."

He slipped his limp member back into his torn shorts, easing her off his lap, feeling kind of icky himself. "Let's shower together," he said, looking at her. "I promise I won't try anything while we're in there." Somehow, it was really hard to say that without sounding suspicious, but she had to trust him.

Sophie nodded and let him put her clothes back the way he found them. "I understand...well the best I can anyway. I like you for who you are, and I promise I won't breathe a word of this to anyone else if that's what you want." She let him adjust himself, lifting her body off of him for the time being. She bit back a chuckle at his promise to behave himself in the shower, but she was sure that he meant it.

"Well, I don't know...Seems like that's moving a little too fast. I believe you wouldn't try anything, but I don't know..." She frowned a little and stood up, pulling her skirt back down. She just hoped he didn't put on the face...the face that always got her to do what he wanted, ever since they were little. If he did that, her resolve would just vanish.

"Oh, I'm not worried about that," Keith said. "I know you won't say a thing because you have a little mouth." He smirked at her. "And I trust you," he added. With that said, he lead her to the bathroom as though it were his place.

"Moving too fast?" Keith asked as they made their way towards the bathroom in her hall. "Come on, Sophie. You're just being prudish. I think we can take a warm bath together by now. I remember seeing this picture on the Internet where this guy is taking a bath with some kids. If he can do it, then I bet we could."

As he entered her bathroom, he undressed, beginning with the bottom first. His limp member swung around, slapping against his thigh in pendulous motions. Then he pulled his shirt over his head, revealing a large, intricate tattoo drawn over the left side of his upper arm. It depicted a contemporary Japanese painting of a woman being accosted by an octopus, and the colored image wrapped around his biceps, resembling those full-body tattoos the Yakuza liked to sport. While Keith was toned, equipped with fine set of abs, he wasn't necessarily muscular. He had more of rock musician's build, thin and taut.

He threw his shirt aside, turning his head around to look at Sophie. "You joining in?"

His attitude was getting back to that cocky stuff she didn't really want to suffer. So she did what she had wanted to do for awhile. She gave him another swift kick to his ass. "Watch your manners, Keith. This is my house, not yours." She gave a little territorial growl and then walked to her sink and then brushed her hair. When she was finished she turned back to him and looked at him. Her body was still as alluring as ever, but her face showed that she was a little upset. "Just cool it a little bit, okay? We don't need to be all over each other all the time just because we're..." what were they, exactly? "Together," she finished.

But she would be damned if she was going to be pushed around in her own place, so she took off her shirt and slid out of her skirt, removing the rest of her clothes as well. She stood before him looking absolutely pristine and flawless as she walked past him and into the shower. "If anyone is joining anyone, you're joining me," she said, pouting for a moment. And then she let the image of him fully hit her. He was sexy, she would give him that, but he was cute and handsome at the same time, and it made him irresistible. Damn it.

She managed to control her reflex enough to only blush a little before she stepped behind the shower curtain and started to run water.

Oh God, did he love that side of Sophie. He watched her as he brought his hand to his ass, smoothing the spot where she kicked him. He smirked silently as she passed him by and regained control of her domain, promptly removing her clothes while retaining that sense of authority. Getting naked with her in the shower was proving to be very dangerous. He only nodded as she spoke, smiling at her in a mischievous way.

"I sometimes wonder what you'd do if I tied you up," he said, stepping into the shower with her. He stood right beside her...close enough to feel her body heat, yet far enough not to touch her. He heard the water roar from the faucet, and his hand then went to close the curtain. He never took his eyes off her. He just stood behind her, smirking as he waited for her to turn on the shower head.

She chuckled and then turned to him with an innocent face and pouty lips. "You'd never tie me up, would you?" she asked putting on her best pout before looking down at him and smirking and then turning around again. She waited until the water was just right and she'd seen the curtain close, she stood up and backed away a little bit hitting the shower button first. She let the water wash over her and turned around so that it was soaking her hair. She ran her hands through the locks and watched him as she started to clean herself.

"You sound so sure of yourself," he replied, staring at her naked body while the water ran. Once she had the shower running, he took a few steps forward so the water would soak up his dark hair. It grew heavy as he had to wipe it aside.

He grabbed a soap sponge, lathered it up with liquid soap until his hands were buried in a thick, white foam and pressed it against her collarbone, wiping at it as the water drenched the both of them. He took a another step towards her, hoping to back her away from the shower so it would all hit him instead. "I think since I am the main culprit of this mess, I should start by cleaning you up first," he said, frothing up her shoulder and neck, before moving down over the topside of her breasts, covering her with a layer of soap suds before rubbing over her breasts, making circular motions while causing them to turn slippery with the creamy soap.

"You'll note that I did ask as a question first," she said, watching him. There was a touch of aggression in his eyes that she hadn't quite noticed a few moments ago. She moved a little so more of the water would hit him too. When he stepped even closer, she did just as he wanted and stepped out of the spray. Her loofah was put to use as he covered her soft skin in lightly scented suds. She shivered as he started to suds her up, his motions even with the loofah seeming a little too sinful to be completely innocent.

His comment made her smirk and she tilted her head. "I thought you said you wouldn't try anything." She laughed and watched as he continued to wash her.

"The scary thing is that I won't be doing most of the tying up," he said, slipping the loofah over the underside of her breasts, shaping them with steady lathering. "So to answer your question, it would have to be a shaky no." He wiped his way down to her navel, maintaining the fluid movement.

He then lowered himself, squatting as he wiped her off where most of the slime ended up on her. Like a statue polisher, he rubbed the soap away onto her, bringing his steady wipes down to her creamy thighs, where he managed to have a good look at her crotch. This must be his first time looking at her there if memory served. He pretended not to make a big deal out of it.

"I did say that," he replied, brushing the bath mitt over the spot in between her legs. Suds covered the area, slipping down into the Y-shaped junction between her thighs.

Sophie thought of that for a moment and chuckled. "Well I guess we'll both find out if it ever happens." As he continued to clean her, she couldn't conceal her blushing. She looked away from him and did her damnedest not to giggle when he hit her more ticklish spots. She tried not to look at him while he was so close to her like this. As the bath mitt made its way over her carefully trimmed patch of hair, she tried to convince herself that that wasn't what he was thinking about.

"Umm, I think I can take over from here," she said, returning her gaze to him, still blushing a little.

She sure took the whole tentacle thing rather easily, Keith thought to himself, nodding at her as he saw her blush from his work. "I can help you practice how to escape it right now, as early consolation, perhaps," he said. He handed her the loofah, before wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her body close. With her body covered in soap, her skin felt so slippery, and everything seemed like it was moving twice as fast with the lessened friction. He turned off the water, so the spray wouldn't affect their soapy embrace.

"So, I think this would be a close representation of how it could be like," he said, smiling as he felt her body squirm against his. He was beginning to stiffen down there, and after several seconds of allowing her soap suds to transfer over to him, it was already fully erect, swinging about and slapping against her thigh and belly. He looked down. "Oh, don't mind that," he said, blushing a little himself. "That's just an unwelcome distraction."

She blinked and took the loofah from him as he came to her, not quite sure what he meant by that. The water was shut off and her soapy body pressed against his as he put his arms around her and pulled her close. She blushed a little more as she felt his erection against her thighs and her stomach. She slid around a little bit in his arms since she was still so slippery. His comment about that being an unwelcome distraction made her chuckle a little, but she managed to keep her eyes on his, feeling just a bit more relaxed now that he was blushing too.

Nodding, Sophie stayed still waiting for him to tell her what to do. "Is this just an excuse to press against me while I'm naked?" she teased. "Or what am I supposed to do?" she asked, watching him.

Keith tightened his hold on her. His arms slipped around her skin as the muscles in his arms tightened. The pink in his cheeks remained as he looked down at her. "Yes, it was," he answered. "I thought this might help prepare you in case I might lose control of them someday," he said, hoping to clarify what he just said earlier, since she looked confused. "And I'm in need of some nice scrubbing myself. Also, here's a hint: you're covered in soap."

He then blinked at her, feeling a slight sting. Damn it, his eyeliner was probably about to run.

She chuckled and let him keep holding her, deciding not to move for the time being. "So you want me to try and get away from you?" Sophie asked, noticing the eyeliner he wore start to smudge. She was glad her hands were free of suds. She wiggled a little and reached a hand up to his face gently brushing some of it away. "You really should take off this stuff before you shower. It'll save you a lot of trouble...and it'll be easier to get rid of the excess," she said. When she was finished she looked up at him and blushed again. This was a little awkward, but she couldn't complain too much. After all, someone who really cared about her had her in his arms, and he was handsome and downright sexy. And she could always use this to tease him a little later on.

"That was my intention," he said. "But you seem so awfully complacent right now, so I think I'm just gonna enjoy the moment right now." He felt the bottom of his dick brush past the bristles of her trimmed cooch. Feeling that, he bit his lip and pretended not to notice that.

He squinted while her fingers smoothed the surrounding area of his eyes. "Yeah, I should have, but I got distracted by you undressing. You should realize how many accidents you can cause by simply bending over--or simply...walking down the street. It'll save you a lot of trouble." He then pinched her cheek.

She winced a little at his pinch and shot him a playfully angry look before she returned the favor. "I could, huh? Who'd wanna hang out with someone who brought such bad luck with her?" she asked, her face completely serious. She squirmed a little feeling the soap start to dry and tried to wriggle out of his grasp. She liked Keith, and she found herself enjoying his company in a weird kind of way more and more often. Sophie wasn't entirely sure, however, why after she'd hurt him so badly, he still wanted to be with someone who invited trouble by simply being herself.

Then again, he'd told her that he'd always loved her, and that no matter what he'd done, he'd acted off of that one fact. Maybe she was reading too much into his intentions, but she got the feeling that despite everything they'd been through, both together and apart, he was too good for her. He was flawed, of course, but that his spirit had the potential to be so much more. If she could help heal it in any way, she would feel some sense of worth. Now, however, what was she to him?

And for that matter, why were they both drawn together this way? Because he still loved her, and she wanted so much to return his feelings. And in a way, she did. She cared deeply for him and found herself able to forgive him for things she might never have thought it possible to forgive. She wanted his happiness as much as she wanted her own. She wanted to erase the pain she'd created all those years ago...but did she love him? Sophie accepted him as easily as she had those years ago, and she loved being with him when he wasn't being an asshole.

"So why do you?" she asked, looking up at him, stopping her squirming.

Whoa, was that unexpected. One moment she was being pouty and teasing, and the next, it got all serious. Keith could only raise his eyebrows at her sudden urge to have him justify his feelings for her. His embrace softened somewhat as he realized how dry the soap was getting around them, and her skin was beginning to get sticky and rough.

"Who would want to stick around? I sure wouldn't. Not for any girl who was likely to stir as much trouble as you--I'm kidding on that bit, of course. But um, excuse me, though, Miss Renard. I think you're forgetting an important detail, and that overlooked detail is that we have quite a history together. It may have been bittersweet, yes, but I think it was sweet enough for me to be feeling this way about you, right now, and I can't help it." He caught his breath a little after saying so much. Was she beginning to feel a sense of doubt about their relationship? This was beginning to confuse him. Sure, on the surface, they were complete opposites, but he never let shit like that bother him. What was the point of creating social barriers when there weren't any barriers to begin with. Normal people were so bizarre that way.

He bit his lip. Was she forcing words out of his mouth now? The thought pissed him off...just a little. "So you want me to say that I love you, is that it?" He asked, his eyes intensifying. "You know it's a bit too soon for that, Sophie, and you know it. What if I said I did, huh? Would you be able to return those words back to me while looking at me in the eye?" His hold loosened even more now, until he was barely holding her.

God, she was so stupid sometimes. Why couldn't she just keep her mouth shut? She sighed and shook her head. "It's not that. I don't expect you to say that to me. It's too soon, you're right about that. It's just...I don't know, you got put into a really fucked up position because you're trying to protect me. I didn't even do anything, and some weirdo wants me hurt so bad he's sending creeps in vans to kidnap me. I mean, you saw how big that guy was before. If the police hadn't showed up..." she bit her lip and then looked up at him. "I just wondered why you thought I was worth all that trouble. It was a really really really stupid thing to think. But I mean...I just asked you to promise me to be more careful with your life, and I'm the biggest source of danger for it right now. It's a little ironic, isn't it? I guess I just feel guilty for it."

She frowned and hoped that he wouldn't stay mad at her. That hadn't been her intention. She hadn't wanted to make him upset or corner him into saying something he couldn't mean yet. To admitting to feelings that she couldn't yet admit to. "I'm sorry..."

"Protect you? I didn't like Jeff, nor did I like you at the time," Keith said, letting his arms fall from her side. "I just couldn't stand watching him have his way for another night, with his shit-faced, guido swagger. I hate machismo faggots like him, so I wanted to punish the shit out of him by fucking with his face." Sophie had been part of the equation, for sure, but he didn't feel like putting any emphasis on it right now.

"And quit feeling sorry for yourself," he said, sighing. He turned to the side and faced the tiled wall, resting an arm against it. "There's nothing to be ashamed or sorry about."

She let him let go of her and then listened to him. "You're right," she said with a small smile. "I'm just being stupid." She shook her head and then turned the water back on letting the water wash over her again, clearing her mind along with the soap that covered her. She turned to face him and apologized for the dramatics. She was a little hurt that she'd been wrong about her being part of the reason for his rescue, but then after learning why he had disliked her so much, she let it go. After all, hadn't she felt the same way about him that night? So she put her arms around him again and hugged him. "I didn't mean to upset you. So I'll say sorry for that and be done with it, okay?" She smiled softly and kissed his cheek before taking the loofah and washing his chest with it carefully tracing over it to wash away that particularly awkward moment.

When she was finished there, she washed his arms and back before blushing and washing the rest of him.

He looked at her, eyes bright and wide. "No you're not. I never said anything there about you being stupid." Then he felt her arms around him, and everything he felt earlier just began to feel...stupid as well. Keith let her kiss him, rather surprised that she took his sour mood so well. The flowing shower head drenched their bodies, melting the soap hardening over their skin. His skin slipped against hers once again.

He returned her kiss to the cheek with a soft peck on the lips. "Okay," he simply said. "But what spurred me to action that night had a lot to do with you. I just could not stand there watching him make you feel so uncomfortable. That, and...yeah, I don't like him at all."

He let the water drench his head, feeling the water sluice down his face to wash away the soap that Sophie was rubbing all over his chest. Somehow, he felt a little bad now while he watched her clean him up with the loofah. There was some kind of guilt that he did not deserve, but he was feeling it while she was wiping him off with a flushed face.

She smiled a bit more genuinely when he told her that he had wanted to protect her, even if he hadn't particularly liked her. It still told her a lot about his character. As she finished cleaning him, she stood up and decided that she liked that about him. He was still willing to help her, even if she hadn't been someone he particularly cared for. And he was willing to cut her some slack. She stepped under the water and got her hair wet again before stepping out of the spray to wash it. Shampoo clung to her red hair as she backed into the water once more to rinse it. Finally she was clean again and she stepped out of his way.

Sophie hoped that he would just let this particularly bad moment fade away. She'd managed to hurt his feelings a little this morning--offend him somehow. She'd thrown herself a little pitty-party and questioned why on earth he'd want to stick around, but the startling fact remained that they still knew relatively little about each other since their lives had changed. In reality, they'd only really had 2 dates, both of which had been unofficial, and she wasn't entirely sure what yesterday had been. To her, this did not mean that showering together was normal or entirely appropriate. Nor did it mean that it was normal for them to be so intimate with each other as they had been this morning. But she wondered if he understood that about her...

Just as she started to wonder this, she heard her phone ring. Blinking, she wrung out her hair and stepped away from him, quickly getting out of the shower and into some towels. She got a clean one for him and set it out before she wrapped up her hair and her body and then answered the line. "Hello? Oh, hi mom..."

It felt incredibly good watching a girl like Sophie smile like that. From a distance, she always seemed like someone who never liked to smile, and it made her seem so unapproachable and cold. Watching her light up like that just reminded him that everyone was the same (except for Jeff) and that once you got a little closer, most of those predispositions weren't true. Keith wondered how things would have been like if they hadn't known each other as kids. Would he have been able to make it this far with her? Maybe, but surely not a precise yes.

Just when he was about to think some more, he heard her phone ring, and before he knew it, Sophie was already out of the shower, handing him a towel to dry himself.

He was wrapping the towel around his shoulders, catching the drops on his skin when he realized she was talking to her mom.

"Tell your mom, I said 'hi'," Keith said, almost reflexively, without thinking.

Sophie had already wrapped herself in a towel, her hair neatly captured as well. Still, she blushed when she heard her mother ask, "Who's that in the background?" Honestly, it wasn't as though they'd slept together, but she still somehow felt embarrassed. She blushed and bit her lips a bit before she continued. "Oh, that's a friend of mine. He says hi," she said, hoping that somehow, this would fly with her mom.

"Oh? Is he there for some studying? Or are you going out to breakfast together?"

Oh, the guilt of a mother. "He's here for both," she said, putting her head in her hand. And to make sure that no weird stalkers abduct me in the middle of the night.

"Oh, well, I was calling to see if you wanted to come for a big breakfast. Why don't you two stop over here instead?"

"Well, I don't know, I'll have to ask. Listen, you both caught me just out of the shower. I'll call you back, okay?"

"Oh! Well, lock your door while you're getting dressed. I love you, bye."

"Bye bye mom."

And the conversation was over. She sighed and then hung up. "Well that was awkward on a number of levels, really." That said, she put her phone down and started with the after shower grooming. "Wanna go to breakfast at my parents?" she asked, turning to a still mostly naked Keith.

He was just about to step out of the tub when she threw the question at him. "Breakfast?" he asked, wrapping a towel around his waist. "Um...sure."

Keith could feel his heart grow cold as he thought about it. Meeting her parents...already? But then again, it wasn't like it was his first time meeting them. There was once a time he practically saw her mom everyday, and she was always nice to him, her being more perceptive than Sophie and all. Her father, on the other hand, was a different story. He never had a chance to see her dad too much, but whenever he did, the man hardly ever seemed to pay him any attention. That idea alone made him just a little nervous.

He was used to dating girls who hated their fathers enough to avoid them, so he never had to worry about meeting their parents or anything. Either that, or their parents were hippies or were very accepting of someone of Keith's background. He once had a girlfriend whose parents were both very conservative--the father was a Supervisor of some Dept. of Defense research company, while her mother was this stern Real Estate broker. Meeting them was one of those painful memories Keith didn't mind forgetting. He could never forget that one night when he had to share that awkward moment sitting alone with her father. The thought alone was enough to make him shudder.

He immediately got dressed after joining her in the bathroom, drying his hair with a series of gentle rubs with the towel. He allowed his damp hair to dry, so it would straighten out and not look so shaggy.

He thought about having them stop by his place first to pick up some other clothes, but then he also realized he had brought his things already! That, and he didn't want to make her parents wait. He made his way over to his bag, changed into a fresh pair of boxers, while donning the most conservative shirt he could find: a white, plain polo. He made sure the buttons were all in and that nothing about the way he looked gave anybody the idea he was sleazy or anything. Why was he suddenly so self-conscious all of a sudden? He was only meeting her parents again.

As he slipped on a pair of vintage, dark blue jeans, he could only make the best of the situation.

Back
Top Bottom