Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Walking Home (Decadence and Candira)

She smiled, relieved when he didn't seem upset about it. The fact that he still wanted to know what she'd tasted like wasn't helping her body fight the urge to finish what they'd started, but she could do it if he could. She squeezed his hand gently and let him play with hers, enjoying any contact with him at this point. Her breasts still ached and were feeling pretty full...She would need to take care of that later tonight. Maybe before she showered. In the mean time, she had a boy who cared about her enough to stop.

Sophie pulled her shirt down again once he was eased back off of her and her breasts were covered again. "Yeah, it's been pretty crazy." She sighed and tilted her head curiously as he crossed his legs. It wasn't like him to be modest about anything, unless he was trying to downplay his saving her on purpose, like he had two days ago. She smiled and looked up at him. "This has been one hell of a week. Did I thank you yet, for saving me? Twice?" She smiled and thought about all that had happened.

He'd beat the crap out of Jeff, she'd bailed him out, they'd been on their first date (kind of), she'd helped him study, they'd cooked together twice, they'd kissed for the first time, they'd fought for the first time without aiming to hurt each other, She'd almost been kidnapped, and he'd saved her again. And just now...something entirely different had happened. It was enough to make her dizzy. As it was, she smiled and brought his hand to her lips, kissing the back of it gently before letting it go.

"What else could happen?" she chuckled, propping herself up on her elbows.

When she smiled at him, it made all of that effort to hold back totally worth it. He loved that smile of hers and felt that it was the most beautiful thing to him. So he smiled back. "No, I don't think you've thanked me enough," he said, teasing. He brought a hand to rest on the side of her face. "But really, I think seeing you smile was good enough for me." His green eyes studied her after he said that, taking in every line and groove that made up her face as though it were the last time he'd ever see her. "You're so beautiful," he said, nearly blushing from his show of emotion. After sharing such an intimate moment with her, the words seemed to hold even more weight; he felt tingly all over as he said it.

"What else could happen..." he said, trailing off in thought. He shrugged, grabbing his jeans to slip back on. It was now dark outside, which meant it was already Friday evening. The police probably finished their report with Annie Macalister a while back and were long gone by now. He wondered what Jeff and his goons were doing this very moment. Knowing Jeff, he was most likely posting bail soon, and it wouldn't take long before he'd see him again.

"I don't feel like you're still safe," Keith said. "I know Jeff won't give up that easily, and he will be back soon. But just as long as we're together, things will be fine, so don't you dare worry." He smiled at her again.

Sophie blushed softly as he told her she was beautiful. Not only was it something she wasn't used to hearing from guys who were sober, but it was something she hadn't been expecting to come from him. It wasn't like she thought he didn't like the way she looked, but hearing him say it was different altogether. After their little bout of intimacy, his words seemed even more powerful. So she let him touch her face and smiled again, knowing that he liked it when she did that. And then he was off of her. She moved her legs and pulled her skirt back down, smoothing some of the wrinkles. She could still feel him against her though he was no longer there, and it made her want to hold him again.

His jeans were back on now and he was telling her not to worry as long as they were together. She shivered a little as she remembered what had happened just before and looked back up at him. "I'm not worried. Well, okay, that's a lie. I am worried because I was pretty much kidnapped just a little while ago and it could conceivably happen again. But I'm not worried right now. Does that make sense?" It didn't, really. But she felt calm. She wasn't afraid while Keith was around; he gave her peace of mind. "I have faith that you'll keep me safe." She smiled and put her arms around him, yawning a little. "God, I'm tired."

He slipped both his hands around her waist as she shivered. He felt every tremor in her body, and he wanted to iron out every wrinkle that shiver had caused. So he held her, keeping his arms around her so she could feel safe beside him. "That made absolutely no sense," he said, keeping a straight face at her. "And you sound a little delirious--but it's so cute!" He suddenly burst out in a chuckle, pressing his face against hers. "Yeah, I have faith that you'll keep me safe too," he said, yawning to himself. "You're tougher than you look. I bet they're all lactose intolerant." He laughed again. He had no idea where it was all coming from, but it was nice to laugh around her.

Keith then closed his eyes, feeling like he was in Heaven with her right beside him. The couch felt so comfortable and all of the food from before made him sleepy. It was easy to forget about everything in his life right now. The upcoming court hearing, the rising threat of Jeff and his fraternity of fail, his falling grades and his chance to bring them back up, Vinnie and his favor, man, the list just went on, and it just made him even more sleepy. He didn't mind crashing with his voluptuous girlfriend. Girlfriend. Not girl friend, anymore. He liked the sound of that. Sophie was always a lovely name, and it just made him smile that there was a really large chance that she would be his girlfriend now. He slipped his hand down over her ass and let it settle there, feeling the thick curve protrude over his opened palm.

His breathing slowed, becoming longer, traveling farther away.

Sophie grinned as she looked over at him, chuckling at his comment about her delirium and his own safety. She wasn't entirely able to make the connection to her milk and the lactose intolerance, but that was probably for the best. Snuggled into his arms, she felt at peace as he laughed with her. He really did look adorable when he had his eyes closed like he was ready to sleep. And now that he actually looked happy--not just smirking at a joke or something, but truly happy--something about him almost seemed innocent.

Keith was a far cry from the boy he used to be, but he was still her Keith. The thought that he was hers made her a little giddy. Despite their obvious trust issues and everything that was going on around them, she felt like they were together now. They had a ways to go before they could really be sure, but she felt like this was a very auspicious beginning. So she soon closed her eyes and drifted off as well.

When she woke up the next morning, she was still curled up around him with his hand on her ass. She chuckled and sat up, a little stiff. Stretching and yawning, the redhead straightened herself up a little bit. She looked down at him and smiled, leaning down to kiss his cheek gently before she get up. Her breasts were achingly full, and she needed to do something about it now.

Keith blinked awake. For that particular moment, he felt as though a long time has passed. You know that feeling where you just sleep that one night and then you wake up and you feel like you don't know where you are because you were so deep in sleep that your mind has trouble orienting its surroundings? That was it. Holy fuck, where was he? His eyes shifted about, widening.

The sight of a denim, pencil skirt, along with a pair of creamy legs appearing from under them, fell into focus. Oh, of course, now he could remember. He stretched his arms out, yawning as he bore his teeth in a grin. He must have slept really well if he could barely recall what happened the other night. With him snuggling so close to Sophie, how could he not have slept well.

With a slow, almost deliberate movement, he rose up, lifting his body in a way which seemed like he was rotating it around. "Morning," he said to her. His eyes grazed her breasts before they rose to meet hers. It was so hard to accept the fact they were once so much smaller than that. She used to look so plain too, and now, she looked like she could grace the cover of a men's magazine. He had to stop.

He studied her eyes for a moment while he continued to orient himself. He then looked down at himself and realized how stiff he was. Keith broke out an embarrassed smile before his fingers undid his belt buckle. He felt like he was going to tear out of them, and could feel himself bending from the pressure.

He sighed, piercing her eyes with his as he unzipped his pants, sliding them off once again. His striped, goth-like underwear greeted her. The morning result of him having to rise up from the couch poked from beneath his garment.

Despite his initial shock, he seemed to be quite thrilled that he was with her in the morning. It made her smile. Besides, he was cute when he was sleepy. Sophie caught his glance at her breasts, which reminded her exactly how full they felt. A little uncomfortable, she kept her smile in place. Perhaps he would have a chance to indulge in a fantasy of his after all. That was...if he had been telling the truth. But it was such an embarrassing request! And to make it this early?

His emerald eyes caught hers and she stared into them even as she heard the click of his belt coming undone...and then his pants coming undone. His embarrassed smile made her relax a little more about things in general and she kissed his cheek like she had planned. "Good morning," she said, her voice a bit raspy from sleep. She stretched a bit and looked down to see that he had pitched quite a tent in his boxers. Maybe there was a way they could help each other...

Or maybe she should wait until he was more...er....relaxed. "Well, we should probably get up," she said, blushing a little at both of their situations.

They were sitting side by side now. He felt his eyebrows turn sly when she kissed his cheek. There was something about the way she was so stiff and emotionally controlled. Then he stole a glance at her bulging boobs before returning his gaze into her gray eyes. He took her hand.

"How often do you have to...unload them?" He asked, feeling completely comfortable about bringing the idea up, while bypassing her thought of rising up so soon. His erection showed no sign of subsiding either. It continued to create that high tent in his striped boxers, and it wiggled whenever he shifted his butt over the couch. With his hand gripping hers, he slowly moved it towards where he throbbed for her most.

She blushed a little and looked away for a moment, forcing herself to remember that she didn't have to be so embarrassed about it with him. Her eyes slowly came back to his and she said "It depends on how my hormones are reacting," she said. "But usually once every two or three days," she said, her grey eyes looking up at him. She felt very vulnerable at the moment, but she supposed she didn't have to. Keith had proven that he wanted to keep her safe, and promised that he wouldn't hurt her. She could trust him with her body, with her secrets. That's what she kept telling herself.

"Actually...I was going to ask you about that," she said, biting her lip a bit to keep from blushing. Her hand squeezed his for a moment, blushing as she realized where it was going. "I know you said...." she started, and then she sighed and just decided to ask. "Would you suck them for me?" she asked, her breasts heavy with need. "There's too much milk..."

The mere mention of the word "hormones" had Keith blinking with a sudden reaction of his own hormones. He couldn't understand why this bothered her so much--it was so sexy to him, so overwhelmingly attractive to be so unique that way, especially when it came from someone who, years earlier, looked so different that such a thought she was capable of such a thing never occurred to him. Although he could imagine the hassle and the burden this caused, as well as the limitations it created for her. It wasn't like he could completely comprehend how it was like to relate to her lactation, but he had his own shortcomings of his own. Like, say, the fact that he could randomly sprout out a swarm of slimy tentacles anytime whenever he was near someone with a strong resemblance to Sophie. This someone sitting next to him had a really scary, uncanny resemblance to her as well.

When he heard her proposal, he tried to keep his mouth from falling. He felt her hand tighten around his, and he could immediately tell how difficult this was for her to reveal to him. He was going to make her feel as comfortable about it as humanely possible, perhaps resort to inhuman methods if it needed be. "Is that a trick question?" He asked, beginning to smirk.

He let go of her hand and wrapped it around her waist, pulling her closer. "Why don't you come sit over me so we can discuss more of this," he said, without even bothering to wait for her to answer. It wasn't like he needed it. The answer was a solid "yes" before she even asked.

Sophie saw that he couldn't understand why she was so nervous. After all, he'd told her just yesterday that he thought it was the sexiest thing in the world. Or something close to it. She relaxed a bit when he smirked and asked her if it was a trick question. She laughed as he pulled her closer and onto his lap. She blushed softly as she felt his erection pressed against her and she looked up into his eyes. She was still nervous, but less so now, and seeing him smiling at the thought of it--a smile that didn't look like he was entertaining thoughts of picking on her--it helped a lot.

"I...well it's pretty obvious I've never done this before," she said softly. "It's a little embarrassing. But I know you like it, so..." She didn't know what else to say.

He simply couldn't wait any longer. Keith's hands slid up her thigh, pushing back her pencil skirt to unwrap it back, revealing more of her light skin. His hands then went to wrap around her ass, pulling her closer so she could spread herself into him until they touched. It felt so hot, kind of like having a heating laptop resting over your lap. With his tall member docked in between her legs, he could only try to recall if she ever saw it. It was only last night, but it felt so long that he already missed her.

"Just...relax," he said, bringing his fingers towards the hem of her green shirt. He let her grind against the bottom of his shaft as he slowly rose up her shirt, exposing her belly, and then her cream-colored bra. He kept the green layer of cotton with one hand, while he hooked down the cup of her bra with the other. He watched as he unmasked her nipple from the creamy lace. He would start with her left breast.

Sophie shivered as she felt his hands running up her thigh, tensing a bit as he revealed more of her pale skin. She felt him pressed against her and remembered just how impressive his member had been. Blushing, she tried not to get either of them too excited. She did her best to follow his advice and relax, but it was hard to do when he was looking at her like that. Those green eyes of his had the power to make her feel so many different things: seething anger, clarity, anxiety, peace, love, and sensuality. Her body was on fire with need now, but she couldn't give in to all of it. Not now. Neither of them were really ready and things had moved far too quickly.

But it was hard to ignore the chemistry they shared when he lifted her shirt and moved her bra aside, baring her breast to him. The sweet pink bud was already at attention, her body responding to his every touch. The way he went about it was so gentle that she wasn't sure how she should react to it. One thing she did know was that she was grateful he cared about her so much...and that one of his fetishes happened to be lactation. Using the pumps was so embarrassing, especially when she had company.

It was amazing to remember that just a few days ago, during that night she bailed him out of jail, she was giving him swift kicks to the ass like it was nobody's business, all while busting his balls with her snide quips. Now, she was sitting on his lap, blushing, vulnerable with her supple breast bared for him.

Keith licked his lips, biting at them as he stared at her nipple. It fascinated him how unique and characteristic every woman's nipple looked. Some were small and perky, while others were large and saucer-like, with a spot around the areola to make them stand out even more; even their colors were different. Looking at Sophie's, he could immediately tell he was catching sight of something so beautiful and dear to him. Rising from her pale skin, the tender pink of her nipple made him think of a pink rose, and from what he could remember, pink roses were given to those you hoped would get well soon. This was Sophie, he thought to himself.

His eyes went up to meet hers. He couldn't keep himself in his shorts any longer, and it needed some room to breathe. As he kept his green gaze on her, his other hand went down and slipped the rising contents in his boxers out from the slit in the shorts. The sturdy, circumsized head emerged, with blue, electric currents of veins surging alongside his shaft. He already stood completely erect once his long cock had a taste of fresh air, and it extended well beyond the formed fist of his hand gripping it, thick and heavy enough to bear its own presence over Keith. With that same hand, he gripped the thick of Sophie's waist and pulled her forward so she could feel his weight extending up from between her legs. It touched the soft material of her panties while the tip of it brushed the warmth of her skin. The throbbing rod pulsated from the sensation. He then took one of her hands and guided them over so she could touch him there, wrapping her fingers around it so she could have something to play with.

Keith then closed his eyes, wrapping his lips around Sophie's nipple. He went in gentle at first, allowing the metal ring on his lip to accompany him. The blunt coil of silver rolled up her moistened skin, brushing the slippery nipple before he took it between his lips to suck. His tongue licked at her for a bit, before he concentrated on sucking, adding more pressure each time. His left hand went up to her neck, massaging it, while his right bundled her breast in his fingers. As Keith drew from her, he wondered when the milk would come out from her, and how much would flow.

The suspense was really killing her. What did he really think of her? Why was he staring at her like that? And then she felt a little more at ease when she took out his formidable member and carefully wrapped her hand around it. Clearly his opinion of her, or at least of the way she looked was...high. She noticed that he closed his eyes before he took her into his mouth and blushed softly, wondering why that might have been. Still, it didn't stop her from feeling pleasure as he gently sucked her breast.

Slowly, Sophie began to stroke up and down his erection, taking her time to get the feel of him. She was gentle with him as well, wanting only to please him as much as he could give her relief. She shivered as his lip ring rubbed against her skin and groaned softly as he licked and started to suck. she blushed heavily as his hand reached up to her neck and started to rub it, his other hand massaging her. Keith did not have to wait for a long time to get just what he wanted from Sophie. She stroked him slowly, squeezing him a little tighter as she felt the milk he desired so much start to flow into his mouth. At first it was just a few drops, and then it began to flow a bit more into a stream that one might expect if they were sucking from a straw. It would stop when he stopped and flow when he sucked.

She blushed heavily and moaned softly as he relieved her.

At first, all his mouth could find was the slippery nipple, until he tasted a sudden warmth trickling from Sophie. It tasted sweeter than he had expected her breast milk to taste like. Melted vanilla ice cream came to mind, but there was something more to it, which made Keith want her even more. As he began to suck harder, drops of her essence formed a steady stream in his mouth, filling him with it, until he had gulped it all down. There was so much of it, yet he didn't mind at all. He was losing himself here, and with her hand around his dick like that, he felt like he might even orgasm sooner than he thought. He let out a moan, vibrating her breast with his muffled voice. He continued to draw from her; the surge from between his legs throbbing as she touched him.

In the darkness under his closed lids, he felt this strange feeling overtake him. It was like he was high on cocaine again--it was that hyper, rejuvenating pick-me-up kind of feeling. Was the milk causing this? He never felt so refreshed in his life. He closed one of his hands, relishing in how meaty and healthy it felt. As he breathed, he felt this calm sensation that he was in balance, and that everything was delightfully under control. With the hand he had over her neck, he lowered it down to her right breast, sliding the bra cup down until he could feel her nipple rub against his palm. He gently kneaded her there, admiring how much of her he felt in his bare hand.

Down there, he was rock solid, completely erect for her while the veins grew thick and slipped around her stroking grip. A clear bead of precum appeared from the slit at the end of its shiny head, waiting for Sophie to wet her thumb with it and coat the domed, mushroom head with his slippery lubricant. It moved, helpless in her grip, and Keith would elicit a gasp from her light strokes. While held by her, his size filled her hand, reaching high up over her thumb and index finger. When she squeezed him, there was plenty of him to squeeze, as the pressure of all that blood engorged in him kept it thick and heavy.

Something black slithered up Sophie's navel.

It was like a long, black slug about as thick as Keith's member, but coated with a thick slime which left a warm film over her skin in its wake. It traveled up in the direction of Sophie's other breast, creeping up as though it were a sea cucumber underwater. It uttered no sound. It only moved silently up Sophie until it ran over Keith's left hand cupping her breast, squirming against her nipple to spread over it.

She trembled at his touch, her body warming like it did when she drank alcohol. Something about him made her not able to completely focus on anything but him. Sophie groaned softly as he drank from her breasts and shivered as he throbbed in her hand. She continued to stroke him and tilted her head back, letting his hands massage her heavy breasts. She loosened her grip on him just a little as she lost her focus.

Sophie could hear him moan as she stroked him, and the, she felt something a little...off. She looked down at him and saw how thoroughly into it he was. Still, she didn't think it was his cock that was pressing against her. And then it moved. She gasped and pulled back a little to see a black...tentacle squirming over his hand. "Oh my God..." It was true...not that she had doubted him, but it was just so difficult to imagine it being real. And there it was. She blushed deeply and felt her heart speed up, not quite sure how to handle this situation.

"Umm...Keith..." She said softly, her hand stopping the motion, though she kept holding him.

The slimy appendage continued towards Sophie's breast. Its tip, like some kind of mouth, peeled back in four segments. Lining the insides of its pink mouth, hundreds of tiny tendrils coiled and danced, inches away from her nipple. It closed in, its entire opened tip plugging into her soft teat. Surprisingly, it was gentle, perhaps more so than Keith was. Every wiggling tendril in its mouth wrapped around her nipple, squirming about in its own saliva before it began to milk her. Keith's hand, which had been funneled around the underside of her breast, didn't move away, but instead accompanied the black tentacle, massaging that area as the slimy being continued to suck on her.

Keith moaned, eyes still closed, oblivious to the sound of her voice. He continued to drink from her, intoxicated as he ingested her milk. The milk just kept flowing, and with every gulp of her, he could feel himself growing more aroused, more stronger. When she stopped stroking him, he began to move his hips, rubbing himself against the firm tube of her grip.

Sophie had a brief moment of panic as she saw it open and then close around her breast. She'd never imagined anything like this. She was about to stop him when he started moving his hips and the tentacle started to milk her. The relief she felt as her breasts were milked mellowed her out a bit. And then she remembered this was Keith. He'd promised he would never hurt her, and he had trusted her with a secret that she was sure very few people knew. Everyone else likely thought that it was a special effect. But she cared about him and she owed it to him to trust him.

Her hand started to move again, and she moaned softly as he suckled her. She found herself arching into him and she wanted him to feel just as much pleasure as she did at the moment. She wondered if this had happened to him with any of his other girlfriends. Making a mental note to ask him later, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the ride.

His breathing became ragged, cutting short while he suffocated himself under her warm breast. The feeling of her hand moving again overwhelmed him, bringing layer upon layer of satisfactory pleasure. He let out another sound, this time, a groan. He had never made so much noise for a woman in such a short amount of time--and we were talking about real, genuine noises, here, not the ones you had to make to get paid. At this rate, he would be graduating to tears, bawling within the next few minutes.

He didn't stop moving his hips. His steady rocking picked up a few paces, riding along her closed hand, feeling her fingers sliding up the long shaft of his cock. Sliding for a long way. He matched the movement of her hand, adding a more aggressive pace from his end. He encouraged her to do the same to him, squeezing harder perhaps. He did it by sucking her nipple until it may have hurt, adding more pressure, until he was sure he was going to leave a mark. The milk tasted so delicious. It would have grossed out some people for sure, but not Keith. He was so engrossed in the moment he had no idea what was happening to Sophie's other breast.

The tentacle thickened, growing in size until it was over twice the girth of Keith's member. It reacted to Sophie's moans, extending its tendrils from its segmented mouth and swirled them around her breast, leaving small indentations on her skin as it tightened around her soft flesh. Thick, entrails of a clear, slimy film oozed from its mouth, dribbling over her thigh. It ran down her breast and navel, dripping from its excess. It continued to drink, drawing more milk from that side, while teasing her nipple with hundreds of those tendrils.

Sophie shivered, her body arching a bit. Her heart sped up as she saw the tentacle seem to grow and felt a mixture of fascination, disgust, and pleasure as it continued to draw milk from her and wrapped more of its little tendrils around her heavy breast. She moaned softly and arched her back and into him, her hand instinctively tightened its grip on him, deciding she should let him him do most of the work on that end. "Mmm, Keith..." She wasn't sure if she wanted him to answer or not.

She felt so good...but she was beginning to wonder if this was too much for both of them. Still the relief she felt was tangible. "Keith...." she wasn't sure what she wanted anymore, but she felt like she needed to stop them soon.

He pressed his mouth into her breast, flattening it against her while slurping sounds popped from his lips. He finally heard her voice, which was distant, but it was nearing him and approaching like a light in a tunnel. "...Sophie," he gasped, rubbing his chin up against her wet nipple before lapping up her slippery tit. He slowed his rhythm down, riding her grip in a painfully slow speed. He was torturing himself moving at that pace, but he could feel like he was about to cum soon. He usually came a lot, more than enough to give a complete facial, so he was wondering how such a gesture would ride with Sophie.

The black thing on her other nipple continued to suck on her, tingling that sensitive spot with its writhing insides like a sea of wiggling worms. Unlike Keith, it didn't show any signs of slowing down. It pulsated, continuing to grow even more, thickening to the point where if one tried to wrap both hands around it, their fingers wouldn't be able to touch.

She shivered and groaned, feeling a little too aroused for comfort at this point. She wanted to continue, but the sight of the rapidly growing tentacle and the fact that he seemed to be lost to the world was making her less and less certain about this situation. Finally, she heard his voice and was able to look down at him, though he still seemed to be pretty dead to the world. She felt him slow down a bit, which she was sure took some effort on his part, but maybe this was a little too fast even now. Though Sophie hadn't really planned this out, she wasn't sure what she'd expected when she'd asked Keith to suck on her breasts. Somehow this was not it.

She was distracted for a moment by the feel of his licking her, but she couldn't help it any more. With her free hand she put her hand on his shoulder and squeezed it. "Keith!"

Keith's eyes jerked open. As he was thrust back into the world by the urgent sound of Sophie's plea, he could see it in the corner of his eye. Oh my god. He slipped his mouth free from her nurturing breast, tilting his head in the direction of his own tentacle. His heart began to thud in his chest. How do you stop something which was a part of yourself?

"Sophie...I am so sorry," he said, gazing at it for a moment before his hands moved to action, grabbing at it.

From what he knew of it, it was a subconscious thing, like an organ. Sometimes, he would usually fall into an unconscious stupor whenever it occurred, and then for others, he could actively control it more. It was wildly unpredictable at times, but it was still linked to him somehow.

It resisted for a while, reacting to Keith by squirming around, slipping through his fingers as he tried to get a grip on it. It pulled away from Sophie's breast, its writhing tendrils swirling in the air quietly before its opened mouth closed. After a few seconds, it began to shrink in girth, reducing itself until it became a mere fraction of its previous size. After that, it withdrew back into Keith's boxers from the side of his thigh. His shorts were torn from its expansion, but Keith didn't mind at this point. What was on his mind now was Sophie.

"Are you all right?" He asked, grabbing the side of her head, studying her. Her entire exposed torso was covered in slime, and it made him feel blighted with shame. "I'm sorry," he repeated again, as though the more he'd say it, the more she may understand. It probably freaked her out so much she'd refuse to talk to him now. Oh god, was this embarrassing.

She shivered and squirmed a bit, trying to help him get himself back under control. Though it was difficult to think of that tentacle as part of him. Sophie sat still and watched him until she was free, her breasts feeling much better than they had just a few short moments ago. When all of the excitement was over, she stared into those gorgeous green eyes of his and smiled softly.

"I'm alright. Please don't be embarrassed. I wasn't in pain or anything...but I'm not really used to that. I don't really know how to react to that side of you yet, that's all." She smiled and kissed his lips softly. Blushing a little, she pulled away from the kiss and said, "Actually, it felt kind of good....different but good." Chuckling she looked back into his eyes and kissed him one more time. "But maybe try to hold off on that for just a little bit longer?" That said, she messed up his hair a little and looked down at herself. "Hmmm, I think I need a shower after that...See you in a bit?"

Back
Top Bottom