Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You'll Be Sorry <3

"I don't know what you want with my boy...but you can't have his soul OK? You just can't"
Daniel was flying blind,and he knew it, but the secret was to make sure she didn't see it.
"You have to go back to hell, or where ever you came from...you can't have him."
Worry was plain on his face. He knew she couldn't go back, he just didn't want to admit it.
"I-I mean, what are you going to do here? You can't kill everything..."
The father ran out of words. This was uncharted territory.

The demoness frowned over at him, putting her hands onto her hips before she began, "I do not think you understand. I stay- and I do as I please," She looked between the man and his woman, "I will live here with you and I will study your boy and his world- and you will accept this. You will not bother me," Her eyes glowed as she looked over the two of them.

Pen nodded slowly as she began to understand- Evans mind control method working immediately. "Yes... honey, I need to start making dinner," She looked to Daniel, "I need to make enough for us and our new foreign exchange student!" She smiled and kissed him on the cheek before skipping into the kitchen.​

Ash could hear evan doing something to his parents...
It didn't sound like murder, so he was content to stay in his room while she dealt with their questions.
Still...the boy wondered if his mom and dad would be OK.

Daniel's eyes glazed over as his mind adjusted to Evan's suggestion
"Young lady! I don't know how they do it in your country, but in America, we wear clothes!" The father said indignantly as he averted his eyes.
"I can't have you distracting my son from his studies!"

Pen called out from the kitchen, "Honey, get her something from my closet~" Of course none of it would fit properly. Pen was a tiny woman and Evan was, well, WOMAN.

Pleased with her work, her tail coiled behind her and she smiled. Humans were so easy to alter. She was going to have fun with this place.​

Something was too calm out there, his father was usually calm, but when he left Ash noticed that he was not calm.
He peeped out and saw his father walking quickly into his bedroom.
What was going on?

Daniel tore through his wife's clothes, looking for something she hadn't worn in a while.
After a moment, he found a tank top and long skirt--all from the eighties.
"This should do for now." He said proudly as he walked back into the living room.

As the man came back with some clothing, she looked them over before taking them. She pulled the tank top on over her head and pulled it, with some difficulty, over her breasts. The top ended just under her bust, leaving her stomach exposed. She then dressed herself with the skirt, pulling the material out into the air and watching it fall back down. It was enough to keep her covered- so she figured it was fine for now.

Ash looked very perplexed at the calm goings on in the living room.
It was as if his parents suddenly forgot that Evan was a demon!
The boy quietly slunk out of his room and walked into the living room again.
"So, what's for dinner mom?" He said cheerily as he plopped himself on the couch.
He'd have words with Evan later and find out just what the hell happened.

"Son, our house guest certainly needs those clothes you ordered! I just don't understand how she could have lost all of her baggage!" Daniel said absently as he unpacked the groceries.
His fleeting glance at evan's nude body made him hot with desire for his wife.

Now dressed, Evan purred as she sat down beside Ash. Her golden eyes flashed as she watched the mortals work and chatter around her. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad...

Pen chimed from the kitchen, "We're going to have some steak, mashed potatoes and a little side of kimchi!" She tended to make a foreign dish to go along with dinner every once in a while.​

Back
Top Bottom