Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You'll Be Sorry <3

The demoness grew bored, very quickly, and it was becoming apparent. She hummed while rest her chin in her hand, yellow eyes skimming the room until they found him. She looked back at the piles of food and stood up, walking over to the bed and sitting down. She pulled the food over and began going through the steaks, eating them without another word.​

Ash was starting to hyperventilate, he had no clue about how he would explain her to them.
The exchange student excuse would work on other people only with their co-operation....
He paced even more, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...
His life was going to end today...Not by the lovely demoness' hand either...by his parents.
"I guess I'll just have to own up...." He groaned sadly.
"Good bye freedom."

She frowned over at him, making soft sounds as she gnawed on the meat hanging out of her mouth, "Mortal est souligné. Vous êtes l'altération de l'air." She swallowed the meat and waved the piece in her hand at him, "Stop it. The air is thick with your nerves. You are ruining the feast."​

"Stop calling me mortal...My name is Ash..." He said glumly.
His pacing stopped.
He took a deep breath and gave Evan a hug.
"Been nice knowing you, aside from the whole brutal assrape thing..."
The boy sat down in the living room and awaited his parents return.

"Feh!" She said nothing else to him and continued eating. She ate and ate until all of the meat was gone. She never moved onto the pizzas and lounged about for a while until she heard the front door open.

"Honey, I told you we needed THREE loaves of bread because I use one for- OH!" A spindly, thin woman with long brown hair and brown eyes blinked in at the boy sitting in the livingroom, "Ash, honey, come help your father bring in the groceries!" She smiled as she carried two brown bags inside to the kitchen.​

Daniel, Ash's father, scoffed loudly. "Now that stings, darling..." he said playfully as he hauled five bags into the kitchen. "Don't get up son...your old man has it covered."
Daniel Williams had aged fantastically for a forty year old man, not an ounce of extra fat, toned muscle still quite visible, salt and pepper brown hair. Indeed, he was quite a striking figure to see.

"Uhhhh...mom? Dad? I have something I need to tell you, it's pretty bad...but you have to listen, OK" Ash blurted nervously.
Doom was approaching.

Pen giggled softly at her husband, setting down a bag on the kitchen counter and taking out some of the groceries, "Oh, Ash honey, I bought you some more lotion. I noticed you threw the other bottle away~" She smiled over at her son and put a gallon of milk into the fridge. When she heard her son talk, she paused, "Oh! You're not failing, are you!?"

Evan sat up on the bed and sniffed the air as she heard voices. New pets... hm.​

"Worse..." the boy grunted dejectedly. Looking at his father with shame in his eyes.
"You won't believe me though.." Ash began to pace again.
"I...I -- I summoned a demon!" He blurted, the suspense was just too much.

Daniel looked deeply concerned, but unimpressed at his sons confession.
"Son...have you been taking drugs or drinking?" He said very slowly, trying to calm the manic child down.

Pen wasn't sure how to respond to her sons outburst. She looked to Daniel with a worried and almost "kicked about puppy" expression. Soon enough, he asked their son if he was under the influence of any kind of substances, "what!?" She looked to Ash, "No! No! NonononoNO!" She walked around the counter and looked at her son with the same hurt expression she'd looked at her husband with, "Hon! What have I told you about underaged drinking! And! and! And DRUGS!!"​

Drugs? They thought he was on drugs! If he really thought about it, he'd think he was on drugs too...
"No, no drugs. Just a necronomicon....someone sent a copy to me. I said the words and POOF! Naked demon woman!"he jabbered very unhappily, he knew he'd have to show them."Evan! Come meet my parents!"

Daniel listened closely to his son, he detected no sign of slurring or lack of focus.
"Are you sure son? Because this sounds like a really interesting acid trip."

Ash rolled his eyes. "Bring the demon book too!"

Pens' lower lip lifted over her upper lip- a very noticeable pout taking over her features as her eyes darted back and forth between her lover and her offspring.

Evan grunted as she stood, picking up the book. It hissed in her grip as she walked out of his bedroom, entering the livingroom as Ash requested.​

"See! Unless you took a hit of acid too...none of us are hallucinating that demon holding a book! Say hello Evan..." he said, a little to smug for his own good.
The look on his parents faces was almost worth the epic punishment headed his way.

Daniel gave the tall, frightening woman a strong look, wondering if he had swallowed a mouthful of acid when he wasn't looking.
Then he noticed the book.
And fainted.

His mother was staring off at the woman, unsure of what to say until, "Oh! Daniel!" She ran over to her husband and moved his head onto her lap, "Sweatheart? Honey?"

Evan looked to Ash and then to his parents, a woman fanning the facial features of a rather good looking adult male.​

Daniel rocked gently in his wife's lap, slowly returning to awareness.
"Mmmm...God Pen...your tits look even better from here.."He groaned softly.
"Who brought the devil book?" He asked groggy from his enviable position.

Ash couldn't believe what was going on before him. His life was falling to pieces and his dad was talking about his mother's breasts?!
Nice priorities dad.
"Mom, dad meet Evan, my demon..." he said very sheepishly.

Pen giggled softly and straightened out his hair before looking up at ash and his demon friend, "So... um... honey," She smiled nervously, "She's, er.... naked." She pet her husbands hair some more, "I don't think this is good- you know we'll get in trouble for this. People don't take kindly to these kinds of things."​

Ash looked blankly at his mom. "I already ordered clothes for her. They should be here later this week. I did it with my own money, don't worry. " he said soberly.
He grabbed the book from Evan's hand. "Did you buy this?"

Daniel looked at the leather book, perplexed at it's existence.
"Not I..." he said still a little weak from hitting the floor as hard as he did.
He looked at Evan, her shape made him want his wife so intensely he could taste her.
"Honey, could I talk to you privately?"

Pen was sort of staring off, unsure of what to do or say. Like her husband, she too was in a bit of shock, "sure..." She blinked a few times and stood up, pulling the man up to his feet and helping him walk to their bedroom. She shut the door behind them and helped him sit down on the bed, still at a loss of words.​

"What the hell is this?" He croaked, confused an a little scared.
How had this happened? His own son, summoned a demon? His namesake certainly came through...
That book, could it have been a true necronomicon? How was that possible?
"So Pen...what do we do? If anything is certain, trying to send that harpey back will only make things worse...if she even wants to go,that is." He looked at his beloved searchingly.

Ash was almost ready to piss his pants with fear.
"Uh...yea...those were my parents....what do you think?" He mumbled, desperate to take his mind off the world destroying bomb he just dropped on his family.

She sat down next to him and stared off at the wall. "I.... I don't know." She had no idea what to do or even how to take the news. She put her face n her hands and sighed, "What.... I.... how...." Pen looked to her husband, "I don't know! I don't know what to do!"

Evan dropped the book into his lap and sat down on the arm of the sofa. She shrugged, her tail coiling behind her, "Mortals are Mortals."​

Daniel looked into his wife's eyes. Neither of them had any idea of what to do.
"Well...lets ground him for a month. At least we can control him..." he said desperately trying to soothe his wife. He wrapped his arms around her and rocked together gently.

The anticipation was making ash hyperventalate.
"If you could go back to your world, would you?" He asked Evan nervously.

Pen frowned worriedly and hugged her arms around his shoulders. Of course, that would never work, but it gave them that human sense of control. They needed it always they would be mind-fucked. "Yes, that sounds good."

Evan laughed at the concept of going back to hell. Every demon craved coming to the human realm and wrecking havoc- why would she leave? "That is silly question. No!" She waved her hand to the side and looked down at him as his chest heaved and his breath became short. This seemed normal during sex but she was not having her way with him. She frowned, confused at this.​

"I am about to be grounded for a month, I can feel it!" If he was honest with himself, he would consider it getting off easy. Considering that he could have easily destroyed all of existence had he mispronounced one syllable of the incantations .

"OK honey." Daniel said bravely to his wife. "United front, his butt is grounded!"
After his rousing-- sentence, he pulled Pen to her feet and marched her out the door at his side to face their son.

"grounded?" Her eyebrow quirked as she looked him over, turning to face his parents as they approached him.

"Ash, honey," Pen licked her lips, "Your father and I have decided to ground you."​

Ash stared at them, he was right! He finally got straight with himself. There easily much worse that could happen to him. Like death. Or torture then death.
"OK,that's fair."he said evenly.

Daniel reared up and prepared to lecture about consequences and devil worship, when his son's words sank in.
"That's fair?" Disbelief was written on his face. "Damn right it's fair!" He snapped,trying to seem tough and burly.
He failed, the strange agreement took all the wind out if his sails.
"Go to your room young man! Evan, you stay! Pen and I need to talk to you..."

Evan looked between the two groups, the skin over her spine crinkling as she let out a low growl, tailing swaying slowly as her nostrils flared. She watched her little pet shuffle off to his bedroom and turned her eyes to his parents, huffing as her hands clenched tightly into fists.

Pen chuckled nervously and pat her husband on the back, "right, ehe."​

Back
Top Bottom