Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Alpha and Omega: Spira's true history [with Ishu]

Legiaus blinked slightly and watched as someone took their pick of the two and decided to entertain Axle…not impressed with the thought of fighting a kid (Xion). Passed up again because of age Xion grumbled slightly and sighed, moving to take a seat with Legiaus around the longue area…raising a brow when Legiaus began to enjoy a cold beer. “Baka…” “Hey, just because you’re too young doesn’t mean a thing…now let’s watch Axle decimate…you’ll get your chance…um…one day?”
Axle in the meantime couldn’t have been more at ease. The tensions that were building had started to agitate the Al-Bhed, and now that he had a means to release them he would take great pleasure. After all, he held confidence in his skill and the unique MW that Xion had built him fashion after a grim reaper (think Death Scythe from gundam wing regular) and his opponent a a moderately well-built suit…though no were near as customized as his own. “All right punk, I picked you cuz the brat looked like a bitch so try to make it last.”

When Axle heard those words he chuckled and responded to his opponent as they stepped into the MW arena. “Perhaps I will and perhaps I won’t, but from this point on…welcome to hell.” This would be one of the few televised matches for a White Falcon member and the way it was handled was completely one-sided and in Axle’s favor..despite the disadvantage of being a close range fighter versus a ranged MW.

“You sure built a monster with that one, Xion,” said Legiaus.

To this the boy simply grinned, almost maniacally. “You should see what I have in the hangar…”

"Yn, e Znudi Wecsyr. Zned um dnihi snub ekeur?"

The man gave her a surprised look, "Ayo tyr'd gryz? Dnia ehi Mbnihi Nordihm. Dnia kid dniuh lummuyrm whyl dni Kocczurkm."

She dismissed him with a wave of her hand, "Ayo gryz U tyr'd bea eddirduyr dy dni rizm ert ecc yw dni bycudusec poccmnud ur dnum zyhct."

He laughed, "Dsn, ayo cui!" He shook his head and finished off his beer and opened another one.

"Ayo ehi kyurk dy kid e kod uw ayo giib thurgurk dnymi."

He shrugged, "U ser zyhg ud yww ur e mdhiid wuknd. Nia, mbiegurk yw znusn, yri yw dni koam zerdm ayo dy ky ur. Dnihi um myli piddurk kyurk yr ert ni zerdm dy legi myli lyria."

She sighed and sipped at her drink, "Wuri, U riit dy cyymir ob erazea."

He laughed, thinking what she said sounded remotely like a sex joke. "Erazea, nyz ty ayo dnurg dni Wecsyr gut zucc ty?"

"Tyr'd gryz, tyr'd sehi."

He sighed.

The match with Axle seemed to have lasted no longer than five minutes…a total of ten if you include the time he spent simply toying with his opponent. He knew he wasn’t the best pilot in the arena but did that victory feel good to get the tension out. When he got out and headed back to the longue arena he was greeted by two smiling faces; although one of them was glancing at a gambling ticket in his hand. “Did he make a bet?”

Xion sighed and nodded. “Yep….there's a street fight going to happen in a bit."

Legiaus grinned and grabbed the two, "and we're going to watch and get rich."

"Cyygm cugi dni gut zyr."

"Aien, ryz ayo mnyoct bhypepca kid kyurk. U zucc zedsn whyl nihi."

She got up from her seat and walked out, heading out to the one of the street fighting boxes. She walked past it and to one of the men standing around, "Nia, U nieht ayo zerdit li tyzr nihi."

"Aim! U el my kcet ayo seli- U mid ob piddurk wyh ayo dnum lyhrurk."

She crossed her arms, "Tyr'd ayo dnurg ayo mnyoct dicc li znir ayo ty dned?"

"Ayo wyort yod, tutr'd ayo? Pimutim, zi pydn gryz nyz losn ayo cyfi wukndurk!"

The woman nodded, "Aien, echuknd, cid'm kid dnum yfih zudn."

The man nodded and rallied out, a few of his workers announcing that the fight was about to begin.

The woman spread her legs and stretched to each toe, then stood up straight and stretched out her arms. She stood in a fighting stance once her opponent, another street fighter, entered the arena. She looked at him through her goggles, sunshine flickering off of the material as the man to the side started the countdown.

As he hit zero, the two lunged at each other. The woman blocked each punch with her wrist and swung up one of her legs, slamming her foot into his face and knocking him off balance. She didn't continue to finish him off and let him recuperate. He came at her again with a massive fist jabbing at her head, but she ducked and punched him in the stomach a few times.

He looped his arms and knelt down to grab her, but she slipped right out, flipping backwards and landed on her feet, then lunged at him again. His feet skidded across the ground and he held his stomach, coughing.

"Hiecca? Ayo sneccirki li ert ayo ser'd ifir dyosn li."

The man snarled and ran at her again, swinging his large fists while yelling, claiming he would win no matter what.

While the man distracted her with the fight, another one approached the line that surrounded their battle. He waited for the right moment before running in and drawing a dagger from his coat. Without a word, he thrust it forward, intent on stabbing her through the back.

However, he did not plan on her having excellent hearing. She flipped up again, grabbing the man by his head as she flipped and taking him through the air with her, slamming him onto his front side and landing on his back. As he struggled, she reached over and took his arm, moving them so she twisted it so hard behind his back that everyone could hear the bones cracking, "Zned dni nicc um dnum!? Tut ayo hiecca dnurg ayo syoct nefi myli cesgia syli ur ert gucc li!?"

She glared at her opponent and, without waiting for an answer, she broke the third mans wrist, the crowd grimacing as more bones broke. She picked up the dagger and pressed the blade to his throat as he cried, begging to be let go, "Zny um ni dy ayo? Nyz losn tut ayo bea nul? Zned utuyd zyoct tui wyh ayo?"

Her opponent swallowed hard and tried to reason with her.

The woman spit at his feet and stabbed the man in the wrist, destroying the tendons and the muscle tissue as she completely severed his hand, claiming it as her own. "Ayo zucc cufi- pod dnum um luri." She stood up, blood dripping down her skintight suit from the mans arm.

Her opponent admitted defeat and ran to the man, picking him up and scurrying off to find medical attention.

The man who ran the betting laughed nervously and called out, "Zi nefi e zurrih!"

Each of them had different reactions to the brutal sight that was before them; although all of them had one thing in common...they were thoroughly impressed with Eve's fighting capacity. Since Legiaus was the closest to her own fighting style, he was able to appreciate her abilities on a level that his two comrades were unable to. The brutality and the efficiency in each of her blows and movements showed that she was able to handle her own, and if he could assume that she was just as skillful in a match of MW's she would be someone none of them wanted to fuck with. “Her skill is pretty amazing, but she was definitely toying...there's a lot more underneath the surface of her movements. If you guys ever come across her in the arena you should either forfeit or go all out...and I mean it.”

Needless to say they were both surprised at how serious he was being about this, but then again they couldn't disagree. Axle couldn't help but be intrigued by the ability she showed; he also wondered whether or not she would be an enjoyable partner on the field of battle or a spar. Xion, despite being the more pacisfistic of the three, couldn't help but have an eager desire to try his abilities against her...either in a fight or in the battle arena. Sure he was positive she would win, but at least getting her to acknowledge him would be worth it to him.

Axle simply nodded and decided to turn around and walk back to the lounge, “quite a frightful beauty...I do hope you put your money on her.”

Xion followed and sighed. “I've never seen anything so beautiful...” A small blush could be spotted on his face and Legiaus and Axle could only wonder if there was something HORRIBLY wrong with their little buddy there...nonetheless Legiaus felt great...he just one big betting on that chick! Being a pervert had its moments of joy. “WE'RE RICH!”

"Nia!" She saw the group collecting their money and walked closer, the dagger in one hand and a...hand in the other. "U mez ayoh LZ wuknd. Um ud vomd e nyppa yh ty ayo bcer dy syrduroi zudn ud?" She was remotely curious about the three of them. She was curvy woman with long dark hair tied into a high ponytail. She was wearing a dark brown head cover with goggles attached. The head cover covered most of her ears and the sides of her face. "Uw ayo tyr'd bcer dy ky bhy, tyr'd zemdi ayoh lyria yr obkhetim." Her outfit was all black and made of a skintight material that stretched when she needed it to.

The trio were enjoying the spoils of Legiaus' instinctual bet when they were awarded a large sum of gil. Legiaus couldn't help but feel a shudder of excitement and when he heard the woman's voice he watched her, his eyes exploring every curve she had. It wasn't hard to understand what the perverted little giggle was about. The strange thing would be the fact that Xion actually hit him in the gut for it, glarring daggers at the older man while still sporting that blush.

Axle watched Xion with a moment's confusion, before deciding to take the time to tease the poor boy when he turned his attention back to Eve. "Bancuhymmo ed ec zicd y ruppo vun socamv, pid ouin ytsenan rana ahzuoc ajahdc cilr yc drec...ymdruikr ra hajan caasc du veht yhouha du dyga res caneuicmo." Said summoner blinked, blushing deeper and had half a mind to cut his older brothers in half...one for being an idiot, and the other for calling him out. "Pacetac, fa tuh'd funno silr uh ibknytac...frah ra kadc ehcbenat du piemt cusadrehk haf ra suteveac drehkc yc y ruppo. Dryd SF yht creb uid drana yna ymm dra avvundc uv rec kaheic. Pid ahuikr uv sa, dryd fyc xieda y pnidymmo avvelahd vekrd. Dra uha ukkmehk oui fuimt pa cusauha ehdanacdehk du cbayg du ypuid cilr luspyd, yht dra ouihk uha rana...famm...E's cina ev oui ajah muugat yd res ra't pa rybbo."

Xion's blush grew bigger and before Axle knew it he had a blade to his throat, and a sickenly sweet smile plasted on the younger teen's face. “Another word...and I'll kill you oni-chan...” Legiaus and Axle shared a sweatdrop and had to remind themselves about the boy's particular past due to his father...

She nodded as Axle spoke and looked at the one he was talking about, Xion. She didn't say anything and he couldn't see her eyes, but he could feel them. She was staring at him really, really, really hard. She didn't look away until Axle finished talking and Xion had a blade to his throat. "Ayoh ixoublird umr'd pet, wyh piurk er ormbyrmyhit ert urtibirtird pouctih. U tyr'd mbieg epyod wukndurk mdacim zudn bydirduec ybbyrirdm." She lifted the hand holding a hand and rest that elbow against her other wrist, "Nyz cyrk ehi ayo ecc ur dyzr?" Something about Xion had piqued her interest, but she wasn't about to let on just yet. "Uw ayo ehi bcerrurk yr mdeaurk ehyort, U zerd dy poa ayo thurgm."

Axle smirked slightly at her mention of possible competition and simply shrugged. He decided now was a decent enough time to switch the conversation to common for the sake of their confused leader. “He doesn't frequent the arena and we all have our secrets. Warriors have their honor you know...and Legiaus, our lovely fighter here has decided to buy us some drinks. I believe we should capitalize on her hospitality.” Those words in themselves made him crack a grin. Drinks, hot women, and good company seemed like a plan to him. “Well then, show me to the booze and let's have a good time.”

Meanwhile, while Xion couldn't exactly see her eyes he could feel the intensity of her gaze. Something about it caused the flush in his face to deepen, as he tried to keep his gaze even and away from her. Something about the woman was simply appealing to the boy and he didn't even want to imagine why; although, he...was thankful for at least the awkward attention. “I don't drink...but I'll follow.” Those cross-colored eyes shifted to Eve momentarily as he thought about it, “dryhgc vun dra lusbmesahd uh dra axiebsahd...E dyga fryd fa veht eh niehc yc famm yc cusa uv dra sutanh dalrhumuko vnus dra Ym-Prat vyldeuhc du fung eh so ufh clrsaydelc. Oui cruimt caa so bancuhym kF...ed'c tavehedamo rekran xiymedo dryh rec sutam...secc.”

"Ayo ser dicc li epyod ud znuci ayo mub yr myli zedih." She nodded to Axle after speaking to Xion, "Ayo ser syli dy la Bucyd Shizm bet. U tyr'd cugi bopcus cyseduyrm." She walked ahead of them and led them all the way to the place she most frequented, "Nihi zi ehi. Kid znedifih ayo zerd whyl dni peh. Dnihi ehi mresgm yww dy dni muti." The woman walked into the flat which was nicely decorated with a massive screen in the middle and plenty of comfortable couches and seats.

The man from before looked up, "Nia! U mez ayoh wuknd- tut ayo giib dni ner- zyen! Umr'd dned dni koa whyl dni LZ wuknd iehcuih?"

She nodded, "Aim, dniuh whuirt, dni puk yew, pid yr la wuknd ert dnia zyr."

He blinked, "My... ayo urfudit dnil yfih?"

She shrugged and grabbed a bottle of water. She sat at the bar and put the bottle near the seat infront of her while looking at Xion. She wanted him to sit with her.

The guy across the room called out to Legaius and Axle, "Hey, why don't you two come and watch a game with me?"

Legiaus gave a small whistle when they entered the room, and briefly wondered what comforts they could enjoy if they got Xion competing regularly. Axle was admiring the room, but having discreet enjoyment while Xion felt awkward. The two of them grabbed a beer and decided to enjoy the company they had while it was offered, following the man to watch a game.

Xion seemed slightly uncomfortable, but not for any negative reasons. He picked up on her intention for him to take the seat where she placed the water and he did so without a word. “Did you not want to enjoy the game with them, miss?” While he was confused and heavily flustered, he could tell she wanted to talk at least...although he had no idea what someone like Eve could want with him.

"Yes, yes, take whatever you guys want- Eve will not mind. You are her guests." He laughed heartily and drank some beer, "So, what do you boys want to watch, ah?"

She set the knife and the hand down on the counter and tapped something on her wrist. The air around the two of them felt thicker and the sounds around them were muffled but, as she spoke, her voice came to him clearly. "Kannst du mich verstehen?" (Can you understand me?) She was speaking to him... in Guado! (if he can speak it anyway, lol)

The pair nodded and simply walked toward her, taking a seat and glancing toward the screen. “The semi-finals for the blitz ball league should be coming up in a bit...are you a man of for Besaid or for Kilika?” Legiaus was more interested in this, but for Axle's case he was a little more quiet now. Without meaning to he was showing how seriously he took those games. “Kilika is going to come out on top for sure so it doesn't matter what he thinks, Legiaus.”

To say that Xion was surprised by the sudden change in Eve's tongue was an understatement. Those with guado blood were rare and even then the majority of them tried to keep to themselves; knowing she was one of if not the top dog in the Pilot Legaue Arena was interesting. Xion's surprise lasted a moment before a slight smile crossed his lips, “Yes, I completely understand what you're saying...though it's surprising to know that...you...have the blood as well. Did you know when you saw me?”

"In all honesty- I prefer anyone that is Al Bhed!" He laughed at his semi-racial joke, "Ok, ok. I think Besaid. They are always the underdogs, you know? They have it in them. I can see it." He nodded and ate a few chips from a bowl that sat in the middle of a table.

Eve nodded, You reek of Fayth. She paused, Did you know that? She crossed her legs and rest her hands on one of her knees. She still had some blood on her outfit from earlier but most of it had dried up. She would have to clean it off later.

Legiaus blinked softly and took a bit of chips himself, washing it down with some cool draft. “Well it seems we have a little bit of some odds going on, so how about we make a little wager gentleman...and I'll referee the pot.”

Axle shrugged and simply nodded. It wasn't like he had anything to lost in his mind after all; Besaid may have the potential but there was no way they were going to lose. “Why not...Kilika is going to the finals, no question about it.”

That was even more surprising to hear her say something like that. Xion didn't remember much of his mother except for learning the language and traditions of the Guado; so it probably shouldn't surprise him that she could smell the change...or feel it...but he knew nothing about what was going on. But maybe, maybe she could be the answers to another part of his history...to another part of things he didn't understand. “I...don't know much of the Fayth...or the Guado way...but something...happened today...something that I still haven't come to terms with. Something about an Omega...and Alpha...I...I was told that I am a summoner now but...that hasn't existed for almost over one-hundred and two years...the fayth are dead aren't they?”

"I'm all for a little bit of gambling. I have 500gil, is that enough for you guys?" He started going through his pockets to get out the money.

She nodded, "In theory, but life is a cycle. Nothing is absolute. Peace and War are temporary. Our time of Peace is coming to an end. You released Alpha and Omega because you have the blood of a summoner. War is on the rise." She picked up a drink from over the side of the counter. "I was part of the team that unearthed the cathedral. I saw the symbols on the door." Eve decided to fill him in since he was probably wondering how she knew about the door, Alpha, and Omega. "So, what are you going to do now?"

Surprisingly enough it was Axle who decided to speak up, tossing a bag onto the table infront of Legiaus. “My personal pot is 1,000 gil. I'm rather confident in the stakes here...so let's just watch, weep, or reap the benefits of chance my friend. Oh by the way, any idea what your friend in the back might want with our little buddy?”

Xion listened to her with a small thoughtful expression. So she was all ready aware of what was going on; she shared the blood of the guado and was part of the excavation team that unearthed the chathedral. The young summoner watched her with a steady gaze before asking the first question riding on his mind, “...whose blood could I possibly share that would be strong enough to awaken those two?” Before she could reply, he sighed, and looked at her with frightened eyes...maybe it was his little crush, maybe it was that he felt he could trust her, but whatever it was he felt like he could open up to her. “I told her...that woman...that I'd...do everything I can to stop Omega...If I'm the only one who can...if I woke this up...I have a responsbility to save them...even...if they hate me for it...”

"Alright~" He tossed in his gil and leaned back on the couch, "Oh, Eve? 'Dunno. There is a strict rule not to meddle in the bosses' affairs." He swigged some of his beer, "I wouldn't worry about it. They might be talking about MWs."

She watched him tell her about his promise and his passion for his destiny was obvious. Eve nodded. "You have a lot of weight on your shoulders already." She sipped her drink, "Your blood is that of Seymours- but there is nothing to be ashamed of. His blood does not define you. You define you." She didn't want him to hate himself so early on, but she did think he should know.

Legiaus nodded and glanced toward Axle teasing, “if only some other people I knew were like that...but that aside...so is your boss available?” A small lecherous grin plastered itself on his face as he thought some very interesting thoughts; however, a small thwap from Axle shut him up.

“What about your interest in Aimee?” Axle asked. To this Legiaus blushed and tried to play it off, but grumbled slightly... “Anyway, let's watch the game...”

Xion listened to her and immediately felt himself freeze. His blood seemed to be cursed no matter what line it came from; honestly, she may have not wanted him to hate himself...but it was so hard not to the more he thought about things. “...Seymour...a man who brought much pain to Spira...being his descendent, ironically is the only thing that will allow me to help Spira...and the son of Sion...the Radical Leader who wants to enslave it...cursed from both angles...” Those words seemed to fall from lips that felt older than he really was. Xion felt...tired...felt vulnerable, but he didn't waver in his resolve to meet his destiny head on. “Do you know anything?”

The man roared with laughter, "Dned um dni worruimd dnurk U nefi nieht ur aiehm! Yn, ynynyny, zyz! Ayo lomd nefi e tiedn zumn!" He was still laughing so hard he couldn't drink his beer. It wasn't until Axle mentioned the name of the Ambassador that he slowed down, "Zned um zhyrk zudn dnum ler? Zna tyim ni urmumd yr kyurk wyh dni yrim dned ehi my neht dy kid?"

"I know that, despite the irony, you can prove that bloodlines mean nothing. You can change the way people view ancestry and even Guado. I think you should be honored." She finished her drink and set down the container, "Don't brood over something that means nothing- focus on your mission, not the politics." Her tone was pretty blunt, like usual, but also somewhat dominant and commanding. She had perfect leader qualities in, almost, any situation.

"Vun ouin pucc eh dra pylg ra'c zicd micdehk yvdan...dra Yspyccytun ra kahiehamo ryc yh ehdanacd eh. Pacetac, dra eteud fuimth'd ghuf dra tavehedeuh uv esbuccepma lydlr ev ed cmybbat res eh dra vyla. Yd pacd fa lyh ruba ra zicd kadc po...rekr cdyhtyntc E kiacc?" Axle couldn't help but share a laugh at Legiaus' expense. Sometimes he often wondered why the eldest brother like figure of the trio chased such impossible classed women, but hey, to each their own. “Hmm, now that was an interesting shot...have to admit Besaid does have potential.”

Meanwhile, Xion looked up at her and just...couldn't feel sorry for himself when met with her tone of voice. It may have been his own personal sickness of sorts but the way she moved to the point of things, the way she got him to see something so simply combined with the tone of voice that made him shiver. 'Why do I have to crush on the impossible ones? Maybe Legiaus and I could start a club...'

“Eve-san...thank-you...for giving me another perspective on things. You're quite an interesting person...Wh-w-when the time comes...w-wou-would you mind, joining us for the j-journey?” A scarlet hue touched his cheeks as he glanced down, tweadling with his fingers he sighed. A sharp glance was brought her way, more or less hoping that she didn't call him on his actions and just ...focused on his words.

"Ren, ni nem khied demdi ur zylir- dnia ehi vomd my telr neht dy nyyg." He ate some chips and cheered when the Besaid made a shot, "See? They aren't bad!" He passed the chips over to the two, "You guys want some?"

Her darkly colored lips curved into a brief smirk. She was amused by his boyish blush, "Sure. It will cost you though." She looked over at the others, "The game is getting good," She looked back at him, "So, do you want to keep talking or do you want to watch the game?" She didn't mind either way, she just wanted the kid to have a good time.

"Tuh'd damm res dryd...oui'mm hajan rana dra aht uv ed...yht syopa drao ynah'd pid tet oui zicd caa dryd kuym po Gemegy, bina cgemm cen." Axle nodded and took some chips to munch on as he stared at the game. It was starting to get rather interesting; he never expected to see such a close competition.

Xion found himself transfixed on her lips for only a moment before shaking his head. Whether she said something or not he felt he might have been amusing to her, and that made him feel a little defiant despite his obvious liking. “I prefer to watch games lives...so if you want to watch you can...or if you want to talk...I wouldn't mind...hearing something about you. It's not often that I can meet someone...similar to my racial conditions...but if you want to watch the game I think I'll go practice...I don't want to let my skills rust.”

He chuckled and nodded, "Zi zucc mii zny zurm."

Eve was not one to talk about herself, so she glossed over it, "Well, let me know what you want to do so I can put down the sensor if we're done talking." She wasn't against answering any questions she had, but she wasn't keen on others knowing they could speak Guado to each other. One could say she could be paranoid- but really she just knew how the world worked. Walls have ears and people talk.

"Ehtaat fa femm." Axle grinned, a bit entertained by this sudden match up. He wasn't really concerned with the wager now, but it would be nice to see a victory...the company and the game were pretty well worth it.

Legiaus yawned, tilting his head back and looking back to where the other two were talking. “Not a bad game...can go either way at this point.”

Xion looked at her and tilted his head, glancing from Eve and back to where the others were before standing up. “Enjoy your game, Eve-san...and th-tha-thank-you for your talk.” Without another word he dismissed himself from her flat, taking his blade from his shoulders and heading to one of the pilot league training arenas...he needed to think about some things.

Back
Top Bottom