Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Alpha and Omega: Spira's true history [with Ishu]

Aimee looked over Axle's shoulder and examined the symbols. "Hm..." She examined everything she could, looking at everything until something shifted and began to break. She looked over at Xion, her eyes widening as the door began to open. She recalled what one of the Al Bhed had said to her. 'zned mciibm picyz um dni niehd yw dni weadn...dni niehd yw Mbuhe. Ecbne ert Ylike mnecc syli em yri. Cymi ryd weadn, ayork mollyrih...' ert zi emmoli dned ud zem lierd wyh e mollyrih dybemm dnhyokn...

"Ayo... ayo ehi e mollyrih?" She stared at the boy in awe. The line was rumored to be wiped out- completely gone. How could this have happened? The doors were almost completely open, "Ry! Zi ty ryd gryz zned dnum tyim! Mdyb!" Aimee ran towards Xion, reaching out to pull him away when a bright light radiated from the door, ushering in the beginning of something as the light engulfed them all, and soon the top of the mountain.

Xion could barely hear her words in the midst of everything that was going on. To those around him it was as if he was standing in a void space, and was starring into the depths of what seemed to be an antechamber filled with two tombs of sorts. Then there was nothing as the rumbling and the light enveloping the whole of Mt. Gagazet took his sight and forced him to his knees in a mixture of shock and warmth; it was like a power that he couldn’t control was surging through his body and it was burning…and reacting to the two entities sealed within. “Ugh…ah..!”

“Xion!” Both Axle and Legiaus shouted before their vision too was taken from them momentarily. The light lingered for a minute before dying down, and when all could see before them towered more of the cathedral than they could ever have imagined. It was built into the heart of Mt. Gagazet and each symbol of the mythical faith could be seen glowing, lights flickering around each representation. Axle was the first to respond when he got his sight and rushed towards the fallen Xion and pull him into a concerned embrace, “it’s okay…Xion…it’s fine…”

Legiaus watched the scene and followed, putting a comforting hand on the boy’s shoulder before a dark air emanated from the depths of the temple. Deeper within its lair two red eyes would awaken, as the seals holding the tomb were destroyed the physical body of Omega had finally be given life after millennia of being confined next to the one being it was irrevocably tied to…the faith, Alpha, also known as Ishu. “So…it begins, the test to see whether Spira will live in my image…or in that of those foolish children…the faith that wished to defy me.”

The physical personification of the creature known as Omega took the form of a man, and he waited. Waited for the one who had awakened him…calling out to him surely as his counterpart called out to him to thank him for this chance at bringing about the end. When he joined with his true body and mind, the world would known the end and then his beginning would reign.

Meanwhile, Xion couldn’t stop shaking…couldn’t stop feeling the immense power that awakened and he knew it was his fault. He could feel it being tied to him. “Wh…what am…I…?”

Aimee stood completely still, as if paralyzed, staring into the light as it washed over them. After it faded, her eyes dilated back to normal. She felt herself becoming a bit weaker from the shock. She leaned forward, touching a hand to one of her knees. She witnessed a man come out and listened to what he said. He refered to the faith as children- absurd! Aimee called out to the man, "Zny ehi ayo!?" demanding an answer now that she has seen Xion's condition. "Zned nefi ayo tyri? Zned zucc ayo ty?"

After Omega walked out of his chamber, the insides glowed and hummed. Energy glowed and emanated from inside, prisms and rays of light descended towards the door and thickening, condensing into shapes and soon a solid form. The light began to fade and it left behind a valuable thing. The light finally dimmed, letting all see what it kept inside.

A young woman lay on the ground, wrapped up in a large white sheet of material. Her hair was white as well and was... so long. It was so long that it traveled all the way up into the open door and inside the holding place. It seemed never ending.

Legiaus and Axle took their stances, slowly dragging their friend to back from the mysterious man who made his exit from the ruins. “I’m getting some bad vibes from this guy, everyone hold back.” Legiaus may not have felt the immense dread that Xion felt but he was observant enough to understand this was someone that was not meant to be trifled with. Axle however wished nothing more to decapitate the threat to his surrogate brother’s sanity…at least they both did until they saw the new existence that seemed to form from a prison of light. “What the hell …oh… babe!” Obvious who said that one. “Legiaus get ahole od yourself…Xion…”

Said teen felt a suffocating darkness from the presence before him that was encroaching on his spirit until the reawakened Aeon that would bond with him came to consciousness. It was as if her presence was a protective veil over the soon to be summoner’s sanity, and Omega seemed to pick up on this. The destructive force turned and watched the woman that came to being with a slight sight, holding his hand out as concentrated energy shot forth. Omega knew he couldn’t hurt her…not the way he was now but a greeting between the two powers simply wasn’t civil. “I see you have awakened too, Alpha…is it the boy?”

Her eyes opened and everything around her seemed to be moving, sounds and voices muffled. She felt something, two different feelings. She felt a sense of dread and... hope. She looked up, her eyes finding feet and trailing up to a standing figure. She got up on her hands, soon standing. Her vision began to clear and she saw the attack coming. A tiny flick of light twinkled infront of her, deflecting his attack. Omega A Soft voice filled the air. Her legs were not strong and could barely hold her up.

She continued to look around, catching onto something that felt like a part of her. She saw the boy and exhaled a deep breath. Yes... A light flashed next to her, a lance of energy flying at Omega at an escalated speed, forcing him off of the top of the mountain (sorry if that is a bit god-mody, I can change it if you want me to.) Her stance crumbled, the woman falling to her knees after sending the threat away from the humans before her.

Her body continued to fall, slumping to the ground.

Aimee ran over immediately, turning the girl over and checking her pulse. "Mni'm ecufi." She looked up at the others, "Can he walk?" Aimee was strong but she wouldn't be able to carry another person. They needed to get both of them out of here.

Omega was surprised by the sheer amount of force that she was able to use from awakening just moments before as the lance sent him off the side of the mountain, spiraling to the depths below. The fall would not kill him, the drop would not injure him, but the negative elevation would limit him for some time…just enough time to let them regroup and possibly learn more of the hidden truths of this world. “Hmph, so the boy will be your summoner then…well played, Alpha.” For now Omega would wait…after all he had time…nothing but time.

“ Myto Yesaa fryd zicd rybbahat...fru fyc dryd...fryd tu fa tu fedr drec puo?” Asked the frantic excavation crew, looking around and seeing the state of affairs from the strange man, that boy, and the woman who used energies that were supposed to have been completely rid from the world of Spira. They…were shocked…astonished…and frightened.

“Ev oui duilr res, E'mm gemm oui fana oui cdyht!” Axle immediately came between the Al-Bhed and Xion, his chakram daggers drawn in an X-formation before him as his stance became loose for swift movements. He had no problem spilling blood for his brother’s sake and would have moved in an uncharacteristically hasty motion if it wasn’t for Legiaus’ voice cutting the tension.

“Axle, leave them be and see to Xion…he needs us more than anything.” When he saw that the Al-Bhed was going to make his move he nodded and walked towards the unconscious figure who may have saved their lives. While Aimee couldn’t lift her, Legiaus had the physical strength of a Ronso so to speak, and slung the strange woman over his shoulder. “Let’s take them to the base of the mountain…move it! And if anyone threatens Xion or this girl, you go through the rest of the White Falconz…go it?”

Xion all the while felt his mind go blank, his body shiver with a familiar warmth now that Omega was distant from him. That woman, whoever she was leant him a sense of security and it was almost as if he felt her…felt her judge him, feel him. When he felt Axle’s hand hit his shoulder he tried to collect himself and slowly stood with shaky legs. “I-I-Ican walk Axle…”

“Xion…,” Axle tried to protest but was interrupted by Xion’s head shake and Legiaus’s nod.

“Let him walk, Axle…he’s a man.”

“…Fine. Let’s go.”

After the tension settled, Aimee cut in, giving commands to the Al Bhed, "Dnum ehie ert dnimi biybci picyrk dy dni Syrdilbyheha Wesduyr em yw dnum lylird- kid dnil ecc dy dni pemi cific ert dhermbyhdit dy dni mnub! Ryz!" She then turned to Legiaus, "Zned ty ayo dnurg ayo ehi tyurk! Ayo syoct mifi-" She stopped, hitting her palm on her forehead, "Carry her properly! And stop moving!" She moved his arms to show him to carry her "bridal style" then hurried over to the door. Carefully, she leaned in and gripped the girls hair, pulling gently.

It just... kept coming. Aime pulled and pulled and pulled... and pulled. It was, "Irtcimm..." Strange! "Take her down with Xion. Get them on the ship. "Kid e litus dy dnil em zicc!" She yelled out to an Al bhed and remained where she stood, studying everything and looking inside the doorway without going in. She could only imagine how stupid that would be.

Who were these people? Where did they really come from? Oh, the discoveries she could make.

Axle listened to the words she gave the other Al Bhed and shot her a rather unwelcoming look from behind the hood of his cloak, but said nothing. When the other Al Bhed moved to lead them back down to the ship he stayed especially close toward Xion; never once did he sheathe his weaponry in the event he felt something needed to happen. Legiaus followed after his instruction on the proper way to carry a woman, and shared a look with Axle. This train of even events were going to make things very complicated, and it was going to be even more imperative that the three of them stayed as close as family as they could.

The Al-Bhed would follow Aimee’s orders and lead the White Falconz to their ship. Xion forced himself to his bed while Legiaus placed the unconscious woman beside him in another. There existed nothing but silence until the medic could check on them; however, outside of exhaustion there was nothing that could be physically pin pointed to be wrong…well if you didn’t count the strange reading and energy levels emitted from the two of them. When the medic and other left to receive new orders, Axle glanced toward Legiaus.

“So this confirms that he is a summoner…”

“Yeah, but to think…that something like this would happen…and so soon…it’s almost as if it’s some sick kind of fate,” replied Legiaus.

Meanwhile, Xion seemed to be in his own little world staring at the woman across from him. So many questions that only she could answer…

She looked off to the side, watching the wind blow next to her. She reached her hand out and touched the wind, watching the colors that no one else could see. She exhaled a deep breath and looked over at the boy, her eyes almost completely white but with a distinct faded blue around and in the iris. Your name is Xion. Her lips did not move but her voice was...everywhere. We do not have a lot of time. You need to make a choice. She paused before continuing, Omega has been released. The only person who can stop him is Alpha- and a summoner, as is the way of this world.

Her eyes trailed over his figure, You are not very strong- yet. You have mass potential. It is, afterall, in your blood. She laced her fingers together infront of herself, Only you can decide how this will play out. You may accept this quest and defeat Omega- will all of your summoners abilities intact. Or, you may deny this mission, Omega will take over. He will destroy everything; you, your friends, everyone you know. She stepped forward and her figure faded, then unfaded infront of him.

She lifted one hand up, her palm facing the arm, Take my hand. Accept this mission- your mission and we can wake up. He still had the option to refuse her, and he would still wake up. She simply waited for him to choose.

Hearing her words were like hearing the words of his deepest fears reflected back and personified. Despite his ability he never truly considered himself a strong person; there was simply too much emotional baggage to be stable. There was always something he was afraid of when he saw a reflection of himself, especially when he connected his family tree…but to see that it would have so much devastating potential was shattering to say the least. Omega, whatever it was, was released because of him and whatever this Alpha is…was the only thing that could stop it…along with him.

I don’t really have a choice do I…I could walk away…I could be okay with everything just ending but… His thoughts were interrupted by images of Axle and Legaiaus. Those were his family and friends now; regardless of the blood ties that still remained they were the only ones that mattered. The boy was frightened to say the least, but something about the woman before him made him feel peaceful; her presence alone gave him a small fraction of hope despite knowing the road to hell was before him. Even so he took her hand.

“Please…teach me…to wield the power that can stop him…”

And with that he found himself stirring from the dream like realm where they could communicate to reality. His vision was slightly blurred, he wasn’t sure how long he was out, but it seemed it was long enough for Aimee to return and she seemed to be having a discussion with Axle and Legaius.

The woman smiled, Very well.

Aimee was on her way back when she heard something and turned around. The hair that had been coming endlessly from inside the door changed into fractions of light, cascading down the hair and over the side of the mountain. She ran after it just long enough to see it disappear into the ship. She hurried down the transporter and up into the ship. "Tut ayo mii dni-" She stopped when she saw them both, Xion laying across from a woman well adorned. "Zicc umr'd dned wcemna?" She smiled jokingly before turning to the other two.

"How is he? Did either of them do anything while they were out?" She looked around and found a report laying on the side, waiting for her. She looked it over while talking, "Did either of them say anything? Any movement?"

Axle and Legiaus were sitting around discussing the events that have transpired until Aimee re-entered the ship. Two pairs of eyes turned toward the woman as she spoke to them; each one of them having a similar reflection behind them. Worry, concern, fear, but most importantly the two conscious members of the White Falconz were confused as to what to do from that point. It was Legiaus who spoke to Aimee first.

“Not a single movement nor a single word since we brought them in here,” stated Legiaus. A small sigh fell from his lips as he glanced toward the woman with a raised brow; the only wild card in their group was the woman in fornt of them. “So what did you and the others find about that place?”
Axle kept his eyes on Aimee. Until he was sure there was nothing that would happen to the youngest member of their little family, he was less than forthcoming.

Xion…he…was slowly stirring…slowly coming to the reams of consciousness.

"We still don't know much. They are setting up equipment to scan the area and start processing the atmosphere and materials." She could feel the tension in the room and sighed, closing the report, "Look. I know what I said earlier made you all uncomfortable. It wasn't personal. I don't care about your friend being a summoner." She shrugged, "It is interesting but it is not why I am here." She crossed her arms and faced them, "Besides, the Al Bhed will listen to me. If I claim you as my property- they would rather die than go against my orders. So really- you're all safer if they think you belong to me, or the Faction." She turned back away from them and copied the report, then looked back over and found Xion waking up.

She approached him and knelt down, "Xion, ser ayo nieh li? Nyz ty ayo wiic?"

Axle blinked momentarily before glancing toward Legiaus. He could see the logic behind what she was saying, but at the same time being connected to the Contemporary Faction was one of the most dangerous places for Xion to be connected to. The fact that he was apparently a summoner made things even more complicated and he wasn’t sure if he could trust Aimee; however, so far there was no denying that at least for now they needed to follow through with this. “My apologies for coming off rather difficult…Xion’s well being is paramount to the two of us. So long as he is safe…we’ll follow through, but if it ever changes…”

When Axle glanced towards Legiaus for confirmation, he smiled when the older male nodded. “If something comes up that threatens him we’ll take him out of here and go off the radar,” supplemented Legiaus.

Xion on the other hand was dealing with the vision that seemed hazy. Lights coming into the world until he could hear her voice, fully coming to, and then understanding what was being asked. "E vaam yc ev E'ja paah red po y lrulupu yd vimm cbaat...yht yc ev cusadrehk ec mehkanehk zicd uidceta fyedehk du ujanframs sa, yht mega...drana'c cusadrehk gaabehk sa cyva...E vaam luhvicat...clynat, fryd dra ramm ec kuehk uh, Yesaa?"

"How long have you boys known me? Don't you think you can trust me? At least give me some credit." She ignored the other boys and addressed Xion, "Zi tyr'd gryz aid. Ecc zi gryz um dned ayo ybirit dni tyyh piseomi ayo'hi e mollyrih. Zi ehi cyygurk urdy dni ehie ryz. U el kyurk dy kid om pesg dy dni pemi my ayo mnyoct kid sylwyhdepci." She looked over to the girl, whom was still unconscious, and then to Axle and Legiaus, "Get the ship started. We are going back to the Gullwings now."

Legiaus waved her off and grinned. “It’s not that we don’t trust you…but as you can tell…he’s…a special case…”

Xion took her words in and sighed. There seemed like there was a lot going on that he didn’t quite understand and even more about those strange words…he was a summoner? How could that be? All his life he was nothing more than a techie who could use a sword and fire a gun, and now he needed to stop something…something, and then it hit him. Aquamarine and red-swirled eyes turned to the woman laying at his side as he spoke, more to himself than anyone else. “She said…that something…Omega…would destroy the world…that I had to join with something called Alpha…needed to awaken summoner abilities? But…the Fayth have long been dead haven’t they?”

There seemed to be more question moving through the air than there were answers. Legiaus and Axle simply shared and look between themselves and Aimee, before Legiaus cut the silence. “Well what’s done is done squirt. We’ll let them check the area and see if they can find anything that’ll make sense for us later…get you back the the Gullwings Organization and rest up…for now we just need you to set the coordinates and let’s roll.”

“Xion, whatever happens, you will have Legiaus and I to support you…and it would seems Aimee at least to keep you safe.”
He nodded to his words and sighed, “um Aimee…I’ll set the coordinates for the ship. I have it so that it only activates to my specific bio-algorithm…I can tell you how to bypass it later.”

She smiled at Xion and nodded, "Alright." She moved over to the other girl and began performing her own examinations, "I will stay here with her until we dock. You two should stay with Xion incase anything else happens." She waved them off and took out a contraption, hacking briefly into the communications system and letting her voice echo outside the ship. "Dhermwih ecc urwyhleduyr epyod dnum ehie ert ayoh wurturkm dy dni cietih yw dni Syrdilbyheha Wesduyr, Sut QUF, ert lamicw, ayoh Elpemmetyh. Giib dni Hyrmy mewi ert secl ert hibyhd era snerkim ur dni ehie." She put the device away and looked at the girls jewelry, "Hm, this is very nice."

The Al-Bhed on the other end of the communication’s link responded almost immediately with confirmation to their orders. While Aimee and the White Falconz made their leave they would explore the ruins carefully. Fiends that they had never encountered before would be found in deeper levels, some treasures that seemed to make no sense to them, and eventually after a day or so they would come across the Sphere of Beginning…the most detailed account of what had happened and what could happen.

Meanwhile, Legiaus and Axle smiled at Aimee’s dismissal of the three. It made more sense for Xion to be around them, and they helped him to the bridge where he would input the auto-pilot coordinates back to Luca’s Gullwing Hangar. It would be another four hour trip, but hopefully somewhere in the middle of it…she would awaken. He needed her to clarify some things…

Over the hours they rode on the ship, the mysterious woman never woke up. Aimee continued finding out what she could about her body but didn't find too much. She wired into the communications system and chattered to the boys, "So far she is still sleeping. It seems like she might be in a small coma. She isn't hurt but I can't say anything definite until we get back and I get her properly tested." She cut off from there and wired out, writing down everything so far.

Once they neared the Gullwings, she wirelessly got into the Gullwings system and opened the hangar. They landed in and arms connected out to them to refuel them after steadying the ship. Aimee called out for assistance and a medical team.

A group of people waited outside of the ship for the boys to get off. One of them approached them and requested to take Xion if he felt he needed medical attention.

Two men went up into the ship to Aimee and helped her carry the woman out.

Aimee stopped by the boys, "Well, it is going to take some time but I can get you your results on the mission and everything else. So, what are you going to do?"

When they arrived Xion dismissed the medical team. It wasn’t that he felt he was injured or anything; there was just a heavy feeling linger with him…like something was opened or brought out. “I think I will be fine, but thank-you for the offer.” The other shared a questioning glance before Legiaus took charge; Axle decided to take Xion to go see a Blitzball game for a bit…take his mind off of things that were going on.

Back with Legiaus and Aimee…

“We’ll probably head over to the Pilot League for a little bit and blow some steam. I doubt it will take too long to get everything down knowing you…but if it does we’ll be back in at least a day if we don’t hear from you sooner…but for the record let’s keep this summoner thing outside of the main report until that girl wakes up, okay?” A small grin toyed on his lips as he turned around, waving slightly. “Hopefully I’ll get to see you soon beautiful…you always make a day worth living. Ciao.”

Aimee smiled after Legaius walked away and headed to her working area. She focused mostly on the girl, putting her into a room filled with machines and scanners. The process took hours, the Ambassador sitting behind the main desk of the systems. She sighed and drank some water, then tightly sealed the cap on. What she was finding was phenomenal to say the least. She documented everything while putting notes in on the side.

She opened another window and looked into the screen, scanners flickering over her eyes and pictures popping up all over the place. She saved them all and zoomed in on the images and symbols, making an attempt at translating it. So far, all that was here was how to open the door and what was inside. "Hm..."

Something flashed on another screen and she looked over, "Eh?" She typed away while getting to the source and found, "Ifihadnurk um syct... pod mni um phiednurk!" Baffled, she got up and moved over, opening the containment area and checking the girl for a pulse. The pulse was there and she was still breathing. "Mdherki." She closed it up and went back to her desk.

Meanwhile with Axle and Xion, they were sitting in Luca stadium watching a rather promising game of blitz ball. The older rogue glanced towards the shaken youth, a neutral expression written along his face but not in the depths of blue that were his eyes. It was almost like living out a flashback when they had first become a team and he took Xion to a game such as this to clear his mind. “You’re not a monster you, Xion.” The words were so sudden, but they seemed to be rightfully on point.

Xion for his part was surprised that Axle could seem to pick up on his train of thought so easily, but sighed. There was no point trying to hide it if he was found out. “I…know…but I can’t help but feel as if I’ll become one. I mean…what if I screwed up too bad Axle? What if the world hates me after this…what if I did something that could have ended it just because I’m alive?” He was worried and rightly so. Half Al-Bhed and Half Guado…he was related to the leader of the Radical Faction and …he was completely ignorant to his ancestry as far as being a summoner. To this Axle simply thwapped him over the head, “watch the game…you have us.”

It was such a simple statement but it said enough. When the game was over and the pair were exiting from the stadium they came across Legiaus who split a grin. “Hey guys, how about we hit the Pilot League and let out some steam in one of the MW competitions? I bet we’re all a bit angsty and need some relief, and it’ll be a while before my sweet little rose gets back to us…so…”

Xion and Axle shared a look between one another then glanced toward Legiaus. He may act like an idiot, but man did he know how to make you feel better. “Sure!” Without another word they’d wait for the Gull Wings to refuel their ship, and would then proceed to the Pilot League afterward to pass some time until Aimee was done gathering information about what was going on.

Their ship was fulled refueled and ready to go once they got to it.

___​

Meanwhile, at the Pilot League.

"Nia, zned'm ob?" a woman entered one of the hangout rooms, similar to a bar, in the Pilot League's civilian region. One of the other Pilots greeted her with a wave and tossed her a can. She caught it and sat down, crossing her legs.

"Ryd losn- zi zihi kyurk dy zedsn myli elediohm togi ud yod."

She scoffed, "Zna pydnih? Ryri yw dnil legi ud weh iryokn dy pi zyhdn eradnurk."

The man laughed, "Yrca piseomi ayo dieh ob dniuh ixoublird znir dnia sneccirki ayo ert dnia kufi ob."

She shrugged, "Uw dnia ehir'd kyurk dy bod ifihadnurk urdy ud- dnia mnyoct ryd sneccirki li."

He frowned, "Ayo vomd degi dyy lera humgm."

"Umr'd dned behd yw dni lyddy yw dni Bucyd Ciekoi?"

The man sighed and drank up, turning his gaze to the screen to watch two pilots man their MWs against each other.

The trip to the Pilot League Headquarters would take no more than an hour and a half for them using the White Falcon, and when they arrived they couldn’t help but enjoy the view. The Pilot League, unlike many of the other leagues out there, focused on enjoying life to the fullest in every aspect…from luxury to even the most simplest of things and it was apparent in the headquarters. The main building towered in an almost fort like nature combining machina technologies purchased and found, as well as being a melting pot for all races to come and take a liking to the reckless thrills one could find. Anything from MW competitions, blitz ball, street fights, courtesans and hosts for a night, gambling, and even just regular family entertainment could be found depending on what quarter you visited. When they landed a small grin plastered itself on their faces as they made their way to the civilian registration room for MW combat.

Per usual Legiaus took the lead followed by Xion and Axle bringing up the rear. Some people knew them for their Sphere Hunting contributions, but not many had seen them in an actual MW competition…usually it would be Axle or Xion piloting. Legiaus rarely enjoyed the sport as much as those with Al-Bhed in their blood. “Registration for the White Falconz. Members Axle or Xion for any type of competition you got, we don’t care who it is, throw ‘em at us…we need a good release,” and without another word their leader flashed the registration cards and gil fee.

“Just whoever it is, let ‘em pick who they duck it out between my two buddies here.”

"Ty ayo dnurg ayo zucc sylbidi dytea?"

"U tyr'd gryz. U el zeudurk wyh e secc."

"Zned? syli yr-ayoh pcyyt um nyddih dner era wukndih U nefi ifih miir!"

"Ty ryd khyfic, ayo gryz U ty ryd cugi dned."

"U zem ryd khyficurk! Dsn, U vomd nefir'd miir ayo sylbidi cedica."

"Ry yri nem urdihimdit li. U ser yrca volb yod ert tumlilpih my lera orudm piwyhi U kid pyhit."

The man nodded, "U koimm."

"Cid'm vomd zedsn dnum ert nybi mylidnurk kyyt nebbirm, echuknd?"

He nodded and gulped down some of his drink, popping his feet up on a foot rest.

Back
Top Bottom