Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rivals for Jugger

Jenna kept her eyes on the amulet for a long time, she was speechless and knew that one day it would be the only thing she had to remember him by. A tear came to her eyes giving him a smile she kissed him lightly in thanks, "I'll keep it safe," she assured him.

Smiling, he held her close as he too let some tears fall silently as he held her close. "I'll always remember you Jenna...even in death...but please...when I die...move on, do not be lonely because of my death...You're still young..."

"And so are you...so don't act like your dying today," she pushed him showing that she was angry with his attitude about the whole thing. He was still living and she wanted him to be happy while alive. "What is it that you've wanted to do before...well that?"

"I wanted you to get so angry during this week that you'd start hitting me. I've never experienced a wrath of a woman before, I bet it'd be funny." He said teasing her.

"Oh it's no laughing matter Nathan," moving closer to him her body in a threatening stance. "When the wrath of a woman comes down on you, it's a nightmare that you wish you could wake from, so I would watch the laughter," she warned him.

Smirking, seeing as how he got her slightly pissed, he'd feed the fuel. "Meh...women are too weak. I hear the wrath of a woman is supposed to be painful but I bet its like getting bitten by a mosquito...it just keeps itching at you the whole time it goes on."

Hearing his words Jenna shook her head, keeping her gaze low casting a dark shadow over her eyes while she broke into a smirk. Looking up slowly she merely gave a nod. "Remember Nathan you asked for this," without another thought on the matter she slapped him dead in the face, brushing off her hand she moved away leaving him behind.

Not expecting the slap, he fell over on the ground as he rubbed his cheek while he watched her walk off. Chuckling, he got up and followed after her. "Damn, felt like a fly ran into my face!"

"For a fly you sure the hell fell hard enough," looking to him Jenna smiled at him. Letting her body start to gather up random things lying around her house so her mother wouldn't have to do it. "I know what your doing, your trying to get me to beat you up but I'm a lover...not a fighter," she smirked.

"A horrible lover at that." He said tempting her sexual skills. He wanted to see what she would do to him...oh how he loved this game. Sitting on the couch, he lay his legs on the table in front of him in the living room as he watched TV.

Jenna snapped back around, how dare he mention anything to do with her sex, she had trusted him to be her first and now he was doing this to her. Storming over to him she shoved his legs off the table, gripping his shirt she brought him to her face, her other hand gripping tightly to his groin. "I didn't see you complaining when you started to cry about cumming inside me. Or did little Nathan forget about that," she growled at him.

Knowing he brought this upon himself, he did not get angry, though he winced in pain at her grabbing at his groin. "I...I wasn't worried...for you or I......I was worried for the baby...!!" He said to her with small panick. One wrong move and she'd probably rip his dick off.

"Why would you be worried for the baby?" she asked angrily, she was only growing more pissed at him, trying to change the subject was so like Nathan that it almost made her sick.

"The child...would live without a father...and he or she would only live...until the age of 18 before dying by the same disease I have..." He said as he removed himself from her grasp. Sitting down, he couldn't look at her. He felt horrible for what he'd said...he'd gone overboard once more to drive her to a point she'd be pissed beyond reason. It happened before, long before the event of her telling his mom and causing him to stay at her place for a week.

Looking to him she took a second to calm herself, she was mad but it hadn't been as bad as the time he had embarrassed her so badly in school. Settling on the coffee table she gave a sigh, "Yes, it would grow up without a father, but...it could have my genes to meaning that it might not get your disease," she stated simply, running her hands through her hair.

Nathan sighed. "The risk is still too far for me to want to try and take...I don't think it would be fair to bring a child in the world and not know if they'd die because the symptoms, as told by the doctor, don't show up until you're sixteen...how would you think our son or daughter would feel to know they would only have two more years to live...? Even if they don't get it...they'll never know their true father."

"I would tell them about you, everything about you........it doesn't matter anyway its not like we wanted a baby anyway. I know I was never going to have your child regardless of your disease or not," Jenna knew she was being cruel to him, but she wanted to get off the subject of his death, she didn't want to think about the man she had confessed to loving dying on her, she wasn't ready for that and she wouldn't be ready for it anytime soon.

Nathan sighed, taking what she said the wrong way. "Alright. Well...glad thats out the way...I'm going for a walk." It was pouring still outside even if Jenna didn't get home until an hour or so ago. He began to make for the door.

"No your not!" She shouted at him running in front of him and blocking the door. "Nathan it's pouring outside and I refuse for you to go out there just because you don't like what I said. Now I suggest you go sit back down, if you really need to get wet than go take a bath," she was being stern, she didn't want him out there getting sick and she wouldn't let him by.

"Who said I was going out there because I didn't like what you said...I just want to take a walk is all...now move aside so I can leave." He said glaring at her. Even he was now growing angry in this moment, something he said he wouldn't do as he was the one to cause it.

"Your not going outside..it's pouring outside and you'll get sick!" Jenna stood firm, she was stubborn something Nathan knew and was surly to expect this from her. She wasn't going to give up on this without a fight.

"Yeah...like I need to get any sicker than I am now." He said glaring at her before turning around. "What I'm sick of is YOU!" He said before going upstairs into his room.

"The feelings mutual!" she shouted after him, letting her body remain solid on the door until she heard his door shut, letting her body slid down the door she rest her head on the wood, her knees tucked up to her body. "He's so.....ugh," her eyes closing to calm for a minute.

Laying in the bed, he began to start fuming as he looked to the ceiling. "God...I tell her I love her, we play a little game, she takes one little thing overboard and BAM...this week's ruined for me." He said grumbling as he turned over in his bed, looking at his partially empty suitcase. "Maybe I should just leave."

"Of all the people I could have loved it had to be the one dying, the one person that I grew up with and have spent more time with and he has to go, it's....it's just not fair," she spoke to herself, thinking out loud for once since Nathan had gotten here, she knew that this was there thing, but she did wish they didn't fight so much.

Back
Top Bottom