Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rivals for Jugger

"Don't worry about it...alright? I'll be out of your hair by next year, no need to worry about things." He said as he stood up and began to head for his room. "Dammit...why can't I tell her..." He mumbled to himself as he walked on.

Jenna watched him go, trying to figure out what he meant by what he said. She thought that maybe it had to do with the fact that he would be going home soon, but the way he had said it lead her to believe something else was wrong. Moving down the stairs she started dinner, deciding that she would bring it up when they ate. "Nathan dinner will be done soon!"

He remained silent as he stayed upstairs. Ever since that game...everything's just taken a downhill turn for him...he couldn't risk a baby with Jenna, not because he wasn't ready to be a father...he would be more than happy to be her baby's father...but he didn't want to bring a child in the world that would only live to be around 18 before dying. Eventually, he came downstairs and sat at the table as he waited for dinner.

Setting the plates down she took her seat next to him, her eyes moving to him for a moment, her fork picking at her food before she sighed. "Nathan what's wrong? And I want the truth?" she demanded, looking to him with a calm face wanting to know what had gotten the man down so quickly. "Are you still mad at me for the game yesterday? I didn't mean to make you upset and I'm sorry about it," she pried at him.

Knowing there was no point in hiding it, he sighed and looked at her with a stern loo. "I'm going to die in a year. I've been diagnosed with a disease that'll kill me soon."

Jenna didn't know what to say, her fork falling from her hand she looked at her long time rival and newly found friend. "What do you mean dead? What disease?" she asked. Her eyes searching for the answer on the white table cloth, not being able to believe that he was telling the truth.

"Look...I don't know, they've never seen anything like it...but how its affecting my body, I'm going to die within the year...thats why I haven't gone to school lately."

Jenna let her eyes stare down, her mind wrapped in terrible thoughts of seeing him getting sicker and sicker until he would one day not be around her. Looking away she settled herself, she didn't want to see him die but she knew that she could do nothing more than make him comfortable. "If that's the case than I'll make sure this year is your best year," she gave a nod.

Nathan sighed. "A year is at most I have...I could drop at any moment now...thank you though...sexfriend." He sighed as he stood up and left for his room...his whole plan had gone to ruin once she reminded him of the doctor visit by having him nearly impregnate her.

Jenna watched him sulk away, her eyes low on her food she mindlessly poked at the remains of what she had on her plate. She had never felt so bad for something that she had no control over, and what was worse was that there was no way that she could help him either. Finishing up her food she set to washing the dishes, her mind lost in thought about him and what she should do.

Sighing, Nathan gets up to hug her from behind dearly. "Well sexfriend...until then...let me show my appreciation for all you've done by...pleasuring you when you want it until I drop."

"That's not fair...I was going to say the same for you Nathan," she smiled turning to look at him calmly, her eyes for the first time showing more than concern. "Believe me Nathan, I don't...I don't want you to die," Jenna's words showed her sincerity.

"I don't want to die either...but its inevitable...until then, let me rock your world sexfriend..." He placed his lips onto hers as he hugged her close, not even attempting to reach for her soft ass or pull out his cock for her to tease.

Jenna didn't say another word only kissed him back and for the first time in her life since knowing this man she didn't feel a challenge or competition. Only the simply feeling of him being there and kissing her right into his body, her arms moving to pull him closer holding him in place.

Jenna couldn't help but break the kiss looking to him with surprise on her face, her eyes large with shock and confusion. "What did you say?" she looked to him to make sure that she had heard right.

"I said...I love you." He held her close, eyes looking dearly into hers. "For so long...I've always loved you...just calling you a sexfriend has pained me as I wanted our sex to be more than just sex..."

Jenna found her heart beating for him, she never had expected to hear Nathan whisper such words to her, and now that he had she was a little nervous for it. Could they go past their constant bickering and get along for such a thing to happen, she could only hope. "Nathan...it can be if we make it that way," her eyes skimming his.

"Then we will make it that way...but please...promise me one thing...things don't change between us...I want us to still argue and hate eachother...it adds excitement to my life..." He leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Plus...Hate Sex is good sex..."

Jenna gave a laugh, leave to Nathan to want the good and bad, turning to him she smiled. "I don't know if I can hate you Nathan, but I sure as hell can get pissed off at you," she smiled, turning on her heels to face him letting her butt rest against the sink. "When would you like to start this love, hate thing we're going to have?"

"Now." He said as he moved over and pressed himself against her, his lips on hers as his hands held her head in a loving manner as he kissed her passionately.

She struggled at first, not really knowing what she should do in return to Nathan, she had never approached him with love before so the simple act of a kiss was harder than she would have liked. Kissing him slowly, she moved her hands up his chest to settle around his head holding him there, returning his passion.

Continuing to kiss her, his tongue began to slip past her lips...he did not do anything more, he did not even attempt to head straight for sex...no...he just wanted to feel her love for once without having sex...

She was smitten by his gentle touch, his lips tasting sweeter to her than they had before, letting him in her mouth she swirled her tongue with his. Enjoying the kiss that would seem to last forever, parting from him she kept her hands together, looking into his eyes she gave a truly happy smile. "I love you Nathan, and always will,"

Nathan smiled and nodded. "I love you too Jenna...I always will...I'll always be here with you...I promise." He reached into his pocket and pulled out an amulet. "Its my lucky charm...I want you to have it." He smiled as he placed it over her head and around her neck.

Back
Top Bottom