Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bounty Hunter's Conundrum (BlisteredBlood x Candira)

Grinning, she let him continue to touch her, enjoying the way she felt so warm with him there--inside and out. His curiosity was sated for the moment, but she could tell he wanted to know more about her--even without him admitting it. So she just smiled and leaned up to kiss him softly. "I think I've learned enough for now." She smiled at him and hugged him close to her for a moment, just enjoying the way he felt in her arms. She didn't mind staying snuggled up like this--she rather liked it actually. In fact, she could see herself wanting to stay here all day tomorrow if she was lucky enough to stay in bed with him.

After a long moment she pulled him close again and kissed him softly, enjoying the taste and the smell of him. She wondered if he wanted her again or if he simply wanted to cuddle with her. She'd be fine with either. Kelly was so relaxed, she thought she might fall asleep right then and there.

"I figured you would. At least for the time being, of course. Besides, we can always play another round of Q's and A's later on." Dante answered Kelly with a bit of a chuckle now after watching her lean up and give him a kiss then hugged him close to her form. Well, he figured out another thing about this woman. Apparently, she was also a cuddler. Dante didn't mind it. After all, it was all the proof he needed to let him know that he was appreciated around her.

To tell the truth, when he looked into those eyes of hers once more, Dante couldn't help but gaze into those eyes of hers. She honestly looked so at peace with herself that Dante was honestly afraid of the fact that if he ever moved a single inch, he feared that he would break the mood or disturb her in some sort of fashion. That was the problem, however. Dante didn't want to move an inch. Not for anyone or anything save for where he was right here. To be even more truthful, he honestly didn't know whether or not if he wanted her again or to just cuddle in with her. To be fair, he did. But at the same time, he also took notice of the sleepy look in her eyes. Maybe if he gave her another one of those mindblowing orgasms through the use of his tongue...

Nah, Dante thought with a slight shake of his head. It would be a crying shame if he did that. That would've meant he had to move away from the feel of their bodies pressed towards the other. But still, just watching her all curled up and on the verge of that release like she was a few nights ago was just an exhilaration to see firsthand that he so wanted to see it happen again. But not now, of course. Maybe he could catch her off guard in a way she wouldn't suspect. As soon as Dante got that idea in his head, he smiled to himself as he then placed a kiss onto her lips once more, one that was slightly longer than her previous two and held it there for a little while longer, just enjoying the taste of those wine-tasting lips of hers while one hand drifted down towards her side, caressing it gently as he held the kiss in.

Well, if he was going to keep himself right where he was, she was going to keep touching him and holding him. He didn't seem to want to stop touching her, and it seemed a crying shame to not return the affection in some way. Besides--she never got to do this kind of thing. Cuddling with him was fantastic. She stayed right where she was, kissing him back as he held her to him and ran his hand down her side.

Sighing happily, she held the kiss and closed her eyes, just savoring the moment. Eventually she'd have to move away from him, but that part wouldn't come for a little while and until then she was free to savor the taste of his lips and the feel of his tempting mouth over hers. Later on she'd tell him just how tempting all of him was, but she wanted the moment to just lead into whatever it turned out to be.

Just by the way she held him and kissed him in kind did Dante began to figure out that Kelly had never in her life had she ever done this sort of thing, which was just cuddling close to the other. So who was he to stop her from wanting to do so? Besides, it had been some time since Dante ever did this and now that he could, he was damn sure going to enjoy this. On top of all that, the touch and feel of her body being this close to his own without any sexual contact behind it was just... Oh how could one even describe it? To tell the truth, there was no way. It was honestly that pleasant.

After some time passed into the kiss, Dante eventually took his lips back from her own for the moment due to the fact that perhaps he should let her breathe as well, panting slightly once he had finally pulled back with a smile on his face and also while continuing to rub at her side still.

She smiled and panted slightly as he pulled away. She was slightly dazed and very happy to just be there in his arms. Her fingers ran through his rusty hair, loving the fact that he let her. She let him rub her sides and just relaxed. If she were any more relaxed, she would fall asleep. "So now that you have me all to yourself and you've decided you don't want to share, what do you want to do?"

"You know, this brings up a very interesting thought. I could do so much with you right here and now, it isn't even funny. I could make you orgasm so hard that you'll pass out, but that wouldn't seem fair to someone who looks so relaxed. My other option however is to rub you down just as I'm doing right now until you eventually fall asleep." Dante answered Kelly as soon as his breath relaxed enough for him to speak while his hand continued to trail up and down her side ever so gingerly. "So, with that said, what is it that you would like?" He then asked her with a gentle smile afterward.

His continued touches soothed her as he made her two tantalizing offers. Both made her want him. She kissed him softly and rubbed his back. "Hmmm, that is an excellent question...both options sound amazing. I would love to do both. But you're right about me being relaxed, and it seems like sleeping would be better for now. That way I could save my strength and you can too. But I want to help you go to sleep too," she said. "What can I do to help you?"

"To tell you the truth," Dante answered with a smile on his face. "I'm certain there's a lot that you can do. So with that being said, I could let you surprise me however you feel like it." He added as he soon rested his hand on her side for just a moment down at her hip where only his fingers were used to caress it this time all while keeping his eyes on her after he spoke.

"Hmmm, well of the two of us, you give the best back rub. I'm alright, but I doubt that I could put you to sleep," she said with a grin. "I could dance, but that would require moving and getting away from you, and I'm in no hurry to do either of those things. A similar problem comes with making you food, so that's out..." she teased, feigning deep thought as her hands ran up and down his body, cherishing every feature he had.

"I suppose I could try to sing something for you, if you wanted. Otherwise, I'm afraid you'll have to guide me a little."

"Yeah, you do have a point. But the offer of a back rub from you is a little tempting." Dante answered with a smile on his face s he continued to gaze down to Kelly before moving his hand up from her hip then gently placed it on top of her head, lightly raking his fingers through her hair for a moment in thought. After that, he gave out a chuckle prior to grinning to her a bit.

"Alright, I suppose I'll show you a little bit of mercy this time around and let you get up. While it is just as tempting to keep you pinned under me and all that, you do need to stretch out your pretty figure." He added with that same cheeky grin.

She smiled and stole a kiss from him, grinning as he teased her. "Yes, stretching is good," she said, propping herself up a little on her elbows. "But I do enjoy being pinned once in awhile if you ever feel like pinning someone again." Kelly chuckled and reached up to mess up his hair one more time. "Okay. Up you go, and I will rub your back and sing you a song. And hopefully, you will relax soo much that you're ready to fall asleep, like me."

"Is that so? I'll have to keep that in mind for next time around." Dante answered with a bit of a snicker prior to grinning at Kelly for a moment when he then slowly moved around so that he was now sitting up beside her. "But since I'm a nice guy, I figured I might as well bend my own rules for just this once. At least up until I feel like pinning you down or against the wall again, anyway." He added with the same grin, despite it had a rather noticeable intention behind it.

She kissed his lips softly and smiled at him. "I'm glad you broke your rules for me." She smiled and sat up next to him, leaning into him. Her hands came up to his shoulders and she kissed his neck softly. She began rubbing his shoulders and back softly. "Such a nice guy...I'll have to find a way to reward you for that."

After her kiss, Dante smiled to Kelly as he watched her sit up then leaned into him prior to feeling her hands settle onto his shoulders. When he felt her kiss at his neck once more, Dante leaned his head back a bit to let her get at more of his neck if she so wished before feeling those hands of hers rub at his shoulders and back. When he heard her mention a reward for his actions, a bit of a smirk was on his face for the most part before he eventually looked over to her with one eye open temporarily. "Hmm... I wonder what it might be. I'm certain you'll figure out something." He answered in a playful tone of voice.

"I'll figure it out," she said with a smile. She went back to kissing his neck and gently rubbed his back, enjoying him. "Mmm, doing okay?" She wanted to make sure he felt good. Not too hard or too soft--but just right. He'd done such a fine job of relaxing her, she wanted to make sure she returned the favor.

"Of course you will." Dante answered with a smile in return as he kept his head held back for her kisses. In all honesty, the touch of her hands, the feel of her body and everything in between it all was just perfect. If he were to die tonight, this was probably the best way for him to go, figuratively speaking of course. Laying here in the arms of the woman he would gladly take a bullet for, possibly even seduced to death.

When her question came up, Dante smiled once more before glancing to her once more. "More than that. I feel great." He answered.

Kelly smiled and nipped playfully at his neck, nibbling his ear just a bit. "I'm glad to hear that. Tell me anything you want..." she said with a grin, rubbing his back gently.

Ah, the nibbling on his neck, Dante thought as he felt those teeth of Kelly's on his neck then at his ear with a smile for a moment prior to turning his head to the side then glanced at her. "...You know what I want more than anything, Kelly?" He asked in a quiet tone of voice. But instead of just letting her answer the question for her, he slowly turned around to then aim a kiss at her cheek.

"You." He added in that same tone of voice, never letting it go any higher or lower in volume.

She hadn't really expected him to say something like that to her. She blushed and stopped what she was doing for just a moment, smiling as she continued. "You really mean that, don't you?" Kelly leaned in and gave him a kiss on the lips, flattered to know that it wasn't just her wanting him--it was a two-way street. She smiled and broke the kiss before she went back to rubbing his shoulders.

A smile came to Dante slowly as he watched her reaction to his words before he felt those lips of her touch his own once more. And in that moment, Dante knew full well of what he meant when he said those things to her. If there was any other motivation as to why he said it, you would be hard pressed to find it simply because he would refuse to explain it.

Right after her question, Dante nodded his head once and only once before he felt those hands of hers on his shoulders and back once again, emitting a contented sigh towards her as he felt the tingles of relaxation wash over him ever so soothingly. It was the same feeling one would get if someone were to lie down on the beach right on the shoreline, letting the gentle waves of water roll around them. After he nodded, he smiled still as he then looked over his shoulder prior to speaking. "More than you know." He answered in that same quiet tone of voice.

She stopped what she was doing for a moment and leaned against him, her head resting on his shoulder. "You're so sweet..." She smiled and squeezed his arms, still leaning against him. "If it makes you feel any better, I feel the same way about you." She grinned and kissed his neck once more before she went back to work.

"I try to be sometimes," Dante answered with a bit of a sigh in his voice mainly due to the fact that it was true. "But knowing you said it makes me feel better, y'know?" He asked before glancing over his shoulder once more as he watched her head lay on his shoulder followed by a squeeze of his arms. Then when she told him how she felt about him, Dante smiled a little more in response, giving her a little chuckle for a moment. So it seemed she did feel the same thing he did, Dante then thought to himself.

"...I'm glad for that." He eventually answered.

She smiled at him and kissed his lips softly. "I'm glad, too." She smiled and hugged him before gently pushing him back to the bed. She kissed his lips deeply and rubbed his shoulders and chest gently. The movements were passionate, but gentle. He could stop her any time he wanted.

After her next kiss followed by a subsequent hug, Dante would soon find himself being gently pushed back down onto the bed where he would once again receive another kiss from Kelly where he would once again feel her hands on his shoulders and chest this time around. Though to be frank, he had no intentions of stopping her. Rather, he welcomed those gentle touches from her. As a matter of fact, Dante's hands had reached up for her sides where he would place both palms on easily then began to caress them ever so gently as he let the kiss continue on.

She groaned softly and kissed him deeply, slipping her tongue into his mouth as she massaged his chest and stomach softly. She was starting to think she'd rather tire him out instead of lull him to sleep. Kelly ran her hands up and down his body, leaning into him, her soft breasts pressing against him.

Back
Top Bottom