Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bounty Hunter's Conundrum (BlisteredBlood x Candira)

"What kind of woman sparks my interest, eh?" Dante asked as he felt Kelly rubbing at his shoulders then glanced off to the side for a moment. "Well, I suppose someone with an interesting personality, a cute smile, can take a joke or two and isn't afraid to throw one right back for one thing. For another thing, she can have a rather killer look about them - sorta like you, for example." He explained then tossed her a quick wink.

She smiled and listened to him, chuckling as he winked at her. "Well, I can't argue with that," she said, still rubbing his shoulders. "Ohh, So I'm the kind of girl? Lucky me, huh?" she said with a grin. "Or is it lucky you?" she teased.

"Depends largely on your outlook which in this case, is very good." Dante answered her with a playful smirk aimed at her as he felt her hands rubbing at his shoulders still. "And in this instance, I'd say the both of us are pretty lucky at this juncture." He added with a bit of a grin.

She smiled as he smirked at her. She had to agree with him though, they were both lucky. So lucky, in fact, that she wasn't sure if they were in for more happiness or not. But she decided to focus on the now. "I would agree with that assessment. I mean look at me," she teased. That said, she leaned down and kissed his head. "Mmm, well it's your turn."

"Well, I can't argue against that." Dante answered as he looked over Kelly's amicable features once more with a bit of a devious grin on his face before looking up to her once more with that same grin. "Besides, I like what I see and can't get enough of it." He added teasingly prior leaning in a bit and placed a playful kiss on her lips.

"Hmm. Next question..." Dante mused after he took his lips back from hers then thought about it. During this time, he would once again bring up one arm and set his elbow down on one of those large breasts of hers before setting his chin in the palm of his hand. During this, he would then move his unoccupied hand up and with his pointer finger, traced a long, slow line from the center of her neck on down to the point where her cleavage began then slid it back up to about under her chin and held it there for a moment.

"How about this one. You mentioned three fantasies of yours, but you also said you have several others. Care to clue me in on what they might be?" He asked as that little grin of his grew a bit more.

((Just a quick warning, even for someone with a bigger chest, elbow that's actually supporting weight will hurt.))

She kissed him back as he offered one up to her. It was so nice to know that he liked her enough to say he couldn't get enough...and he kept demonstrating it. She grinned, knowing that he liked the way she looked and her personality. It was fun to be with him. And she didn't mind answering his questions. She did, however, mind his elbow in her breast. "Ahh... I'll tell you if you move your elbow, dear. That actually hurts a little," she said with a smile.

Once the offending elbow was gone, she sighed in thought. "Hmmm... well, I've got one about walking in the rain and going somewhere for shelter--making out mostly, which leads into sex in a laundry room. Weird, right? And then, like most women, I have one about a cowboy--it's a guilty pleasure, what can I say? I think it's the hat, really. And the confidence. But you're better than any cowboy I'll ever meet," she teased a little. "Ugh, and now I can't think of anymore. One day I shall make a list and the dirtiest romance novel in the world will be written based upon it."

(I gotcha.)

A smile was offered back to her once he felt Kelly's lips on his own once more. "Yeah, you got a point there, kid." Dante answered before taking notice of the slight pain that his elbow was giving her. "Oops. Sorry about that." He answered before taking his elbow off then settled his arm on the side of her frame. After that, he then leaned down and gave the breast he was leaning on a gentle kiss before looking up to her with the same smile on his face. "There. That any better for ya?" He asked with a chuckle before listening on some more of her little fantasies.

After she was finished speaking, Dante smiled a little more at her tease, laughing lightly at it. "Heh. I'm certain it'll be a best seller within the first day. I can already imagine it." He answered with another chuckle before his expression became a little more thoughtful. "Well, I'm certain you got another for me. So I guess that means you're up." He concluded.

She smiled as he called her "kid," wondering how she fit that title in any sense of the word. No big deal. The kiss he offered to make up for the elbow made her grin. "Mmm, it certainly is," she answered, watching him with mischief in her eyes. She smiled as he played along with her little joke. Naturally, she was glad that he played along with her, since he really didn't have to. She smiled as he told her to ask another question.

"Alright. So I know you don't have many fantasies because you're so deprived...but were you always so busy? Did you always work so hard?" She asked reaching down to smooth out the hair she kept messing up.

Dante took notice of that little mischievous gleam in her eyes, looking at her with the same look on his face as he then placed his hand on that large mound of flesh he previously kissed before beginning to lightly trail a fingernail around the nipple of it nice and slowly. Oh, how he enjoyed this little banter exchanged between the two of them. He could do this all day and all night if he wanted to. Unfortunately, he also knew there would have to come a break at some point in all of this. You know. Letting her up, use the bathroom, go eat, that sorta thing. But that look she gave him... My, my, my, Dante thought. If he didn't know any better, he was almost dead certain that she had something rather wicked up her sleeve.

Despite her question was more in the form of a tease, Dante only shrugged a shoulder slightly before he smiled at her naturally now. "When you put it like that, you make it sound as though I was sheltered." He answered before his expression became a little more thoughtful. "To tell the honest truth, I wasn't at first. Before I was a bounty hunter, I did have a girlfriend. Unfortunately, we eventually had a rather rocky falling out when I found out that she was sleeping with another man. After that whole mess, I swore to myself I'd never be locked up in that kind of situation ever again, so I basically had to force myself to never again be inhibited by any emotions." He explained, trailing deep into thought now before looking over to her once more.

"And yet, here I am. Laying on top of a naked woman whom I'd rather kill for rather than do my job." Dante mused before smiling down to her. "As for the work, I had to. Besides, I gotta get paid somehow. And to be honest, flipping burgers at a restaurant wasn't the way to go. No. I had to aim for bigger fish. And well, here I am as you see me now." He added.

Kelly loved the way he touched her. She was finding out that she liked a lot of things about Dante, but when he touched her... he had a tendency to set off all those little nerve endings that made her light up. She grinned as he smiled again. Her hands continued to play in his hair, listening to every word, wanting to find out as much as she could about him.

"You seem pretty uninhibited to me," she teased. "But I have a feeling it was more than just her sleeping with another man to make you want to ignore your emotions." Still, she wouldn't push him more than she already had with that statement.

She blushed softly as he told her he'd rather kill for her than take her in. No one had ever said anything like that to her before, and she loved it. Loved him for saying it. Or maybe she just loved him. She hoped that wasn't the case because she was setting herself up for disappointment. She nodded as he told her about the work he'd chosen and why and then leaned down to kiss him. "Well, I can't really be mad at you for choosing to aim for bigger fish--after all, that means I get you laying on top of me," she said with a little grin.

"All right, Dante. Got one for me?"

For the most part, Dante nodded his head slowly as he continued to feel Kelly's fingers play around with his hair while his expression didn't change much from his gentle smile. More or less, it seemed as though the smile seemed to fade a tad as he began to think about her words for a little while longer before he spoke. "You're right about that. That was only one of the many reasons. Unfortunately, I don't really feel all that up to explaining it." He answered before giving out a bit of a sigh prior to smiling at her gently once more.

"Yep. I guess I can thank my lucky rabbit's foot if I ever had one in the first place." Dante then joked after listening to her tease before letting out a small chuckle as he then brought his hands up from her breasts before placing them on her face as he thought about what question to ask her, but couldn't seem to think of one right off the bat. "Ah hell, I can't think of one after that one doozy of a question. So how about you go ahead?" He answered.

She blinked as his hands left her breasts and moved to her face. "Aww, I'm sorry," she said with a chuckle. "I didn't mean to ruin the mood." Kelly smiled and nuzzled into one of his hands, on of hers coming up to touch the hand. She thought about it for a minute and looked up at him, wondering if he was upset or if he just couldn't think of a good question. She hoped it was that latter of the two.

"Hmmm, I think I want to ask something simple again," she said with a smile, turning her face to kiss his hand and look up at him. "What is your favorite color?"

"Nah. You didn't upset anything. It's just been a while since I ever spoke about anything of that sort." Dante answered her in a straightforward tone of voice then smiled to her once more as he watched her nuzzle into one of his hands then kiss it prior to listening to her answer a simple question of him. When it came, Dante chuckled a bit before he spoke.

"Navy blue and hunter green." He answered simply.

"Hmmm, soothing colors. Earth, sea, and sky...the color of genius and the color of serenity," she named off, saying all the things that came to mind right away. "I can see why you like those colors," she said, squeezing his hand just a little. "If you haven't thought of another question: what's your favorite season?" She asked watching him.

"Hmm..." Dante mused aloud as he heard the descriptions of the colors she named off. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were a painter at some point. Is this a fair assumption?" He asked with an arch of an eyebrow before he heard her next question in regards to what was his favorite season. A little bit of thought went into this one, but it was fairly simple enough as he gently smoothed his thumbs over her cheeks.

"I'm usually a late Autumn to early Winter type of person." He answered with a little shrug of his shoulders. "I mean Spring and Summer is nice and all, but I feel as though there's a bit more poetry to see in around late October to early December."

She chuckled. "Well, I do like art--painting in particular, but I'm not terribly good at it. I'm not horrible, but I won't be in any galleries any time soon." Even if she had time to hone her skills, she sort of doubted that she'd be setting up any showings. She smiled as he ran his thumbs over her cheeks. He had just the right touch when it came to her--always had, really. She watched him, calm as could be. "I love the colors in autumn--the crisp air. It tends to be my favorite too, but since my favorite holiday is in winter, I waffle between the two," she said, smiling softly.

"So I'll count the artist question," she said with a grin, but I asked one, so that makes it your turn again."

"Heh. Sounds as though you and I are pretty much on the same wavelength as far as seasons go. But then again, I just enough the cooler weather than I do in the warmer climates. One time when I was out in Alaska when I heard about the most recent Aurora Borealis? Most beautiful sight I've ever seen." Dante answered in a gentle tone towards her answer in regards to his artist question before nodding to her in reply. "Alright, how about this one. What would you consider to be your favorite animal?" He asked, deciding to just keep it simple for the time being since she was also wanting to keep it that simple as well.

Kelly smiled. "I'd love to see something like that in person. I bet it's the kind of sight that makes you see everything differently, if only for a moment," she said with a sigh. But it was silly to try and plan for a thing like that when planning for tomorrow was so difficult. She smiled and kissed his other hand, pausing as she thought of his question. "Hmmm, I think a fox. It's a beautiful creature, but vicious when it needs to be. And it's known for its cunning--or at least they say it's a smart little thing." She nodded, quite proud of her decision.

"Hmmm, are you more of a dog or a cat kind of person? I see you as more of a cat, but men tend to prefer dogs..."

"I think that's a good idea. Besides, I'd think you'd enjoy that." Dante answered with a nod of his head and offered her another little smile as he watched her kiss his other hand and while she did this, he leaned in close enough to sneak a kiss in on the exposed part of her cheek then chuckled lightly with a little grin afterwards. Granted, it would be rather hard to move her around, what with the potential threats looming everywhere these days. But if it meant he had to sacrifice himself to ensure her safety, then God had better be listening for when a cacophony of screams asking for him erupt on Earth, for Dante wouldn't care any less as to what would happen to those that crossed his path. When he heard her favorite animal, Dante admittedly chuckled at this before he offered her a little grin. "That would explain that vixen-like nature of yours. Beautiful to look at, sly, but mess with her and she'll use her razor sharp claws to rip people's eyes out with." He added teasingly.

"As for me, I suppose you're right. I am a bit of a cat person at times. Other times, I enjoy the company of a dog, but cats are what draw me in the most. Mostly because of their aloof and independent mannerisms." Dante answered with a nod of his head.

Kelly hadn't imagined he might actually try to let her see something like the Northern Lights. The sheer nightmarish quality of how complicated it would be to get there unseen and unnoticed and stay safe would be enough to make her try and stay home. As he kissed her cheek, though, she smiled and got the feeling that even if she told him not to, he'd try just about anything for her. At the moment at least. It comforted her to know that he really did care.

His tease about her being a vixen made her chuckle. She'd had a feeling he was a cat person. After all, he certainly led the lifestyle of a cat-person. Solitary and aloof himself. It only made sense that he'd want the same in a furry companion. But she assumed he had no pets. Probably for the same reasons (mostly) that she didn't. With a nod she said, "I like cats too. But dogs have a charm to them too..."

Granted, Dante knew of how risky it would be, but then again, he was known for being perhaps one of the most resourceful and cagey people ever. He knew how to take risks not with reckless abandon, but with taking every angle into consideration. After all, it was that resourcefulness and wit that also made him into perhaps one of the most dangerous people on the planet, even with the enhancement of his right eye that enabled him to see even longer distances than most humans ever could without the use of a scope. Knowing this risk, Dante knew he had to plan ever so carefully. But at the moment, Dante was a tad bit occupied with the fact that he had a naked large-breasted vixen of a woman to "entertain".

When Kelly spoke of dogs having that certain charm as well, it interested Dante quite a bit as then slid his left hand down from her face and used it to lightly rub at the side of her neck gently for the most part with a smile still present on his face. "Really? What sort of charm might that be?" He asked in a light tone of voice as he continued to rub her neck.

She grinned and let him rub her neck. Kelly couldn't remember the last time she'd been quite this relaxed. Smiling at him, she looked into his eyes, enjoying the fact that they were different colors--even if it was intentional. There was so much to like about him. She was in trouble. She came back to the present as he asked her what kind of charm dogs had and smiled.

"There are all kinds of things dogs do to earn your affection. They're so happy to see you and energetic whenever you come near. They give you their love without you having to ask and they always seem to want to play. They're a fun bunch. Charming without trying." She smiled and then leaned back. "Do you agree?"

Dante had to be careful here. The longer that he was here touching this woman, the more that he became infatuated with her as it was indicated by him smiling gently as he watched her relax into in his hands like a large ball of clay for him to mold with. But at this point in time, it seemed as though he couldn't care any less about what the consequences were. All he knew that if he had all the time in the world to spend just looking into those eyes of hers, touch every inch of her vivacious body, smell that gardenia-scented skin and listen to the sounds she made or even taste that skin just once, he would do every single thing imaginable and then some.

Kelly's question brought him back from to the here and now, listening to her as she described the charm that dogs had, chuckling a little bit after she spoke. "I'll agree to that up to a point. Besides, as long as they don't try to hump your leg, then yeah, they're real charmers." He answered with a light laugh.

She laughed and nodded. "It's true. They have their faults. But they're so damn cute..." With a little shrug she tilted her head. "Okay. It's your turn. Ask me something you really wanna know about and I shall answer."

Dante was fun to be around in general, and she loved his sense of humor. She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Hmm..." Dante mused to himself as he thought about his next question, pondering over what it could be that he could ask of her. True, he didn't really know all that much about Kelly, but the one thing he now knew for certain is that there was some rather important ones he would ask of her later on. For the most part, Dante continued to think for a little while longer until he eventually shook his head. "I dunno what more to ask of you, Kelly. I guess I must've sated my curiosity for the time being. I mean, there's a couple of other things that I don't really understand as of yet, but I suppose I'll ask those kinds of questions at a later date. Besides, I'm feeling a little too relaxed with laying on you like this." He admitted with the same little smile still present while rubbing at her neck some more.

Back
Top Bottom