Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Cat's Meow Brothel ~always hiring~

Kelly frowned, tilting her head to the side. "What do you mean, shadow?" This wasn't the first time he'd said something puzzling, but usually she could tell where he was coming from. The redhead was genuinely worried for him when things like this happened. He seemed to be so depressed. Surely she could do something for him...couldn't she?

"It's in my nature to hunt", chomping the air towards her over exageratively (sp?), "Urges and desires, wants and needs, all tie into the nature of an individual. When my nature is sluggish", dropping his hands and slouching in a dramatic way, smiling at her, "Than I become sluggish. So I become half of the man I used to be, but still twice the man of most if I can brag for a moment. Comfort takes away the need to hunt. But it does also tame me, and that is needed for my nature to stay in check. Or else it might devour you", biting the air next to Kelly once more and than laughing as if it was a funny joke.

She watched him, listening to his words. He was talking in circles and riddles, and she wasn't entirely sure that she understood what he meant by that, but she thought she understood where he was coming from. She smiled softly and rested her head on the sofa. "I think I understand, but you're a complicated man. I'm not sure I'm meant to understand all of you." Kelly pushed some hair behind her ear and watched him.

"A simple man wouldn't be as interesting", slouching back so his head is resting on the back and his eyes fixed on the ceiling. "Nothing in life should be simple. I've known supposedly simple men, spontaneous and dangerous to themselves above all. I've seen what looked like simple choices that became much deeper and troublesome than they were worth. Simple is just not very trustworthy to me. It doesn't mesh well with the kind of man I am"

Suddenly and out of the blue the topic changes, "I've sent out more fliers to women I felt might be interested in a place here", not taking his eyes off of the ceiling. He was remembering something, but what is known to only him.

She leaned toward him and kissed his neck softly, only stopping after she remembered she wanted to be a good girl. "I see...But nothing is ever really simple. Not really." She smiled and then backed off of him, hoping he wouldn't be too upset with her for touching him without him wanting her to.

His eyes stayed focused on the ceiling, his expression was calm and didn't change. "I do hope you can get along with the new girls that might come in. I should come up with some ideas for events but I'm sure those will come later", trailing off in his thoughts. He was getting tired. "I think the largest problem isn't finding girls willing to come in, but how do we keep them from becoming bored and wandering off? It's not like the work is piling up"

"Don't be discouraged. It's not like we're going out on a limb to advertise. Maybe we need a banner or something?" she suggested. "Get some rest, hun. I think you're just a little stressed. I think I'll get some rest too, if there's no one around."

"I don't beleive anyone is busting down the doors right now so I'll take you up on that advice and rest in my room." He sat up and slowly slided Luka off than patted her on the head before standing up and stretching. "Tommorow I think I'll wear my other suit, pinstripes or plain black though..."

She smiled and stood up with him. "Definitely pinstripes. They're more fun," she said with a laugh. That said, she put her arms around him for a quick stolen hug and then headed upstairs. "Let me know if you ever want me to rub your back for you. The offer is always on the table."

"Thanks darling", smiling up at her than walking over to the elevator. Pushing the button the doors opened with a chime and he walked in. The doors closed with another chime and went up for the night.

Kelly went up to her room via the stairs, changed into a large tee shirt and a pair of panties and then fell asleep in her nice soft bed.

As the evening draws on a robed figure walks in. Shorter than the average human but the tallest of his kind. This lone stranger wanders in to the Cat's Meow while on his passing through town. He walks to the bar, looks at a stool, chuckles to himself and pulls out his own. Not many chairs can hold the tremendous weight that this person carries on him. He steadies himself on his bar stool he made himself after the 6th stool that collapsed under him. "Barkeep, can I get a pint o' your best ale?" The strange figure says with hood still drawn over his brow.

Shadow makes his way down the stairs a little quicker than usual hearing all the ruckus and breaking wood. He throws on his jacket and walks into the bar area making his way behind the bar. He eyes the piles of broken stools on the floor than focuses his eyes back on the man. "Ale was it?"

He finds a thick mug made of heated and glazed clay, less fragile than glass. He pours from the tap and places the mug on the bar top when it was full.

[MODERATOR NOTE: Some of you are missing Character bios to be put in the CHARACTER BIO THREAD. While it is nice to see an active roleplay it'd be nice to see who characters general biotypes are. If you already have please disregard this message. Have a nice day!~]

(side note n1n I didn't break anything in your bar. I was referencing the time when I had. so I made my own to walk around with)

"Aye Ale would be good right now. Seeing is how I am staring at a dead man."

Dressed in a short white dress, Kelly made her way down the steps, only pausing to adjust the straps. Her curves were shown off to their full potential along with a nice bit of her cleavage. She was just adjusting her sandals when she noticed there was a customer. With a smile, she walked over and sat about a chair away from him to give him some room. "Evening, gentlemen," she said with a grin.

Between his swigs the mysterious fellow lifts his drink in a salute and mutters, "Evenin' lass."

The pretty redhead ordered herself a drink as well, unable to pass up the opportunity to see her employer in the role he was in. She grinned and turned to the mysterious man. "Might I ask what brings you to the Cat's Meow?" she asked, crossing her legs on the stool. She wondered what he had come for. After all, he didn't much seem like he was in need of anything other than a good drink. Perhaps she should leave him be, but the chance to talk to someone who didn't work in the establishment was too good to pass up in its entirety.

"Well young lass, my main reason is standing right there." The mysterious robed man points right Shadow_n1n

((Just a quick little thing...you don't actually have to use the full username. Just call him Shadow. *nods*))

She blinked and looked over at her boss, then back at the fellow in the seat. "You came for Shadow?" she asked, tilting her head. "Why's that?" Kelly had never asked much about Shadow's past, and the idea that he might have had enemies never occurred to her. But she got the sense that this man was not going to just chat with her employer like an old friend. That worried her a bit. Then again, she knew better than to trust people based on appearance only. So she tried to reserve her judgment.

"I invited him", interupting the conversation. He leaned his back against the wall. "He can probably fill you in on the past. Should be quite the story if I'm involved", smiling at Kelly reasuringly.

"Aye, it was quite a story. You died, the clan went to war and broke apart, and I have been wandering places for many years." The mysterious man lifts his head up and pulls back his hood, "But it is good to see you again old friend. Alive or other wise." A Dwarf with a dark black beard, a bald head, wearing a set of full plate armor, with an axe handle labeled The Manager on his back stained from many bloody battles from long ago, missing its axe blade. "So Shadow we still haven't finished that last sparing match we were having when you got killed and the clan went to war. Want to have some fun again?"

Kelly was unsure about that particular suggestion. This character was a mystery indeed, but she wasn't sure he was the kind she wanted around the boss who'd been nothing but nice to her. "If you're going to fight, make sure you don't hurt each other too badly," she said, taking a sip of the wine she'd ordered. "Please don't do it inside, either. I don't want to have to be the one to clean it up." That said, the redhead looked between the two of them, unsure as to what would happen.

Shadow got a wicked grin that he couldn't hold back. "You know I don't play nice in fights. You might lose an arm. Besides," looking at his bald head and husky build, "it seems I aged more gracefully, are you sure you can keep up?"

Luna appeared in front of The Cats Meow and took off her top hat. "Hmm...I've never heard of this place before. Is this the place where all my whores have been disappearing too?" Luna, being the owner of the Red Light district had been away for some time. She didn't appreciate change or not knowing things, so she came there to see if it was a good idea to keep this place around or not. She walked into the bar and looked around. "Hello everyone." She stood in front of the door, scanning the scene before she went inside any further.

"..Did I come at a bad time?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom