Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrid x Jugger

Nathan smirked and walked her back into the bedroom and closed the door just enough so they could stick the rader to point at people. He brought her into the closet and showed her what machine he had been using. "Lets try it on Darian...Mr hot shot is about to get a little...wake up call." He chuckled as he handed the machine over to Tanna. "You can use it first."

Darian sighed as she did so and yawned, showing a lack of interest for her just to annoy her. Truthfully though he was interested. As he waited the counter, he seemed to be getting the hang of everything and he seemed to be getting orders faster.

Tanna handed the machine back to Nathan "Not a good idea, but if you want to play go for it. I'm going to get to work." She slid out the bedroom door and tucked her tray under her arm. Walking towards a table full of men who'd been coming in regularly. "Good evening gentleman, what can I get you to drink tonight?"

Esme watched as Tanna worked her magic on the men at the bar, they all fall into her hands. She had an air about her. She thought it was a pitty she wasn't a lesbian, and obviously neither was the other woman. Since she seemed to be smitten with the other elf.

As far as waiting tables went, Esme held her own. She was better than Mercy, but no where near as good as Tanna. The work was really easy, when Darian didn't mess up her orders.

"Well sorry jeez!" Darian said to Mercy as he messed up another order. "Damn, you try doin this. Remember where every little differentiation of alcohol is." He said a little annoyed to one of the customers at the counter. Nathan frowned at Darian and began to mumble something into the radar. Darian seemed to turn into a pupper as he reached under and gave himself a scotch on the rocks...which he poured on top of his head. When he came to, he looked around confused. "The hell?"

Tanna couldn't help but laugh when Darian poured a glass of scotch over his head. She knew Nathan was behind it and wished he'd come out and work the bar so the orders would be filled properly and in a timely matter. Tanna was working her ass off, so were Mercy and Esme. She was shocked at how quickly the new girl caught on, even Mercy was showing improvement.

Every night it seemed like their were more and more people coming in the bar, people who wanted tables had to wait by the door every once and while for a free one and her pockets were nearly over flowing with tips.

Seeing the whole group within the bar, Nathan sighed knowing playtime was over with. He tossed the machine on Darian and Mercy's bed and walked out in his casual clothing as he took orders from behind the counter. "Emma! Four to table seven!" He called out to her, still using 'Emma' cause it annoyed her.

Darian was relieved to see Nathan and sighed a breath of relief as he calmed down a bit to take orders as best as he could.

Esme really wanted to smack the man. But she moved to the tables he called out, taking their orders and bringing her tray to the bar, placing it with Darian and waiting impatiently. The man was entirely to slow, he really needed help with his speed.

Carrying her tray to the bar Tanna smiled at Nathan "6 beers and two whiskeys please bossman" the sheer material of the green shirt shifted over her pale skin, and the tops of her breasts peeked from the black bra. "This place could use some music boss." She hummed and started singing as she stood there.

"Not a bad idea...hm..." He thought about it as he continued to get the drinks that were ordered. When done, he placed them on a tray and called out to Tanna to come and get them. Darian still seemed to be a clutz at his job but Nathan helped him out every now and then. "Damn, maybe you should put labels on these things rather than the street names..." Nathan chuckled. "Not street names, menu names to make them sound...exciting."

Tanna walked back to the bar, singing the whole way. Her voice carried through the bar, the words of a song that was popular at the moment. Picking up the tray she spun a little and began to delivered the drinks, winking to the men as she sang, making each one feel as if she were singing just for them.

She'd been surprised when Esme had picked up and sang the chorus with her. For someone who'd escaped being burned at the stake she sure was cherry.

Nathan raised an eyebrow and snuck away from the counter when Darian wasn't looking. Back in the room, he picked up the machine and snickered as he pointed it at Darian and told him to join in. As if he were a puppet yet again, he jumped into the song and began to sing with them. "Three down, one more to start." Nathan said to himself as he pointed the machine to Mercy.

Mercy thought about jumping into the song, but the thought was so nagging in the back of her head that she fought it. It was like when she dumped the water on Tanna, she wouldn't do it.

Tanna was having a good time, when the song ended she picked up another. One of the customers pulled her into his lap, and she sung to him. Just before leaving he tucked a fifty dollar bill into her pocket. Tanna smiled, she decided she really liked every aspect of working in Nathans bar.

Nathan mouthed the words 'God Damn' when he saw the size of the tip. "Dang...maybe I should start waitering tables?" He joked as he looked at Mercy and saw she was fighting the urge to sing even though he told her to. Shrugging, he tossed the machine back on Mercy and Darian's bed and walked out. "Whats all the commotion people?" He said as if knowing and that he liked it.

Tanna passed by Nathan grabbing him by the waist and spinning around him while still singing, she dropped her tray at the bar and gave Darian her orders.

A little disappointed that she didn't know the new song Tanna had burst into Esme sighed and cleared away the glasses from a table that had just emptied and put them behind the bar. She watched the other four, they'd paired off. Nathan and Tanna were a pair to anyone with enough brains to realize it, and Mercy and Darian had a tension between them that reminded her of children who tease and pick at each other because they like the other person.

She watched as Tanna blew a customer a kiss, and as the customer blushed to the tips of his ears. She liked it here. She realized, she liked it a lot.

"Emma....Oh Emma....EMMA!" Nathan said as he was poking her while she was in her little day-dream like state. "Table four needs waiting. Man, you're hard headed lil girl." He joked and patted her on the head with a friendly smile on his face. "Lets see how well you can flirt. Tanna will be your....wing...girl...yeah...wing girl. Tanna, help Emma at Table four while I get this." He walked over to the counter and picked up the tray with alcohol on it as he brought it to another table.

Esme turned on Nathan. "My name is not Emma, and if you weren't such a rude, hard-headed pig you wouldn't call me that on purpose. You can take your flirting and stick it where the sun doesn't shine!" She slammed the tray down on the bar and burst out the door.

From the bar Mercy watched with a raised eyebrow, Nathan sure did like pushing that girls buttons.

Tanna just shook her head looking at Nathan and said "If she comes back, start calling her Esme.. she's a good worker, and we could use her."

"Eh...fine. Esme is what we'll call her, though Emma sounds more like a barmaid name isn't it? Eh whatever. Tanna, that table still needs to be waited." He sighed and went over to the bar counter again where he belongs and began to take orders, not even caring about the small rumors going around about Esma and how she looked similar to the witch that had escaped earlier.

"Does Tanna sound like a barmaids name?" she asked curiously and then moved over to the table and took the orders.

Outside Esme had forgotten how cold it was when she'd stormed out of the bar, but really did the man have to be so rude? She looked back and sighed, she really didn't have anywhere else to go so she sucked it up and walked back into the bar picking up her tray she walked to a table that had just filled and took their orders.

"No, but I couldn't turn that into anything similar...'cept maybe Alanna...meh..." He turned to see Esme walk back in. He chuckled and shook his head as he continued to tend to orders. "Hey Mercy, Table five's orders are up!" He laid them on the table and sat back as he waited for another order.

Mercy grabbed up her order with a smile to Nathan "thanks boss!" she said as she turned, an extra wiggle in her hips from Darian, who was mere inches away from Nathan behind the bar. Her ability to flirt was improving little by little, and her tips grew gradually larger.

His comment about her name not having anything similar to turn it into made Tanna laugh, she reached over the bar, bringing his ear to her lips she said for only him to hear "You can call me whatever you want Stone, just as long as you call me yours."

Nathan chuckled. "Alright then sex toy, lets go." He said to her sounding serious about her being called that now but he was only kidding, and he showed this by chuckling and patting her shoulder as he walked over and flipped the sign to 'Closed' so no more new customers would come in. "There we go...lets close up a bit earlier tonight...I got something special planned for tomorrow for all of us."

"I prefer sex kitten.. but i guess sex toy will have to do" she said sighing softly, but she sent him a wink and nodded when he suggested they close early tonight. She went back to her tables, most of them were on their way out. So it just came to lugging the empties back to the bar.

Mercy noted that even though Nathan had closed early there had still been even more people than there had been the night before.

"Sex kitten it is then." He mumbled to himself, liking the idea. He began to wash dishes and glasses as Darian filled out the last few orders. When all was good and the bar was empty, Nathan chuckled and hopped onto the counter. "Okay...now then, the reason why I've closed early is...for the next three days, we're going on vacay! Though we'll need suggestions on where we'll go, and this is all using my money for rooms and entertainment, bring your own cash for whatever the heck you want...though you Esme might want to...keep your cash what with you being the newest...So, any suggestions on where to go?"

Tanna looked over at Nathan, as if he'd fallen out of the crazy tree and hit every branch on the way down. "Vacation? not that I'm complaining.. because vacation sounds really good, but what brought this on?"

Mercy walked up behind Tanna and said "Shhh Tanna he might change his mind." She smiled a little at Darian, and then flopped onto a bar stool exhausted.

It was Esme who stood there and didn't say a word, what would she say? She didn't feel as if she were a part of the group, she was just there. They were a team, and she was the assist.

"Well, because of all the charming young women that work here, we've been getting more customers everyday and we've made enough money to actually go on a trip. I just want to congratulate you all by this, though I'm still listening for suggestions. The closest place being the mountain spa and hotel...that'd be the closest and most relaxing one, though for fun, we should try something out of town...though...I'm preferring the mountain spa." He said with a sneer.

"I like the sound of a mountain spa" Tanna said "Oh I bet they have a massage package.. I want to be massaged for hours" she said a dreamy tone to her voice. Esme agreed with Tanna on this, a massage did sound amazing.

Mercy's eyes seemed to glazed over with delight "and mud baths, and facials." she leaned against the bar and let her head fall back.

Darian chuckled, knowing exactly why Nathan would suggest a mountain spa. It was obvious from his looks, he was going to sneak peak the girls as they were together in the spa. "I'm in." Darian said, thinking he could use some fun in his life rather than to sleep all day.

"Then its settled, we go tomorrow but lets pack tonight. Alright?" Nathan said as he walked over and grabbed Tanna's hand gently. "Cmon Sex Kitten, time for us to do some packing."

Back
Top Bottom