Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrid x Jugger

Nathan nodded as he grew near the point of cumming. Pulled her close so that his cock was all the way inside her, he shot his load all over his insides and filled her up. His eyes went wide to the massive waves of pleasure being sent to him before he let go of her and his arms went limp to his sides as he smiled at her, panting. "That...was great..."

Darian chuckled and whispered to Mercy. "Haha, seems they can't even wait till they get alone in a room huh?"

Mercy laid her hand over Darian's mouth. This was their moment and even if they'd woken him up, he shouldn't have woken her up. And he really shouldn't make any comments about it.

Tanna blushed a little and collapsed against him, "Nathan.. that was better than great." She slid over him, loving the feel of his body against hers.

Nathan smiled and nodded. "You're right, its better than great...it was...amazing, magical...extroardinary." He said proudly as he wrapped his arms around her and held her close as he lay there.

She laughed softly and curled into his body, savoring the feel of him around her and the way he felt inside of her. She'd swear that she could still feel his semen inside of her, and they're was some so intimate and erotic about it, the thought had her shivering. "magical" she agreed.

Mercy wanted to sigh as she slipped her hand away from Darian's mouth and held a finger to her lips. Gesturing for him to keep his mouth shut.

Darian chuckled lightly to Mercy and nodded. Though he wasn't interested in sleeping, the thing that just happened interested him. An elven woman had sex with a vampire? "Interesting..." he mumbled silently to himself.

Nathan smiled and kept his arms around her as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Mercy rolled over, her back towards Darian. She really wished the man hadn't woken her up, and that she hadn't witnessed their intimate encounter. One because it was private and should have remained that way, even if it was a shared room, and two because now she damp and aching between her legs.

Darian yawned and resumed the position he had and had his arm over her. He grew fond of that position while he was sleeping and he waited to see how she'd react.

Mercy turned in Darian's arms and looked at him, there were no words or noises from the other end of the room so she assumed that Nathan and Tanna had fallen asleep after their lovemaking. "What are you doing Darian?" She tried to remain calm, to hide the fact that her heart rate had jumped and she felt like her heart would explode any moment.

"Dunno. See, when I woke up because of those two, my arm was already wrapped over you. It just feels natural to me now. Haha." He said as he moved his arm and laid it to his side.

She gripped his hand and pulled it back around her "It's alright.. it feels good" she said honestly. She lay there facing him, with his arm draped over her torso. "I don't even mind the snoring anymore."

"No, I just fell asleep before you did.. I didn't have to listen to you attempt to wake the dead." She scooted slightly closer and then let her eyes drift closed. "now if you'll excuse me I'd like to try that again."

"Harsh for a human...haha." He smiled and closed his eyes as he slowly lulled off to sleep as well, though...being he had an enhanced smell of things because he was a male elf, he opened his eyes and looked around. "I smell....something burning.......? Its not in the bar....its....in town square......?" He mumbled to himself trying to debate whether he should go or not.

Mercy came awake to the sound of Darian's voice. "Did you have to wake me up again?" she grumbled as pushed her hair from her face. "What are you talking about, I don't smell anything" she sniffed a few times and then curled into the pillow harder and squeezed her eyes shut.

Darian didn't even care. He got up and left the bar. He headed toward town square where he saw a small glow. As he reached it, it soon turned into a large bonfire with people chanting about and holding a person, he couldn't make out who it was. "Th-They're gonna burn that person!"

It was Tanna who got up when Darian left the bar. She pulled on some clothes and followed him out, wondering why he'd leave so late. When she saw the glow she walked towards it, seeing Darian hovering around the edges. She grabbed his wrist. "Darian.. are they dong what I think they're doing?"

"Damn...they've found a witch...or a witch doctor....damn..." He watched as the cloaked figure was carried along the crowd as it was tied to the large log that was being carried.

(Do you want to be the witch or me?)

(I can do it, as long as it's temporary)

"Isn't there anything we can do too.. " her words cut off when she heard a voice shriek through the night air.

"I'm not a witch!!" the voice cried as she was led towards the fire.. Another voice cried out "Burn the witch!!" and the rest of the crowd picked up the chant.

Tanna clung to Darian's hand "We have to help her Darian.."

(Eh sure temporary. I was trying to add on more characters for both of us as we go so we don't get stuck with the same old ones but alrighty then.)

"What can we do? If we interfere we'll be burned too! Gah...Tanna, go back into Nathan's wardrobe and fetch my armor! I'll have to fight my way through, and humans are too weak to even pick up my gauntlets! Go!"

(I just don't know how many I could handle.. besides what are we going to do with all of them? lol )

Tanna turned and ran back to the bar. Faster than she even knew she could, she pulled open the wardrobe and took out his armor. It weighed her down but she still made it back to him before they'd began to burn the woman.

The "witch" was struggling against the men holding her. "If I were a witch do you think you could capture me so easy?! Do you think you could hold me so easy!" She cursed and sputtered, she didn't think anyone burned witches anymore. She'd been wrong, but what should that matter when she wasn't even a witch!

(Build a larger, more successful bar lol.)

Darian ran over and slipped his armor on, though he left the sword to her. He kept his visor down to conceal his identity and ordered Tanna to go back to the bar. Running back toward the crowd, Darian began to fight his way toward the log so he could grab it and get the 'witch' to safety.

(Wellll.. Ok then.. I'll try a third.)

Tanna kept the sword, and backed away. She didn't go fully to the bar, just incase. She wanted to be within hearing distance if Darian needed her.

Esme stomped on the foot of one of the men holding her and twirled towards the other, about to put her fist in his face then the man regained his footing and jerked her back by her long black hair. "You bastard!" she screamed. And struck her foot out, hitting him in the knee. "I told you.. I'M NOT A WITCH.. I wasn't practicing witch anything!"

(No its perfectly fine. I don't want to overwork you. But if you're still willing for it go ahead.)

After he made his way through, he saw the witch managed to somehow escape from her bindings. He ran over and tackled into her, but it was more of a grab and run kind of tackle. He lifted her so she was on his shoulders as he dashed away. "What the hell happened?!"

(did you ever have a picture for Darian?)

One moment she was kicking her captor in the knee and the next she was on some mans shoulder as he dashed away from the mob and the fire. She wouldn't complain to loud about this, but.. what the hell she thought everyone wanted her to burn for being a witch?

Tanna saw the pair coming and pulled the bar door open, so Darian could just run in with the girl. The sowrd was getting damn heavy too.. She was tired and she wanted to get back in bed with Nathan.

(Yeah. If you need me to get it again I can.)

"So tell me, you really a witch?" He asked as he ran around and circled the town as he tried to make for the bar. He was slowly losing the mob, and that was a plus. When Tanna pulled the door open, he darted in and shut it closed behind him. No sooner after, he heard the mob rush by crying out in anger. Darian sat dow the girl and looked at her. "Are you alright?"

Back
Top Bottom