Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruphhausin ~ Obsessive Arts ~ D.E.666

Alex soon was pounding into Luna a bit more forcefully, the tightness of her pussy around him, milking against him, making it even more intense. He kneaded her ample breasts more, the sea air intensifying the slapping and squelching sound of his invasions of her sopping wet pussy so very wanton and passionate. He leaned in, nibbling even more on Luna and marking her as belonging to her so much more and raising it to another level.

Luna's cries got louder as he pounded into her over and over again, her breasts bouncing with each impalement of his cock into her soaking pussy. She could hear the wet sounds of his cock thrusting into her as well as the slapping of his hips meeting hers. These sounds made her tighten around him as a thrill rushed through her submitting body and she moaned his name louder. As he nibbled more at her and marked her, she squirmed a little against him as she panted. "P-please Alex. I...I'm going to cum." she mewled between her gasps and moans.

Alex was very pleased, continuing to pound into Luna a bit more. She was so wet and tight, and he loved taking her any way that he wanted and knowing she wanted it as well. He kissed her neck, his mouth just below her ear as he responded to her need.

"Yes, Luna.. cum hard right now... and get ready to do it more and more... I love you so very much.... and I am making you all mine all over again..."

Luna's cries got louder and she whimpered as she trembled between him and the hatch she was bent over. As she was told to cum hard, she whimpered before screaming his name as she came around his pounding cock. Her walls clenched around him and her body shuddered in his arms as she gasped and moaned loudly, her tail flicking back and forth several times as she squirmed. Her ears laid back while she closed her eyes tightly as her juices ran down his cock.

Alex pounded into Luna's tight pussy as she came, her clenched pussy milking him and he yanked her back once more as he came deep inside of her. He held her tightly against his crotch, making certain she took every drop inside of her sex. He kissed and nibbled on her neck and shoulder, grinding into her and letting her know that he was far from being finished.

Luna's cries got louder as he pounded into her as she came around him before yelping in surprise when she was yanked back against him. She felt him cum deep inside of her, filling her pussy with every drop of his hot seed while she panted and tightened around him a little more. While he kissed and nibbled at her neck and shoulder, Luna tilted her head and exposed more of it for him while she felt him grind against her, shuddering against him while her hips wiggled.

Alex was grinding into Luna more, stimulating her sex so very much more. He loved how she tightened her lovely quim around his shaft, making him feel her tightness so very much more intensely. He was nibbling on her exposed neck even more, loving how very much she was loving all he was doing to her.

Luna gasped and mewled as he ground his hips into hers, feeling him stimulate her more while her body tightened around him while she panted for breath. Her nipples were hard and pressing into the hatch while her legs quivered a little. As he nibbled at her neck, she reached up and buried her fingers into his hair while she moaned again. "Please Alex." she breathed. "When you take me again, can... can I be facing you?" she asked him, wanting to see her lover as he took her again and she wanted to see the looks of pleasure on his face.

Alex then pulled out of Luna's tight pussy only to turn her around, lifting her up as he did. He set her down on the roof of the arch to go below deck, gripping her ass with his hands as he had his thighs wide by being between them. He then rammed his cock back into her tight pussy with one immense thrust, kissing her with prolonged want of her mouth against his.

Luna made a soft sound of protest when he pulled out of her only for it to be cut off by a squeal of surprise when he lifted and turned her around, gasping as she was laid down on the roof of the arch. She mewled in pleasure when her ass was grabbed before crying out in pleasure as he thrust back into her, filling her once more to the hilt and she arched her back. She moaned into the kiss he gave her, eagerly returning it while running a hand through his hair lustfully.

Alex slowly broke the kiss, his eyes looking into Luna's deeply as he continued to thrust into her as hard and deep as she and he both wanted.

"I love you very much, Luna.. that is why I want you so very much..."

He smiled, just enough dominance in those words that he knew she would understand. He was not really wanting to control her, rather for them to have each other without limits.

Luna panted softly after he broke the kiss and she moaned each time he thrust into her, causing her body to rock beneath his and her breasts bounced. "Mm, so good Alex." she moaned before looking at him as he spke and she nodded in agreement. "I want you so bad Alex. In any and every way we can." Sensing his dominance in his words, she arched her back while grinding her hips against his a little and moaning his name again.

Alex said nothing for several long minutes, thrusting into Luna as he pleased. He knew by her reactions that she was really loving it, and he nibbled more on her as he got her thighs open a bit more, thrusting still deeper inside of her. He intended to take her in any way he pleased, and he was relishing every damn bit of it.

Luna closed her eyes as they fell into relative silence, the only sounds coming from them were her moans and the sounds of their hips meeting each time he thrust int her. Her toes were curling and she parted her legs even more for him so that he could go deeper into her. Even though this was their second time together sexually, she loved being with him because of how good he made her feel and he'd be able to tell he loved it not only by the sounds she made but also by her scent and the way her body contracted around him and she writhed beneath him.

Alex knew very well that Luna liked it very much, and he nuzzled and nibbled on her shoulder and neck. He was very intense with how he handled her, and he was enjoying making love to her. He started grinding into her pussy more, moaning a bit as well. He kissed her again, his mouth feasting on hers and his hands caressing on her body as much as he wanted.

Luna mewed as he nibbled at her shoulder before turning her head and nuzzling his neck, softly licking at it while she wrapped her long legs around his waist and pulled him deeper with a soft moan, pressing herself against him with a soft growl. As he began grinding against her, she gasped and tightened around him with a slight buck of her hips and she nipped at his neck before he kissed her again and she moaned into the kiss, reaching out and caressing his firm, smooth chest with her hands.

Alex wanted Luna to want more, as taking total control of her body more and more. He was thrusting into her much deeper and rougher, but still giving her the sensual stimulation her body always was craving. He was not going to leave her in want, but rather with her continually stimulated, sated, and saturated to want more all at the same time. He was grinding into her still more with his thrusts, deliberately wanting her so much more stimulated and sensitive to every little change in what he was doing to her.

Luna cried out again as he thrust into her. She loved how deep and rough he was with her and she wanted more from him, her hips wiggling a little and grinding against his while she moaned his name time and again. Reaching up, she stroked his chest and sides while leaning up and kissing his neck, nipping occasionally before licking his neck again, enjoying the taste f his skin while she gently bucked her hips against his.

"You will cum again, Luna, as there is so much more of you that I want and that you are going to give me. So tight and ready, and you know you want me to have all of you as I please."

He couldn't read her mind, but her body told him just as much as her mind would.

Luna panted softly and nodded at his words. She knew she would cum because he was always able to make her cum. "I want to give all of myself to you and I want you to have all of me." she moaned, her fingers running over his back while she moved in time with him, her hips meeting his. The feline knew she didn't have long until she would cum around him again. "Alex... cum with me. PLease." she pleaded, doing her best to hold off her climax. Her pale eyes stared up into his as she pleaded with him, her body quivering with her impending release.

Alex smiled, very pleased as Luna was pleading with him very sweetly. That made it all the more intense, as she was needing his seed inside of her and wanted it to happen to the point she was actively holding off on her own release.

"Cum with me right now, Luna... cum long and hard and get read to give more of yourself to me as you know will please me."

Luna whined as her body shook from her efforts of holding off her release and she panted softly while moving to grip his shoulders. As he smiled and told her to cum with him, she nodded almost frantically and all it took was two more thrusts before she threw her head back with a loud scream of pleasure as she came around his cock, her walls quivering around him while her claws dug into but didn't cut, his skin.

He kissed her more, nibbling on her lips as he was grinding his pelvis into hers as he did. He moved his mouth to nip on her ear, his words for her very intense as he spoke into it. His tone was intense, and he was not afraid to tell her what he felt at that moment.

"I love you very much, Luna, and I want all of you right now. Get ready, so that you are prepared for me to have that sweet ass of yours."

Luna ground her hips up into his and she moaned softly before shivering as he nipped at her ear. But when he spoke, she bit her lip and shuddered at the tone of his voice before looking up at him with pleasure on her face. When he told her to get ready so she was prepared for him to have her ass, Luna tightened around him with another moan while she remembered how good he had felt the last time he had taken her ass. "I am ready." she panted. "I'm always ready for you."

Alex then pulled out of Luna's lovely pussy, teasing her perineum with the tip for several seconds. He then placed the head at her anus, and he slowly pushed. He let the head stretch and disappear into her anus, pausing so that she could once again get used to it being inside of her there.

Back
Top Bottom