Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruphhausin ~ Obsessive Arts ~ D.E.666

Alex smiled, his eyes sparkling with desire for Luna. She looked so good, and he knew that she would enjoy the rest of the day he had planned. As he finished his next bite of food, he thought and asked another assertive statement to her.

"I will want you to spend more time nude for me."

When she looked into Alex's eyes, she could see the desire for her sparkling in them and it made her smile almost shyly and look away as she felt her face heat up a bit. Placing her plate down, she reached out and picked up her drink and took a sip. Unfortunately it was at the same time he told her that he wanted her to spend more time nude for him. This made her swallow wrong and she quickly put her water down as she coughed, grabbing her napkin and covering her mouth politely while looking around to see if anyone had heard what he said, her eyes a little wider then normal. Once she had her coughing under control, Luna lowered her napkin and looked at him before clearing her throat softly and speaking again. "Please tell me you mean in your home." she said, clearly embarrassed and nervous of any one else over hearing.

Alex suddenly realized what made Luna cough, and he held her hand and smiled in understanding. He caressed it again, starting to reassure her immediately before even speaking to her. As he spoke, he made it very clear to her what he was meaning.

"Absolutely only with me. In my home and/or only when we are alone, as you are mine. I am the only one allowed to see you that way."

Luna was quiet as he took her hand and she smiled back as she caressed her hand, her fingers gently gripping his hand a little tighter before relaxing her hand again as he began reassuring her. When he told her that it would only be with him and in his home and/or when they were alone, she nodded slightly before leaning in and kissing his cheek before speaking again. "Okay. But, I'd like the choice to be able to say no if I don't want to or if I'm not in the mood." she told him softly. "Just... let me make some choices."

Alex nodded, knowing that he had to give her some things. He was very pleased that she was agreeing, but also he knew that some limits had to be recognized. He returned to eating, very much liking the taste of every morsel of the seafood. He smiled the entire time, allowing her to pick the first topic of conversation.

Luna slowly released his hand and she picked up her fork, beginning to eat again as she sat there happily. For a little while she ate in silence before she started up a conversation about his art and some of the possibilites that they could do down at the beach if she were to pose down there. She liked the idea and it was easy to tell that she was excited. After talking about the art, she talked about how they could go swimming and just enjoy some time at the beach together when they weren't on his ship and other such things.

'I would love to do pieces on you swimming, sunbathing, posing.... doing anything on the beach. I will also enjoy just spending time with you, and it just be the two of us."

Alex couldn't help that there was a touch of dominance in that statement, but he also laced it heavily with the love he had for her.

Luna's eyes brightened as he told her the type of pieces that he'd love to do. She had thoughts of her just sitting in the sand, but the other ideas were just a great and it showed on her face. "Oh, those sound wonderful." she told him with a bright grin. "I do look forward to doing it. I know the city is right near the beach, but I've never been there before though I've always wanted to."

"I am very glad that you like all of those ideas, as there is enough beach on that island as well."

Alex was hinting, not wanting to force Luna but rather coaxing her to go along with the very thing that he was going to do for and with her. He wanted to do several beach themed pieces on her, and he knew she would love posing for them all. He ate more of his food, smiling as he did.

Luna tilted her head. "On the island?" she echoed before smiling brightly again. "When can we go?" she asked him, her tail flicking with excitement and she squirmed in her seat a little. She had the urge to quickly eat the rest of the food just so they could leave but she continued eating slowly so she wouldn't make any mess on herself or the table, enjoying her pasta and seafood.

"Well, after our really good meal, I feel that we should go on the boat to the island and spend the night out there. I think you would really enjoy it there, especially on the yacht under the stars...."

He smiled, very pleased at how eager she already was.

Luna gasped softly at his suggestion before nodding with a smile. "That sounds wonderful." she told him. "You're getting me very excited to go." She ate the rest of the seafood out of her meal as quickly as she could while still being polite before starting on the pasta, her tail twitching with excitement. "I never would of dreamed that being with you would of been this wonderful." she said softly.

"Wonderful? I admit I like to keep things exciting, and all I can do is try. Being your Alpha is a very interesting pastime for me, Luna. I like to keep you on your toes as well as to broaden your horizons.. even when you are not knowing they are being broadened."

Alex laughed softly, very eager to continue with what they would be doing later. He had not told her he already had some clothes for her on board the yacht, but then, that was the point of it being a total surprise.

Luna nodded with a small smile. "Yes. I think it would be a wonderful experience to spend the night out on the boat under the stars." she said softly before eating another bite of pasta as he spoke. Though when he said being her alpha was an interesting pasttime, she looked up at him again. "Is that all it is to you Alex?" she asked softly. "A pasttime thing?" A past time in her opinion was something like a hobby, something one did for fun or because they were bored. She hoped that his idea of past time was different then hers. After all, she saw their relationship as more then just something done as a hobby.

Alex saw that she was confused, and not getting that he was making a slight joke.

"Luna, forgive me. I though you would know I was joking. No, you are so much more than a pastime to me, as I have not met anyone like you before. I know that I am aggressive in ways, bordering on just plain bossy, but that is because I know that I am the only one who can give you what you need and treat you the way that you deserve to be."

He smiled, letting her know that meant that, like his art, she was to be treated with the same care and appreciation.

Luna began to feel embarressed as he explained that he was joking and her ears laid back a little as she took on a sheepish look. She noticed his smile and she returned it after a moment. "Of course." she said softly. "I-I didn't mean to accuse you of not caring. I'm just a little... insecure I guess. I also tend to read too much into some things." Reaching ut, she lightly grasped his hand while gazing up at him.

Alex returned the grasp with his own hand, still smiling and understanding. He knew that there were still some human mannerisms she had not gotten, and he was going to be patient with her in that area especially. It was hard for the more literal felines to grasp everything, but she would learn.

"That is alright, Luna. You are learning about being with me, and you are going to have those normal insecurities. As your Alpha, it is my job to help you know that you have every right to be secure in our relationship."

Luna wasn't used to having an intimate partner or being in a relationship, so most of the things they did or spoke about was completely new. But she was learning quickly with his help. Unlike her mother who was more feline then she was and didn't understand the range of emotions humans had, Luna had more of an understanding on things because her father was half human and half snow leopard. "I'm just trying to keep up and learn about what a true relationship is." she said softly. "And I know that you'll make sure that I'll be secure with our relationship and I thank you for that."

Alex nodded, continuing eating and thinking about the trip on the yacht. It was specially modified that one person could run it, but it was more than big enough for two. She would love its luxury, but she also would like it's more simple aspects as well.

It didn't take Luna very long to finish her pasta. Once she was done eating, she set her fork down and leaned back in her chair while picking up her drink and taking a sip. She sat there in silence while she let her food settle and she smiled gently as she relaxed. Her long tail slowly became unwrapped from around the leg of the chair and it slowly swayed at her side as she watched Alex eat.

Alex was soon finished, and as he sipped his drink he looked at her with his head tilted. He was smiling, a thought in his head about their stay on his yacht out at the island. As he told her about it, his eyes let her know that he was suggesting it as a test about what he had said earlier.

"I did get you some clothes that I have on the boat for you to wear... but I would like to see if you would be comfortable nude with me at least a bit out there...."

Luna leaned back in her seat while gazing at him before she finished her drink and she set the now empty glass down upon the table, noticing that he was watching her. She smiled back at him before tilting her head ever so slightly when he told her that he got her clothes but he wanted her to see if she was comfortable being nude with him and she nodded. "Okay. I'll try it." she told him gently while smiling across the table at him. "When will we head out?" she asked curiously.

"Well, we can head out now, or we can have dessert and head out after we finish it."

Alex was smiling, letting Luna know that she was pleasing him, but that he also was allowing for her to offer limits on what he was asking. He knew she would see to his way, but he started with no limits to help show her that things could be out of control though they weren't.

Luna gently chewed on her bottom lip while gazing at him before smiling. "Lets head out now. I'm actually quite full and I wouldn't want to make myself sick by eating more then I should." she told him, her eyes glittering brightly as she gazed at him. Picking up the napkin from her lap, Luna folded it and placed it upon the table before looking at him, letting him know that she was ready to leave when he was.

Alex smiled, very pleased with his lovely Luna. He took care of the bill, and then rose and helped her to her feet. He was parking the car at one of the spaces nearest his yacht, and he led her down the pier to it. It was big, but not so big that one person couldn't handle it.

"The fuel is a diesel mixture that is especially fuel efficient, and also has solar panels as you see, and there are still the sails as well."

Back
Top Bottom