Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Final Fantasy 7 - Aftermath [1 x 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian and Dragor walked towards the town. Adrian looked at Dragor. "We'll let them get spotted, and then you'll charge in from the flank, and I'll move around to the other side and fire at long range... just in case."

Dragor nodded, and walked straight forward.

Adrian walked behind some buildings to get to the other side.

Meanwhile in the bar, Seth stood up. "I've had enough to drink. You guys enjoy it." He said, and walked to the outside of the bar.

Ishu / Evelyn

Ishu veered off to the side and knelt down towards some plants. She'd noticed a man come out of a building not far off and initiated herself as a decoy. She hummed quietly and picked one of the flowers.

Evelyn crawled up on one of the buildings and lay low on the ceiling. She crawled along until she caught Ishu in her sights.​

Seth spotted the 'decoy' and walked in. "You there. State your name." Seth said, putting on a 'serious' face.

Dragor readied his sword for a charge.

Adrian cocked both guns.

Ishu / Evelyn

Ishu looked up at him before standing. She held the flower in front of herself as she examined his face and scan him. He was quite the threat. She overrode her instinctive programming as she recalled Adrians' plan. Her lips curled into a soft smile as she told him, "Ishu." Her voice sounded calm and innocent, but almost empty.

Evelyn readied herself for a lunge-pounce.​

"Well, either you're with us or you die." He said, but soon he looked to his left. Someone was yelling and running towards them. It just so happened to be Dragor, with his sword out in the open.

Even Dragor's llightning fast speed, however, Seth seemed to side-step flawlessly, making Dragor run past him.

From the back, Adrian started shooting.

Ishu

Ishu stepped back from the commotion and moved behind a rock for cover. She watched the scene unfold from her position of safety. Should anything happen to Adrian, she would step in.

Evelyn

Evelyn launched herself to another rooftop, flipping in the air so she wouldn't fall flat. She was going to continue towards their target but cursed when she saw Dragor slip by. It didn't help that Adrian was letting out a torrent of bullets.

She pointed her palm toward their target from a building behind him and powered up a spell from one of her materia. A mass of rock and energy formed and multiplied, then flew at him. Comets hailed from the sky.​

Seth turned around, and raised his hand, almost casually casting MBarrier.

"You all thought you got the Drop on me! I am from the White Fang family, the clan who has served in the King's army for five generations!"

Seth spun around dramatically. "I am Seth of the White Fang! Don't forget it you ShinRa swine!"

Dragor stopped and then turned around. "This guy is annoying. Let's finish him fast."

Adrian stopped shooting, and put in a few special materia bullets.

Evelyn

"Ugh, on of those." Evelyn rolled her eyes after ducking behind a chimney shaft. She waited for a few moments before turning again and setting off another Comet spell on him. She'd have to wait for Adrian to either back off or run out of bullets before she could make yourself useful.​

Adrian shot off the four bullets, almost simultaneously, all four of them turned into balls of energy (wind, water, earth, fire). As they spun around eachother, soon they took form of what looked like miniature summons. However, after the orbs of light hit Seth, he was blown upwards in what looked like a fiery tornado, and was then shot with ice on the way down. As he landed on his face, the ground around him crackled, as a miniature quake spell went off.

Dragor had just jumped out of the way. "New prototype materia." Dragor said. "Haven't even given it to my troops yet."

Evelyn

She waited until their target was immobile before firing off another Comet spell at him. After firing she moved from rooftop to rooftop so she could get in closer.​

The meteor hit him right when he was about to get up, and after that, he started to get up, looking like he was crying. "You guys are mean!" He said. "You didn't even let my explain myself, what kind of cops are you?" He asked. "You were supposed to cuff me and put my in prison or something!" He smirked. "Well fine then..." He started to glow red.

Dragor back up. "Oh shit, a limit break."

Evelyn

Fuck! She didn't realize his tactic was to take every blow until he was ready to use his Limit Break. She jumped onto another rooftop and hid behind another chimney. She peered around the corner and watched to see what would happen.

Ishu

Her eyes darted to a new source of power. Her pupils dilated as they scanned his persona.​

His attitute got real serious. "Wind Type: Divine Hurricane!" He yelled, and raised his hands, thrusting most of the remainer of his health into the power with the limit break energy. The energy started to spiral, and soon Seth was in the eye of the storm. He raised his hand, and a materia glowed. "Fire3!" He yelled to thrust it up into the energy, making thunder and lightning appear.

Dragor started running away, but the wind picked him up, and thrust him back down onto the ground.

Adrian yelled. "DISPERSE UNTIL IT CALMS DOWN, HE'S STILL A MORTAL!"

Evelyn

Evelyn stayed where she was and watched pulled back behind her cover as a few pieces of debris flew past her. She equipped a pair of gloves and tightened them onto her hands. She'd have to pull out the big guns on this guy.

Ishu

Her eyes shifted to Adrian whom was retreating back. She knelt down then threw herself up, flipping backwards to dodge lightning and to find lower ground.​

Seth moved out his hands, and the range increased slightly. Soon he just started to walk, and it would move with him. "Nobody wants to play anymore?" He asked. "Fine!" He called, and had the hurricane go out as far as he could, sending pretty much a blastwave of wind in all directions, mixed with the lightning. But after that blastwave was gone, so was the power. He was holding his arm, and panting.

Dragor was laying face-down.

Adrian had almost got caught in the blastwave, but he hid behind a sturdy building at the last minute.

The town, however, was torn up. There were fires and rubbel in the whole half of the town.

Soon four of the ninja surrounded Seth. "We have killed the people as you ordered Seth.

"Great. Now we can leave this hell-hole. Remember, guys. Even if ShinRa shows up, it's join us or die!" He laughed, and soon they vanished in a giant cloud of smoke.

Ishu

She'd been knocked down by the final wave and got covered in some of the debris. She coughed under it and tried to push it all off.

Evelyn

Evelyn jumped down and rushed over to the smoke, throwing a quick kick and a few punches. Nothing. "Damnit!" They'd already made their escape.​

Adrian ran over to the rubbel that his maid was in. (Yes, he just considers her 'his maid' xD) He started to uncover her from the debris.

Dragor started to stand up. "What the hell?"

Ishu

[lol]

She saw him removing some of the rubble from her body. Her legs had been trapped until he was able to get her out. She pushed off the rest and took his hand, then stood up. Her clothes were torn here and there and were covered in dirt. Her skin was pretty dirty too. She'd need a shower and new clothes once they got back.

Evelyn

Evelyn swiped at the air and let out a furious cry, then threw her leg up again as if simulating crushing their opponents head into the dirt. "We've got to find him!" Of course, regrouping and getting better materia would probably be a good idea.​

Adrian looked to the entrance. "Don't worry. I have a feeling that they'll find us.... their attacks are getting closer, but in more random spots." He said. "We can't even tell how they're doing it, because they never leave any evidence."

Dragor sighed. "Well, we'll find them. I'll start sending SOLDIER in disguise's to the towns around our territory. We'll find them eventually." He said. "And by then, we'll be better prepared."

Ishu

Ishu moved some hair from her face and tucked it in behind her hair. She listened to their plans and logged it without a word. She reached out to Adrian and touched his wrist- the one she'd broken earlier. She looked him over to make sure he wasn't injured.

Evelyn

"Sounds like a decent plan." It was horrible that he was talking about it right out in the open though. "Let's head back to Headquarters. There is nothing else we can do here."​

Adrian looked at them all. "Well, good work, everyone. Let's get back to our duties, shall we?" He then put his pistols up, and walked out of Kalm. "We'll use this place for a quarantined poison testing plant." He said, and started to laugh.

Dragor looked at Evelyn. "Go to Junon, and get on a boat to the beach area. Think of it as a vacation, but make sure they don't gain control of our tourism sites. That would be horrible on the economy."

Ishu

She didn't understand why he was laughing, but she followed him out of Kalm. They went over to the bike and she sat down inside the little buggy.

Evelyn

Evelyn gave him a sour expression. She hated the sun. "Alright." The beach just made everything worse. Ugh. She'd probably have to go in disguise as a tourist. That just wasn't her forte`. She'd need some help on this one, and she knew exactly who could help her out. "I'm heading out now. PHS me if you need anything."​

Adrian got on the bike and started up the bike. He started up the bike, and started to speed off towards Midgar.

Dragor started walking back. "Take this as time off, Evelyn." Dragor said. Dragor then continued to walk off. "You've been doing alot lately with these Wutaians running a muck. Though, I want you to be in charge of dealing with that Seth guy. He seems unstable to me."

Seth was actually at a hotel room by the beach. He was resting off his wounds, and administering his cure spells as his mana came back to him. "Damn those ShinRa dogs."

Evelyn

She had her own mission? Sweet. She rarely got those when she was still considered a part of ShinRa. He then mentioned this Seth guy was "unstable". "What's that supposed to mean?" She thought he meant he was assigning her to Seth specifically because he was unstable and took that as a turn-around jest at her.​

Dragor unleashed his wings. "They're feeling a little better." He said, and started to flap them, and lifted off the ground. "Be safe." He said, and started to fly away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom