Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Final Fantasy 7 - Aftermath [1 x 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You forget that's what I WANTED." He growled. He then closed his eyes. "Ninja Art..." He started. "Shell of Eclipse." With that, a white bubble went around him, which soon had an eclipse effect, and turned black.

Adrian sat down. "SOLDIER has failed, and there are three cities destroyed, with nothing to show for it." He said. "So, I want you to get your Turks together, and go looking for Evelyn, and that Wutaian boy we've been having problems with.

Evelyn

"what the..." She growled, "I'm getting really sick and tired of this bullshit!!" She slammed her fists onto the bubble.

Kodoo

He finished his cigarette and flicked it out the window, "Alright. We'll be on our way."​

On contact, the bubble formed spikes. "I put all of my mana and ninja energy into this barrier." He said. "Figured I have nothing else to use it for."

"God speed, and be safe." Adrian said.

Gabriel, a boy looking to be about the age of 15 knocked on Kodoo's door. Gabriel was one of the Turks, but was a newbie. He wore white and yellow robes over his black pants. Underneath the cloak, covering his body, however, was a set of full plate armor. He had a spear strapped to his back.

His hair was blonde, and his eyes were a fiery yellow.

Evelyn

She grimaced in pain and pulled her fists back, then examined the holes left in her hands. She growled. She assumed Ninja Arts was a materia- but why hadn't she been able to take it from him before?

Kodoo

Kodoo answered the door and paused when he saw the boy. "How many times have I told you not to come here?"​

"This bubble will last me a good 24 hours." Seth said. "Now then. Give me my rapier, and heal me, and I'll promise to go along with you. I don't like being vulnerable and dependent."

Gabriel nodded. "Right, right, sorry Mr. Kodoo, sir. I was just reporting in that I finished the task!" He was, of course, talking about his first mission. He was given a week, but he was given the mission only two days ago. Gabriel pulled out the materia. It was strung up on an amulet. "A fragment of the black materia. Found it in the Northern Crator."

Evelyn

"Well I don't like being manipulated! And I sure as hell don't like bargaining with terrorists!" She kicked the orb and had her foot avoid the spikes, "No deal!"

Kodoo

He took it from the kid and examined it, "Why is it in a piece of jewelry?"​

He just laid back. "Just remember why you're even alive." Seth said.

"I don't know. I only found the fragment. It was wrapped around some lady's neck. She was dead, but when I took the materia away, her body decomposed almost immediately... so there's no telling how old she was."

Evelyn

"I could've made it without you, you drugged up freak!" She kicked it a few more times, gauntlets shielding her fists as she smashed her hands onto the orbs. She also assumed that the more damage it took, the more mana would be drained from him. If she kept beating it up, it wouldn't make the 24 hours. She planned on killing him.

Kodoo

"Hm...." Strange. He took the necklace and put it away, "We have a new mission now. You can come with me." He really didn't want to bring the kid along- but he didn't have much of a choice.​

"Keep punching." Seth said. "The mana has already been used." He told her. "Well, I'm going to take a nap now, that way I can get my energy back up. Have fun."

Gabriel nodded. "Yes sir." He said. "What is the mission?"

Evelyn

She snarled at him and smashed the side of her fist on his casing one last time, "You can't keep pumping out spells! Eventually you'll be too weak to do anything!!"

Kodoo

"We have to retrieve some...cargo." The word didn't sit well as it fell out of his mouth, but there wasn't really any other way he could describe it.

((So... I thought we were just going to have ninja themes @_@ not ridiculous pull shit out of the ass god-modding ninja skills))​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom