Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pantsless Pirates [OOC]

Btw, sorry for the way I type Helena speaking. I'm trying to phonetically get the accent i'm going for. Hope it doesn't cause issues?
It's fine! I can understand her just fine, and I love when characters have a distinctive voice!

No worries, just teasing :p

I think the whole group of them left but don't quote me on that

Can you remind me who was in the room gambling and who left to fuck Joy and Hannah? And who remained behind?
Unless anyone objects, you are ALL being taken to their quarters.

The group consists of...

Henry Tort (your tour guide)
Orin (the dwarf)
An orc
Two elven brothers
Another human

Right. Well Helena's not objecting, but she's definitely not getting it on with them that's for sure

They don't seem to have any particular magical skill, not from what you can tell.

For the Insight, you'd peg them as cunning, but not the brightest. Good instincts for survival and getting what they want, but not so hot on planning things out.
For how easy they are to spook, they seem pretty hard-bitten. You'd have to do something pretty impressive to properly intimidate them.

Ok, i'm thinking of using telepathy to tell them I can read their minds or something (if need be I can use detect thoughts too), and basically being like 'don't try it, I know what you'll do before you do it.' or something in that vein.

Iā€™ve not checked the IC yet-am at work. Iā€™m assuming it was someone else.

For that, Iā€™ll say a Charisma (Intimidation) check, made with advantage due to the special ability. It still wonā€™t be an easy check.

If you hit DC 16, they will Frightened of you until they finish their first turns.
If you hit DC 21, they wonā€™t fight.

Ok so imma sleep and don't wanna hold up the game too much, so jf there's a moment I'll write up a post tomorrow. That said my rolls were a:
Nat 1 +8 =9.. thank fuck for advantage because... (Drumroll please)

10+8 =18.
So not quite as good as I'd planned, but hopefully we don't get bonked over the head first turn.

Oh! Shi- also i just realiser mid typing this that it would probably initiate combat, so I don't wanna do it if the party would prefer to talk, or try to talk our way out of this.

Ok so imma sleep and don't wanna hold up the game too much, so jf there's a moment I'll write up a post tomorrow. That said my rolls were a:
Nat 1 +8 =9.. thank fuck for advantage because... (Drumroll please)

10+8 =18.
So not quite as good as I'd planned, but hopefully we don't get bonked over the head first turn.

Oh! Shi- also i just realiser mid typing this that it would probably initiate combat, so I don't wanna do it if the party would prefer to talk, or try to talk our way out of this.
That's a good point, but combat is happening at this point.

Friendly Init Rolls:
5-Joy
13-Helena
14-Nanbako
9-Zahn

Enemy Init Rolls:
15-Orc
7-Human
5-Ivran
10-Javil
9-Orin
7-Henry

Fighting Order:
15-Orc
14-Nanbako
13-Helena

10-Javil
9-Zahn
9-Orin
7-Human
7-Henry
5-Joy
5-Ivran

The orc will target Zahn, attacking with disadvantage because he is currently Frightened of Helena.
With a total of 12... Yeah, he missed.

Nanbako and Helena, you are up!

Since we're below decks, conditions are probably pretty cramped, right? How close are each of the enemies to Joy, and how far could she get from them without leaving the room?

It's not quite as cramped as you'd expect-Damnation is BIG.
You're currently within 5'-10' of all enemies, and can get at most 10' away from the nearest.

Also, having rolled some saves at end of turn, Orin is no longer Slowed.
I will mark this in the IC thread Init Order spoiler.

Once again, I am at work.
I am very curious what Joy did-but Iā€™ll find out when I get home.
The agony of waiting! :p

Should we like.. share what we think about each others characters? Idk how much y'all wanna do out of character interactions, or just keep things game only? (Also sorry, ik 'share what we think about each others characters' sounds like an ice breaker you'd do at an office job or smth.)

Should we like.. share what we think about each others characters? Idk how much y'all wanna do out of character interactions, or just keep things game only? (Also sorry, ik 'share what we think about each others characters' sounds like an ice breaker you'd do at an office job or smth.)
We just started and I'm still forming opinions about everyone's characters. :) But more generally, I'm fine with out of character interactions!

Back
Top Bottom