Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Violet's whatever's (づ˶•༝•˶)づ♡

xJl1nrO.jpeg
  • Hi, I'm Violet or Bunny or Violet Bunny or Vi or some mixture of those and this is my request thread for more specific ideas/characters. My old/main request thread can be found here. I'm like writing/roleplaying for at least two weeks around 8-9 years at this point. I very much enjoy a good story with misery romance and some smut mixed in.
    𓆩♡𓆪 Mostly write FxF or FxNB.
    𓆩♡𓆪 I enjoy a decent story
    𓆩♡𓆪 Love worldbuilding
    𓆩♡𓆪 Character development
    𓆩♡𓆪 Lean towards darker settings
    𓆩♡𓆪 Prefer drawn references over photos
    𓆩♡𓆪 Happy to do short-term or one-shots. Long-term maybe
    𓆩♡𓆪 Friendly OOC, I like to think. Overall pretty boring (un)like my RP
    𓆩♡𓆪 Post somewhere between multiple times a day or once a week
    𓆩♡𓆪 Better at coming up with characters than stories.
  • F-list (NSFW)
    ONS
    Affection
    Anal (Receiving)
    Anatomically Correct
    Seduction
    Butt Stuff
    Consensual
    Creampies
    Double Penetration
    Fingering
    Human Cocks
    Kissing
    Oral Sex
    Original Characters
    Possessiveness / Jealousy
    Pubic Hair
    Romance
    Soft Cum Facials
    Spanking
    Squirting
    Teasing
    Verisimilitude
    Wetting / Omorashi / Bathroom Control

OFFS
    Non-con
    Hyper anything
    Adultery/Cuckolding/NTR
    Ageplay
    Incest

THEMES
    Addiction/Vices Angst Attachment/Commitment Issues Bittersweet Ends Codependency Disabilities Emotional Trauma Forbidden Romances Fully Realized Characters Hurt/Comfort Juxtaposition Mommy/Daddy Issues Possessiveness/Jealousy Power Dynamics Second Chances Sapphic longings Societal pressure Struggle Taboos Toxic Relationships Trauma Unhealthy Relationships Weaknesses
  • The Cop
    Some time ago I came up with an OC set in the Cyberpunk 2077/Red universe but she also works in any generic cyberpunk of Sci-Fi setting. Either way. I'm now looking for some RP for/with her. Mostly one-shots or short-term for now. Maybe long-term if we really mesh but I learned not to make such promises.

A trouble cop with childhood trauma. Rebellious brat and a hypocrite if it serves her. A bit of a tomboy. She struggles with all sort of vices. A drinker who spends her nights at clubs, picks up strangers, and sometimes gambles. Mild drug. Quick sex with a proclivity to do unconventional stuff in bed. Fucked up life in a fucked up place. One of so many that struggle. Suspicious of the world around, especially anything Corpo or gang related. Always carries at least one weapon on her. Once she believed that her job was a virtuous endeavor, a fix for personal downfalls. Nowadays she isn't so sure anymore. Has a past she doesn't talk about and would prefer to forget. Personal and romantic relationships never work out. Bad at love one could say. Sex addiction/bad relationship with sex (I swear I didn't just add this for the smut). See sex as an means to an end. No cop in this city is clean but she tires to at least be not one of the really bad ones but everyone bends the rules, sometimes. Cynical going through the motions.

The Nameless
    In the near future, most people live in big megacities. Governments are corrupted and/or authoritarian. The world is overpopulated according by those in power. Crime rates are sky-rocking since years. The world is a dark place.

One corporation offers to fix this problem with the new program of armor-wearing, super-soldiers/cops/cybernetics. Replicants. Purpose breed clones of people long past. An army of enchant beings. Less than humans in the easy of many. Where do they come from? Nobody really knows. They don't ask questions, they don't speak if not spoken to. They don't age. Don't complain. Nobody really remembered when the program started. There is a person behind the veil. But nobody cares. Nobody is supposed to care. They just follow orders. Patrolling the streets as semi-lifeless machines. Going into the areas normal police can't or won't. The program was somewhat of a success, crime rates seem to be lower but critics argue that it took too much, that the data is falsified.

The Agent
    Does she have a name? Many. None. Sometimes she can't even remember herself. Another identity. Another city. Another job. Her job is all she knowns. Pleasure is temporary. But many something or someone comes her way to throw everything into question

The Commander and the Doctor
    A new idea that I'm working on based of a fanfic I read set in the Mass Effect universe (not sure if I can link it here). That being said, it can be set in any setting. The basing idea would be a Doctor being assigned to a new ship/command with a dashing commander. 'Stuff' ensures.

Xok38xj.jpg

Hey there!
It has been awhile!
Hi there and thank you for checking out my thread.

Short section about me:
I'm in my early 30s, Writing/Roleplay for around seven years at this point. I very much enjoy a good story with romance and some lots of smut mixed in. I'm a huge sucker for romance, especially romance set against the backdrop of a darker story/setting. I'm often online so sometimes even offer pretty quick replies but that all depends.

New stuff:
As said, it has been awhile since the last time that I RPed so go easy on me. Since the last time since I was active around here I got interested in playing a futa character (Just to be clear, I mean a female character with cock and balls, no vagina when I write futa). And seeing there is this fancy new section for off-site RP, I thought I give it a try for my glorious return! Also so cy-one isn't ruling this forum section all alone ;3
While this is my NB thread, I'm happy to play either a female or futa charater

vLQlrd9.png

I will keep my ideas pretty basic for a few reasons. First of all, I like to let the RP just flow and not plan everything out before even starting. I often come up with more ideas over the curse of an RP.
Secondly, I like surprises, twists, things changing thanks to brainstorming and input. Also, I'm lazy.

pIZxIEA.png

The Elf

MC would be an Nightbrone/Drown/Darkelf that just escaped her isolated society and stumbled into the world. Free for the first time, relatively speaking. Eager to explore and learn. To find out more about the world and go on adventures. Maybe even gain power and become the best she ever was!

(Img will come)

The Agent

MC would be an agent of some mysterious "OGA" (Other Government Agency) or private organization.
YC could be all sorts of things. One idea is that she needs a pilot to get her form A to B. Or maybe YC is one of her targets but something goes wrong and she develops feelings?
Or maybe you have something in mind I didn't even thought about!

wXhUitB.png

Sports Rivals
YC and MC are the captains of her respective sports teams (Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, etc. I was leaning towards Soccer because contacts sport). Both teams are the best in their league (something regional. Maybe college league), treading championship each season. But not only are MC and YC rivals on the field they also come from vastly different backgrounds. One is a child of hard-working immigrants, the other comes from a family of preppy WASPs. One is a spoiled brat, the other had to work for everything. MC and YC see each other often enough in their daily life (college or work) and on the field. They hate each other. Or do they?

Note: So I rewrote my whole rivals idea into a more simple setting. The rest is still the same. I think there could be a lot of fun over time as the two fall in love. Trying their best to hide their relationship as it would very likely lead to benching in their respective teams if it comes out. Not to mention all the scorn from fellow teammates.

RogSUeZ.png

The Mob Boss

MC is an LE agent that after a recent fuck up is send to go undercover with one of the most notorious crime families in the city. Rumors tell of a new person at the head of the organization but the police are unable to find out who. MC is sent in to gather information. To her surprise, the new boss is no other than YC.

Note: I know this is pretty simple of a setup but I think there can be done a lot with it. The general idea is that MC is falling for YC what leads to the internal conflict between duty and love. A lot of things can be adjusted for this play. Does YC know about her being a mole? Does YC go out of her way to seduce her or vice versa? Does YC plan on killing MC but end up falling in love with her?

Your idea!

Yeah, yeah. I know. How imaginative but seriously, do you have some idea and look for a partner and think I could be a good fit? Feel free to reach out.

Writing Style: I only write in Third-person, past tense. I am very flexible with post length and all that stuff. Sometimes I mirror hard, sometimes not so much. But if you want to get an idea of my writing just check out THIS story. It is pretty recent as of the time of this posting and should give someone a decent idea of what they can expect from me for better or worst.

Long-term vs short-term stories: I very much prefer long-term, or short-term with the possibility of going long if we click.

Story and smut: I need context to the smut or it is just boring to me. So a good story goes a long way.

Posting-Frequency: Daily, kinda? At the moment I have a lot of free time but it all depends on what's going on in my life and mood but I always try to get back to replying as soon as possible.

Post Length: Around 300-800+ words. I'm pretty fluid and tend to mirror hard and it very much depends on what my partner is giving me, I'm kinda terrible at that. I'll post some writing examples as, well, examples.

Writing Medium: Forums, PMs, Discord. I'm pretty agnostic with that but I'm learning to enjoy forum RP.

Grammar and Spelling: English is not my first language. Most people don't notice but to be fair. I will make mistakes here and there. Some because English isn't my first language, some because I'm a dyslexic fuck. I never make mistakes in my writing because of laziness and I don't mind if anyone points something out, they don't have to of course. I'm always trying to improve.

Communication: I'm friendly and always happy to chat.

IRL Gender: I do not care. I write with everyone.

What kind of characters do I write?

Females or Futas. Of nearly all ages and races. All come with issues and struggles and needs and desires. I love writing characters that show contrasts, surprise, 'Tiger on the streets, kitten in the sheets' as I like to call it. I love to write women that are strong, confident, powerful, brats on the outside but on the inside, they are big softies with that submissive streak for the right person. Be it a queen, a soldier, a warrior, a huntress, a CEO, a mercenary, etc.

I mostly play human characters but I'm not opposed to any kind of humanoids (elves, orcs, vampires, asari, etc.)

What I'm looking for?

Romance. Seduction. Teasing. Kinky fun. Decent story. Context adds so much to anything. I like a struggle, emotions, complications, forbidden or secrets romances, that kind of stuff.

Lots of kinky fun. D/s being very much welcome.

Otherwise, check out my stories ideas, or just hit me up if you think you have an idea I'd like. I'm always open to ideas.

I'm not interested in slice-of-life stuff or fantasy at the moment.

Click the banner for my F-list! (NSFW)

Older ideas

The Mob Boss
jbHJ9XY.jpg

Modern/Crime

Female x Female or Futa

MC is an LE agent that after a recent fuck up is sent to go undercover with one of the most notorious crime families in the city. Rumors tell of a new person at the head of the organization but the police are unable to find out who. MC is sent in to gather information. To her surprise, the new boss is no other than YC.

Note: I know this is pretty simple of a setup but I think there can be done a lot with it. The general idea is that MC is falling for YC what leads to the internal conflict between duty and love. A lot of things can be adjusted for this play. Does YC know about her being a mole? Does YC go out of her way to seduce her or vice versa? Does YC plan on killing MC but end up falling in love with her?
I'm doing my part
1FO5nWa.jpg

Sci-Fi/Military (Inspired by Starship Troopers, book and movie)

Female x Female or Futa

In the near future, technology has advanced, governments changed, the world changed. But now Earth is at war with X (space bugs, aliens of another kind, w/e). The government is a highly militaristic society (think modern Sparta) and MC did just join up the military/Navy. Fresh out of basic training as a pilot/another role she is no on the way to her first assignment. A lot of the Navy girls shaved their heads and so did MC. YC is X or Y (This is pretty open)

Note: I admit the whole idea started with this quote:

"One thing did startle me. Carmen relaxed and took off her hat while we were eating, and her blue-black hair was all gone.

I always loved the movie. Same with the book. Have a thing for military settings. So it all was a perfect blend. And I admit this is really just a way for me to play a cutie with buzzcut. I love the look on certain women.
Secret Romance
ukoAWwJ.jpg

Modern/Military (Inspired by Rainbow Six shipping)

Female x Female

I'll keep this one vague on purpose but I recently stumbled upon some hints that there is a romance between two of the R6 ladies and I want to play that out with all the drama, stories, struggles, and more that comes with it. One doesn't need to have much of any lore knowledge, not that R6S has much lore, to begin with. It doesn't even have to be in the R6 setting/world at all, just the basic concept is something that interested me of two elite operators falling in love but both struggling with accepting their feelings for one reason or another.
Might be a lie, an illusion
Oi7SWl9.jpg

Cyberpunk (Inspired by the Cyberpunk game/setting)

Female x Female or Futa

MC is an ex-gang member, now work, that does her best to get climb up in life and leave her past behind. On her way there she got involved with some Corpo and is, because of some botched job, no in their debt. But the relationship to said Corpo is not just business, there is more. Now she tries to get away from this too while juggling her past issues, traumas, and old grudges while also looking for love.
The Lich Queen
MVMZ32Y.jpg

Fantasy (Inspired by WoW. OC world)

Female x Female or Futa

My idea here would be that the story starts with MC becomes/is a Lich Queen/Lady. This could either start with her already being one or still being 'normal'. It would certainly take some world-building and discussion. I would probably still orientate myself at WoW's Death Knight lore but try to put my own spin on things. Of course, such a world would leave open the possibilities for all sorts of races and characters. In the end, I would still want it to be a romantic story with YC being the one that shows MC some humanity. This could include orientation play and forbidden romance.

Note: This idea is partly inspired by my recent WoW stint. I always wanted to RP as a Death Knight but their lore made it rather hard for the more sexy side of things. Also, I would like to avoid the WoW universe and characters.
The Human in the Machine
CBrDL92.jpg

Cyberpunk (Inspired by Ghost in the Shell and Blade Runner)

Female x Female or Futa

In the near future, most people live in big megacities. Crime rates have been rises to sky-high rates. One corporation offers to fix this problem with the new program of armor-wearing, super-soldiers/cops/cybernetics. What the public doesn't know is that the bodies inside are people picked up through various means. They get 'fixed' their memories suppressed, a chip implanted makes them obedient followers. They don't ask questions, they don't speak if not spoken to. Many years have passed since the program started. The host bodies, the person behind the veil doesn't age, doesn't know who they are and why. They just follow orders. Picked up many years ago, many even decades. Patrolling the streets as semi-lifeless machines. The program was somewhat of a success, crime rates seem to be lower but critics argue that it took too much, that the data is falsified. Someone plans to find out more about those cops.

Note: This is probably my least smut-focused idea.
Noir stuffering
hkU78jC.jpg

Noir. Maybe horror? (Inspired by this one scene (SFW) in the game Backbone, ignore the furry character >_>)

Female x Any (Female or Futa preferred)

It starts all in a Jazz club. THE Jazz (or other contemporary) club in the city.

YC broke in, searching for something or someone. Maybe the rumors got too weird to ignore? Maybe someone hired YC? For whatever reason YC is now sneaking through the higher. floors of the building, room by room. The music was only a distant hint so far away from the main lounge, the hallways filled with vague sounds of lewdness, sex, smut, and more. The smarter part of YC's brain screams to run. Just RUN. But YC ignores that and just keeps going. The first room, filled with smoke, the smell of high-end whisky, a low ceiling, the muffled sound of a woman moaning. The moaning comes from MC. MC is sitting in a leather chair, breasts on full display, a girl between her legs. MC is only there to get her desires fulfilled and knows very little from the more extremes things going on higher up the floors. But YC remembers MC, she is not just some random woman, unlike the girl between her legs, she is a woman of status, power. Known by people in the right or wrong circles.

This could go a few ways but probably would go pretty dark. Lovecraftian maybe? I don't really have a plan past this prompt.
Star-crossed Rivals *
DsjLaPw.png

Star-crossed Rivals

Fantasy (Inspired by Sylvanas/Tyrande shipping))

Female x Female or Futa (latter could be temporary magic)

Heavy D/s themes. Humiliation. Slow burn. Dub-con to Con. Romance. Risk of Pregnancy? Very kinky. And much more~

YC and MC are bound in an eternal war it seems. Hatred spanning over generations. Elven kingdom versus Elven kingdom. Times changed, powers shifted, seasons came and went. But nothing really changed between the two, the hatred still burning as bright as all those millenniums before. "But sometimes love feels just like hate" After all this time MC was the only constant in YC life and vice versa. Over time hate changed to something else, love? Maybe. A burning desire to make the woman that tormented her for so long truly hers. Now she finally found something to end this all but for MC it isn't dead that is coming but life. Not hate but twisted love.

It would be a typical fantasy world. Green lush forests there, dark mountains here, snow-covered tops, vast deserts. Whatever we want. There would be the typical fantasy races. Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, etc. I also would like to add some other race in some capacity but I'm not sure who and in what way. I was thinking something along the lines of the Qunari. Maybe as islanders. Not sure yet. Most importantly for this, elves. At least two factions of elves. I'll just name them Dark Elves and High Elves for now. One of us would play a DE and one a HE. In this setting, the two factions would hate each other, not sure about the reason yet, and fight for at least a few hundred years at this point. They are pretty much in stalemate, neither side willing to commit fully to end things. The other races mostly keep out of this squabble for their own reasons.
Humans have seen their power ebb and flow over the years. Once nothing, then the mightiest force in the land, now somewhere in between. City-states with different levels of power and influence, some infighting even, different smaller families besides the royal one. Masters of trades thanks to their harbor cities and massive (merchant) fleet. Political wise somewhat isolationistic (Think pre-WW1 USA) at this point because of their many losses.

If there are other elf factions I could see them picked one side or the other or try to stay neutral, but those are smaller details for later.

High and Dark elves would be the two big elven Kingdoms/Empires.

Each of our characters would be a high-ranking member of their respective factions. And both would have a personal hatred for the other, fighting and knowing each other for many, many years before the start of the story. It's personal for them, maybe they don't even care about the war anymore, just about killing besting the other. This drive is also impairing their judgment, they make bad/reckless calls just to get a chance, etc. Over the years in one or both characters, something changed. People died, borders change, culture changes, and so on. But this fight between the two, this 'hate' was their only constant in life, for better or worst. Or how I quoted "But sometimes love feels just like hate".

That's so the basic idea I have at the moment. I probably will come up with a bit more to the other factions over time.

The starting point of the story would be the two of them meeting, either on the battlefield, in camp, alone in the forest ready to kill each other. Anything. But instead of killing them, one forces the other into a partnership. I don't want there to be any kind of slave play or capturing trope.

My idea for the High Elf was that she was somewhat of a mirror to the Dark Elf. Proud, powerful, somewhat cruel, domineering bitch, power-hungry in the sense that she wants to win for her people. But she too is somewhat disillusioned after years and years of war and conflict with no end or winner in sight. But still, she is loyal, maybe to a fault, fighting for her people. Not even knowing why she is fighting anymore. Weary from seeing her comrades die over and over again and nothing changes in the minds of her leaders. Any of her concerns getting dismissive as soon as they travel higher up the ladder of command but still, she keeps on fighting. Fueled by pride and hate.

Or something along those lines.

I like to imagine the Dark Elf's feelings towards her High Elf rival changing over time. I had something like this in mind:

"I hate this bitch and want her dead" - "I'm gonna use her for now and kill her late" - "She is kind of cute. Maybe she is useful for something" "I kinda like this little slut" - "Fuck! I think I love that bitch" - "I want that bitch, no, this woman to be mine. Forever!" - "I want this woman to be my wife (and the bearer of my child)" - "This woman will be my Queen when I reign over the Empire of Elves!"

As you can see my idea would be their dynamic slowly changing from a forced partnership to true love between the two. Maybe a bit toxic but hey, nobody is perfect.

Note: Heavily inspired by this picture (NSFW). But I don't want to play the canon characters or play in the WoW universe (I did enough RP on WoW in my life). So I slightly adapted the idea to my own generic fantasy setting, details about her world can be talked about. I'm always up for worldbuilding. I'd love someone playing the domme in this case with kinks leaning more towards the extreme. Could even start as Non-con. But I would love it to end up as a D/s romance with MC being YC's pet. That's one way to end an eternal war, isn't it? I could even see going past that and see how their relationship influences their separate kingdoms/factions.
Star-crossed Rivals 2.0
dcFc3Lv.jpg

Modern? Sci-fi? Military?

With getting a few fantasy-based RPs here and there I would be very much interested in shifting the whole idea of idea eleven into a more modern setting. Maybe between two military rivals, Law Enforcement versus criminal (gang/cartel/mafia member). Hit me up if you'd like to discuss something along those lines.
Your idea?
Any?

Female x ?

I'm very open to suggestions, settings, and themes. If you read over my O/Os here you probably have a decent idea of what I'm into. Feel free to send me a PM and say hi, tell me your own vague or not so vague idea.

Back
Top Bottom