Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed ☆ Violet's Sky of Amethyst ☆

Closed - no longer seeking

Violet or Vi

Isn't the self-destruction coded into us?
yUTlQq8.jpeg
  • ABOUT ME
    Hi, I'm Violet or Bunny or Violet Bunny or Vi or some mixture of those. I'm in my mid 30s and I'm writing/roleplaying for at least two weeks around eight years at this point. I very much enjoy a good story with romance and some lots of smut mixed in. Mostly write FxF or FxNB but dabble in FxM from time to time. I'm a huge sucker for romance, especially darker romances or those set against the backdrop of a darker story/setting. Friendly OOC, I like to think. Overall pretty boring unlike my RP ^_~

• Time Zone: GMT+Something.
    • Writing Style: Third person. Past tense. Fluid with post length. Mirroring. Check out This or This for an examples.
    • Average Reply Length: ~400-1000+ words
    • Long-term/Short-term: Any
    • Posting Frequency: Either multiple times a day or once in a blue moon.
    • Character References: Drawn references preferred but don't mind real life photos. Either or, mixing two styles rather jarring. Anime art is very hit or miss. Manhwa art is good.
    • Communication: Always happy to chat.
    • IRL Gender: I do not care.

What I'm looking for?
    Story. Smut, I cannot emphasize enough how important context is to the smut for me. Romance. Dating. Extreme kinks. Teasing. Dark themes. My characters suffering. Cuteness. Smut. Kinky fun. Exploring of desires. And MC being utterly dominated. I enjoy romance set against the backdrop of darker themes/worlds. Struggle, emotions, complications, angst, forbidden or secrets romances. All that stuff.

• IDEAS & CHARACTERS

The Nameless One
    Dark Sci-Fi/Cyberpunk

In the near future, most people live in big megacities. Governments are corrupted and/or authoritarian. The world is overpopulated according by those in power. Crime rates are sky-rocking since years. The world is a dark place.

One corporation offers to fix this problem with the new program of armor-wearing, super-soldiers/cops/cybernetics. Replicants. Purpose breed clones of people long past. An army of enchant beings. Less than humans in the easy of many. Where do they come from? Nobody really knows. They don't ask questions, they don't speak if not spoken to. They don't age. Don't complain. Nobody really remembered when the program started. There is a person behind the veil. But nobody cares. Nobody is supposed to care. They just follow orders. Patrolling the streets as semi-lifeless machines. Going into the areas normal police can't or won't. The program was somewhat of a success, crime rates seem to be lower but critics argue that it took too much, that the data is falsified.

The Cop
    Modern or cyberpunk setting. Cyberpunk being preferred
    Some time ago I came up with an OC set in the Cyberpunk 2077/Red universe but she also works in any generic cyberpunk of Sci-Fi setting. Either way. I'm now looking for some RP for/with her. Mostly one-shots or short-term for now. Maybe long-term if we really mesh but I learned not to make such promises.

A trouble cop with childhood trauma. Rebellious brat and a hypocrite if it serves her. A bit of a tomboy. She struggles with all sort of vices. A drinker who spends her nights at clubs, picks up strangers, and sometimes gambles. Mild drug. Quick sex with a proclivity to do unconventional stuff in bed. Fucked up life in a fucked up place. One of so many that struggle. Suspicious of the world around, especially anything Corpo or gang related. Always carries at least one weapon on her. Once she believed that her job was a virtuous endeavor, a fix for personal downfalls. Nowadays she isn't so sure anymore. Has a past she doesn't talk about and would prefer to forget. Personal and romantic relationships never work out. Bad at love one could say. Sex addiction/bad relationship with sex (I swear I didn't just add this for the smut). See sex as an means to an end. No cop in this city is clean but she tires to at least be not one of the really bad ones but everyone bends the rules, sometimes. Cynical going through the motions.

The Agent
    Modern/Future/cyberpunk
    An agent of some mysterious "OGA" (Other Government Agency) or private organization. Living many lives but never her own. Living under many names but her own. What was it even? Does it matter? Her job is her life. One mission after another. Cold, calculating, determent. Doing whatever she needs to get the job done. Anything. Does she do it for the greater good? The money? So sense of duty? Does it matter? She does it either way. Following the path. But what if someone throws her off the path? Reaches through the façade?

Star-crossed Rivals
    Fantasy
    YC and MC are bound in an eternal war. Hatred and conflict spanning generations. Reason long lost. Elven kingdom versus Elven kingdom. Times changed, powers shifted, seasons came and went. But nothing really changed between the two, the hatred still burning as bright as all those millenniums before. "But sometimes love feels just like hate" After all this time MC was the only constant in YC life and vice versa. Over time hate changed to something else, love? Maybe. A burning desire to make the woman that tormented her for so long truly hers. Now she finally found something to end this all but for MC it isn't dead that is coming but life. Not hate but twisted love.

Star Wars?
    I have some idea for an Star Wars character. Probably set somewhere in the old republic area or some unnamed area. Muscle mommy Sith thought to be dead coming to the known galaxy only to run into a young Sith/Jedi/whatever.
    The ship was empty, so it seems. An eerie feeling overcome her the moment she entered. Only the subtle humming of the engie and the occascnal beeping of a mouse droid could be heard. Only the red emergency lights lid the dim hallways towards the bowel of the ship. Deeper and deeper she went. Feeling the pressing weight of the force. The dark side was strong and it was only getting stronger then closer she got to the core. finally she reached a durasteel door with the imperial symbol on it. The energy was palpable. Slowly she reached for the controls as the door suddenly opened with a hiss of air. As if she were excepted by forces unknown.

A set of stairs leading up to a throne. And there she was. The only living soul on this ship. The reason she was send. Clad in black armor and robes with a hood covering most of her face. The figure sitting slouched with one elbow resting on the armrest, propping up the head. Yellow eyes gazing out of the darkness of the hood while the sound of clawed fingers drumming away echoed through the room. Loose strands of crimson hair flowing out of the blackness of the head cover. Endless moments of silence passed before the constant drumming stopped and the figure moved. Pushing herself up to reveal more of her feminine proportions. Yet she was tall, toned, imposing. 'Thump' it echoed through the room with each step of her boots. Slow, stead, purposeful steps down the stairs that lead to the throne. Her throne.

Jedi gripped the hilt of her light-saber with both hands as the figure descend the stairs with her gazed fixed on the Jedi. The woman's right hand reaching under her robes for a lightsaber in turn. The hilt nearly as long as some of the double-bladed ones she saw in her time. Made out of smooth chrome. Her grip tight, thumb on the switch to ignite the blade yet it didn't came.

'Voosh' The blue blade of the Jedi ignited to illuminate the room.
    'Voosh' It got answer with the orange-red glow of hers in return. Just like the hilt, the blade was longer than usual.

The Jedi was unsure in her actions. She was determent. One swing. One clash of blades. The blue blade swirled through the room before skipping over the floor with loud clacks. The red blade vanished again.

Unarmed, helpless. The figure advanced towards her, she back away until she no longer could. Her back hitting the wall with a soft 'thud'. Looking up at the figure she came here for. So close the woman's features became more clear. Yellow eyes, a red mane, a feminine face. Soft yet strong features. Under different circumstances... No. This was life or death. Or was it? She was still alive. Barely an inch separated the two.

Suddenly the woman's left hand came up. Past her hips, her chest, her throat, until it the index finger pressed against the underside of her chin. The clawed thump in turn gently probing her bottom lip.

A knowing grin flashed out from under the hood. Gently parting the Jedi's lips. "It has been so long..."

Any Other Idea
    Just shoot it my way. I'm especially interested in ideas that involve possessiveness, jealous, D/s themes, and similar.

• THEMES

Addiction/Vices Angst Attachment/Commitment Issues Bittersweet Ends Codependency Disabilities Emotional Trauma Forbidden Romances Fully Realized Characters Hurt/Comfort Juxtaposition Mommy/Daddy Issues Possessiveness/Jealousy Power Dynamics Second Chances Sapphic longings Societal pressure Struggle Taboos Toxic Relationships Trauma Unhealthy Relationships Weaknesses

PAIRINGS​
    SETTING​
    FANDOMS​
    Any x Any (I'm not that picky with pairings)
    Cop x Criminal
    Forbidden/Complicated love
    Mentor x Student
    Rich x Poor
    Rivals/Enemies to lovers
    Cyberpunk
    Dark Underbellies
    Dystopia
    Endless Space
    Megacity
    New Frontiers
    Sci-fi