Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female A Grand Plundering (Futa Profiles) - [Seeking Victims For GM'd RP]

Apothecary

DM/GM
/\ o - A Summary - o /\

Hello, this is my request thread for some of my futa characters. They will have their personalities and notes assigned to them, a little bit of further information about who they are and what kinks would be suitable for them. This will be displayed alongside what sort of partner I think would pair best with them as well. Unlike my main request threads, however, these are a bit more light hearted and are geared towards shorter-term and simpler plays. This plays will have a far higher smut-to-story ratio than what I would normally write. These will also be suitably less serious and should be taken with a pinch of salt and an understanding that story will be taking a backseat here. I thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy what I have to offer. Feel free to ask any questions that you might have, or if you have any feedback or advice. Thank you for reading, onto the smuttery.

ALL LINKS ARE NSFW, I own none of the art shown!

The Wives Of Monsters (Sci-Fi/GM)

Kinks:

- Objectification
- Breeding (Optional)
- Gangbangs
- Domestic Servitude

Plot:

In the future, humanity assumes it is alone in the galaxy. That it has spread throughout the systems and taken all that it requires, and without regard for anyone. Ruled by anarcho-capitalist corporations, many are destitute and left scrambling for even the smallest crumbs of self-actualisation. You will learn that humans are not so alone in the galaxy, and those that dwell beyond the reach of the corporate overlords have their own plans for you.

The Summary:

Essentially; I am looking to run a small subsect of the GM'd plot I have in my main thread. Your character will be abducted/kidnapped/enslaved by a subsect of the Atroxians. They firmly believe that the place of humans is as property, as second class citizenry. People who serve as communal wives, playthings and toys for their betters. These Atroxians will be just as varied as their counter parts.

I am looking to go rather depraved with this, I would enjoy it if we could push that boat out to sea.

The Militant
Sci-fi, Bounty Hunter, Soldier, Slaver, Warlord.

Far more aggressive than some of my usual characters; this one is dedicated to the simple application of violence and force as the primary solution and motivator to achieve their goals. They will seek to accomplish things in the most direct way that they can, and will shamelessly pocket and take whatever they can that they view is valuable.

She is a good partner for any Sci-fi adventures, and can easily be put into a dominant role for non-consensual or consensual scenes. She enjoys taking control and issuing orders, but a power bottom or brat might be able to wrong foot her if they know what they're doing. Still, it is a brave woman that steps up and in the way of her.

Comes in many
forms, Alien and Human.

sample_4d8145af5ed23ce05b8487f802fe79f5.jpg

The Demons
Politics, Backstabbing, Cruel Twists and Assured Conquest.
F-list

An large assortment of demonic flavoured profiles; ones tailored towards an end goal. It is a profile that I never quite got around to finishing; but one that I had a great deal of fun designing. A suitable plot towards the demons achieving one of more of their objectives. Summoners, adventurers, nobles and even simple commoners all risk falling victim to the hungry machinations of these creatures. Their hearts are foul with their own hedonistic desires, expect something more malevolently cruel when dealing with these ones.

33168647.jpg

The Huntress
Guide, Explorer, Adventurer, Shaman

One of my more 'standard' characters on this list; she is a good companion for those lost in her lands or stumbling into her domain. Someone that can act as a friend and foe in equal measure. A local with her own traditions and a desire for solace. She is territorial when she is in her home turf and believes herself above and beyond local laws when she is away from her abode. Might makes right, and there are few mightier than her. A bastion of strength and desire, and certainly someone sporting more than one weapon to change someone's mind.

sample_c8984fbe7029adc6d0819b34776528d2.jpg
sample_825c7d56261efec0ce7fc437f61e7245.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom