Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Apothecary's Revised Compendium. [1x1/GM]

Apothecary

DM/GM
Setting Expectations.

Hello there. I am Apothecary; an avid roleplayer and world builder with a love for establishing long-term roleplays. I focus mostly on story driven roleplays; but ones that contain plenty of smut which supports the overarching tale. I am active primarily on discord but I am happy to roleplay through a play-by-post; though I would prefer some decent OOC interaction either way first in order to better get an understanding of what we both desire from a roleplay. I am best 'paired' with power-bottoms, switches and dominants but submissive are a staple and always welcome.

This first posting is going to be split up to encompass a few different 1x1s, with a general idea above the spoiler to help you gauge your interest.
If you are seeking monsters, simpler smut, then please refer down to the f-list Hyperlink contained within "Future Plots". On that f-list profile there will be sub-profiles contained on the left. Each of these has their own niches, and can be interchanged between futa and male.

The Warlord and The Concubine

TLDR:

Younger (24ish) Noble with an exotic concubine who is using her wiles and guile to push him down a path that benefits her. Both characters will be, at least slightly, evil aligned. Switches and Power bottoms are best for this. There will be some adventuring aspects. Can be hosted onsite, PM, or Discord. Flexible.

Mostly for submissive/power-bottoms.
The Idea.
Recently I have returned to playing one of my old characters; who can exist in both low and high fantasy but thrives in the former. I am currently seeking someone to play his 'concubine' as he rises to power. They can be magical in nature, intelligent, or cunning as a fox; but they need to keep his focus and attention. Someone willing to engage in a more fluid roleplay would be ideal; easy to pick up on twists and turns in the plot. Your character won't be resigning herself to her fate; instead seeking to capitalise on it. Rather than simply just be another concubine she intends to propel them both to power and feed upon the riches and luxuries that said power will offer.... She might even fully intend to kill the young noble and take as much wealth as she can and ride off into the night.

My Character.

My character is a warlord, a noble, or otherwise an unscrupulous individual who has recently acquired a Keep/Estate located on the border of, or within, a rival kingdom and nation. As long as he has access to his homeland through any means be that magic, walking, or being able to travel via the sea; he can exist there. From his keep him and his band of Knights have started to plunder, raid and raze their way throughout the local area. Exploiting the fact that their force is relatively small in order to avoid being found out where exactly they dwell. His ambition is ahead of his age.

The original concept of Bayan is a Hyperborean; an obscenely tall individual with pale flesh and white hair. They are a brutalist society that borders on the psychopathic; to make the character more palatable I've deliberately opted to play him as a young adult. This provides ample reason for him to not be entirely 'typical' of his people and gives a lore-friendly excuse for any shenanigans.

Conan_Exiles_Screenshot_2021.png
Conan_Exiles_Screenshot_2021.10.31_-_15.06.35.39.png

The Scoundrel

TLDR:

An adventuring, chaotic neutral, Drow. Pairs well with most fantasy-minded characters; be they adventurers or locals. Friend of Foe. Istyraen will meet them as equals, as lessers, and rarely as his betters. Seeking people that can help further his story.
Mostly for switches.

My Character.

An Adventuring Drow, one that has opted to explore the surface rather than the depths of the underdark. Mischevious, arrogant, dangerous but none the less pursuing something akin to noble intentions. A valuable ally, and a worthy travelling companion for your party. A Drakewarden, of all things. Better met in a 1x1, with a party or an adventure as a backdrop, but tavern-born flings and hookups suit him perfectly well.

My second most played D&D Character; Istyraen Mytyl. I have a rather large fondess for him, even though he stretches rather far from what I normally play. Athletic and lithe, more than muscular and brawn; but also far more cunning and objective centric. Whilst most of my characters prefer the simple pleasures, and Istyraen is one to indulge, he will sacrifice things for the greater good of his own goals and pursuits. Neutral aligned means he can fit into a large variety of settings and parties.

Istyraen is best paired with someone that would prefer to open up with something cliche. Things are cliche for a reason, in my opinion, and it provides a great way for us to get things going without too much concern. More than likely he will attempt to use your character for his own purposes, to further his ambitions and goals. Be they mundane or grand in design; they don't even have to be central to the plot. Being a Drow he is, rather, accostomed to the hatred that his race gets but he prefers to prove himself through action and rise above. Even if, secretly, he views everyone else as a little bit lesser than him.

He can be played as Ebberon Drow, Lolth Sworn, Eilistraee or even something else entirely.

Screenshot_20210320-125439_Pinterest.png
drow_by_filibusterfrog_ddafupx-414w-2x.jpg

The Pirate

TLDR:

Pirate, Trader, Rogue.
Ulster is a man of many faces, talents and a lot of bravado.From the Grim Darkness of the Warhammer universe, to the open stars of the Astral Sea, and even the lapping waves of the coast; he fits in everywhere. That or he simply strong arms himself into the places he needs to be.
Powerbottoms, Subs, Switches and Dominants. All are welcome.

My Character.

One of my newest characters. Whilst charismatic he prefers to strong arm his way through the toughest of situations. Of questionable morality, he isn't beneath slavery, violence or simple manipulation and deception in order to further his own selfish desires. Entirely bent on his own wealth, power and finding simple pleasures in life; he frequents the brothels as often as he frequents the decks of his vessel.

Being my newest character, currently open to partners, my ideas for his plots are a bit limited as of yet. However I am open to almost everyone and would enjoy the chance to construct a variety of plots.

cee633bd75fa62fe03ca09f16e9eef34.jpg
D0suVgaWsAAiOoZ.png

667ffa62248efb98fb98efb2fb98de57.jpg

memir-male-tiefling-pirate.png

eric_by_zexion666_dftyhst-250t.png

Future Plots:
(
In 'Development')

Warhammer 40k, Necromunda
Historical (Gladiator x Noble)
Minotaur, Fantasy
Monster, Possibly Illithid

The GM'd World.

The Expeditions

Features:
- Sandbox Focused
- Plot Or Lewd Focus
- Monsters Maybe
- Reverse Harem

Open to:
Powerbottoms
Dominants
Switches Preferred

General Idea:

Humanity, after researching the stars, enjoyed a post scarcity society that was comparable to a utopia. With no threats, no predators and an almost completely automated production on all basic requirements; they were free from needs and wants. This time passed and a forgotten event caused an implosion of destruction and mayhem, of madness and ruination. Most technology was not lost to the humans; instead it was capitalised on. Large corporations started to form and control huge amounts of planets, wealth and technology, they plunged humanity into an almost galaxy-wide post-apocalypse.

You are not a human. You are another race that has recently arrived into the galaxy; secluded inside a nebula, where human ships can not reach, the Atrox have built large space stations that they now inhabit. They departed from their own galaxy for a strange mixture of nefarious desires and absolute needs. With the humans in such a state of disrepair, the Atroxians have started to scavenge, kidnap and perform incognito raids in order to gather up human technology and humans in order to adapt and include into their own society.

How do you fit in to the Atroxian Regime?
((Significantly more expansive lore available on request.))

Notes:

This is my most expansive setting, it far exceeds that of the Primal Lands and anything else I might have. It is incredibly sandbox in design and is fantastic if you want to engage in a Sci-fi adventure complete with AI, Robots, {REDACTED} and everything in between. Primarily this will appeal to Powerbottoms, Switches and Dominants. Engaging in this plot will require you to either be working with, or one of the, Atroxians. The Atroxians themselves do consist of multiple races so any sort of character you want to play should fit in perfectly. There are two separate lore avenues depending upon what level of debauchery you're willing to engage in.

One Final Word.

I own none of the art presented on any of the f-list profiles; I am happy to remove them and take them down on requests of the original artist or any individual that owns the artwork.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom