Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She gulped it down like she needed it to live, sighing and mewling in delight. He always tasted so good.

She slowly pulled up with a gasp and kissed up and down his cock slowly, "Did you like it, baby...~?"

"Dirk...~?" She called, "Can you hear me...~?" She loved that he was still aching for her, whether it was her own doing or his genuine need for her, she wasn't too sure.

β€œWh-Fuck.. wh-wherever you wanna be, I need a second for my head to clear..” he said, reaching to pet her hair gently.

β€œI want you,” he said, gently gripping her hair before petting it again, β€œto let loose, because I know you get lonely being cooped up here all day..~” he said.

β€œI don’t have work tomorrow, you could have me until the sun rose~” he said. Even in a situation like this, he still wanted to give her whatever she wanted.

"Oh, Dirk~" She moaned and moved to kiss him deeply, gripping his hair in an attempt to keep him as close as possible.

"Thank God I'm on the pill, you can fill me up as much as you like~" She moaned against his lips. In truth, she made herself barren for him, at least until he was good and ready. He loved the breeder kink, and she loved fulfilling his needs even more.

β€œI kinda wish you weren’t on it, I’d take full advantage of it, fill you until I’m dry~” he replied.

She short circuited for a second, "But...I would get pregnant...?" She said, pulling away to look down at him.

She had to shove her burning nature down so hard and so fast that her eyes shook.
"Don't talk like that, baby...~" She swooned under her breath, "I'm already a handful...~ kids, too...~? You'd rip out your hair...~"

β€œOri, you make a great wife, and I know you’d make a great mother..~ you’re easy to handle, baby, you make life easy~” he said.

Stop, stop, stop, stop, she chanted in her head, I'll make you a father on the first try if you say things like that.
"Dirk, I'll cry, you big romantic~" She smiled before kissing him, "That's so sweet~"

Back
Top Bottom