Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

β€œYou need me that bad, baby?” He asked, still thinking about all the pictures she sent.

"I always need you that bad, baby" He could hear her voice again, "Every waking moment. Even in my sleep."

"I don't know, baby, but I really like it"
"God, Dirk~!!" She gasped, body shaking like she was going through withdrawals, "I want you, I want you so bad~!!"

β€œYeah? I really gotta get back to work but you’re definitely gonna be on my mind until I come home”

"Same, honey, see you soon. Ily"
"H-Haaah~~ a-aahh~~" She gasped weakly, "D...Dirk...~ c-come home already...~"

It was almost unbearable, like he could hear her right next to him, almost feel her hands up his back. What was happening? Why was he always like this when he thought about her?

He had no clue but he was almost drooling, and his cock was pulsing hard in his pants. β€œF-Fuck, Elle..” He said, glad that no one could hear him.

"Dirk..~" She moaned, hearing him mutter her name, "Fuck, baby, just come home...~ clock out and fuck me already...~"

β€œGod I need you so badly.” He grunted out. What the hell was this? He didn’t know but he felt like he would burn up.

Soon enough, it was time to clock out. He headed to the bathroom, panting and reaching for his phone to see if she sent him anything else.

He sent her one, she could hear him panting as he slowly stroked himself, showing all the precum that dripped from him before he headed to his car.

Something was wrong. He felt like he was in danger the closer he got to the house. It was heavy and weird, but oddly familiar.

He felt it, and felt himself throb so much harder. He was getting closer, she could feel it.

She was waiting, like a predator animal waits for prey. Her long nails dragged over the blanket of their bed, and he felt his spine tingle all the way down his back.
"Dirk...~" She mewled, "Get the lead out, baby...~"

When he got home, he couldn't unlock the door fast enough. It was quiet, but he knew where to go. Where she would be. She liked the bedroom dark, heavy blackout curtains making midday seem like midnight. There was a small flash of light before he could barely see her move to turn on the bedside lamp. She had changed; she was in a bra and panty set that barely covered her full hips and ass, barely held in her massive tits, with a cincher garter belt hugging the perfect curve of her waist as it held a pair of thigh highs over her thighs by the will of God Himself.
"There you are...~" She purred.

She moved to sit on her knees so he could really see her, her hands moving over the bend of her waist slowly, "Do I...~?"

β€œYeah, holy shit.” He said, and she could practically taste him already, he was so hard.

Back
Top Bottom