Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Collage Secrets (reboot) LunarWolf and GuardianAngel

Ashe was just looking through her messages although most of them were just apologies for her lose. Then there were messages from some of the girls from the dance team, wondering if they were going to see her later.

Ashe was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she was stating that she was going to be fine.

Ashe was just commenting, "I'm just... Today is just a rough day in general... But I know why she all of a sudden just fighting. She got her wish... she got to see my brother. He would have turned eight today. Today is his birthday.... or would have been his birthday...." No today was just going to be a rough day for her in the future.... celebrating the death anniversary of two loved ones.

Ashe was just leaning back in the car chair after a moment and was just closing her eyes for the time being, nope she didn't want to talk about anything, think about anything... basically do anything.

Drake drove them back home and when they arrived her looked at her "we are back home" Drake worried but he knew she needed time. Drake then looked at his phone when it dinged and he responded to the text

Ashe was just looking for a moment before she was commenting that she thought that hanging out in the pool would be enjoyable, especially the hot tub or suana.

Ashe was just giving a nod of her head before she was looking at her phone to see she had a few messages from a few people she had befriended already the day before at college. They were all wondering if she was feeling alright and a few of them were stating that they had notes for her.

Back
Top Bottom