Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wonder Twins of Night City [east and Shoko] NSFW

Taiga stood up after her brother, watching as he left the boat. She looked back towards the voice. She closed her eyes. She hated this more than anything. What gave her the right to end someone's life so casually? They had families, friends. They weren't doing anything wrong. The guards were just guarding boats. What was so wrong about that? Still...It wasn't like she could trust one over the other. She had no reason to trust a corpo. Even she understood how slimy they were. "Sorry. It's out of my hands" She simply replied. "If you've been good...God will take care of you...I promise." She stepped out of the boat with 2 minutes on the clock, Sighing softly. She started to pick up the pace, jogging over to her brother, feeling miserable about the life she could have saved...but her brother was right...it was far more likely that it wasn't worth saving him.

Eventually she caught up to him. She didn't really know what to do or say at this point...Her brother was totally fine with what he was doing...so that was that. She linked her fingers together, closing her eyes and prayed for him.
She didn't exactly believe in god but...if he was real...this was the least she could do for that man in the boat.

Tundra didn't want to stick around the docks, He was nervous, and frankly didn't want to watch the explosion. He put his arm around his sister's waist, pushing her to move slightly faster as they walked away from the docks. They had gotten a few blocks away, and could still hear the explosion when it finally went off. Tundra continued to hold onto Taiga. He believed in Karma in balancing the good with the bad, and he tried to voice his hopes for the future now that he had picked their path. "Next time we will find work that does some good in this city."

He hoped that they could, but as they walked through the downtown city center, they both would be put on call by Alco.

"Well done, I am happy to say your test was passed with flying colors, I hope this goes along to show my gratitude, always nice to find good obedient runners. contract completed."

And with that they were both transfered 8,000 eddies, more than enough for this months rent. Enough money that the two could actually have a chance in this city, and all it cost was the life of one corpo rat, and a boat.

"You know... the money was far larger than I'd expect from just doing some property damage... I guess this is why."

Taiga felt comfort in her brother's arms around her waist. She closed her eyes as he'd sheppard her away from the docks. She felt horrible and said nothing as Alco contacted him, hell even before as his brother tried to reassure her. She remained silent the entire way back. Weirdly enough she felt like she needed alcohol, a cigarette, a cock in her mouth or any combination of the three. A vice. She needed a vice. She wasn't a killer. She could do what she needed to do but she hated doing it. The thoughts of what she allowed plagued her mind. She wanted anything to take her mind off it so badly.

Eventually they made it back home. She was silent the entire time, making her way to their shared bed before lying down on it, arm covering her eyes. She couldn't help having it plague her mind...she wasn't right for this world after all...but she did understand it.

Tundra fell into silence as he walked alongside his sister. He felt conflicted, cause on the one hand they got the money, so they could at least trust Alco to uphold that much, it didn't feel like they were being followed, so they were more or less getting away with it. On the other hand Tundra had set them down a slippery slope, and learned today how much a life was worth today. He couldn't shake that feeling he had when he first snapped a mans neck, nor the cold indifference he had when activating the timer on the bomb. Was there something wrong with him? He wanted to celebrate because for once in his life he had real eddies, but the cost weighed down his soul a lot more than he thought it would. Especially now that his sister had gone silent on the walk back to the house.

When she collapsed onto the bed, he joined her. laying down so that his head would land on her lap and he could relax parallel to her, while his feet dangled off the side of the bed, he could at least have the single comfiest pillow in existence. He let time pass around for a little while.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked for a while his voice being the first thing to break the silence. He looked at her for a moment. "I can get us anything you want." He really could, for the first time in their life they could actually afford something new, not scrounged or bartered, but he wanted to see his sister happy, and he didn't think Alco's money was going to give him that anytime soon.

Once again, feeling her brother lying on her lap comforted her. She sighed softly as he spoke up. There was really no sense in letting this eat at her forever. She moved her hand down to his head and started gently stroking it. "I'm sorry. I know this is supposed to be a happy occasion. We got a high paying job and it went off without a hitch. This means we're both on the path to our dreams. I should be happy about that. For once we're not stressing out about whether or not we'll be able to keep a roof over our heads." She fell silent again. "Do you believe in Karma...? Or maybe even god...? I know this is a dog eat dog world but...I dunno...I just...I just wanna see mom and dad again..." She closed her eyes, fighting off her tears so very hard. She knew she needed a different mindset. If she wanted to hide her moments of weakness better, she needed to be in a better position financially. The less things she had to worry about the better...She just needed a different mind set. She just needed to change the way she saw things and she wouldn't hold them back anymore. That's what she kept telling herself.

She sniffed and rubbed her eyes. "Sorry sorry. I'm okay. You must be hungry after all that...we could order out if you want...?" Though of course, they had no idea when the next job would come in so...probably best not to waste all their money~

Tundra let his sister speak, and closed his eyes feeling her hand brush through his hair. He took a deep breath as he listened. feeling more content thanks in part to her hand petting him. It made him feel reassured, and loved. "I believe in Karma." He kept his eyes closed for a moment. He supposed that belief in Karma is what made the bomb far more easy than the snapping of a guards neck. The guard did nothing except watch over a dock that happened to be a target. If he had listened to his sister and they had gone at night those men wouldn't have even been there their shift probably ending hours before. But the man in the box on the boat? he had done something, a corpo who had stepped on their bosses foot, or went behind someones back. No one dies that symbolic a death without fucking up.

"I believe in Karma, not so much the cosmic scales that balance the world. I mean look around and you'll see how unbalanced this world is. The corpo's take everything, leave us to fight over the scraps. But the idea that when you do good things, good things come back to you. When you do a bad thing it haunts you, yeah I can believe in that. I can believe that if we just chose to put aside our greed and helped each other the world could be better." He sighed, and shook his head for a moment. "But that's asking a lot... especially here, and especially now. I don't think people have it in them to look the other way anymore."

"I miss mom and dad too, but I'm not exactly running to that... I plan to live a long life, and maybe if I do enough good to balance out the bad... maybe at the end..."
He stopped thinking because those thoughts hurt.

"Delivery sounds good. What do you want to try? we have a whole new world of culinary nonsense we can try."

Taiga listened to everything he said with her ese closed and said nothing in response. Then the topic moved to dinner. "I can't say im feeling picky. Whatever tickles your fancy is what we'll choose...in the meantime...I think Imma go shower." She gently guided him off of her. It was then he could get a good wiff of her scent. She had been more active today than usual but...instead of stinking she smelled oddly...alluring in a manner of speaking. She stretched, bending her arms up behind her head, eyes shut causing her nipples to slip out of her tube top. It was already translucent due to the sweat she worked up earlier. Seeing her like that was borderline torture to any healthy young man. He knew she wasn't doing this on purpose but...Honestly how could she not know what she was doing? He was a young man! Anyone would feel tortured if they had a sister with a body like Tai's! It wasn't unreasonable to consider punishing his lewd bodied sister right here and now as she yawned...How would it feel to be inside a woman like her...? One question bred a dozen...but it ultimately came down to Tundra's own restraint. If he did nothing, she'd get up and go to the shower where she'd just get wet, come out largely naked and drive him more insane. He also had to consider that making a mess out of her now...would...technically save money on the water bill...in the long run...if you tilted your head side ways and looked at it through a...certain point of view...

Tundra got a sniff, and watched, he could see how round and beautiful his sisters body was. When she said that she was going to take a shower, he moved to let her up, and let her go. He watched her, with interest, the thought of dinner left him immediately forgotten as he watched her walk. Watching her breasts, and ass bounce away from him, as her scent lingered on their bed. She did this almost every night, and every night he had the thought of what could happen. Morality and the line between sister and brother always stopped him, but now?

They had just killed several people, was he really going to draw the line at getting his cock wet? He waited till he could hear the water running, opening the door after her, slipping into the small bathroom. Slipping out of his clothes. Letting his shorts and boxers shirt, and stuff fall onto the same pile as hers. Stepping behind the glass finally confronting his sister, and what he wanted.

He stood behind her, joining her under the water, his hips, and a hard cock pressing gently between her asscheeks, as he reached around to grab her breasts, playing with them in hand. Tundra kissed his sisters neck, enjoying the feeling of how the hot water ran over her skin, as well as how she tasted. He didn't say anything as his fingers ran over her breasts before finding her large nipples and pinching them. He held her firmly in strong arms not letting go of her. "You've been teasing me forever. After today I finally have the courage to take the invitation." His voice was low and hungry as he spoke into her ear.

"I know we want this, but pretend you don't."

Taiga had her eyes closed as she worked on getting her hair soaked. she didn't notice her brother enter but her eyes opened, hearing the door to the shower open. before she could look back however, his naturally huge cock was swallowed into her cavernous ass crack and his hands were under her arms, squeezing her breasts. She moaned out, arching her back as her brother slowly dragged his tongue along her neck, making her quiver, kissing her neck as he pinched and pulled at her nipples. she gasped sharply, her moans getting louder as he blamed her for teasing him for so long. "I'm... I'm sorry..." she moaned out. "I...I didn't mean it...Please...forgive me...I won't do it again..." She moaned out to her twin brother, whimpering as her body was sorely betraying her. Her nipples were swollen from the bullying. She tried gently pulling his hands off of her but her groin was aching so much she could barely hide the fact that she needed this too. Every time she went to the shower, she left behind her panties and thongs and they were always soaked, smelling so lewd. he has no doubts she masturbated in the shower. only place either of them really could. though he knew she masturbated in the armory room too, where she did her tinkering. There was a rolling chair she never cleaned so it smelled like her bare pussy and the lewd juices that came out~ she was clearly a closet slut~

She whimpered more, pushing her ass back against him, swallowing his cock whole as she 'attempted' to push him off of her...but in reality was enjoying the length and girth of his incredible boyhood~

Last edited:
Tundra moved one hand down from her breasts. Sliding it down her stomach admiring how soft she was, before slowly spreading her labia, and slipping three fingers inside her. "Too late for that."

His voice had a subtle growl to it, like he was starving for this. HIs hips not so gently started to grind against her ass. A good part of him considered slipping his cock into her back entrance, but even in the shower, for their first time that seemed a bit too rough. Even so it fit so nicely between her soft pillowy ass cheeks. "Look how easy it is for me to slip my fingers inside you, three a time really? You're a little slut, teasing me all the time with your scent, leaving your soaked panties for me to find. You know how thin the walls are? Even with the water running I can hear everything. You drove me this insanity."

Of course the same was true for him. He was never exactly quiet, and he had masturbated while thinking of her a few times, some times during the night he would even say her name. He was far too pent up not to take advantage of this moment. "You're giant cow tits, are so beautiful." Tundra could praise yet insult her in the same breath. He took a deep breath in. Kissing her neck, even going so far as to bite her this time, and give her a dark hiki.

"You turned me into a pervert, so I'm going to take my revenge." He teased her as his fingers pushed inside her spreading her pussy out and slowly fucking her, while his hips rocked against hers, his cock slowly grinding against her asshole.

Taiga moaned long, breathily melodiously as his hands worked her massive udders, spilling out and around his fingers bake his right hand trailer down her belly to her pussy. her body shivered. She had wanted this for so long! She wanted to be taken by her baby brother so badly. She always wore the dirty panties he'd use to cum with. It turned her on so much! Then being poor was a nice excuse for why she had to reuse sorry panties but in reality, she did it eagerly. it made her feel so very close to her brother. She even loved it when he came into her bra! He only did it once but she wore it after finding it. It was a pair she threw away but when she saw the inside coated in thick, smell cum she couldn't help but put it back on and masturbate to it~

She fantasized of this moment for so long!
She whimpered as he started bullying her about how much she could fit and skin her head. "N-Noo... it's the shower .." She moaned out squeaky, wincing and doing her best not to squeal from his fingers exploring her pussy. her bikes became so hard and swollen they really were starting to look like udders~
Her eyes glazed over as she felt his monster cock grind against her asshole. She wanted to eat up his dick with her ass so badly. it felt so amazing!

She felt so happy deep down, even as he bullied her body like so many did before, he also called her boobs beautiful. She loved being bullied, but she loved his praise just as much~ She panted heavily as he chastised her for making him into a pervert while fingering her. She squealed, arching her back as her pussy juices suddenly gushed out and squirted all over her thighs and his hand. She was incredibly horny. So so very horny. "I'm sorry... I'll take responsibility..." She moaned out, really wanting him in her ass. She even had a dragon dildo which she used regularly while masturbating. Either home was ready for him but .. she was pretty fertile within her lower lips~

Feeling his sister's pussy squirt on his hand was a new sensation. He breathed lustfully for a moment savoring it, even pulling his fingers out of her. He knew how horny she was, but he wanted a taste, and couldn't help but suck on his fingers for a moment, taking in her scent and taste. Before returning to the play at hand. He grabbed his sister by the hair. "You're damn right you will take responsibility, but I think this room is a little too small for the two of us."

So he opened the shower door, and pushed his sister out of the shower, and out of the bathroom. Their bodies still dripping as he pulled her by the hair to their shared living space, and rather than push her naked wet body onto the bed, he just shoved her onto the carpeted floor. He further pushed her onto the ground as he started to mount her.

This time there was no denying the urge, as his hand grabbed her hip, and spread apart her ass, watching as the tip of his cock pressed against her backdoor. He was still pulling her hair, as he started to push into her ass. Slowly his thick cock would push into her backside as he moaned. He would pull on her hair still using the long blue strands like a leash of a dog to lift her head as he started to fuck her ass, he wasn't being gentle about any of it. "God you are way tighter than I thought you would be."

"I kind of thought, cause you were my twin, that we would just fit together! this feels so much better though... I'm going to take my time fucking your ass." He leaned in. "I thought about taking your pussy, but I don't think we need a nephew or niece right now." alluding to the fact that he knew her cycle well enough to know when she would be fertile. "Maybe another time I'll put a baby in my little sister."

Taiga panted heavily as he grows her hair and began pulling on it. She squirmed softly as her brother licked the taste of her pussy off his fingers before pulling her out of the shower, making her whimper. her breasts knocked against one another as he pulled her towards the living room. she whimpered, her tits shaking hard and flailing as she was pulled around and shoved down into the floor. her face was buried partially in her own tits while her ass was raised high in the air. She knew that he was into her but she never would have imagined him going this far!

he pressed his dick against her throbbing ride bud and slowly pushed himself deep into her ass, making her squeal and drool with her tongue hanging out as she got to experience one of the most pleasurable things in her life. her asshole swallowed his cock deeper and deeper and prolapsed each time he tried too pull back her ass just refused to let him go!
She squealed as he began fucking her ass mercilessly, causing her entire body to grind against the floor. Her eyes rolled behind her eyes and she squealed like a pig as her big brother made her feel so good. "Nhoooooohhh!! I'll get addicteeeesdd!!" She cried out as his balls slapped her sopping wet pussy hard. She went blood red as he spoke about eventually knocking up his own sister... but all it did was make her groin burn with anticipation. She imagined marrying her brother, kissing him, having a huge round baby in her belly. All of this served to make her tighter and tighter while his hand crashed on her fat ass. her eyes quivered behind her head as he pulled her hair to see her slutty broken expression

The sound of Tundra's lustful thrusting filled the room, his cock slapping deeper and harder against his sister's fat ass as she squealed and made noises that Tundra had no idea she would make. She sounded more like an animal in the moment, and part of him loved her squeals. Her strange loud noises. He wondered just how many of their neighbors could hear them having sex through the thin walls of the mega complex? He knew none of them would care, but he liked to think that a few of them would listen. "I had no idea you were such a needy piggy."

She claimed she would get addicted, and his response was to slap her ass harder. "Then I'll make you into my addicted little love toilet." Tundra was fully buying into the power fantasy as he held his sister's hair like it was a leash forcing her head to look up towards the door as he grinded her into the ground. "My cock is going to reshape every hole you have, you're going to belong to me, and I'm going to fuck you all night long."

He moaned and pleased himself as he laid on top of her. working his cock as deep as it would go into her round soft ass cheeks, his weight driving her into the floor as he fucked her without any mercy. Wondering why he hadn't done this sooner. "What would other people think if they saw you now, becoming a slave to your own brother's cock."

Her fat, obscene ass rippled each time her brother slammed his hips into her. the clap their flesh made filled the room as did their grunts and moans. her arms were above her head, making her feel absolutely helpless as her big brother demolished her asshole. For whatever reason, being bullied by him, called a pig, a toilet and a love slave made her heart pound. She became tighter and her moans became more and more erotic. It was like deep down she was a masochist at heart. It made him wonder if she actually enjoyed the comments people made about her body or if she actually liked being cat called. It also put all her clothing choices back into question. Made him wonder is she dressed the way she did because she wanted to be taken by a big throbbing cock!

She moaned and moaned, her flexible body being pushed every time he hilted himself within her. She wanted to be her big brother's love toilet~ She wanted to behind to him! She was so glad her brother had such a bully inside of him! She squeezed him as tight as she could every time he slapped her ass, bruising it bit by bit. This would forever change their relationship and it made her so very happy~! She had such a cute, whiny look on her face as it was covered in read just thinking about the men beside them hearing her voice and masturbating to it~

His little sister was proving to be a real closet slut, he couldn't help but wonder just how depraved she actually was .. maybe she was hiding things from him even she was to embarrassed to let him see~

It turned out his sister was an obscene lewd slut. It actually made a lot of sense seeing her like this. All her clothing choices, all her words. The stained panties he would constantly find on the floor. She had wanted this for a long time, and he wasn't going to lie about not wanting her now. The sounds of his cock slapping deep into her ass, the lewd noises she made, along with the wet slapping of their skin. He moaned as he burried his face into her back. holding her down against the floor as he fucked her. His fingers sinking into her breasts as he fucked her. "Fuuu... So good.... Your ass... my cock is melting."

He could barely make sense of his words anymore, and in a pitched heated moment he felt himself reaching a climax. His hips dug into her with a sudden wild intensity he couldn't stop himself he was cumming inside her. He moaned and his voice pitched for a moment as he closed his eyes and felt his muscles tense. His cock twitched and pushed, and squirted as his cum entered her thick ass. His body still moving even as his cum filled her backdoor. He slowly started to relax.

But relaxing came with a different problem. He gripped his sister for a moment. "I... can't hold..." He muttered his voice trembling for a moment as his body relaxed. It was almost involuntary as he made good on his promise to make his little sister a meat toilet. The sensation of her backdoor getting a sudden warm injection as he breathed deeply, and slowly emptied his bladder inside his little sister.

Her whiney moans filled the room as his huge dick just slipped in and out between her large posterior mounds. she felt his dick bulging against her belly as she was ass up, face down. her nipples started inexplicably leaking milk from all his bullying, causing her eyes to roll behind her head before finally he finally blew his load in her ass. She could hear the wet, gloopy sounds his dick made as it forcefully squirt out so much thick cock milk into her. She bit against her arm as to try not to moan to much louder when shortly after, her brother began to relieve himself in her ass! She squealed, the sounds of her belly being used as a toilet filling the room, making her tongue hang out. The boy pissed for what felt like a full minute straight, bulging out her belly belly he finally stopped. She panted heavily, bikes so large and swollen, leaking milk as half of her face was concealed by them.

In pulling out, her ass leaked out the fluid n mixture down her crotch and between her thick, round thighs. She knew he said he'd make her his toilet but she didn't think he meant literally! still .. it felt really good so she didn't mind ..

though now that they started engaging in this kind of behavior... their relationship would never be the same... and frankly...Tai was really looking forward to it~

The door bell rang, signaling the arrival of the take out... though they had fucked in the middle of the apartment and taiga was a lewd, cum and piss soaked mess ~

Seeing his sister enjoy his accidental relief becoming his meat toilet, something in him switched over. He was never going to be able to see his sister as innocent ever again, but that didn't mean he didn't love her. Seeing her breasts leaking milk was a bit of a surprise as well. He had never noticed she had the ability to lactate though he had originally planned to ask her to get a modification that would have produced milk. Tundra slowly got up to his feet, leaving his sister on the floor of the apartment. His cock was a juicy mess, and part of him thought about getting her to suck him clean, when the knock at the door came. He walked towards the door, grabbing a shirt from the ground just to cover himself with. Opening it long enough to grab the bag of food.

Shutting it behind him so he could turn his attention to something that mattered he sat on the edge of the bed. "Taiga, food is here, but before you get any."

He gestured for her. "You gotta clean off my cock with your mouth. Come on girl, one last thing then I'll let you eat... if you even have room for food considering your stomach almost looks like there is a baby inside it. Damn i didn't even know my bladder was that full."

"A good toilet should keep her brother's cock clean and ready for more don't you think?"

Her brother changed that night. He was completely different from usual. Before he was a boy, cute and even kinda innocent. Now he was...a man with infinite confidence. The change was so abrupt and absolute it felt like the cute baby brother kind of personality was just an act!

Her brother returned with the plastic bag containing their food but his dick was still huge and hard, covered in piss and cum. His dick throbbed and pulsed as if it were far from satisfied. It looked like he had lots of pent up sexual frustration and it was so hot to her. she was on the floor, having slowly pulled herself up so she was sitting on her giant ass, knees bent off to either side, her belly so large it was reading on the for with her. her brother approached her, packing his massive cock into her face. She couldn't believe this was organic!

The smell was intoxicating. her nipples hardened again and she swallowed his cock down her throat, rolling her tongue along it, gagging a little before bobbing her head, giving her brother a blow job. She was completely addicted to his cock. it tasted so very delicious and it felt good going down her throat.
She obediently serviced her brother before eventually pulling back. She felt too embarrassed to even respond to him. "I...I'm..." Her eyes trailed over to the bathroom. She was definitely going to need to empty herself. "G-Go ahead and s-start...I...I need the bathroom..." She moaned out, slowly crawling towards the bathroom. Her belly would drag along the floor, her thighs were so huge and lewd they rubbed together constantly, as did her ass cheeks. her holes were drooling, almost begging for seconds even though she was still full up. Her body never seemed more inviting than it did today. He definately needed a collar for her. Now that they were like this, he needed to make sure nothing would separate them. She belonged to him after all~ no one else.

Back
Top Bottom