Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wonder Twins of Night City [east and Shoko] NSFW

east

Supernova
"Good Morning Night City, it's a drafty day, while the sun is shining do expect rain to be coming your way." The Radio was a bit too loud for his tastes, and it was the most obnoxious channel that the driver could have picked despite it being local news. It wasn't the first time Tundra had been in the back of a car though a Villefort Alvarado was certainly new. The back was some kind of pho leather that crinkled as he bounced back and forth in his seat like it was new. Outside the sun was indeed shining over the city, though Night City didn't look like much in the day time. It was actually just shitty shades of brown and grey overshadowing buildings meant that the sun overhead didn't even reach the ground casting a shadow over anyone unfortunate enough to be born in the gutters.

Tundra was a 5'11" well built 16 year old who couldn't fully contain himself in the back of the car, needing to fidget and move things around. They were on their way to meet an honest to god fixer. The Edge running game was all about who you knew, and it took a lot to get the attention of a high roller willing to take a risk on two unknowns. So they were getting a bit of a royal treatment. The car had come to their mega block to pick them up, driving them to a location of the fixers choosing. He had no doubt that it was to intimidate the two of them, showing them a taste of a good life and what they could gain. In truth it wasn't needed.

Tundra was sick of the current state of their life. Their shitty apartment was too small for two people to live in, they had to share a bed, which wasn't the worst but allowed for no privacy. The shower and bathroom was behind a glass door, and the entire unit was positioned right next to the mega blocks central heating unit making the entire place so hot it was constantly uncomfortable. So a car ride with the option to put the window down, and stick his head outside and feel the breeze was already living the high life. His short blue hair flickering in the wind as he kept his jacket open to show off a toned and flat stomach.

He was acting a little too excitable, they were supposed to be in professionalism mode, but he couldn't help it, the car was too nice. He could where they heading from their Megablock they were entering Downtown. He ducked his head back inside the car to look to his sister, a broad smile on his face. "I think they are pulling us somewhere fancy, but we are getting pretty far out from our place... Hope we don't get stuck someplace over night."

Taiga, on the other hand, wasn't so excited. While it was certainly true that their life was quickly becoming unbearable, hence why she was even here in the first place, She had next to no confidence that they could make it anywhere in the life of an Edge runner. Granted, her brother Tundra might have been able to make waves but her? She was quiet, meek and frankly had a body best described suited for...physical intimate service. She always felt scared going out and about because she could always feel eyes on her...and being 99% organic basically made her the finest and rarest cut of meat on the market.

She sat there, reflecting on how Tundra even managed to get her into this car. If there was one saving factor, it was her admiration for netrunners. They were incredible people who could just dominate the stage with their eyes alone. In this world...being a super netrunner basically meant you had nothing to fear. If anything at all could get her to be here...it was probably that...Still...she knew how dangerous this game was...no one cared about you. You meant nothing to anyone. If you don't mean anything now, You're just as likely to end up six feet under as you are to land a pay check. What was really scary about a fixer was that they typically already knew everything about you before you even knew their name. She loved and respected her brother but when he told her that a top tier fixer was willing to take them on, a hundred million red flags sounded off all at the same time. She sighed heavily. It was clear he was desperate and excited to fly high fast. Her little Icarus so to speak...

She had her chin in her palm as she looked out the window. She had on a simple white spaghetti strap top that was just enough to cover most of her massive chest. Naturally, clothes weren't readily made in her size so she had to make due with what she could find. Plus with their home being as hot as it often was, wearing less revealing clothes only meant being cooked alive in the heat. Most pants wouldn't fit her anyway so she wore short shorts. Most underwear didn't fit her so she often had to use binding tape and wear thongs. This naturally gave people the wrong message but without money...beggars can't be choosers. She was out of binding tape too so...She didn't really have a choice anymore. If they wanted to have some semblance of a proper life...this was it. This was what she had to do to avoid finding herself in a red light district. Naturally, she wasn't remotely enthused about this either way but...lesser of two evils and all that. "I feel like that's the least of our worries..." She mumbled as they approached their destination.

"We will be fine, there is no harm in just having a meeting."

The car slowly pulled to a stop. The doors clicked and they were let out in front of a building called Empathy, at least that was what the giant pink and purple neon lights were saying. He could hear some electro music on the other side of the walls. And Tundra looked at his sister a broad smile still on his face. Yes he knew there were risks, but the rewards were much too valuable to let slip away. He knew she was worried, and possibly even a little afraid, but he moved to her side and hooked his arm around hers keeping her physically by his side as he walked into the club, the waiting area had some sensors looking for guns or augmentations most likely, but the two twins didn't have anything of the sort and were ushered in past security by bouncers in full corpo suits.

To say that the twins were under dressed for a Corpo bar was an understatement, even without working at it he could feel eyes on them at every step into the den. Going up the first set of stairs, was pretty much what he would expect of a bar. Dance floor, seats on the side, and a bar with service. Even at this early afternoon it had people drinking though not so many dancing around. If he had to give his guess he could count fifteen patrons, but everyone in here had to surrunder their weapons to the bouncers. He leaned his head against her giving the illusion that they were on a date or at least that she was spoken for. He had seen how many people had liked the curves of his sister.

Hell he had seen those curves in the comfort of their home. He appreciated his sisters appearance, but was always skeptical of men having alterior motives because of them. He had chased off more than a few offers with the threat of violence in the past.

Walking into the VIP section it was more restrictive, more monitored, and in some ways safer, there were several booths, and private rooms. One of which the two were let into, to meet the fixer.

The blue coat, and high fashion sense told them exactly how wealthy this guy. His eyes were a state of golden glow, which meant he was having an internal conversation with someone. As the twins entered his domain he smiled at them, and with a blink hung up on his contact. "Greetings I hope you enjoyed you're ride over here. Call me Alco." He said gesturing for them to sit in the chairs as he sat across from them.

"Do either of you drink?" He asked picking up a bottle and filling his own glass with a spiced rum. Offering some to the twins.

Taiga looked around nervously, looking around at all the wealthy people in the club. She felt so out of place. her brother holding onto her helped a bit to relax but there was this overwhelming sensation she couldn't shake like she didn't belong here. Her chest bounced with every step she took. She'd sigh heavily as they were guided up to the fixer on the second floor. when they did meet him, she froze. She blushed softly as she laid eyes on one of the most handsome men she's ever seen. She gently bit her lip, following her brother before shaking her head. She never really had anything but beer before but even then... she wasn't a huge fan of it. "N-No thank you..." She uttered out meekly. She was quite a lightweight despite her obscene body. She looked around. The place was well secured. She couldn't help but wonder if they were gonna end up being out of their league... what could she even do at this stage that would contribute to anything...? What if she screwed everything up for her brother? She closed her eyes, heart pounding as her nervousness became almost palpable.

Last edited:
Alco noted the young woman's blush, catching the slight stutter in his voice. It was a fixers job to know people, and spot weaknesses, and so far he could tell a lot about her as he shrugged, and sipped his drink. "Suit yourself." He could see how stressed the young woman was getting and leaned back in his seat. "Relax chika, I know you're first timers, but you look like you're about to pop a vessel."

Alco turned his attention to Tundra who was over eager at the offer of the drink, so much so that when he grabbed his glass, he didn't even lift it for a toast trying to look cool as he tried to drain the entire glass in a single go, only to choke and sputter as the alcohol burned his throat. Tundra was the opposite of his sister despite his smaller frame he could handle a drink every now and then though he could rarely afford anything more than cheap light beers.

"And you're an idiot." Alco spoke with a smile, there was no malice in the observation just speaking the blunt truth as he laughed a little. "I love it really. I always like meeting the newbies. You can never tell who is actually gonna make it in the great game. The next legend is always out there waiting, the diamond in the rough, and you two? Well you already have a leg up, do you know how powerful it is to have someone who will support and care for you in this city? Then again... I've seen siblings slit each others throat for eddies before. I wonder what the price for you two would be? Nah... that's not why we are here."

Tundra could barely get his words together still coughing on the drink, if Taiga thought she was going to be useless her brother was probably equally so, and Alco just smiled giving them a little more context.

"Okay... so lets get into the business. I have a Corpo client, who wants to stick it to his boss. I'm here for it, who doesn't want to stick it to the man after all. So this boss has a boat out in the corpo dock. I got a bomb, he got a boat, now I just need two runners to make the introduction between the two. It's a milk run really, and once the Corpo's boat is at the bottom of the sea, I'll transfer you 5,000 eddies each. Plus another 3,000 as a little signing bonus so you can get yourselves all geared up for the next time I call."

Taiga's expression soured as her brother made them both look like idiots. She sighed as Alco pointed out his stupidity and nodded. "You can imagine why I'm so nervous..." She muttered, mostly to herself. "I love it really. I always like meeting the newbies. You can never tell who is actually gonna make it in the great game. The next legend is always out there waiting, the diamond in the rough, and you two? Well you already have a leg up, do you know how powerful it is to have someone who will support and care for you in this city? Then again... I've seen siblings slit each others throat for eddies before. I wonder what the price for you two would be?"

This was a disturbingly ominous remark. She closed her eyes. Was her brother capable of doing something like that if she held him back? She knew how cutthroat this industry was...She heard plenty of stories. Night City wasn't fond of happy endings after all. And here came the plot. They were to sneak a bomb onto a boat, undetected and get out alive. "S...Surely you have a bit more than just 'Here's a bomb, go have fun...'? Please tell me you actually have a plan...?" He made it sound effortless but like...they had no idea what the layout of the ship was, how light or heavy security was, they had no skill set to speak of so it wasn't like improv was an actual option. He made this sound like a walk in the park but it felt almost like he was feeding them to starving wolves. She realized her brother was eager to blaze off to his untimely demise but she wasn't.

"Be wary of any fixer who tells you how to do your part of the job." Alco took a sip of his drink, closing his eyes and savoring the taste for a moment. He let things settle, and Tundra stop coughing, taking his time to look them over again, and gave a small shrug. "If I gave you all life's answers then I wouldn't exactly need you for the work, and then where would you be? Well... we both know where you would be."

He gave her a knowing look for a moment focusing on her more pleasant assets, before going back to the job at hand. Tundra picked up a heavy briefcase. "Consider it a test, any good runner should know how to problem solve. adapt and gather information, It's a private dock, not a vault in the heart of Biotechnica. Just open the briefcase once your on the boat, and push the green button to start a 3 minute count down, then run and enjoy the fire works. It's a speed boat, kind of nice... the Spirit of winter, all you got to do is sink it along with everything inside it."

Tundra paused for a moment thinking things over looking to his sister, and then to the briefcase. "Is the bomb water proof?"

"It's c4, yeah it's water proof."

Taiga sighed softly. That was that. There was nothing else to do or say at this point. She stood up, feeling there was no more reason to be here. She walked out of the door, making her way outside of the building, having the lay out of this place memorized enough to find the exit on her own. She sighed, getting a breath of fresh air. "So what's next...we steal someone's car and drive over to the site...?" She sighed again, not expecting anyone to hear that. "Maybe ride a tricycle..." She said half jokingly. She waited for her brother to come along. This really was something he could probably do alone but...Here she was. "If we do manage to do this...then I guess that's one step closer to becoming a net runner...So...Here's to nothing I guess..." She muttered to herself.

Tundra picked up the bomb, walking out of the bar a bit more tense than when he walked in. Though apparently the case didn't pick up on the weapon scanner that the bar used, which made sense the fixer Alco had snuck it into the bar after all. He laughed a little when his sister said that they should steal a car, or ride a tricycle. He put a hand on her back and pulled her in close to him. Leaning on her. "We aren't that far from the docks, honestly safest thing is to walk. No chance of stirring up problems with the NCPD, especially while I'm carrying this thing around."

The meeting place suddenly made a lot more sense to him. Empathy was in the mid town, which was basically Corpo heaven, while the two of them stuck out and were noticable this was also where the private docks would be located. He gave her a reassuring pat on the back as they walked. "This will be easy, it's like Alco said we have a big advantage, we can watch each others backs, and support each other."

He smiled at his sister genuinely caring as he looked at her. "I wouldn't have brought you into this if I didn't believe in you or I didn't think I'd need you. it's going to be us, together at the top I promise." Tundra at least gave his sister his full devotion.

She sighed softly, exhaling from her nose and nodded. "Yeah...we really do stick out like a sore thumb...like a nail begging to be hammered but...Mission's a go so so lets do it..." She began running her fingers through her hair. "You know where to go? Which boat we're looking for?" Her brother started walking and she started following him, looking around, finding it difficult not to worry. All it took was one grumpy cop to ruin their day.

Eventually they made it to the docks. "I guess this isn't time sensitive...Seems odd that it would just be...so readily available and easy to access...I guess corpos just...have nothing to worry about huh..." She had no idea what to expect. Well she expected security to be like...good? Like would a corpo really just leave his big ticket item just unattended and exposed? She expected an armed detail...The only way she could see this working was if they were completely incompetent or if...She was supposed to be a distraction...

Tundra nodded. He had a text with the location of the marina and dock, but that was about it, they would likely need to search for the spirit of winter when they got there. When they actually got to the Docks it wasn't really guarded in the traditional sense. The docks protection consisted of a single guard house, and some razor wire fencing. She was indeed correct that there were guns on premises but this was night city, everyone had guns, This was a small, private marina not the port where massive and precious cargo was unloaded it was more like a parking garage for boats. The lack of time pressure meant they could pace themselves and solve one problem at a time.

That said Tundra did lower his head a bit, and look at the guard tower. "That place probably has a few cameras on it. I am counting... three guys, one on the dock, and I can see two in the control room."

The guy standing on the actual marina shivered slightly, he was a pretty bog standard guard, wearing a ballistic vest, and holding a riffle as he did rounds. Walking up and down the lines of about 20 different boats, any one of them could have been the one they were looking for.

So unguarded wasn't exactly the right word. Plus if an alarm did sound it would likely cause more security to swarm in. "I think there are a few options, if we wait for cover of night, we could swim in from a blind spot get to the boat, and set the bomb, or we could try to take the security room now and shut down the cameras and alarms to get it done quick and dirty."

Taiga closed her eyes. "So our options are...swim in cold, dirty water...or risk getting 86'd or worse..." She sighed through her nose. "If we're gonna make it out of this..." She began, arms crossed under her chest, proping it up. "Then are only real option is to come back after dark and swim..."
She sat down on a nearby bench. They had one thing going for them. The had the basic set of cybernetics. They had a neural port and a basic interface which allowed for communication. They could keep an open comlink which would be vital for looking out for the guards. "Well...I guess it's really up to you...Whatever you wanna do...I'd just need to try and watch out for patrols and keep you out of harm's way right...? If we can manage to pull this job off...I should be able to get a basic netrunning upgrade set up...Would make things easier in terms of surveillance. I personally think it would be much easier to handle at night but it's up to you how you wanna tackle this."

Tundra took a deep breath and sat with her on the bench, letting himself relax, and even go so far as to lean his body against hers, resting his head on her shoulder as they slumped together on the bench. He couldn't help but notice how soft his sister was, and for a moment tempted to fully rest on her thick thighs, or even put his head against her large pillowy... he stopped thinking for a moment.

"Swimming in is probably the right play." Honestly taking the security house is probably a good idea, since it would let them shut down the security cameras and any alarms they had, but that would also expose them to more danger. Swimming in, and getting the bomb on the boat, seemed like the easier and faster way to do this, but that also meant waiting for night to come.

"Waiting till night is a good idea, but I don't want to just sit here till it gets dark." It was tempting, and relaxing to sit here, but they were open, and exposed. He thought for a few moments.

Finding a more sheltered spot than a bench overlooking the peer, was a good start. Finding some cheap food in one of the most expensive parts of Night City was also rather difficult. The further out from City Central the more affordable stuff was, and they couldn't wonder too far, thankfully even executive types couldn't resist a good cheap tofu, SCOP Ramen, once it was dosed in enough soy sauce, or as Tundra preferred Hot sauce you could barely taste the artificial aftertaste on the noodles. Giving them a bit of shelter, and some food so they could wait for night to fall.

Last edited:
Taiga looked at the boy resting on her shoulder, a soft, slightly melancholic look on her face. She knew he still wanted to go for the security house...She strongly felt like it was a bad idea...She looked down at a case she always carried, placed down just in front of the bench. She was something of an engineer. Most of her spare time was filled tinkering, collecting useful salvaging and working on things. In that case, was a Compound Tech Bow she had been working on for some months. This weapon was about the stealthiest think she could get her hands on. She had tested it enough to know it functioned...however she only had enough arrows to fire Seven shots. Even if she provided covering fire...there was still so much that could go wrong. Did he even have any weapons? Any real combat experience? What if he tried and the guards were able to just kick his ass? No. Swimming was definitely the easiest and safest way. She would provide overwatch nonetheless. Her brother certainly seemed confident in her archery, confident enough to cover him while he attempted to sneak in but...There were so many things that could go wrong. She tested the bow with three shots. It worked however it could easily overheat, The power cells could run dry, as they were salvaged. A few things to say the least. Another issue was her visibility. She didn't have many cybernetics so if it was too dark she wouldn't be able to see her mark and she would be more visible as the bow strings were generated as a thin electrical arc, making the strings weightless, allowing the arrow to fire even faster than the lightest polymer based string. The arrow mount and a micro rail to further accelerate the arrow while also electrically charging it. This gave her an advantage against machines and heavily augmented foes...however it also lit her up like a Christmas tree.

This was why he wanted to do take the security tower now. It would lightly offset the light her bow gave off but if someone even looked in the direction of her or her arrow, which was effectively a bright blue sniper shot, They'd be on red alert. She closed her eyes softly, trying to find any convincing argument to go now.
She thought endlessly in silence, even as they left to go eat something. She wasn't hungry, only taking coffee and a small snack. There was still a long time before dark...waiting around, would be professional but...she didn't exactly want to wait several hours for this. "Are you absolutely sure you wanna take the Security house now...? Do you really feel confident in your abilities behind enemy lines...?" She was really close to breaking here. A single push from him and he would win and convince her to attempt this quest now, potentially earning their pay today instead of waiting around.

"If we take the security house then there is absolutely no way they can call in reinforcements, and I only saw two guys in there." The main issue he had was that it was a smaller area, more of a shed then a house, but he was confident in her archery skills. He was more than happy to bet his life on his sisters capabilities. After all Alco had said it best, there was a real advantage to having someone who could watch your back. He set down his food for a moment as he spoke over the internal phone line, even though he was essentially thinking and not talking he wanted to give his sister his full attention. "If you can shoot one through the window, then I know I can get the other before they sound the alarm."

Was it a perfect plan? not really, but Tundra had been in his fair share of scrapes before. If not for his complete and total lack of augmentation and the fact that the fights tended to be a lot more lethal than he would have liked he could have gone into the pit fights to make them some money. So he was confident that he could handle a security guard he caught off guard. The main issue really was that they had guns, and while he could take down one guy no issue, in that small an area against two assailants there was far more chances for a rogue shot to hit him. He didn't have much in the way of clothes let alone ballistic protection. So he did not want to get shot if he could handle it.

"We can do this, we just need to take the plunge, plus if we can get in there we can take their guns." Even if they didn't end up using them, they could be sold off at a market value to a pawn shop. Another way to make sure they could get a good pay day out of this. "It's a little more brazen to go in the middle of the day, but that means they won't be expecting it. They might have added security by the time night comes around. The longer we wait the more dangerous it gets. Striking while we have the element of surprise is the most ideal."

He gave his sister a confident smile. Reaching out and patting her head softly for a moment. Before he went back to eating his meal, enjoying the slight burn of the hot sauce, that made his lips tingle, he was a little more giddy from excitement. Whether it was false bravado, or the alcohol he had earlier, or even real confidence in his abilities it was hard to say.

Taiga closed her eyes before finally nodding. "Alright...If you're dead set on this, we can start when you're done eating." The pressure was already on. She feared nothing more on this earth than losing her brother. If she lost him due to her own incompetence...she wouldn't be able to go on. Everything would remind her of him, she'd break down or worse. She didn't care about anyone or anything else...that's what made losing her brother so damn terrifying. The more confident others were the more it worried her...But she knew it would hurt him if she couldn't even trust him, her own brother. They both had to take a leap of faith in order to reach their dreams in a reasonable and timely manner. High risk high reward. If he died...she'd go with him. She'd never let him be alone. That was the least she could do for him.

Eventually, They'd make it back to the docks. Across from the docks was a building under constructions. She had a nice Angular view from the third floor but she was concerned about shooting through the glass. If more guards than they expected ended up being, They'd all get alerted the moment she fired a shot...and well...She never had any practice hitting a moving target. Theoretically, She knew how to do it...but Theory and practice rarely melded together seamlessly. Well...unless you were some prodigal genius which she wasn't exactly. Or if she was, she had a very misleading personality accompanying it. They opened a comline between one another. It wasn't encrypted which was always dangerous but...chances were they weren't monitoring that sort of thing at a boat house. [There's two guards stationed at the entrance...Beyond them...it seems to be a straight shot to the tower...I'm not really seeing a better way in other than going for a swim...So far I only see one camera...it being at the entrance...Then again...It's not exactly easy to see clearly from this distance...Be careful...]

The hard part of sneaking around like this, was carrying the bomb. He really didn't want to have to huff around a heavy, somewhat clumsy briefcase while he was trying to sneak up on people and get into the docks, but he also couldn't really leave it laying around. He waited patiently for the moment for his sister to get into position. Watching as she went to the building across the street. There really wasn't a good way to approach the guard house, a few cement barriers that if he kept low could work as he went up to the front entrance, he spotted the camera, and would have to approach from a side that it wouldn't record. Keeping his options low.

[Okay, I'm moving in. Shoot the one I don't grab..] keeping low and ducking through a few smaller barriers to keep his approach unseen from the front, he slipped in as quietly as he could. Keeping low, and keeping small approaching the gate house. His heart was beating in his ears like drums, He was honestly a little worried. The same thoughts his sister had about loosing him were reflected in his own worries about her. Though she was definitely the safer of the two of them he didn't mind taking on risks if it meant that he could better keep her safe, and he was a little worried, because even as he started to approach the security guards and could hear the conversation the two of them were having, he realized he had never actually done anything like this before.

A fight was one thing, but he was actually about to kill a man. It made him shake a little, before he caught the panic, and pushed through it. This was Night City, and he had known for a long time that it was kill or be killed. It was a dog eat dog world, and he was tired of living off table scraps. He counted down silently in his head, over the com line. [Three... two... one!]

His feet moved quickly giving him a sudden burst of speed as he ran up and grabbed the security guard. Trusting his sister had enough sense to shoot the second one. Holding his neck and pulling the guy backwards, kicking out his legs so he couldn't struggle, and tilting his arm till he heard a loud snap, and the guard in his arms went limp. [I... am not going to sleep well tonight.]

She kept her eye on him. Watching him approach the two guards, She assumed he'd go for the one closest to him and began drawing on the farther one.
The second her brother grabbed the first card, the second one had his blood splattered all over the wall behind him. Klizzzz!! The eletrically charged arrow blasted through the air like a high caliber bullet, crashing through his head, right between his eyes and pinning him to the wall behind him. [I... am not going to sleep well tonight.] Taiga exhaled heavily, eyes closed. It was kind of soul crushing to find that he hadn't even given any thought to the ramifications of ending a life until now. [You...You gotta shake it off...It's too late to start thinking about these things now...We locked ourselves into this cold and bloody game the second we took this job...Compassion is...a luxury now...] She hated these words more than anything. She never wanted to ever have to take someone's life. She knew exactly what this life style entailed and sometimes, murder was simply unavoidable. They chose the quick route which meant people had to die. These were now things they'd have to get used to. Long and Clean meant no one had to die, probably, but it meant having far more patience and due diligence. Quick and dirty...well...It would change them. They'd eventually become cold blooded killers...seeing the ending of one's life as nothing more than just a pay check. It was an eventuality she wasn't at all looking forward to. [Clear.] She whispered, letting him know he could proceed.

The glamour, and fame, the eddies and power that came with running were all easy reasons for why Tundra hadn't exactly thought about this moment. The feeling of breaking a mans neck in his arms. He had done it, he was desperate enough that he could do it, and would do it again if needed, but letting that body slump onto the ground was a strange sight. He took his sisters advice, now wasn't the time to think about it honestly. Part of him was honestly impressed by his sisters bowmanship, hitting a target from that distance was a good shot. He leaned down and collected the guards weapons. [Okay, going in the guard house, gonna shut down their cameras and security.]

This was probably the hardest part of the gig, because he wouldn't have his sisters protection, but now he had a gun. He moved in slow, watching a guy sitting at a desk, completely unaware of what had just transpired outside watching the camera feed. Since he wasn't paying attention it was easy to grab him and like he had done with the guard outside put him down hard. The man never knew what hit him.

Moving to the computer he went to turn off the cameras, to make sure the security was fully down, and then went into the emails, just to check what the corps had been saying. There were a few spam emails, a corpo complaining about damage to their boat, but nothing of any interest too their current mission. [Okay, security is down for the count, shift change in 40 minutes, so I think we are all clear, just got to plant the bomb now. Meet me at the docks?]

Taiga recognized that she was probably worrying over nothing. She reckoned it didn't make a large amount of sense having a particular heavy detail for a place like this but everyone knew how dangerous fucking with the corps can be... especially Arasaka... and their employer conveniently left out which Corp they were sending a very loud and provocative message to. She nodded in agreement before picking up the case to her bow and heading down to meet with him as quickly as possible. She was a huge subscriber to Murphy's Law. A wise set of words, time had no say on it's longevity. She was always worried about things going wrong no matter what. It was certainly true that things didn't explicitly have to go wrong. something's things just worked... but getting comfortable with success was just impossible for her... While she understood it was cumbersome it was too listen to our deal with, She wasn't willing to die an idiotic death for the sake of something as stupid as glory and fame. "The only thing that matters is how your remembered" The dumbest fucking set words she's ever heard in her life. It was a common sentiment in edge running and it was over she hated. She eventually made her easy over to the ducks to meet up with her brother whom would have had time to at least get started in placing the bomb. "We good...?" She asked him, having run up to him, her massive chest bouncing hard with each step. She stopped nearby him, bending over, huffing softly as she ran out of breath. her... upper weight draining her stamina far more than most.

Tundra would never admit it, but watching his sister run was fun. Her body bounced in a nice way, and it was always a bit of a show. Honestly she probably could have set up an account on some unreputable website, and got paid to jump in place with how curvy she was. It was an idea he let go of as soon as he thought of it, because as much as he loved watching his sister run, the idea of someone paying for that kind of show was weird, and weirdly he was sure he would get jealous of it.

"We are good dock is secure, all we gotta do is find this boat, and set us up a bomb." He tried to be cute by saying it in a fun way, but honestly carrying the bomb had been his least favorite part of this mission. So it took a little while to walk up and down the docks looking at boats neither of them could afford, till they found the speed boat that they were looking for. It was a rather large, classy thing, that blended in with the others. He stepped aboard the boat. A thought escaping his lips as he looked at it. "We could just steal this thing." He said looking around for a moment, it wasn't like the NCPD could do much about that.

But that wasn't the job they were assigned too, and the money was probably better than risking their lives on the high seas.

As he went to set up the bomb, a trunk on the deck of the boat suddenly gave a bump. A panic'd voice called out "hello!? Is someone out there?"

Little did her little brother know, Taught was fully committing to take care of him in every way. If he actually asked how help to relieve his "Solid Snake", he probably wouldn't have very much trouble finding success. She knew he found her chest alluring... hell .. he even admitted as much in his sleep once... Her face was red for hours after that. when he woke she just said she found his dirty mags while cleaning up... but that might have been less embarrassing... maybe?

"hello!? Is someone out there?"

Taiga frowned. "Of course the bastard decided to leave out a massive wrench being hucked at the mission." She walked in after her brother who didn't seem to notice it.
She knelt down and wrapped her arms around him, her breasts squishing against and around his head. The idea was to keep him on task and reduce the risk of him being swayed to possibly fuck up the mission. "There's probably a tracker on this boat... otherwise I'm sure the client would want it for themselves." She spoke to him, pretending not to hear the soft thumping and the muffled voice.

This was there things stood to go horribly wrong. chances were, they wanted whomever was in that trunk dead but left that part out in case it negatively impacted the mission. Taking liberties here was a coin flip she wasn't really up for... although... She could just ask too...
She called her handler on the hold. Hoping he'd pick up. if he did, she'd keep it short and sweet.
[Someone is trapped inside the boat. What do you want to do.] She fully expected him to say kill them with the bomb but... there was a chance they were unaccounted for.

Last edited:
Tundra felt Taiga's arms wrap around him, the large comforting pillows practically squished against his head. It kept him on task, as he got to opening up the bomb, which thankfully was as simple as Alco said it was, just push the green button and set up the three minute timer.

"Hello?! Please if someone is out there! I can make it worth your time, help me please!?" The man inside the box continued to panic, but Tundra had two massive ear muffs that stopped him from hearing the man's distressed pleas for help.

[I did say sink it, and everything inside it, a good runner should be able to problem solve.] Alco's voice had a bit of a laugh to it as he hung up, enjoying himself, which meant he knew about it, and he knew there was a corpo rat inside the box. Someone he wanted to literally go down with the ship.

"Okay bombs set, timer is good." Tundra said giving her a thumbs up. The decision it seemed was entirely up to her. Did she do as the Fixer Alco had said opening them up to new jobs, or did they save a random mans life today in hopes that a corporate connection might be able to shield them from the fallout of this action. Either way her brother had started the count down, and it was time to leave.

Taiga closed her eyes. She didn't like Alco anymore. This entire mission had implications lives could be lost on either side and yet he still decided to keep this from them. She had no reason to believe he wasn't an asshole that wanted to use new blood to throw under the bus.

She let go of her brother. "There's someone trapped inside the boat. Alco lied to us. This isn't the job he told us it was. I suspect the owner of this boat is trapped in here...Alco set us up to kill him. He's probably planning on throwing us under the bus afterward...Since you're our leader...I'll let you decide what we do with this information...I'll support you no matter what." "Hello?! Please if someone is out there! I can make it worth your time, help me please!?"

Taiga looked towards the direction of the voice. "You need to decide what team we're gonna be on. Are we gonna side with a guy we can't possibly trust...or choose to save the life of a man who may or may not deserve to die?" She knew the weight of murder was hitting him already. She couldn't hide this from him. Especially if she didn't even know if she would be doing the right thing by doing so. Alco gave her no reason to trust in him. You can't possibly be a good fixer if you cant even get your own employees to trust you. It was the very first mission and he was already hiding things and lying to them. This meant he needed a fall guy. someone naive who wouldn't ask questions and would take anything they could get eagerly. Then once they did the job, they'd do more than they ever imagined then get disposed. New runners were probably a dime a dozen to jerks like Alco. "This is a prime fall guy set up...Is that the kind of person you wanna throw your lot in with...?"

Tundra looked at his sister, he was just about to arm the bomb, when she told him that there was someone stuffed into a chest on the boat. He took a moment to think. Especially now that he could hear the man begging for his life. It did admittedly shake his trust in Alco, that he would leave out a critical detail like someone being on the boat, but at the same time did that mean the smart thing to do was save a corpo?

"We don't know who that is in a box, or what they did to get there." Yes they had been set up to be the fall guys in the situation, but they had also cut the cameras, there was zero evidence that could be traced back to them, and they weren't the ones who had shoved the man into the box in the first place. Somehow it seemed way easier to push the button than to open the box and let a man they didn't know out. They had at the least seen Alco's face, sat with him, and dealt with him.

"This isn't a life style where you get to trust your employer, Runners do dirty jobs, for shitty people." Tundra looked to his sister, and hit the button arming the bomb. It felt a little more impersonable than breaking a mans neck. A lot easier with the adrenaline high. Yes they couldn't trust Alco, but changing a plan and saving this man would definitely be far more complicated, where would they even put a Corpo? they didn't have a car. Their apartment was too small to hide another man in, and what then?

"I'm willing the bet that the guy who got himself trapped in a box, isn't able to help us if Alco decides to turn on us. Now lets run." The timer did arm for three minutes, so at least Alco had told them the truth of that. If he wanted too, the man could have set it for seconds or even just had the bomb arm the moment he had pushed the button.

Back
Top Bottom