Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π™±πšŠπš‹πš’, 𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™Ίπš—πš˜πš  𝙸'πš– π™Άπšžπš’πš•πšπš’ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Cole scoffed, a small smirk on his face, before moving into the car and getting behind the wheel.

He got a small chuckle from his partner, which was nice considering how tense he had been the whole time. When they reached Central, they moved to interrogate Matthew, and he confessed to going into Michael's home and trying to get the money he owed; he swore he only wanted to threaten with the shotgun and never planned to use it, his finger flexed without realizing it and he killed him on accident. He took the Chevy to make it look like Michael dumped it and fled the city.

Stefan patted Cole on the back. β€œFull confession, and a case closed in a day. You’re going places, Phelps.” He said.

"Thanks, Bekowsky. That means a lot, coming from you." Cole smiled, now relaxed now that the case was closed.

After a while, Cole left to go home to his wife and daughters, leaving Stefan to do the papers.
There came a knock and a patrolman peeked in.
"Detective? There's a young woman downstairs to see you."

β€œRight, right, I’ll be down in a moment.. thank you, would you mind telling her that?” He said.

When he reached the bottom of the stairs, his eyes landed immediately on Ciara. She was still in her coveralls, and she turned when she saw him come down.
"There you are. I've been worried sick."

β€œWell, I heard someone say it was dead, and I guess I had to prove them wrong.” He said.

"I'm glad to see there are still some gentleman in the world~" She said, stopping beside the Buick.

She watched him as he walked around and put her hand over his when he got behind the wheel.
"How does a glass of rye sound when we get home?"

She smiled brightly before looking out the window as he took off down the road.
"Lord, I need a shower..." She muttered.

Back
Top Bottom