Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unturned Stone (Rage and Candira)

RE: Unturned Stone (rage0976 and Candira)

V returned his smile and chuckled at his response. "Yeah, we've thought of that. But you have to save something like that for something important. You can't just have a rooftop party any time you like," she said with a smile. "It loses the effect if you're not careful."

The little drummer grinned and sat next to him, leaning against him. "I love coming up here though. Clears my mind. Makes it easier for me to write, too."

Roxxi smiled at him and chuckled at his response. "Yeah? You wanna get to know me better, huh?" She asked, turning to face him, standing almost toe to toe as she looked up at him. "In what way?"

Chance draped an arm over V to help keep her warm against the cool night air, looking to her curiously. "So you write too? I swear you just keep getting better," he said with a charming smile before looking out over the landscape once more. "Maybe when we get a contract we can throw that party to celebrate." He was confident, not even bothering with 'if' in his statement.

"So, tell me honestly," he began with a soft chuckle. "Ever get laid on this roof?" It was a joke, and his soft laugh made that clear. He was one who liked to make people laugh as well as entertain them with songs. It was what made him a great front man. He had the perfect personality.

--------------------

Ash swallowed as Roxxi got closer to him, chewing his lip thoughtfully. "Well...I mean...better...you know." He didn't realize that his hands had moved to her hips, resting on them as he looked at her, leaning a bit closer unconsciously, his face now mere inches from hers.

As he put his arm around her, V snuggled into Chance's side to soak up his warmth. "I don't write music, just prose and some poetry. None of it ever really suits the kind of rhythm that works for a good song, ya know?" The compliment, however, was not lost on her. She chuckled and looked out over the night. She really did love it here. "Maybe we'll have to," she said with a laugh.

And then he asked his next question. It earned him her laughter, and a slap on the chest. "Even if I have, I wouldn't tell you the truth about it," she said with a wink. "Why, am I inspiring a new fantasy as we speak?"

Roxxi looked up at him through her bangs and smiled softly. "You sure about that?" she asked, tilting her chin defiantly. "How much better?" She was very much aware of how close he was to her, and how much closer he was getting. And she found that she kind of liked it. Still, she wondered if this was the best of situations to be in.

Chance laughed a bit, giving a light shrug. "You might be." He kept his eyes on the skyline ahead of him, rubbing her arms a bit to help ward off the chill. "But I haven't kissed you yet, so I don't know." Of course it wasn't that he assumed he could just kiss her if he wanted, he was simply stating that he hadn't seen a sign from her. He was, after all, raised with manners, but it was clear he was feeling flirty if nothing else. "But this is nice too, and I could definitely think of worse company."

---------------------

Glancing back at Roxxi, Ash fell silent for a moment, then finally got bold it seemed. "I mean like this," he said quickly before pulling her into him and kissing her briefly, then pulling away to see if he could judge her reaction.

V watched the sky, leaning against the new front man. It felt nice to just be there next to him like this. She didn't think falling asleep would be a problem. And it wasn't like there would be an issue of him doing anything. He had restraint, and she liked that. She chuckled at his comments and looked at him. "You could, huh? Well that's good to know." She sat up a little and yawned. "We should get inside. I'm getting tired." With a smile, she untangled herself from him and stood up, giving the sky one more awe-inspiring, heart-filling glance. And she tried not to remember the last time she'd kissed someone on this rooftop.

Roxxi was a little surprised that he'd actually gone through with it. Her heart beat faster and she looked up at him with surprised eyes. But it had been a pretty pleasant surprise. She smiled and chuckled. "Ohhhh, that way. Well, why didn't you just say so?" She tilted her head a little and looked up at him. "Tell you what, I'll give you a freebie, but you have to keep it a secret, Kay?"

That said, her arms slid around him and she pulled him closer, kissing him lightly, slowly deepening the kiss and closing her eyes. After a moment, she pulled away and smiled. "Gotta earn the rest," she said with a wink.

Honestly, though? That was the most impulsive thing she'd done all night, and she was glad she'd had a little liquid courage in her. She wondered if he would want more. And if it was really the best idea to get involved with someone in the band. Especially when she didn't really know him all that well yet. Still, a kiss was a kiss and a few here and there couldn't hurt...right?

Chance gave a nod, getting up to follow V inside, pausing as he caught her glance. Tilting his head slightly, he watched her for a moment as she stared out over the scenery, then finally spoke up. "Everything okay?" He stepped a bit closer, rubbing at her shoulders to help ward off the chill once more.

It was a very romantic spot, and he couldn't help but imagine things becoming a bit more intimate, but managed to keep from acting on those thoughts. Despite his appearance, he was a good boy...usually.

------------

Ash gave Roxxi a slight grin when she spoke, simply nodding in agreement and giving her a wink. "I can keep a secret," he answered, making a motion as if zipping his lips and turning a key to lock them before acting like he threw the key away.

Moving a bit closer as she kissed him again, his arms moved around her, cradling her as his hands slid slowly up her back, but respectfully remained outside her top. Brushing her hair back with one hand as it moved from her back, he let it rest on her shoulder and slide down her arm partially.

He had never been involved with a band mate before, and knew it could cause complications, so keeping it secret and casual was probably the best bet. He still couldn't help but hope that it got to be a bit more than just a kiss here and there, but wasn't the kind of man to push things. If she wanted more, she would let him know.

The sound of his voice snapped her out of a reverie and she smiled as his hands instinctively moved to warm her. "Hm? I'm fine. I just love watching the sky at night. Sometimes I feel like I belong up there instead of down here," she said with a chuckle. "But that's a story for another time," she said, placing a delicate finger over his lips. As if that one finger would stop the flow of questions he might have had about her.

"C'mon. Let's get some sleep." That said, she moved her finger and took his hand, pulling him along with her, smiling again. As though she hadn't a care in the world.

Roxxi wasn't quite sure how to navigate things from here. She had enjoyed his kiss and the way he held her, and wouldn't mind staying with him for awhile...but it wasn't right. Not yet. "What do you want to know about me, Ash? Ask away."

Chance followed along, able to take a hint and asking no more questions. He was happy to let her lead him down so they could settle in and get comfortable, and then maybe talk a bit more. "Okay, but no peeking when I change up for bed," he joked as he gave her hand a playful squeeze.

----------

Ash seemed to catch onto Roxxi's hesitance, giving a slight nod and sitting at the table once more after digging in the cabinet for a bottle and some glasses, pouring them each a round of tequila. "Well," he said after a moment. "I want to know everything. Where did you learn to play? What kind of things do you like? What kind of guys do you like?"

He laughed softly as he downed his first shot. "Sorry, maybe one question at a time, so we'll start with the first."

V smiled and squeezed his hand back as she led him back down the steps. When they reached the landing before the stairs that took them back to the RV she stopped and kissed his cheek. "You're it," she said, running off. She slid down the banister with ease and then took off toward the tour vehicle.

Roxxi chuckled and took a seat next to him before taking a sip of her tequila. "I learned to play when I was 6. My grandma taught me to play. Then I got more complicated lessons and took band in school, and then orchestra...so yeah." She leaned against him a little.

"As for stuff I like...Hmmm, I'm a sucker for astrology, though I don't particularly believe in it. I like pretty things and I like composing. Hmmm...I hate reality tv, but I have a secret shameful soft spot for Project Runway. I like mint ice cream the best, and my favorite drink is actually a strawberry daiquiri. Oh, and I like reading classic novels once a month to pretend like I'm cultured."

She chuckled and leaned against him. "I think I have another question, but I'm not sure how to answer it.

Chance laughed as V kissed his cheek and ran, wondering just what he was 'it' for. With a shrug, he gave chase, sliding down the rail right behind her. He was fast, having been a track runner in school, and was right on her heels all the way, catching up just a few yards short of the RV as he wrapped his arms around her from behind and lifted her with a laugh.

Despite being a bit tipsy from the alcohol, he was still very much in control of himself. Setting her down, he moved to kiss her cheek, though missed with the movement and kissed her neck instead. "I guess you're it again," he said with a winded laugh.

------------

Ash looked to Roxxi with a slightly cocked eyebrow, laughing as he poured them each another round and downed his. "I don't guess it was that important of a question," he responded with a shrug. "What's not an important question?" The voice that asked belonged to Zeke, who was stumbling in from the bunks with a tired grin. "Couldn't sleep," he explained to Ash's curious glance.

V laughed and squeaked a little as Chance finally caught up with her and picked her up. His lips on her neck sent a shiver down her spine and she closed her eyes for a moment, catching her breath. She laughed and turned around to face him, looking up at him, her eyes bright as she chuckled and caught her breath. "Well, you're faster than you look." She reached up and smoothed out his hair a little before leaning into him and resting her head on his shoulder.

The little drummer just rested there for a moment and put her arms around him. It was nice to just be with someone who could be just as mellow and carefree and wild as she was. "Mmmm, thanks for playing along," she said, softly kissing his neck in return.

Roxxi downed her round and smiled. "Yeah? Well good." And then Zeke made his appearance. She smiled and waved cheerfully. Hey. Come sit. I'm answering questions if you wanna play."

Chance was laughing with V, glad to be in the company of a girl who didn't seem stuffy and conservative all the time. Her personality was refreshing, and her laugh contagious, and he loved it. Putting his arms around her as she turned into him, he rested his head against hers and gave her a light squeeze. "I just have longer legs than you is all," he said with a soft chuckle.

As she kissed his neck, he felt a slight tingle run through his body, causing his breath to catch briefly as he raised a hand to stroke her hair. He then pulled back to look into her eyes for a moment, seeming as if about to speak, but then simply pressed his lips to hers, feeling swept up in the moment and taking a chance to see how she reacted.

-------------

Zeke seemed to wake up a bit more at the sight of a bottle of tequila and the prospect of getting to know Roxxi a little more. Ash grabbed another glass and poured shots for all three of them, raising his and smirking. "To getting to know each other better," he toasted before downing the shot, getting a nod from Zeke as he downed his.

The guitarist was dressed only in his pajama bottoms, showing off his thin build as he glanced to Roxxi. "Okay, so I guess my question would be...how long will I have to wait to see if your panties match that pretty pink bra?" He laughed, giving her a wink, obviously kidding as Ash refilled the glasses.

V smiled and let him hug her, enjoying it. His legs were unquestionably longer than hers, but his comment evoked the response, "Mine are prettier, though." She chuckled at that and looked up at him as he stroked her silky hair. She waited to hear what he have to say, her eyes locked onto his. But she was surprised to find that he had nothing to say.

She warmed to his touch, electricity shooting through her. Talk about a spark. Instead of pulling away, she leaned into him, closing her eyes and running her fingers through his hair. Her soft lips pressed against his and she deepened the kiss a bit, just letting things go.

Zeke's question evoked a response that came as a sharp slap to his bare chest. It sounded worse than it was, but the smack was resounding in the rv. "Firstly, it's not pink," she said with a laugh. "Secondly, ha ha." She downed her shot and leaned back, obviously relaxed. "Mmm, okay so I welcome all real questions."

Chance held V deep in that kiss for several moments before finally breaking away to catch his breath, giving her a smile and winking. "I'd have to agree. Your legs are definitely prettier." Laughing softly, he raised a hand to stroke her hair back from her face. "And your lips," he continued, giving her a quick kiss on the lips for emphasis before moving to her neck.

"And your neck," he added, smiling as he kept kissing at her skin and naming off the areas as all being prettier than his, getting everywhere from her ears to her cheeks to her collarbone. "Let me know if I miss anything here," he commented as he kept placing random kisses around her head and shoulders.

--------------

Zeke flinched as Roxxi his him, simply laughing. He downed his next shot as Ash filled the glasses, the big man downing his own as he looked to the redhead thoughtfully. "Hmm...serious questions." He began to refill their glasses as he pondered for a moment, then looked to Zeke, cocking an eyebrow, a look the thin guitarist knew all too well. The big man looked to Roxxi once more and tilted his head. "Have you ever been with two guys at once?"

V giggled as he kissed the various parts of her, naming them all off as prettier than him. She stopped him when he finally looked up at her and spoke again. Smiling, the little drummer put her hands on his shoulders and shook her head. "Please, all of me is prettier than you. But at this rate we'll be here all night." She winked and then kissed him again before letting him go.

"But don't worry, you're faster and taller, and a much better stripper," she teased.

Roxxi hadn't been expecting that question. She blinked and looked first at Ash, then at Zeke. "Well, no, I haven't....why are you two looking me like that?" she asked, watching them both curiously.

Chance laughed softly, tilting his head as he cocked an eyebrow slightly at V. "Well, see, that's hard to say, because I haven't really gotten a strip tease from you," he responded with a wink. "Or was that you hinting you want another one from me?" He gave her another kiss with a playful chuckle before taking her hand, simply holding it in his for a moment as he stared into those lovely eyes.

---------------

Zeke shrugged a bit, downing his next shot as Ash poured their rounds. "It was just a question. That's what we're supposed to be doing, right?" The bigger man laughed and shook his head a bit before pouring more shots. "He's a little drunk and horny I think," Ash commented as he slid Roxxi's shot to her. "So he's looking for any excuse to get you to say something hot and sexy to him."

V laughed at his suggestion that she wanted another strip tease. She'd had more than enough of those tonight. She kissed him back and then let him just hold her hand. The little woman looked up into his eyes and tilted her head. "Well now, you've caught me. What are you going to do now?" She smiled and laced her fingers with his. The question of them becoming more than friends was inevitable, and she was quite sure they would be much more. But it was nice to just savor the moment.

After all, she was with a sexy, happy, creative, talented man. There was nothing bad about that.

She laughed. "Well that was one hell of a question, wasn't it?" She took another shot and then gave it to Ash for a refill. She took the new one in her hand, already getting a bit warm. Roxxi leaned back into the sofa, letting her shiny red locks down. With a shake of her head and a little bit of fluffing her hair.

She laughed at Ash's comment and turned her eyes to Zeke, grinning devilishly. She could be quite the tease when provoked. "Oh? Do I sense a dirty old man?" she asked, leaning toward him, pressing against him a little bit.

Chance looked into V's eyes for a few moments longer, savoring the moment as well before her voice broke his trance, causing him to give her a playful grin. "Well, of course, like any decent hunter I'm gonna drag you off to my lair," he joked. "But since I don't actually have a lair here, I'll just have to find somewhere else." Giving her a wink, he moved suddenly and grabbed her, lifting her up over his shoulder, holding her thighs to keep her in place. She had a nice view of his ass from that angle, at least though. Laughing a bit, he turned to look around the warehouse for a lair, then took off up the stairs toward the enclosed lounge.

Zeke gave Roxxi a smirk as she joked about him being a dirty old man, then swallowed softly as she pressed herself into him. His pajama bottoms did nothing to hide the almost immediate reaction of feeling her body rubbing against his, causing him to shift just a bit. "Nope. Dirty young man, thank you," he finally managed to say in response as Ash laughed a bit at them. The big man poured another round, then leaned forward a bit, giving the redhead a slightly devious grin. "Okay, so would you like to have two guys at once?" Something in his eyes said he might be serious, though his demeanor was still obviously relaxed.

Perhaps they were just picking on her...or perhaps she had an opportunity to have an experience most women only dream of. The big man simply sat back and downed his shot, waiting to see how she responded while the thin guitarist shifted a bit more to try and hide the tent that had formed in his pajama bottoms.

V laughed at his comment and squeaked as he tossed her over his shoulder. She felt like a rag doll as he held her there and she squirmed a little, laughing. "Hey!" She couldn't help but check out his backside, however. And she couldn't resist reaching down and giving him a little pinch there. "Where are we going?" she asked, hanging from his shoulder.

Roxxi laughed at his correction and downed her shot before leaning against Zeke again. Ash's question caught her off guard again and she chuckled at his expression. "I think the better question is what woman wouldn't? But yes, I think I would." She tossed some hair over her shoulder and yawned softly. She chuckled a little and looked back at him. "Why? Are you volunteering?"

"To my lair," Chance answered with a laugh as he hauled V up the stairs. "Er...well, technically it's your lair, but still..." He opened the door to the office that had been converted into a lounge for the group, complete with TV, game system, and sectional sofa as well as a kitchenette area. Once inside, he kicked the door closed behind him and dropped her onto the sectional with a laugh, then climbed onto the edge of it, stalking on all fours like an animal, a playful grin on his lips the whole time.

Ash tilted his head a bit as Roxxi's response. Now it was his turn to figure out if she was serious or not. He had plenty of liquid courage, however, by this point, and moved from his spot, sliding around the bench that surrounded the table to get closer to her. Leaning toward her, he grinned as he kissed at her neck a bit. "Depends. Are you asking us to volunteer?"

Zeke watched the scene, and it all seemed to fit now. These two had shared a moment. A wicked grin came to his lips as he moved a hand to her thigh, kissing at the other side of her neck while his fingertips danced at her skin playfully. As she yawned, he looked at her for a moment. "Hmm. Seems like she could use a little something to wake her up there, Ash." The big man nodded his agreement as his own hand moved up her other thigh slowly. Now they were really testing her it seemed, each one rubbing one of her legs and kissing at her neck and ears from both sides to see if she stopped them.

His lair was their lounge and it made her laugh again. She squeaked again as she was rather unceremoniously dropped onto the big sectional. She looked up at him as he climbed over the edge and then smiled like he was a lion about to devour his prey. Grinning defiantly, she looked up at him. "And what are you so happy about?" she asked, sitting up. She raised an eyebrow, just keeping an eye on that handsome face of his.

Roxxi shivered as Ash kissed her neck. "Well you wouldn't be a very good volunteer if you had to be asked." She blushed a little when she remembered Zeke was there and glanced at him. He was smiling! And then he kissed the other side of her neck, making her shiver and tingle absolutely everywhere, She groaned softly and shivered as is fingers made their way to her thigh. And then they started in on her, her smooth thighs under their fingers, soft skin under their lips.

She was so caught up in the pleasure of it all that she couldn't have told them to stop. "Mmmm, somehow, I get the feeling you planned this..." she moaned softly as they kissed her neck and ears, not sure what to focus on first.

Shrugging a bit at V's question, Chance just grinned a bit. "I dunno. Being kissed and kept company by probably one of the hottest, most talented, and definitely most interesting girls I've ever met sort of has a way of making me smile." Giving her a playful wink, be lunged at her as if pouncing like a lion, grabbing her hands and pinning her on her back as he straddled her hips, looking down at her with a wink. He wasn't holding her down too hard, but simply kept it playful, leaning over to steal a quick kiss and giving her a challenging smirk.

"No plan," Ash commented as he moved his hand further up Roxxi's thigh, his fingertips just brushing between her legs teasingly through her panties as his kisses moved toward her collarbone. "Just playing on a feeling and hoping it works." His fingertips then pressed a bit more firmly between her legs, rubbing her through her underwear as he nipped at the skin of her neck and collarbone a bit.

On her other side, Zeke was still kissing at her ear, nibbling at it playfully as he moved his hand from her thigh and slowly up her body, cupping one of her breasts through her shirt and letting his fingertips tease at the spot he knew her nipple rested beneath, working to draw it out, even through the bra and top that covered it. Laughing softly, he whispered into her ear sensually as his hand continued its teasing. "And is it working?"

V's eyes widened as he pounced on her, pinning her down. His little statements had surprised her a bit, but she couldn't deny that any of them were true. She looked up at him with curiosity, wondering what he was like when he wasn't with people like her. When he wasn't a front man. She was quite curious to see that he would do now as well.

He kissed her and she smiled when he pulled away. That little smirk of his inspired a bit of retaliation in the effect of half-hearted squirming. "Darn...trapped." She smirked and moved her hips a little beneath him, smirking a bit. She didn't mind him straddling her, and as the little drummer looked up at him, she decided that she would let things go where they would and deal with them later. Now, she was in the moment. And she was enjoying it.

Roxxi shivered as Ash moved his hand further up her thigh, taking a deep breath as he reached her pussy. Her body was tense, but not out of dislike--rather because she liked it so much. She blushed as he pressed against her panties and shivered as he nipped at her neck and collarbone. Her head tilted back in response, and she felt a number of sensations from Zeke's teasing her ear.

She moaned softly as they both teased her, Zeke's hand reaching her breast and playing with it. As they toyed with her body, she felt herself get warmer, a mixture of the tequila and her own bodily reactions. Her nipples were beginning to harden, thanks largely to Zeke, and she felt herself starting to get wet from Ash's touch. "Mmmm, it's working pretty well," she said, closing her eyes.

Chance found himself simply staring down at the beautiful woman he had playfully pinned beneath him. He wasn't sure what was driving him, but he knew that he felt a connection with this girl, and wanted to know her in every way. Whatever happened, he would sort it out the next day, but in that moment, he wasn't going to resist following whatever direction things flowed with them.

He shifted his body a bit, moving to get off of her and pull her into his lap as he sat back on the sofa, wrapping his arms around her waist as he looked into her eyes with a soft smile. He didn't know where this would lead, but he wanted to find out.

_________________-

Ash and Zeke continued to tease Roxxi with their hands and mouths. Feeling her reactions to his touch, the bigger man continued pressing against her beneath her skirt, teasing her through the panties until he finally pulled them aside and let her feel his fingers on the soft flesh beneath, parting her pussy lips as he sought out her clit and began to massage it sensually.

At the same time, the thin guitarist moved his hand down, then beneath her shirt, moving back up to cup her breast underneath as he pulled one side of her bra down to roll her nipple beneath his fingertips gently. Their mouths continued to entice her skin, nipping and kissing at her neck, ears, and collarbone, and both were now sporting very noticeable bulges through the materials that covered their midsections.

Chance was proving to be quite a surprise. He let her go and pulled her up into his lap, and she grinned, letting him hold her there. She stared back at him and kissed him deeply, passionately, doing what felt the best at the moment. Her hands ran over his shoulders and down his chest, taking him in to her.

Roxxi was finding it difficult to concentrate on anything but the pleasure they were giving her. Electricity traveled over her skin and shivers ran down her spine as they teased her with their lips. Ash's fingers teased her to the point where she was gasping. And then, he moved her panties aside under her skirt to do more. Was this really happening?

Zeke's hand moved under her shirt and started to toy with her nipple. She opened her eyes and looked at him with lust in her eyes as the little rosy bud stiffened in his hand. "Mmmm, so good!"

Back
Top Bottom