Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Interest check - Starfinder group game

Closed - no longer seeking

ShadowPlay

Star
Starfinder - Horizons of the Vast
Full compliment of players,
but I might accept one more if anyone is interested
Interested players (4/4)
Mosos - Aasimar Soldier/Solarian. Character approved - with a few minor adjustments.
Evendur - Human Femboy Icon, Envoy/soldier. Character approved
Ironuyh - Android Female Operative/mechanic. Character approved
K-Fox - Tiefling Futa biohacker/mystic. Character approved

I'd love for 2-4 players to join me in making a naughty Starfinder Adventure Path become a reality. You don't have to know the starfinder system, but some familiarity with d20 systems will of course be quite helpful.
The rules for Starfinder can be found on Archives of Nethys:

I would love to try my hand with Horizons of the Vast as a forum game here on the site.

It's an AP where the PCs are put in charge of a charter to settle a newly discovered planet. So there will be combat, politics, planing settlements, developing settlements, expansion, discovery and much more.

The players guide to the adventure path:

What I expect from the players:
  • Posts at least weekly once the RP starts. With fair warnings when you can't do that.
  • Respect of the other players and their limits

I would like the characters to be made using gestalt-ish rules but with no multiclassing. That means getting the abilities of two classes, but only the best where the classes overlap (like BAB, Saves, Stamina etc.).

I strongly advise the PCs to look at the other PCs for sexual partners. But if your character wants a sexual partner as an NPC, it will be someone played by me. Therefore, consider that I will only play a role in these constellations:

My prefered gender to play is futa. But I can play the role in a lot of different constellations.

My NPC will be the second character

Male / Futa
Futa / Futa
Male / Crossdresser (male)
Futa/ Crossdresser (male)
Male / Female
Futa / Female
Female / Futa
Female / Male
Crossdresser (male) / Male
Crossdresser (male) / Futa
Futa / Male

There will be character types that I won't play. So better ask before planing something out to avoid getting disappointed.

As for species, I will accept (almost) any humanoid species that are small or medium - there are a few races that I will dislike in a sexual RP, shirren and other insectoids comes to mind.

What I will bring to the table:
  • Posts at least once per week, but usually much more often.
  • Playing sexual partners (if needed) for the PCs
  • A varied cast of NPCs to socialize with
  • "Fast" paced combat with maps for reference

If you are interested, then let me know below.

Last edited:
I am buying gear right now., I maybe betting the farm on a level we never get too, but my abilities are ready
I'm planing to do this to the bitter end. But I also know how fragile PbP games can be. I've lost count of the number of PbP games I've been in that has crashed over the past 15 years. But some actually manage to keep running for years.

This adventure path goes to level 12. So plenty of levels to plan out and reschedule.

Take your time. I will be going to bed soon.

If everything checks out, then I will start the RP tomorrow. But be prepared for a monster of a first message. I need to pack a lot of information and lore into it.

Cry havoc and unleash the hounds of hell.

With the RP started, I will stop paying attention to this thread :D

Any further communication should be taken by PM or in the OOC thread.

Back
Top Bottom