Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Batgirl Begins (dbspock/WendyTheRed)

Even with all that had happened, she didn't miss the way he briefly stared at her breasts. She only hoped he hadn't noticed that her nipples were still hard before she covered them. She nervously licked her lips, glancing around and then back at him. "I'm uhh...16 sir. It's been 11 years since I was last in Gotham."

She almost sagged in relief when he said he'd called her dad, even more-so when he offered her a blanket. Her arm slipped a little, briefly exposing the tops of her areolas and nipples before she pulled it back up, covering them again. She turned and looked over her shoulder when he gestured and nodded, walking towards her car. It was a measure of how rattled she was that she didn't think to ask to see his badge but something in her told her he really was a cop. Of course, in Gotham that didn't mean he was a good guy but she hadn't learned that particular lesson yet.

"Sir?" Harvey actually barked out a short laugh at that. He couldn't remember the last time someone called him sir. It almost distracted him from the memory of her rock hard nipples...almost. "Just call me Harvey." He finally told her with a shrug. Eleven years...yeah, the timeline matched up. Maybe she actually was Cap's kid, in which case maybe he'd see her around the station or something. He saw her drop the bag a bit, then raise it back up...revealing a touch of her pubic hair. She was just too tall for the bag to cover up everything. Not to mention everyone in town could see her naked butt except him. At least until she turned and walked to the car, giving him a full on view of her naked ass. Harvey just stood and stared at the view she offered for a moment before he realized how many others were doing the same thing.

"Move it!" He barked at the lookyloos before he headed out after Barbara. "Stand here. Face that way." He ordered her as he pointed to a spot behind the vehicle and pointed down the street. If Babs followed instructions, her ass would be concealed by his car, and her lower half would be hidden by the car he was parked in front of. At least from those on the sidewalk. Harvey couldn't help but keep half an eye on her while he opened the trunk and began to dig through it for the promised blanket.

She nodded when he told her to call him Harvey and then told her where to stand. "Yes si...uhh..Harvey." She moved behind his car as instructed and turned to face how he indicated, still clutching the backpack to herself in a vain attempt to hide as much as possible. She heard his trunk open and glanced over her shoulder to see him digging through it, probably looking for that blanket he mentioned. She briefly wondered why he didn't offer her his coat as she'd asked but figured maybe he was weirded out by the thought of someone being naked in his coat.

She turned back forward after the brief glance and looked around, glad to see that the various people on the streets were scattering after he'd yelled at them. She was blissfully unaware of him occasionally looking at her from time to time as she waited. She grimaced as she reached up into her hair, trying to get the toothpaste out before it dried too much, wincing as her attempts pulled a few strands loose. "Ugh...one of them was such a brat! He put my own toothpaste on my hair and drew on me with my lipstick. Actually, I think he stole my phone and wallet too..." She looked into her backpack and sighed. "Yeah, he did. Along with my underwear and makeup bag and toiletries. At least I bloodied his nose before I fled..."

"Sir Harvey? I guess I'm your knight in shining armor." He chuckled, though a knight probably wouldn't be so interested in her ass. The position he'd put her in blocked others view of that part of her anatomy, but he still got a good look at it, and it was distracting enough finding the promised blanket took longer than it should have. Especially as she distracted him even more by running her fingers through her hair, showing more side boob than she probably realized.

"I thought it was cum." Harvey told her tactlessly when she mentioned the toothpaste. He frowned a bit, then decided it really didn't make a difference in what they were doing. Her next words, however, did. "Wait...he stole your phone?" He said as he stood straight up, his search for the blanket forgotten. "What's the number?" If they could track the phone, maybe they could find the guy who did it. A Ghost Dragon with a broken nose wouldn't be too hard to find. In the long run, getting a thug off the street wouldn't make much difference, but Harvey was int he mood to bust some heads. As usual.

She laughed a little at his corny joke and kept running her fingers through her hair, oblivious to how it gave him a view of her side boob and even a peek at her nipple from time to time. She flushed at his words and quickly shook her head. "No, no! But...well...I thought so too at first. I thought he'd jerked off on me until I smelled the mint and realized it was toothpaste. My toothpaste. The little assh.." She stopped, a bit embarrassed to call the boy an asshole in front of him.

She blinked as he seemed to get interested in her phone suddenly. She quickly thought it over and realized that with the number, he could probably track it if it was still on and she was sure the thug was stupid enough not to even think about that. She quickly rattled off the number to him, a bit excited at the thought they might track him down and get her phone back.

Harvey was all too aware of how her actions were showing off her boob to him. In fact, even if she was wearing clothes the next time they met, he'd probably still imagine its appearance under said clothes. He nodded at her description. "Asshole." He said, happily filling in the blank for her. When she recited the number, he quickly wrote it down in a notebook he took out of his trench coat pocket, then nodded to her as he slammed the trunk, forgetting about the promised blanket. For the moment, at least, he forgot about her nudity as well as he walked past her to climb into the driver's seat. Any doubt she might have had about him being a cop were likely erased when she heard him call dispatch, give his badge number, and request an immediate trace on the number she had given him.

She nodded in agreement then blinked when he slammed the trunk without the blanket. She hurried over to stand next to the driver's door and waited impatiently for him to finish his call to dispatch. Once she sensed there was a pause in his call she cleared her throat to get his attention. "Uhhh..Harvey? Didn't you forget something?" She blushed as a car drove by and some guys catcalled when they saw her naked ass.

She motioned to the backpack and then to the car that just drove by, giving him a "Well?" look.

"What?" Harvey glanced over as she cleared her throat, and he got an eye level view of her crotch from his seated position. "Oh...right." He said when the car drove by and complemented her butt, an opinion he fully endorsed even if he didn't say it out loud. "I won't leave you here." He finally declared, pressing the button that would unlock the car door and allow her to climb in next to him, thinking that was the cause of her concern. "Your phone is about two blocks away. Stationary at the moment." He told her as he put the keys in the ignition and turned the vehicle on, clearly eager to get the crime scene.

She sighed in frustration as he didn't get her subtle hint but still, getting in the car was infinitely preferable to standing out here so she hurried around the front of the car, so concerned with getting in it didn't occur to her she gave him yet another side view of her body. She yanked the door open and practically threw herself in, laying her backpack in her lap while she pulled the seat belt on. Once it was fastened her forearm once again went across her breasts and she looked at him, giving him a shaky thumbs up to let him know she was secure..

Babs probably didn't intend to put on a show, but there was little help for it as she ran around the car, with only a small backpack to try and cover herself with.
She was probably regretting her boob growth spurt right about now as it made her assets harder to hide. Harvey also caught another glimpse of the red patch between her legs as she spread them a bit to get into the vehicle. Then he got the unobstructed view of her breasts as she put her seat belt on, only then remembering the aborted mission for the blanket. But he didn't want to stop for it now, and apparently neither did she as she gave him the thumbs up, and by this point she was more covered than she had been since they had met, with both arms covering her boobs, the backpack in her lap, and of course she was sitting on her ass. So Harvey gave it no more thought...or the blanket no more thought, it was hard to forget she was naked...as he hit the siren and without really checking to see if anyone was giving way for him, pulled out onto the road. Also not in the mood to deal with the traffic at the corner, Harvey simply jumped the curb, blared his horn a bit when the sidewalk didn't clear fast enough, and began to drive down a one way road, heedless of the oncoming traffic.

She jumped slightly when the siren went on but that was nothing compared to how she reacted to his somewhat insane driving right after they pulled out. She was jostled around when he jumped the curb and she instinctively reached out to grab onto the door handle with her right hand to steady herself, her left hand bracing on the dashboard in front of her. She looked outside and quickly realized the were going down a one-way road and froze, eyes wide and mouth opened as she wondered if this is how she would die. Of course, freezing in this position meant her breasts were fully exposed as neither arm was covering them anymore but she was far too distracted by her fear of imminent death by motor vehicle collision to even notice. Nor r did she notice that the car's AC had made her pink nipples pucker into hardness all over again.

Harvey hadn't had a serious accident since he'd started with the GCPD, so while his driving methods might have looked insane, there was a method to his madness. But this time it had an unintended result as his passenger reached out with both hands to brace herself in the vehicle, leaving her tits not only uncovered but unsupported. The suspension in the car wasn't the best, so Babs was jostled in her seat a bit more than she might have been otherwise. This caused her breasts to jiggle more than a bit, and the recently repaired air conditioning in the vehicle just added a metaphorical cherry on top in the form of some hardened nipples.

That actually distracted Harvey enough that he missed his turn, and he cursed softly as he slammed on the brakes, causing Babs to go a bit forward in her seat most likely as he slammed the car in reverse and started going backwards. At least this time they were going in with the flow of traffic as he went back half a block, then threw the car around 90 degrees in the middle of the road before he gunned down a side street, nodding as he pulled to a stop in front of a building with a couple young men dressed in what Babs would now recognize as Ghost Dragon jackets.

She was scared out of her wits by his driving but somehow they managed to arrive safely at their destination. When the car came to a halt she looked outside briefly and saw the familiar jackets but as she did she suddenly realized that holding on for dear life had left her breasts exposed. With a deep blush she crossed her arms over her chest and looked at Harvey. "I'll...uhh...wait here Harvey?" She sure as hell wasn't going out there and letting everyone and their dog see her. "Hopefully you get my phone and my wallet back. Look for the guy with the bloody nose!"

"Yeah." Harvey agreed as he leaned over and popped open the glove compartment. It flopped open onto her bare lap and Harvey began to rummage through it. apparently ignorant how close his hand was to her crotch and recently concealed again breasts. After only a few moments he came out with a can of OC spray. "Anyone gives you trouble, hit them in the face with this." He ordered her as he held out the canister to her. If she didn't take it, he would realize after a few moments it was because she didn't want him to see her tits again...kind of a moot cause after the show she had just given him, but he wasn't going to point that out and he'd just lay it on the dash. He'd then exit the vehicle and lock her inside before he went to open the trunk. The 'guards' at the door seemed to recognize him and didn't try and stop him when he went inside...though that may have had something to do with the shotgun he was carrying as well.

Harvey's reputation seemed to keep his vehicle safe as well, and Babs was subject to only a few looks...at least until they started to wonder if she was wearing a shirt, then they began to wander in her direction.

She looked at the can he held out to her and debated, but with a small shrug she reached out and took it with one of her hands, keeping the other arm stretched across her bare breasts. She watched as he exited the car and then twisted slightly to watch him open the trunk. She briefly hoped he was going to grab the blanket and sighed when he came out with the shotgun. She hoped nothing went wrong. And she hoped she got that blanket soon.

After he entered the building she slumped down slightly in the seat, trying to hide herself as much as possible while she waited on his return. She fidgeted and then sat the can on the dashboard, glancing towards the building. She sucked in a breath when she saw that a few people seemed to have noticed her and were nearing the car. She reached up and grabbed the spraycan, just in case, and hoped Harvey returned soon.

"Hey...I don't think she has a shirt on!" One of the thugs finally declared, and THAT certainly attracted a bit of interest. One of the boys even got bold enough to reach out and try the door handle, grunting a bit with frustration as he discovered it was locked. But before they could get too much bolder, Harvey walked out of the building again, pushing a young man who Babs would recognize as the one who had squirted the toothpaste in her hair, Sure enough, his nose looked a bit misshapen and he was sporting two black eyes. The gang scattered when Harvey appeared, and Harvey forced the thug face down on the hood of the car so he and Barbara could lock eyes. Except now instead of lust there was fear on the boys face. "This him?" Harvey demanded.

She got worried as the thugs circled the car but she felt a bit more in control this time, in spite of her nudity. She was just reaching over for the controls for the siren she had seen Harvey use when he came stomping out and they scattered. She watched him lead the boy over and push him over the hood and looked up at him as he asked her if this was one of them. She had a look of almost hero worship at that moment and she nodded quickly.

"Yes, though I didn't give him the black eyes and there were two more of them. Did you get my wallet and phone by any chance? Or uhh...any of my clothes?"

"I wouldn't bet on that." Harvey grunted as he pulled the boy to his feet, then unlocked the back door and forced the boy inside. If Babs had hit him hard enough to break his nose, it was likely she'd given him the black eyes as well. "And maybe he'll roll over on his buddies to get a lighter sentence." Harvey didn't really believe it, but he didn't want to dash all of her hopes. Once the prisoner was secure in the back, Harvey walked to the driver's seat and climbed in. "Here's your wallet." He said as he tossed it in her general direction. The money would be gone, as well as any credit cards she might have had, but otherwise it would be intact. "And here's your phone if you want to call your Dad and have him meet us at the station." He tossed that in her direction as well, and rattled off the number for Jim's cell phone. Harvey wasn't sure what kind of family drama his passenger represented, but he didn't want to get in the middle of it. He ignored her question about clothes...he hadn't seen anything that looked like it might belong to her, not that he had any idea what he was looking for anyway. In any event, he wasn't about to go back into the lions den just so she could have something to wear.

She was glad to have at least her phone and wallet back and she quickly entered her dad's number into the phone. Once more, her doubts surfaced. How would he react to seeing her? Would this all be for nothing. She held the phone, about to call him when she suddenly blushed and looked at Harvey. "Uh...can I get that blanket now? I don't think the first time I see him in years should be like this, you know?"

"What?" Harvey glanced over at her and his eyes widened as he pretended to only now notice she was almost naked. He began to nod his head, then looked out the window where the amount of Ghost Dragons on the sidewalk had doubled...at least. "Not a good time." Harvey finally declared as he put the car into gear and began to drive. There was no siren this time and he obeyed most of the traffic laws, but his hands were still a bit tense on the wheel until they'd traveled a few blocks and were outside Ghost Dragon territory.

She followed his gaze and swallowed when she saw how many Ghost Dragons were outside. She pictured Harvey getting ambushed when he stepped out and jerked her head in a nod, unable to hide her disappointment. "I understand." She crossed her arms over her still bare breasts and leaned back in her seat, tucking the can of spray next to her thigh. She looked at Harvey out of the corner of her eyes then looked up at the rearview mirror. She saw the gang thug in the backseat, his nose swollen and both of his eyes black.

I did that she thought when everyone else on the bus was too scared to act. I did that. She felt a small amount of pride and she waited until the boy's eyes met hers in the rearview mirror and she gave him a cold smile, lifting her the hand she had punched him with and forming a fist, turning it so he could see the redness on her knuckles. She was so intent on letting him see her fist she didn't even think about how it bared her side boob to Harvey once again.

She lowered her fist then and looked at Harvey, thinking about how he had gone into the building. If he had been on that bus, he'd have stopped them. She was building up a small case of hero worship for the middle aged detective but there was more going on in her head. Someone has to stop people like them. Stand up for people. She thought of the stories she'd heard of the masked vigilante called Batman and her eyes lost their focus as she briefly fantasized about donning her own mask and taking justice into her own hands. She turned and looked outside, lost in her thoughts as Harvey drove them, so distracted she completely forgot to call her Dad.

Harvey just nodded shortly at his naked passengers understanding, grateful she was smart enough to realize they needed to leave before one of the Ghost Dragons got the bright idea to try and rescue the prisoner and let the mob mentality take over. But even with the danger outside, he couldn't resist stealing another look at Bab's side boob, and the way they moved when he suddenly accelerated and the momentum pushed the red haired (in more than one place) back in her seat, and her ass into the spring that he had never bothered to have fixed because hey, he didn't sit there.

It took a bit before the boy's eyes met Babs...he was a LOT more scared now that his two friends weren't there to support him, and he wasn't quite sure what happened next. He had never really wanted to join the gang, but in his neighborhood, not joining wasn't really an option. He saw the fist she made, and his eyes widened a bit in fear. Where they going to take him someplace and beat the crap out of him? That might be preferable to jail. Of course with his luck they'd probably beat him up, then take him to jail.

Harvey actually twisted his head a bit when Babs flashed her boob at him again, paying more attention to that then he was the road, so he almost didn't notice the car that suddenly cut in front of him until it was too late. As a result, he had to slam on the brakes and throw both of his passengers forward. Babs was secured well enough that he only saw her boob move a bit as she was thrown forward...and he also got another good look at her downstairs when the backpack slid off her lap and onto the floor at her feet. The rear passenger howled with pain as he was thrown forward and hit his broken nose on the back of the seat. "Serves you right." Harvey muttered almost to himself as he put the car into motion once more.

She couldn't help noticing the fear in the boy's eyes when she held her fist up. It surprised her but she realized what he was probably thinking. At least, she realized that now that he was alone he was feeling vulnerable. She narrowed her eyes at him, taking a bit of pleasure in their role reversal but then a wave of guilt washed over her. She wasn't a bully and this boy, well, he was an asshole but still...she'd already beaten him.

She had been lost in her thoughts when Harvey had to slam on the brakes and she made a startled yelp. Much like before when they'd been racing to the building where they'd ultimately found the boy, she braced herself on the dashboard and side door, once again fully baring her breasts to him, though now she with her backpack sliding into the floor every bit of her was on display, perhaps for the first time allowing him to get a good look from head to toe all at once. Her wide eyes stayed on the road as her heart pounded in her chest. Only once she was sure they weren't in danger of all dying together did she looked down and quickly cover herself again, snatching her backpack from the floor. She sighed when she saw her phone, wallet and the can of mace or whatever it was still in the floor as well and she reached down to grab them, once more flashing side boob when she snagged her phone and wallet. The can though, kept rolling around and she had to stay bent over, fumbling for it and trying to catch it, her moves making her boob bounce around and causing her backpack to slide slightly, exposing the length of her thigh and the curve of her hip to anyone who looked.

The thug in the back glanced away from her when she narrowed her eyes at him, so he missed the whole show when Harve slammed on the brakes. Harve, however, got the full show and while he'd already seen enough of her to be able to piece it all together, this time he didn't have to have his mind try and fill in the gaps. The only thing missing from the picture now was Babs spreading her legs (which she had done when she climbed into the vehicle) and an unobstructed view of her backside (which he had gotten more than once since they met). Harvey wound up staring at her long enough that he could swear he saw her breasts heave a bit as she tried to catch her breath, and even the pulse at her neck as her heart pounded...though of course he wasn't really watching her neck, especially not after she bent over.

Yeah...she's a C-cup all right. Harvey determined as gravity did its job and her breasts dangled down from her chest even further. the bag didn't really move enough to catch his attention, but her jiggling breasts sure did. Enough so that Harve didn't remember to start driving again until the car behind him honked impatiently. "Yeah, yeah...fuck you." Harvey swore, not thinking of the teenagers in the car or the implications of what he had just said in regards to naked Babs as he began to drive again.

it wasn't far to the precinct, though it probably felt that way to Babs, so it wasn't long before Harve pulled into the parking garage and slammed to a stop once again. "Be right back." Harve grunted, not really wanting to leave Babs alone in her current state (though not for altruistic reasons) but realizing he did have a job to do. So he reluctantly turned away from Babs to open the door so he could get the prisoner.

She blinked when she heard Harvey curse at the driver but then she laughed quietly when she realized why he was cussing. By the time they got to the precinct she had finally gotten the spray can back and was more or less covered again well as much as possible between her pack and her arms.

She nodded to him as he told her he'd be right back. Truthfully this was the safest she'd felt since before the thugs showed up on the bud. She watched them walk away and then laughed quietly to herself when her eyes landed on her phone. "Barbara you moron..." she chastised herself as she picked up her phone and dialed the number Harvey gave her.

She waited until Jim answered and then said her first words to him. Assuming he asked who was calling she said "Dad? It's me. Barbara."

Back
Top Bottom