Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

The doctor gave a small noise, "It's a bit early to tell, the damage is still quite extensive. We would want him to keep weight off of it while it heals, after that, we'll be able to tell for certain."

He arched gently and gave a low, strangled moan of delight, muttering a guttural thanks under his breath.

She nodded and bowed her head to the doctor. “Thank you, doc.” She said. “May I see him?”

She let out a weak moan as he buried completely inside her, taking a moment to enjoy the small sting of pain that came with taking all of him.

He nodded, "He's just resting now. He may be a bit out of it, we had to give him a bit more morphine than normal after we cleaned the burn."

"God, Nana, you feel so good~ I love it when you're on top of me~" He gasped.

“Thank you.” Megohime bowed her head to the doctor before quickly moving into the room, moving to Masamune’s side with a soft frown.

Nana shifted her hips before starting to roll them, bracing her hands on his stomach. “This is your reward for being a good boy~” She purred.

Masamune looked beyond exhausted. He was pale and clammy, eyes staring at the far wall as he laid in bed. His burned leg had to be propped up a bit onto a side table so nothing could touch it as it healed. It was wrapped heavily in white gauze and grip tape to allow whatever medication they put on it to absorb into the wound.

He chanted weak thank yous under his breath, daring to gently put his hands on her hips to keep her steady over him.

Megohime’s eyes softened and she moved over to his bedside, reaching out to touch his shoulder gently. “How you holding’ up?” She asked softly.

Nana leaned forward to brace her hands against the headboard, rolling her hips steadily as she rode him.

He looked over slowly, "Tired..." he replied, "really tired...too sore to sleep..."

"God, I love you. I love you so much, Nana." He swooned, watching her as she moved.

Megohime was glad he was at least medicated, letting out a soft sigh. “Those meds should help put you to sleep.”

“I love you too, Motochika~” Nana purred, letting out a weak moan as she picked up the pace a bit.

"They should...but they aren't...at least not right now...I want to sleep but I can't...it hurts..." Masamune muttered.

"L-Let me cum inside. Please, Nana, please, I'll do anything." He begged weakly.

“Do you need me to go get the doctor for more meds?” She asked, reaching up to touch his cheek gently.

“You’ll promise to be a good boy if I do~?” She teased, her movements rough.

He didn't move away from her touch, "They say they're already giving me close to the highest dose...but I might have an immunity...they say it's pretty rare.."

He nodded quickly, "I swear...~! I swear, Nana, I'll kill as many disgusting Tags as you want...~!"

“Your luck would go that way, wouldn’t it?” She teased, caressing her cheek gently before brushing his hair away from his face.

Nana’s heart was beating hard in her chest, jolts of pleasure going through her each time she thrust. “Make sure you don’t make a mess then~”

He smiled weakly and nodded, "Sure would.." He agreed, "Is everyone ok back home...? Do you know...?"

"I-I won't...~!" He gasped out. Was he this close already?

“Kojurou called and said Lady Akihime and Sanada have made it home safe, as for our mercenary friends, Sasuke’s still at the estate and Amaya has yet to return.” Megohime reported.

“Good boy~” Nana cooed, letting out a weak moan as she continued to ride him.

"What's the damage...?" He asked, eye drooping. The morphine was finally putting in work, and he tried hard to focus on Megohime for a sitrep.

His fingers dug firmly into her hips and pushed her down roughly as he filled her with his load, trying hard to keep it all inside her so he wouldn't make a mess.

She frowned a bit. “Half of Sarutobi’s forces got wiped out, and those who weren’t killed were injured. As for Twilights, thirty six were killed.”

Nana let out a cry as she came, bracing herself against the headboard as she trembled around his cock.

"Fuck me..." He muttered, head laying against his pillow, "Did Ishida ever show up...?"

Motochika trembled, giving another smaller load just from the feeling over climax, his breathing heavy.

“Yeah, he’s the whole reason most of us are still kicking.” She said, letting her fingertips brush along his face. “Why don’t you sleep? I’ll keep watch.”

Nana slowed her heavy breathing, leaning down to kiss Motochika softly, holding his chin firmly.

Megohime sat with Masamune as he drifted asleep, gently stroking his hair.

“What a good boy~” She purred against his lips, moving to lay beside him.

Megohime was sitting there fir a long time, even when the nurses came in to check on Masamune and make sure his liquids were unhindered and filled.

"Thank you, Nana...~ I'll bring you so many Tags tomorrow...~" Motochika panted weakly.

Megohime sat there as long as she was needed, watching over Masamune despite her own throbbing wounds. She held Masamune’s hand gently in her lap, not moving away from him even when the nurses came in.

“I look forward to it..~” She smiled softly, caressing his cheek.

"Excuse me," a nurse moved to stand beside Megohime, "we have to change out the dressing and ointment for Lord Date. I will have to ask you to leave for now."

Megohime stood, but didn’t leave the room, a soft frown on her face. “I’ll be staying here actually. I won’t get it the way.”

Back
Top Bottom