Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Kojurou frowned and kept in place, still too dizzy to move. When the emergency services arrived, they all had to group into pairs to examine everyone. Masamune had to go to hospital and Kojurou and Akihime would be fine with some medication and rest.
"Actually, Mr Katakura," the female EMT frowned, "you might need stitches for that head wound."
"Oh, perfect." He frowned gently.
Akihime sat in the chair opposite Kojurou, her examination done and now she struggled to keep her eyes open. With a concussion, sleep was ill advised, but damn if it didn't sound nice.

Megohime declined care so she could go with Masamune to the hospital, not wanting to leave him alone in such a state.
Yukimura’s face needed plenty of stitches, and by the end he was left with an angry looking red line on his face, but otherwise he had been unharmed. He moved to sit beside Akihime, wanting to check on her once more before he went to give aid. “How is your head, Akihime?”
Amaya had several bad burns on her back and upper arms, but other than that she had no serious injuries, lucky the explosion didn’t take a limb from her or worse.

Akihime turned her head toward him and gave a tired smile, "It feels like it'll pop any minute, but they say it's fine." She reached to tenderly run her thumb under the jagged angry line across his face, "I'll have to beat women away from you now...~ nothing's more attractive than a man with a scar...~" She said amusedly.

Sasuke, thanks to his unwanted human shield, was fine despite some scrapes and bruising from Nana's chain.
"Can I go with her to the hospital...? I'm her contract holder, I know that doesn't really mean anything or hold real authority, but I wanna make sure she's ok.."

“You sure it won’t make children cry?” He joked back, letting her touch his face, watching her with gentle eyes.

Amaya got a look from one of the paramedics and she looked to Sasuke. “Stay here, there’s still a job to be finished- I’ll be fine on my own.” She said, shooing him off.

"If it does, we'll go elsewhere...with women and men to beat away~" She joked back.

Sasuke looked a little dejected by that, "Right..." he muttered, "please take care of her for me. She snarls real loud but she's really a puppy.."

“I’m afraid I don’t think men are my speed.” Yukimura said with a soft chuckle, glad Akihime was ok enough to joke around still.

“You act like I’m dying- I don’t even feel it, it’s nothing.” She said with a soft grin.

"Ah, be that as it may, they'll find you attractive. Ne, Mitsunari?" Akihime teased, earning a soft glare from Ishida before the silver haired man looked away.
"Scars are attractive to a degree..." He muttered.

"Either way, it looks like shit." Sasuke grinned.
"We'll take care of her." The EMT agreed before carting Amaya away.

Yukimura’s shoulders tensed, hoping he hadn’t offended Mitsunari with his comment. He cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his neck. “Sorry, I uh, didn’t mean it to offend..”

"I'm just not very open about my bed company, no offense was taken." Mitsunari assured, "I'll call in some trucks to cart the Twilights back to the Colony. Tell Date he has my thanks."
"Will do, Mitsunari. Take care of yourself." Akihime smiled. Mitsunari nodded and stepped away to make his call. Akihime stood carefully and exhaled.
"Let's go home, Yukimura...I'm sorry you won't be able to tear this off of me tonight...I was really looking forward to it.." She said gently.

He bowed his head to Mitsunari as he left, turning to look back at Akihime. “No, but now I get to attend to you until you’re cleared by the doctor for your head.” He said, offering an arm for her to take to steady herself, smiling softly. “And I like that just as much.” He said softly.

Yukimura led her out of the destroyed ballroom and down the hall to the front door, leaving her briefly to bring the car around before opening the door for her to climb in. He was glad none of the cars had been damaged in the attack, only the wall to Masamune’s estate.

She leaned back in her seat, struggling now not to sleep even more, "I'm sorry I can't drive, Yukimura, I know you aren't terribly comfortable behind the wheel..."

He shook his head, getting in his seat and starting the car. “It can’t be helped, you shouldn’t be driving in your state.” He said, pulling the car down the driveway.

"Hai, hai..." She muttered, keeping her eyes focused on the passing buildings. When they returned home, Claudia was when a flurry.
"Wh-What happened?! Oh, my God, Lady Otani!"
"Claudia, please..." Akihime whimpered.

Yukimura stepped up to her defense, holding up his hands to try and defuse the situation. “Claudia-dono, Akihime has already been checked out by EMT’s, she only has a concussion and I’ll be monitoring her throughout the night.” But he was in no better shape than Akihime.

"Yukimura, you look just as bad! I should have gone with you both!" Claudia panicked. Akihime moved to walk up the stairs.
"This can wait until the morning, my head hurts way too much right now.." She muttered.

“I promise I’ll look at her.” Yukimura was on Akihime’s heels, still doing his best to reassure Claudia. “We’re both fine really!”

"The two of you will be the death of me!" She called after them. Akihime pushed open her bedroom door and exhaled as she stepped inside, reaching to unzip her dress.
"That big bastard is stronger than he looks.." Akihime muttered.

Yukimura closed the door behind him, watching her unzip her dress briefly before turning his gaze away to give her privacy. “Yeah, I’m lucky I still have my whole head.” He chuckled, touching the angry stitches on his face gently.

“I’m glad that he didn’t.” Yukimura said, moving to sit in the arm chair in the room, looking down at his battered hands.

She tossed her dress into the corner to deal with later, moving over and taking his hands gently, "What would have done if he did...?" She asked, voice barely above a whisper. Her thumbs moved carefully over his knuckles in a soft affectionate gesture as she kept her eyes down, tags tinkling softly.

Yukimura was taken a bit aback by the question, studying her face shortly. “I’d kill him.” He said softly but firmly.

Back
Top Bottom