Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Frat Party Strip Poker OOC Thread

Oh, I just mean to have connections between characters going into the party. As if we've known one another or at least seen one another before.

Weird, it hadn't posted. It's up now.
I see it. She likes drinking games. Would you be willing to be the first girl to jump on board when the guy suggests strip poker? We need someone eager to join so the other girls will all join in also.

Speaking of which, I need one of the guys willing to suggest the game of strip poker.

Liam can do that.
Perfect. So after we get the character sheets you will need to be the first reply when I start the RP thread so you can suggest the game. Once people agree to play you will have to explain the rules to everyone also. Pm me so we can discuss what we want those rules to be.

She likes drinking games. Would you be willing to be the first girl to jump on board when the guy suggests strip poker? We need someone eager to join so the other girls will all join in also.
Absolutely!

I also posted her orientation as bi, in case anyone else is interested in same gender play.

Oh, I just mean to have connections between characters going into the party. As if we've known one another or at least seen one another before.
I think that's up to you. If you've got an idea about how A & B might know each other, then throw it out there and see what happens.

Absolutely!

I also posted her orientation as bi, in case anyone else is interested in same gender play.
Ok. So when he suggests the game you need to reply first so that the other girls can get on board. Also I would hope that all of the players would be ok with same gender play happening between the girls. Presumably the guys would mostly try to tag team with each other against the girls?

MC, Veronica will be coming with @QuillAndInk 's Matt as she is too much an introvert to come on her own. She is his math tutor and is kind of smitten with him but they aren't a couple. I'm open to her being familiar with others through tutoring but it is unlikely they would have other connections due to her studies and shy personality.
I enjoy some same gender play as a writer, but Jean would have to initiate it with Veronica.

MC, Veronica will be coming with @QuillAndInk 's Matt as she is too much an introvert to come on her own. She is his math tutor and is kind of smitten with him but they aren't a couple. I'm open to her being familiar with others through tutoring but it is unlikely they would have other connections due to her studies and shy personality.

I enjoy some same gender play as a writer, but Jean would have to initiate it with Veronica.
There will be sexual dares given to players that are naked so same gender play will be in the cards (pun intended) when those come into play.

There will be sexual dares given to players that are naked so same gender play will be in the cards (pun intended) when those come into play.
You may want to add orientation to the sheets then. Many players are not open to such with MxM being rather rarer than FxF in my experience.

You may want to add orientation to the sheets then. Many players are not open to such with MxM being rather rarer than FxF in my experience.
I do not expect any MxM to come up. No guy is likely to dare another guy for any MxM stuff when girls are around. If a female character is given a FxF dare and refuses then she could have to take a penalty instead maybe? Any ideas what the penalty for dare refusal could be?

Any ideas what the penalty for dare refusal could be?
How about a '7 minutes in heaven' type penalty box between the requester and the refuser? Maybe each get 2 posts to write it out, while the others get a short break from the game to mingle with the partially dressed remaining players?

How about a '7 minutes in heaven' type penalty box between the requester and the refuser? Maybe each get 2 posts to write it out, while the others get a short break from the game to mingle with the partially dressed remaining players?
The requester gets to do whatever they want with the refuser for 5 minutes? Other players feel free to weigh in with thoughts on this.

Could work, maybe put it in a separate thread so the people in the main room can't see what's happening.
Do we need it? It's something that the characters will discover about each other as the story unfolds.

Could work, maybe put it in a separate thread so the people in the main room can't see what's happening.

Do we need it? It's something that the characters will discover about each other as the story unfolds.
Oh I think it should be in front of everyone. If it wasn't harsh everyone would just always refuse all dares right?

Updated my character sheet so I'm ready whenever. No one else seems to have jumped in to be one of the hosts but that's fine too. The other guys who live here could already be passed out drunk or something. Lotta athletes it seems to I'm sure some of the guys know each other in passing one way or another.

I like what y'all got in mind for refusal meaning some private time with the requester holding the power. Honestly I love it.
But for the sake of brainstorming, a more lighthearted quick suggestion could be a spanking lmao. It's something that can be as sexual or as dumb and playful as the people involved want it to be. But that's just one idea. Far be it from me to deny some 7 minutes in heaven

Finally got a character sheet up. Wow. You guys are really coming up with stuff. lol.I I work all weekend every weekend. So I'm about to be heading out soon. Sorry the character sheet didn't go up last night. I admit it. I was watching some Christmas movies. lol.

@Red Day , I have a question for you. You mentioned nobody else hosting. Would it be okay for MC to co-host with you??

Back
Top Bottom