Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Frat Party Strip Poker OOC Thread

Aww yeah let's goooo

Do sock and shoes count individually or by the pair for articles of clothing?

I think with such a large group, we might want to count them together in the interest of time?

Edit: A question of my own. We thinking a legit frat party thrown by an actual fraternity in which case most of the guys would presumably be part of it?

Or we just using it as shorthand for a rowdy college party?

Aww yeah let's goooo

I think with such a large group, we might want to count them together in the interest of time?

Edit: A question of my own. We thinking a legit frat party thrown by an actual fraternity in which case most of the guys would presumably be part of it?

Or we just using it as shorthand for a rowdy college party?
I figured it was just a college party. I didn't have much background prepared for the party itself.

My character is a bit of an introvert, she graduated high school early at 16. She is now a 20 year old grad student and doesn't have much of a social life. She is also a math tutor. I would like for her to be invited by one of the guys she tutors if anyone wants to volunteer. They don't have to stay together, but I'd like her to start with someone.

I'll volunteer myself into that role. Maybe harboring a slight crush on the nerdy girl.

How's the actual poker going to play out?

We could go all in (pardon the pun) and give people hands and do the full betting etc. but that will take a long time for each hand as everyone has to wait their turn or we could be very simple and just role a die to determine the winner?

The (very few) games of strip poker I've played we just dealt hands, worst hand had to strip with the winner choosing someone in the event of a "tie."
Keeps it simple for those who don't actually know the rules, but it's more fun than just drawing high cards.

Presumably if I had been playing with the type of people to take it farther, we would've moved on the the setereotypical dares once someone was fully nude.

Probably the easiest way to simulate that would be with some simple rng/die rolls for a loser and/or winner

Went ahead and said this party is being partially hosted by my character. I assume he and a group of roommates threw it at their house. Any other guys are welcome to be one of those roommates

Lots of good questions. So I will be handling the poker aspect. For ease I am thinking 5 card draw but without the draw part. So each player is dealt 5 cards. I will have all those hands, either a physical deck or a online deck of some kind. So my posts will be something to the effect of "here is the hand result" section and then how my character responds to that after.

Personally I think things get more fun and spicy when the winner strips the loser. So would people prefer the highest hand gets to physically remove clothes from the lowest hand? Or just the highest hand gets to decide which piece the lowest hand has to take off?

As for when, I am thinking maybe a couple months into the year. Either right before or right after the semester break.

Went ahead and said this party is being partially hosted by my character. I assume he and a group of roommates threw it at their house. Any other guys are welcome to be one of those roommates
I like that some of the guys run it. Makes more sense than a girl hosting a wild party. Also what did you mean by "faceclaim wip"?

I'm traveling on vacation right now and can't seem to find the picture I want to use just now. Just wanted to drop in the rest of the profile while I had time and post the picture later.

Hope that's ok

Timing wise, right before the break might make more sense. People blowing off steam after handing in that last paper and before they've got to go home an be "normal" for a few weeks.

Also thought it might be fun if Katie turned up with her room mate instead of going stag, if anyone wants to talk about that?

I'll try to put up a character tonight. Have to work. I did reset on my pc too and lost all my faceclaims. So I'll have to find one I like. I only have one uploaded right now.

Timing wise, right before the break might make more sense. People blowing off steam after handing in that last paper and before they've got to go home an be "normal" for a few weeks.

Also thought it might be fun if Katie turned up with her room mate instead of going stag, if anyone wants to talk about that?
So in my Character sheet I said that Leah hadn't made any friends yet. What if Katie got invited to the party and didn't have anyone to go with so she dragged her shy roommate Leah with her?

Back
Top Bottom